Sublime Sex Therapy Pt. 01

Story Info
Virile Sigma Male is lured into servicing Women sexually.
4.4k words
4.47
7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Sublime Sex Therapy

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Author's note: This is a story I've been haunted by for some time. It's about sex; raw compelling sex, it's about eroticism.

"Those pleasures so lightly called physical..." Colette

Prologue

Sex therapy aims to provide a comfortable, encouraging atmosphere for people to safely talk through their challenges at obtaining a healthy and fulfilling sex life. Anyone can benefit from sex therapy -- especially people experiencing sexual challenges and dissatisfaction with their sex lives.

Sex therapy may benefit anyone who wants to improve their relationship with sex and pleasure. It can be especially helpful for those who have difficulty with a lack of arousal, painful intercourse, an inability to reach orgasm, or other sexual dysfunctions.

Sex surrogates also referred to as surrogate partners, are individuals experienced in addressing issues of intimacy and sexuality. Sex surrogates will typically help clients with sex education and also engage in intimate physical relations or sex, based upon the client's therapeutic goal.

Anointment...

Is usually a token of honor, and as a symbol of consecration or setting someone apart for God's service... I am Oran Le Moor; itinerant actor, fitness enthusiast, a gallant man of independent means. I consider myself an Avatar or archetype of Shakespeare's Othello. Friends both men and women describe me as a "Sigma male: A good looking, popular, successful, but highly independent and self-reliant man. A man who lives life based on his own rules, thriving for his passion, not distracted by societal norms or standards. He is his own boss, he doesn't need validation from anyone." I daresay they are right.

On my 40th birthday my intimate friend and occasional sex partner, 50 year-old Jade Tunis, took me to a sumptuous sea-food lunch then to her bed. Sprawled on the bed against the cushions, Jade kept her legs spread out for me. I continued to stroke her pussy with my cock until it gaped wide open. Her clitoris, tripled in size jutted like a dark red mini-dome from the flushed, fleshy hood...Jade was so practiced. She moved with me like a dance, an attunement. Her opalescent cunt cream smeared my cock and her labia grabbed as she moved. She was gluttonous. I was electrified.

"Oh God yes, Oh yes" she muttered, grinding her syrupy twat against me. I enjoyed her enjoyment, the tremors of pleasure that radiated from her. And we fucked like minks all day and all night long. A great birthday present I daresay.

The next day Jade informed me that her friend Lily du Pond, the well-known psychotherapist with a specialty in sex therapy was looking for a sex surrogate for some clients. "I think you have all the attributes she requires Oran. A massive cock, expertise, stamina, prowess; an expert in Tantric sex you can fuck for hours, not to mention your great Sigma personality, your dedication to helping others in need" said Jade. I thought about the suggestion for a while and said disdainfully;

"Mind you a sex surrogate is just a glorified stud."

"But you are a stud, a super stud at least to me. You have the skills to make a woman cum multiple times; you are what my cunt needs. You make my cunt sing arias, big time!" said Jade vehemently, disarming me. Later she called Lily and set up an appointment for me...Two days later I met Lily at her modern Pinoy duplex, in an upscale neighborhood. It's a well-appointed dwelling with her office on the ground floor. Her office was closed for the day so she took me upstairs to her private quarters. We had some wine and snacks.

Lily seemed courtly, well-bred and looked elegant in a fashionable soft leather outfit. She is also an incredibly intelligent woman, she knew all about national politics. She sounded very liberal and avant-garde, totally feminist. She is attractive in her own way; with a lithe sexy body, nice ass and long salt and peppery hair, but she is not actually beautiful. I figured her to be about 50 years old...Lily discussed all it entails to be a sex surrogate, and briefed me on the four women clients that needed my services. We were on our second bottle of wine and she looked a little tipsy. We had become acquainted rather quickly, effortlessly. We will be partners; she will handle the counseling and I will do the physical sessions she said.

"But of course I do need to check out your attributes, you do understand," she said. "Be my guest," I smiled. She smiled back her eyes moist, dewy, intoxicated with desire...It was a clear, very warm cloudless day, the sun shone thru the red curtains into the living room, illuminating it perfectly reddish. Lily pulled out a joint from an ornate box and lit it. She took several deep drags and passed it to me. Then she disappeared into the bathroom for a while. She returned wearing a short silk kimono, wide open to show off her full breasts with pink nipples and a full black bush. She looked very much aroused.

