Sublime Sex Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
Virile Sigma Male is lured into servicing Women sexually.
4.1k words
4.53
4.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Sublime Sex Therapy

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 2

Author's note: This is a story I've been haunted by for some time. It's about sex; raw compelling sex, it's about eroticism.

"Those pleasures so lightly called physical..." Colette

Apropos

Offering therapy to uncommonly independent women, who move in their own rhythms, without compromising their style...They thrive on the thrill of the forbidden, reaching for autonomy, mastering their own circumstances.

In their nether world of sexual abandonment, they are women in repose, united in the art of satisfying their carnal desires, regaining their sexuality. Every move, every ritual was designed to incite passion. It was paradisiacal, magical. Every day was a "celebration of life," with rituals, meditation, karmic exchange; with food, wine, pot. With fucking and sensuality, lots of it. Thoroughly compelling, intoxicating.

"You have awakened something in me that is weeping for you," said one woman. "The sex you have shared with me is the most profound magic," said another..."This is how a woman should be fucked; our cunts are meant to be well fucked, in divine worship and not allowed to lie fallow," was the refrain. And by the way, older pussy is insatiable and simply the best. I love it when their pussies fart juices.

Encircled by their warm, luminous bodies, the curving slopes of their breasts, the undulating contours of bellies, and buttocks; thighs between which lie foliage around glistening scarlet cunts. I reached and probed their silken depths, diving deep into their waterfalls. They overflow for me with sweet succulent juices, in rituals of passion, of sex offerings to the muse the Goddess. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by their lust, other times I'm a storm, strong, virile...With them, my life-force was renewed and I sank deeply into the erotic ocean of intimacy and closeness with the women. I learnt how to fuck them wantonly.

Nadine

How does lack of sex affect a wife? For a woman, a sexless marriage erodes her feelings of love, affection, connection, intimacy, and sometimes loyalty as well. Physical intimacy -- including touching and sex -- helps people feel like they are part of a couple or family, and the lack of it makes women feel deprived and isolated.

When you feel like something is lacking within you, you may crave someone. When you're emotionally all over the place on some level, you may crave someone. Feeding into a memory, the way a person made you feel or a desire that you possibly have been suppressing, that too can cause you to crave someone...

This is essentially Nadine's story. Her husband stopped fucking her due to impotency and had become an alcoholic...Being a highly sexual woman she sought sex surrogacy not only for relief, but also to experience "a more stupendous sex" than she had ever experienced with her "mediocre husband," whom she hates.

"I deserve a really good fuck from now on" she'd said with equanimity.

"Trust me you will get one and more" I'd assured her.

After introductions at Lily's and a round of raunchy conversation which she loves and is good at, Nadine requested to have our session at my place...She felt very much at home in my "fantastic" condo as she puts it. She was no stranger to booze and pot and four-letter expletives.

She belongs to the generation given the permission to go where no women had gone before, who are encouraged to chart new journeys and make their own maps. Nadine identifies herself as a "Marxist, socialist-feminist." A little audacious and temperamental but wholesome. She also taught women's studies part-time at the University. She is an intellectual who devotes her time helping the poor and needy. She eschews snobbery and is liberated and independent. A graduate of Cambridge, her British accent is so appealing. Nadine's face is both angelic and sensual. Her body gently shaped, semi-curvy and lithe.

"I'm sure the preliminaries are good for me, but I can do without them. So just fuck me, please; my clitoris is very hard, my cunt is totally inflamed and I am so fucking horny," she said softly peeling off her grool-soaked thong. God, she was so fucking aroused, her inner thighs smeared with grool. Then we were both naked.

"I have never seen nor held a cock this huge and beautiful" sighed Nadine grasping my cock. "And it feels good, so hard and fucking heavy" she added squeezing my dick very hard. "It would feel even better inside you," I said kissing her...We continued kissing, lingering, feeling the rush of anticipation, savoring the luxury of time, feeling each other. I was intrigued by Nadine. I sensed her thoughts flowing into me, caressing me with her dark-eyed sultry looks indulgently. Captivated by my gracious artfulness, she knew I live for women and that they satisfy me entirely as I do them.

On my bed, purring sounds came from Nadine and her body shivered with excitement. "Come on, I'm spread wide open for you," she whispered. She moved instinctively, responding to my every action. The fragrance of her womanness rose to my nose like steam. The juices gathered at her opening, her clitoris taut and throbbing.

