Sublime Sex Therapy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sofia's perfumed silk bed sheets, I pushed my cock into her slowly, watching her reaction. "Oran please give me all of that dick now," she pleaded. "I want to see how much you can take" I said, then plunged deep into her tremulous cunt which she constricted like a vise around my cock, leaving me breathless..."God, you're so fucking huge and hard" she sighed. She was in a swoon and neighing like a rutting mare as I moved in and out her cunt. A thrill of ecstasy coursed thru me as I thundered my thrusts smoothly into her warm, yielding wetness. Visions of cauldrons of fire came to me, bubbling with molten lava.

I was in the center of the fire, I heard Sofia cry out loudly at the peak of her pleasure, her body shaking, her face transfixed. "O warrior, take your time we have all day and all night long. We shall fuck until the stars ring and the tides shift and we see the light of Nirvana," she muttered, pressing me deeper into her body, enjoying my prowess. Digging her nails into my back, she began to hum. Our crotches plastered together with thick, viscous juice. She really wanted to test me to the limit. A woman in all her ripeness and a younger man full of the juice of life.

I raised myself on my arms and fucked her with an even greater intensity than before, flying in and out of her cunt. "Soar baby, soar into my cunt into my soul. Make me whole again, assuage my cravings I'm all yours," she sobbed then coming violently, thrashing about howling, clasping my body tightly, her twat gripping my dick hard. Sofia came and came endlessly, crying, triggering my own powerful orgasm as I unleashed an avalanche of hot cum into her. I lay on top of her for long moments totally spent.

The flames in the cave of lust burned unabated; intoxicating...I rejoiced in Sofia's inspiring, lyrical sensuality, in the joyous and mysterious realm of sex. A great union, the performance of endless sex; a potent initiation into the sphere of the senses. The bed sheets were soaked in sweat and sex juices, and the heat and humidity hung over the room like a thick curtain.

We lay there for a long floating in an intoxicating afterglow, our bodies soaked with sweat and sticky juices...Sofia looked into my eyes and said" My home is yours, you can stay as long as you like." Then she rolled on top of me and inserted my still hard cock back inside her, clenching me with her cunt. "Oh God, I want this to last forever" she sighed softly into my ear. Still soaked, hot, Sofia moaned and bucked, "yes, again, more," she said.

"Oh my God, more" she whispered, fucking me with vigor...Sweat poured off her, dripping onto my chest. Then she came again, hard, making me come again also. In the sweat, in the juices, she clung to me screaming, in constant spasms and I could feel her cunt closing around my hard cock, clenching it tightly as our bodies riveted. Coming, coming together, constant, continual. "Please stay with me awhile" she whispered as she collapsed on top of me...

I was awakened at dusk by the sound of melodious guitar music. Strange, melancholy with profound sensuality...Sofia was seated beside the window her body wrapped in a large towel, plucking at the strings and singing words that I did not understand. Then it started to rain. Seeing me awake she put down the guitar and walked over to the bed.

"Tell me you love me. It's okay if it's a lie. I just want to hear it" she whispered, fondling my tumescent dick...She smelled fragrant. "I love you Sofia" I whispered back, touching her loosened cunt. "I have never ever felt anything so overpowering like the wonderful sex we had" she murmured, looking deep into my eyes, enticing, luring me into a trance...Sofia rubbed my body then hers with scented oil. She offered me some more of her spiced wine and we drank to desire.

Parting her luxuriant pubic hairs, she rubs her finger delicately against her ruby opening...I can smell her wetness under the thatch of gleaming hair. She slips her finger into my mouth and says "This is how I taste, do you like it?" I lick her slimy vulva, kiss her, suckle her nipples until they ache; I bite her neck, belly. I take her clitoris in my mouth and tease her with my tongue and suck her until she cries out in pleasure, begging for more...She grasps my cock, it is hard as a spear; she rubs it inside her vulva, over and over her clitoris until she becomes soaking wet, her juices running down to her anus.

She spreads her legs wide on the bed moaning and opens her cunt with her hands, writhing like an eel, wild. I mount Sofia like a wild stallion on a willing mare, thrusting and thrusting into her, skillfully with grim determination. She fucks back, equally determined. Her sensuality is spellbinding, her pussy drenched with grool...She breathes faster clutching me to her body more urgently, arching her back, groaning to my thrusting hard cock probing her slick and slippery depths until we both groan loudly, climaxing wildly together. We slept soundly thru the night.

I came to my senses slowly in the morning, feeling bewildered but exhilarated...The room smelled of lavender, mint and other herbs. I showered, ate some fruit and lay down on the couch. Sofia walked in naked from her bath, showing off her inviting curves, full of lascivious humor...She lay down beside me, spoon fashion..."Enjoy me slowly" she said as I moved gently inside her, from behind while stroking her breasts. She throbbed around my cock, her pleasure answering mine.

@@@

Continued in Part 2

12