I could smell her fragrant perfume mixed with the fruity scent of her cunt as she got closer. I became drenched, fully aroused by the burning fury of Lily's sensuality, my cock became hard instantly. She sat astride my lap facing me, on the sofa, rocking with a shivering passion, her pussy dripping onto my pants. Our bodies snug together. She fitted nicely in my arms. She kissed me passionately and I responded in kind, for a long time. Then she knelt between my legs unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock

"Holy fuck, this is not well hung, this is a 12 inch brickzilla monster; a very hard heavy, thick sledgehammer, and those engorged veins!" shrieked Lily excitedly. She grasped my dick with both hands and began to squeeze. "This is stupendous. I've always wanted to gobble up a dick like this. OMG, it's getting even longer, thicker, harder. Holy shit, It's truly awesome" she said in reverence. Then she sucked and licked the head for long moments. Lily pulled me onto my feet and practically dragged me to the bedroom...Minutes later I was between her widespread legs, her graceful cunt filled with abundant grool. Slowly she guided my dick into her soaking cunt.

I pushed into her slowly filling her with my entire cock. She sighed deeply as I reached the bottom of her twat, my cock touching deep places inside her. The room was alive with strange red shadows of dancing flames on the walls, ceiling. She made dark cries as I pounded her with great alacrity. She seemed to be staring into infinity, her cunt humming.

Lily panted as her arousal rose. I pulled my cock out and stroked it against her clitoris, over and over. She groaned again and again watching me; her eyes riveted on the hard, veined cock. I could see she was nearing an orgasm, her eyes began to close, her fingers clawing my shoulders. I leaned over and sucked her hard nipples. She bucked and gasped then doubled up, her body quivering and convulsing in an incandescent orgasm for long moments, riding the last waves of her orgasm and wanting more.

Still smoldering with desire, she said "Don't stop fucking me no matter what, okay?" I slapped her pussy, with my cock scattering drops of her juices then plunged into her deeply. We were animals, ferocious hungry tigers, a matched pair, perfect partners. I was overwhelmed with her energy. The slap of sweating flesh, the scluck, scluck, scluck sounds of her juice-drenched pussy. She tossed her head from side to side, gravitating toward orgasm again as if hypnotized. She came hard screaming, her body shaking violently. It was a sight to behold.

My grunts echoed her moans as I began to come and come with her, convulsively and Lily muttering "O, mother, O mother," her cunt awash in a torrent of semen and her own abundant flow, her body writhing in its release...We continued fucking leisurely that warm, hazy afternoon. Later she scooped out our mingled juices from her cunt and rubbed it all over my face. "Oran, you have been anointed as a sex surrogate" she said solemnly. She pleaded with me to stay for the night. I had no objection.

A purple dawn breaks over the horizon. Lily is languid with pleasure; her eyes open like stretching wings. Her lips mouth dirty words; calling me, "a sex-maniac, a wonderful, exquisite fuck, a twat pleaser" as my cock plows her screaming, joyous cunt. I fuck her hard and deep, breeding her taking her out of this world. I fuck Lily so well she weeps tears of joy.

Soaring on the wings of her cunt, the eternity of her movements; soaring on her tenacious, rhythmic throbbing, navigating the wild river of her glove-like cunt, her echoing womb, in a fine-tuned fucking. She cries out in a primeval cry of orgasmic pleasure, mine close behind. Our bodies tremble and shake in unison as I pump and pump her full of hot cum...I stay inside her for a long time while we pet and chat. Then Lily pulls out my cock and slips a large silver ring onto it. "This is to remember me by" she says...

"You know, it's strange but I feel so comfortable and totally relaxed with you Oran" said Lily pushing me onto my back and mounting me. Her skin moist with desire. She sank slowly all the way down my huge cock with a long-drawn sigh until her dense, soggy pubic hairs mingled wetly with mine...She rocked back and forth, up and down in a slow, measured rhythm, on my cock which was so hard it ached. She groaned softly with the feel of the cock inside her. I thrust in and out of her from below in sync with her movements, my cock streaming with her thick juices. Lily began to moan and cry out loudly.

She moved steadily, fluttering and squeezing her strong inner muscles, conscious of her potency. Her vigorous cunt hugging my dick, her breasts bobbling, her ass undulating provocations, making me moan and thrash. She looked into my eyes whispering obscenities, moving up and down the cock slowly, sweetly, moving in counterpoint. "Relax and enjoy it" whispered Lilly, clearly in full control. "You have the hardest cock any horny woman would supremely enjoy" she said, squeezing it with her twat.