A strangled scream escaped from her as I thrust my entire cock into her deeply, forcing out small geysers of juice spurting from her cunt. "O to be filled with such a wonderful, massive cock at last, there is a Goddess." she whispered. "Go on, suck my tits, harder, bite them" she implored. She quivered and sprung, shaking violently, gasping. She had a glazed look as if in a trance.

Nadine was wet, I mean super wet; a wide cavern of juice to be plunged in again and again. She writhed and moaned in pleasure as I drove deeper and deeper into her until she clung to me like a leech, her hips moving urgently then exploding in orgasm in a sweating mass.

I let her rest for a while with my dick still inside her, resting on my elbows then began to fuck her again, slowly, with controlled vigor. "Yeah," she groaned, "fuck me, fuck me, Oh God fuck me" on and on. She'd never felt so good in a long time, she said....Spreading Nadine's legs further apart I plowed into the heat between her thighs and her warm depths closed around my cock, pulling me in farther and deeper. The sound of her wetness matched the rhythm of my thrusts, her desire hot against the length and girth of my cock.

"Kiss me" she demanded, stretching her neck towards me. Her swollen cunt looked crimson, overfilled with juice. She began to shake and quiver, gasping; her hips thrashing from side to side. I paced myself, in full control, enjoying her luscious body as the shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself groaning as she tightened her pussy around my dick.

Nadine let out a loud scream, coming violently against me squirting clear juices that gave off a rich, spicy odor, soaking the sheets. Stroking my dick up and down, eliciting whimpering sounds from her. She moaned as I drove deeply into her, pounding her with firm circular motion. Her cunt was so tight. Our bodies glistened with sweat. The bed creaked under our weight. "This is some really tight delicious pussy" I said to her. I felt the heat from her cunt, so hot and wet with juice against my cock. Streams of desire rushed thru us, she held me tight. My cock rolled around in her pussy, feeling the warmth, the hot currents...

Thrusting in and out, juices flowing out of her as I glided in and out. Her pubic hair soaking wet. The bedsheets wet with cunt-juice, the sweet-salty smell filled the bedroom which was bathed in bright sunlight. She clenched hard inside as I thrust steadily. She tossed and moaned under my deep precise thrusts, while I simultaneously sucked hungrily at her breasts. She began to gasp and pant then she gave a long uneven moan of ecstasy and stiffened, her hips jerking upward, shuddering and gulping air in between deep orgasmic shivers. I heaved and gushed into her, a jet stream of hot cum, on and on..."OMG, I squirted for the first time, thanks to you" she giggled.

We lay stuck to each other with sweat and love-juices, feeling a sudden breeze blowing thru the room...All day long we were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty, wet, bottomless waves rolling, crashing, colliding hungrily, breathless, desperate and free. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long, lovely night, and the world went into slow motion.

Sunday morning, the bedroom was drenched with sunlight. "I want you" she breathed, pushing me onto my back and taking my cock in her mouth. I felt my own passion re-ignited as Nadine sucked and sucked me into granite hardness. Then she mounted me, slowly lowering herself onto my solid erection. I watched it disappear completely into her hairy grotto. "You're so good to fuck with, my pussy and my ass are all yours; do whatever you want with them" she said, rocking back and forth slowly, rhythmically.

I sucked Nadine's breasts, she moaned, her wet pussy riding my dick, slamming against my crotch, her clitoris grinding against the base of my cock. Her breasts quivered on her chest, rising and falling with her panting. Her cunt squeezed my cock tighter, then suddenly she screamed, collapsing on top of me, her body a quivering mass as she came. I held her there for long moments, stroking her back, her ass, sticking two fingers into her asshole..

We rested for a while sipping drinks, chatting kissing caressing. Nadine looked radiant, ready for more action..."Now, please push all of that dick into my ass and fuck me there," she demanded, lubricating my dick with pussy juice then offering me her raised ass...I entered her asshole slowly, feeling it open up taking in most of my dick. She sighed loudly with satisfaction. Purring sounds came from Nadine and her body shivered with excitement. She moved instinctively, responding to my thrusts. She began to squeeze and clench with her inner muscles, opening and closing around my cock, making me gasp.