I felt the demon lust of her hard thighs, the furnace of her cunt, her eyes burning into mine. I was totally calm. Concentrated, passive, I could go on forever without coming with full Tantric concentration. Lily fucked me and fucked me. We were combatants in a love zone. She was like a sexual genie unleashed. "Do you like this, huh, does it feel good?" she asked in a tremulous voice as she spun in a vortex of pleasure.

Her healing cunt massaging and kneading my cock inside with strong pulsations...I began to groan with pleasure, echoing Lily's sobs of ecstasy, feeling her pulling out my climax as I brought her back on the high tide of a violent orgasm, gushing into her a torrent of spunk. Lily collapsed on top of me muttering "This is the most marvelous sex I've ever had Oran. Jade said you can make a woman's cunt sing the hallelujah chorus, she was so fucking right," then she drifted off to sleep.

@@@

Sublime Sex Therapy

Later in the day feeling "rejuvenated from the marvelous fucking," Lily briefed me on the backgrounds and situations of the four women who needed my services which in a nutshell, means breathtaking sexual magic. They were: Ysabel 50 years old, divorcee, Sofia 52 years old single, Nadine 48 years old married; Olivia 54 years old, widowed. They were all well to do. "And don't forget I will also need your TLC on a regular basis" she said. I thought about the challenge facing me as I drove home.

Ysabel

Five days later, I met Ysabel at Lily's for a tete-a-tete, after her counseling session with Lily. She was dressed in black, her complexion honey-gold. She seemed prim and soft-spoken but not prudish; she was entering her fourth year of divorce, she said.

"I am a woman nobody owns." She said demurely. She talked of books, poetry, feminist politics, celibacy, mutual likes. We debated censorship, erotica versus pornography. I told her I've published some erotica over the years. She seemed delightfully surprised and wondered if I could send her some erotica to read. I was also intrigued by her mind and moved by her personal story...She confided about her frigidity, a total decrease in libido, and many times a complete lack of interest in sex. She simply cannot be aroused due to emotional distance from partners.

"I believe my pussy is either comatose or dead" she said sadly, gulping down her drink. "And I believe you haven't had the right lover. But I can unleash the fire within you that has been squelched for so long and bring your cunt back to life" I said confidently. Ysabel smiled expectantly. I took her to the radiantly red quarters upstairs. The trip to the bedroom was filled with earnest anticipation by her. We had more drinks and a joint. "You sound like the answer to my affliction, and I do feel very confident and comfortable with you Oran," said Ysabel as she undressed.

"Well, I'm a patient, expert lover who knows all the secret pleasure points of a woman's body, and how to build the intensity of sex from delicate touch to wild animal release." I said. The physical sessions I had devised for the women included Yoga and Meditation, followed by a thorough sensual massage and finally an exquisite lengthy fucking. They were designed for body revitalization and spiritual relaxation...Unhurriedly, I put Ysabel thru my repertoire until she was totally relaxed

The guest room was bathed in filtered sunlight, the air filled with flute and guitar music and subtle drumming from the CD player, a magical atmosphere...Enough to flood the senses, making the woman open to the music's spell, her body undulating to the sensuous rhythms.

"Holy fucking Moses!" shrieked Ysabel when she saw my massive erection.

"Gosh, I wonder what you will do to my cunt" she said.

"Let's find out later shall we" I said, as my hands roamed over Ysabel's naked body; belly, thighs, breasts, nipples, her labia, while she ground her ass into the mattress, squirming, crying out in a husky voice. I rubbed oil on her body and began massaging her hips, thighs and buttocks, with long, strong steady strokes. Moving smoothly, plowing her supple flesh implacably, on and on. I could feel her tingling, my gaze fixed on her full black triangle of hair. "OMG, what a wonderful massage this is," she whispered, grasping my dick.

Ysabel squirmed with anticipation, spreading her legs wider as I stroked her clitoris with a smooth, sliding rhythm...Our gaze locked, taking a measure of each other, while she held on to my cock, squeezing rhythmically. She had become very wet, her clitoris engorged, her odor strong. A very good sign of her arousal. Ysabel moaned as I massaged her cunt now drenched with thick, viscous juice that dripped down the crack of her ass onto the towel. I stroked the soggy hairs, rubbing her clitoris gently, dipping my fingers into her now and then, rubbing the juice around her asshole.

She seemed suspended in a preorgasmic state of sensual delight...I moved one hand to her breasts, kneading, stroking, rubbing while my other hand worked between her thighs, gently relentlessly. Then she crashed in orgasm, her body wrenched in spasms and low muffled cries escaped from her lips...She stared at me with glazed, misty eyes and said softly "I want your cock now, please give me some cock." Her flesh quivered and relaxed, she was indolent with sensuality. Crouching between her widespread thighs, I stroked her engorged clitoris with my cock; sure, deft strokes that opened the still lake of her cunt and her juices streamed out like a gentle waterfall.