My cock pulsated mightily, stretching her insides. Gliding into the layers of her ass, her magical moans echoing my hard grunts, her hips rotating sweetly, I held nothing back, taking much pleasure in her passionate enjoyment..."OMG," it feels so fucking good" she murmured trembling, she was on the edge. I felt her voice deep inside. Then she groaned loudly "Oh God," her body shuddering uncontrollably in orgasm. Strings of clear juices dripped from her cunt onto the sheets as I gushed a torrent of cum into her bowels and we both collapsed onto the bed.

An hour later Nadine, still insatiable, then grabbed my hardened cock again as she fell back on the bed, and rubbed it against her vulva, up down, up down. I placed a pillow under her hips and drove my cock into her slowly, at an angle until I hit the spongy tissue of her G-spot. She shuddered and let out a muffled cry, opening her depths to me, clinging to me as I stroked the spot of mystery in a rhythm of utter harmony, until finally the soaring, complete release into orgasm. "Please let me stay with you awhile" she pleaded, her body quivering. Weary from the long, hard-core fucking she later plummeted into a deep sleep, with my arms around her.

@@@

Olivia

Lily walked me over to Olivia's lovely duplex identical to hers, a block away on a hot day. After a brief socializing, I was alone with Olivia...She has a face that is all bone structure, handsome. Her features are sharp, her wide hips are tightly compressed and she has the most beautiful, rounded, supple pair of globes for an ass; clearly outlined by the sheer caftan she wore, which jiggled like jelly as she moved around. The outline of a dark triangle of hair between her thighs looked enticing.

Her maid/housekeeper Ana, a well-spoken Latina brought us a basket filled with fruit, smoked trout and fine red wine, which I helped myself to. Ana complimented me on my "great physique and good looks," feeling my biceps.

"I think she likes you Oran, maybe you should fuck her" said Olivia playfully as Ana waltzed out of the room, her bubble ass jiggling seductively in her summer dress.

Olivia said she became a widow four years ago, during which time she turned asexual. People who identify as asexual experience little or no sexual attraction to others. Asexual people, or "aces," often identify somewhere on a spectrum that includes their emotional, spiritual and romantic attraction to other people. She did not experience sexual attraction to anyone. She lost interest in sex. Anything erotic did not stimulate her.

Nine months ago she became a neo-Pagan, then gradually her interest in sexuality returned as well as into healing, and spiritual development. Not to mention nudism. She practices the worship of gods, goddesses, and the divine powers of nature.

"Paganism has reawakened my sexual power...Sexual love is a powerful motivating force in human nature. Now I need a sex surrogate to break me in to a powerful sexual experience; to take me to the outer limits of sexual ecstasy" she said languidly...I was instantly intrigued and fascinated upon meeting her. She in turn was surprised by my knowledge of Witchcraft and Paganism. "All women are witches underneath," she smiled. Her current reading interest range from the occult to erotica to black magic, with a collection of books on these from all over the world, she said.

Olivia claims to be a fool for love, but she is also a genuine lover. She loves people, life, herself...I told her she is so luminous, so good that surely she must have been loved once. She smiled and said she'd learned how to take things as they come. I enjoyed our conversation, I liked her matter of fact practicality. She fills and refills my glass with more wine, while we chat heartily, animatedly. Her smoldering sexual aura abundantly evident.

"I'm a woman in search of her soul" she said, stretching her body languidly. "I feel so gloriously alive" she trilled. She asked me to sing to her, "a bawdy madrigal, a cunt aria, a clitoral chant, an erotic psalm." I felt my cock pulsating with her enchanting dialogue...Olivia removed her caftan, she was naked beneath. She beckoned to me as she lay down on the couch. "Would you like to fuck me now?" she asked. "I am so fucking wet and horny" she murmured.

With her eyes closed she let me stroke her body until her skin became electrified, charged with fire. She has hairy armpits and legs; it's a jungle between her legs. And when I began to undress, she looked as if she was in a trance. There was something lush about her and confidently feminine. Her breasts were lovely and swollen to pointed nipples, her juice-filled vulva deep magenta, her clitoris big.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed trembling when she saw my erect cock. "What a magnificent cock you have Oran, at long last my dreams have been answered" she chirped. Still smoldering with desire, I embrace-walk Olivia into the bedroom; her juices running down her legs...Her anticipation was at high pitch as I spread her wide open on the bed. She grasped my dick and guided it into her cunt. I plunged all of my cock balls deep into her.

Olivia held my cock tightly inside the heat of her cunt, muttering an old song into my ear...Joyously our sacred bodies entered the spiritual merging with all of life; transformed. "I've never wanted to be fucked so much in a very long time" she said, kissing my lips, my nipples. "Fuck me now, I can't wait any longer," she insisted, her erect clitoris still screaming.

"God you're incredible" she said, as she moaned to my strong steady thrusts, stroking silkily yet powerfully into her aching, juicy cunt. Drawn by her heady smell, the sucking and sliding sounds my cock made inside her drenched, churning pussy. The fucking went on and on, her body swelling with joy and ecstatic perfusion. Revelry all around, one continuous love fest. Juices flowing in excess, my cock plowing her pussy, rippling, rousing, imaginatively. Shudders and muffled sounds, losing ourselves in each other's landscape, in wild enthusiasm. The room thick with the aroma of sex...

Then she was engulfed by a violent ferocious orgasm, filled with piercing screams and primordial cries. Very profound and poignant. "You are the Goddess, the embodiment of magic" I chanted softly as pleasure overtook her and she arched her back, moaning, crying, bleating. Her cunt clutching me tightly, nearly breaking my cock in half as it spasmed.

I put Olivia on all fours, doggy-style after a while and began to fuck her, slow and steady with practiced control. Her face buried in the pillows, her breathing heavy. "I'm going to fuck you slowly for a long time" I whispered in her ear, moving deeper and deeper into her with each thrust, pushing into her in a rhythmic ebb and flow. I felt her open up to take all of my cock in..."Oh, Oran, Oran" she sobbed. She felt so good and tight, her body moving rhythmically, enjoying what I did to her. I fucked Olivia relentlessly. "O my God, Oh my fucking God!" she screamed and screamed, holding my dick inside and squeezing. She was ready to come again, her body trembling.

Ana rushed into the room looking concerned. She stood there watching as her eyes and mine locked. Olivia, her face buried in pillows was oblivious to Ana's presence. Ana looked transfixed, turned on by my performance...I felt the turmoil building inside me while Olivia surrendered to her tremors and came violently, her cunt clasping my dick tightly, until I began to dissolve and cry out loudly, pumping a truck load of cum into her. It was a massive orgasm that engulfed us as I exploded forcefully into her, howling like a dog, echoing her mournful, primal cries. Ana tip-toed out of the room reluctantly.

"Oh Oran, I wish you'd stay here with me forever" said Olivia drifting off to sleep...Olivia and I spent the next 48 hours in a long, no holds barred, fine-tuned fucking. I navigated her lush body; breasts thighs, ass and all her orifices. I was filled with an unquenchable lust for her, and she in turn abandoned all restraints on her inner demons...We were extremely horny for each other much of the time. We were on fire, sharing intense hours of sex. Her body always felt warm and good. Her smile engulfed me; a gift of a woman. She loved spontaneity and surprise. We were Lost in the rhythms, the flow; the laughter. Lost in orgasm after orgasm, in the waves of magic, waves of sensations. I fucked her until she said she'd had enough.

@@@

Spontaneous Diversion

On day three as I was getting ready to leave, I literally bumped into Ana as I came out of the bathroom, my morning erection resplendent as usual. Ana apparently headed for the shower was totally naked. She gasped at the sight of my cock; she stood there frozen, gazing at my dick in awe. I in turn gazed at her shapely brown body, her firm breasts with pierced dark nipples. Her shaved pussy, her bubble ass. Ana's nubile body seemed to belie her fortysomething years. She looked so hot all over my cock began to bob up and down

"Jeez, that's one big dick" she muttered, then instinctively reaching and grasping it for long moments, feeling its strength and weight. Instinctively I kissed her while she squeezed my cock. It was all so spontaneous. All was quiet in the house, Olivia was sound asleep...Ana led me quietly to the guest room. "I want you to fuck me like you fucked the senora. I've wanted you ever since I watched you fucking her," she said tremulously.

"You bet" I said, stroking her dripping cunt. "God, what is happening to me, I crave your dick so much" sighed Ana, her eyes welling with tears as I laid her on the bed. Her burgundy cunt was swollen soaking wet, very sticky...She moaned as I plunged all of my dick into her boiling, buoyant honeycunt, making it overflow with my thrusts. I fucked her most luxuriously, stroking her from G-spot to womb and back again plowing her depths with smoldering intensity.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12