She made a pleasure-agony sound as I buried my cock in her and it sank until our soggy pubic hairs mingled. I felt her expansive cunt widening to accept me. Ysabel moaned with pleasure as I glided in and out of her, slowly, tantalizingly...."O Goodness, that feels so wonderful" she whimpered and I plowed her cunt with deep strong strokes, gently pounding her G-spot. Her body arching to me, moving rhythmically to feel more deeply my inexorable cock.

She was hot now, letting out small sounds of Ohh, ahh. Her cunt tight around my cock as I fucked her extravagantly, for a long, long time...Her body jerked violently and she released a long primitive howl, filling the room with the sound of her orgasm. She continued to scream, her body in tumult, shaking, trembling, quivering. Lily rushed to the room. "Are you ok Ysabel?" she asked, but Ysabel was gone. "She is fine" I said, resting inside her. I felt Ysabel's throbbing, pulsing, cunt beating like thunder around my dick, while I was overtaken by an enormous explosion of a climax, sending me into a frenzied rushing as I gushed a torrent of cum into her like a geyser.

"That was perfect, delicious," muttered Ysabel as she drifted off to sleep, her cunt a hot odorous river overflowing with slimy juices. My cock still deep inside her pussy while we spooned..."Oh Oran, you are a demi-god, I love you, I want to be with you always. Please fuck me some more" she whispered when she woke up from her slumber. My cock became hard instantly inside her and I resumed fucking her from behind pursuing her orgasm relentlessly, responding to her needs.

She ascended higher and higher into ecstasy; my cock cramming against the mouth of her womb, her hips rolling to meet my thrusts. Her mournful cries filled the room. She screamed as she came and I called to her, driving into her hard and deep, releasing gushes of hot semen, inundating her. She collapsed against me with a loud sigh, her body shaking....And she wanted more and more and I was in my mettle that day. I took Ysabel thru a kaleidoscopic range of exotic, erotic pleasuring that redeemed her from the shackles of frigidity.

@@@

Sofia

A week later Lily invited me over to meet Sofia. After introductions by Lily, Sofia took me to lunch to get acquainted. She is a well-known journalist a social worker and a talented artist, drawn to women's spiritualism.

Throughout lunch, we laughed and joked and philosophized and griped. She enjoyed the pleasure of "a newfound affinity" with me...She is a grandmother and had been alone since she "fell out of a bad marriage," five years before...Even though she has a rather handsome face with fine wrinkles and dark-brown liquid eyes and a fairly good-looking body, she felt "ugly, ravaged by time, noticed by no one, wanted by no one" she said.

Sofia took me to her immaculate, well-appointed condo. We continued our conversation over cocktails. I felt very much at home. Sofia felt her life "lacked luster" even though she had everything she wanted, including lots of travel around the world...She intimated her sexual starvation, feelings of depression, self-doubt, anxiety, restlessness, and hypersensitivity.

Her lack of sexual gratification, and frustration often result in irritability, mood swings, lack of concentration and even poor sleep. Sure she experiences excess vaginal lubrication, and a feeling of heaviness in the clitoris from arousal, which she relieves with masturbation occasionally. What she needed was some "Goddam, very heavy, hard-core fucking regularly" she said. I told her about my physical sessions and she was totally gung-ho.

"Only the noble truly know how to give. And the road to self-knowledge is life's greatest test." She said solemnly. Sofia came across as a very rare woman...I was instantly intrigued and fascinated upon meeting her. She was surprised at my "incredible" dedication to feminism...Later, reclining against the cushions on her couch, her hairy legs parted beneath her open caftan, baring her vulva fringed with thick longish hair like tall grass in a breeze. Her magenta pussy was on full display...She looked deep into my eyes; she seemed a little intoxicated but animated, her eyes heavy with passion, were riveted on my crotch, bulging with an erection.

To satisfy her curiosity I pulled out my dick and let it sway from side to side. "Holy fuck, what a magnificent cock, just what my cunt needs!" she cried huskily. "Lily did not tell me about your cock, but hey, who is complaining" she added. Sofia's inviting body aroused my passion for her more vigorously than ever...An erotic aroma enveloped us as we moved thru the fine art of hand and oral stimulation of the clitoris. I kept stroking her hairy slit with progressive speed until my hand was coated with a large spray of juice. God, she was so wet!

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12