Sublime Sex Therapy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so aroused, so excited she babbled gibberish, her breasts heavy with desire. Her clitoris swollen erect. Our bodies heaving, as my cock kept rising in her cunt, a wild river streaming juices, gulping, swollen with thick grool. A mud delta soaked with honey. She was skewered on my dick, her legs wrapped around me, howling with pleasure. Ana's juices poured out to from a puddle beneath her ass. She was drunk with the fucking. "Madre di Dios! what are you doing to me" she cried, lifting her ass off the bed to meet my deep, heavy, relentless pounding.

She was hotter than the day, her cunt a voracious creature unleashed. Her cries of ecstasy echoed far into the back garden. She screamed as a powerful orgasm claimed her, thrashing about, her fists beating on my chest. She came and came, on and on. Then all was quiet; I rested inside her, my cock throbbing. I kissed her for long moments. "God, you're incredible," not a drop of cum from you," she murmured. "I'm saving it for later," I said putting Ana on all fours.

My eyes took it all in. Her jiggling breasts, her heaving belly, the taut muscles of her thighs, as I plunged my dick into her cunt that seemed to be devouring my cock with relish. "Oh Dios, your dick is so fucking deep," she moaned in ecstasy, as I stroked her in perfect rhythm while she ground her cunt against my crotch, her hips rotating, her inner muscles gripping me tight. And we fucked and fucked; her slick juicy membranes caressing my cock, squeezing, sucking it in, in, in. "How do you like being fucked like this," I whispered into her ear. "I love it Oran, it feels wonderful and your dick is super hard inside me," she murmured.

With wild abandon and depravity I challenged her with my every thrust. We both ached with deep renewed pleasure. Her cunt felt like a bubbling molten pit. She let out a long continuous fart. I fucked her and fucked her like a moving train, inexorably...She came and came again, soaking the towel with more cum. And then I exploded a geyser of hot cum into Ana, jet after jet. I was blown apart, half dead. And Ana's body collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her, shuddering uncontrollably. We were awash in a sea of semen and cunt juices. We rested a while, my dick still hard inside her.

I rolled off Ana her somnolent body still shuddering, as we floated in the intoxicating afterglow. "I thought I heard someone fucking" said a voice. It was Olivia naked, standing over us wearing a silly grin, sipping a drink and holding a joint. "May I join you guys" she cooed. "So what did you do to Ana Oran, she looks totally fucked out, completely destroyed" she added, gulping down her drink and climbing onto the bed. "Shit, I'm so fucking horny Oran" she whispered, mounting me and engulfing my upright cock. I watched all of it disappear into her cunt in seconds. I sighed in resignation. The more things change etc....

@@@

Epilogue

Sex therapists talk with their clients to help them confront their sexual problems and improve their sex lives. But some clients need more than talk therapy. They need practice in the bedroom, and have no spouse or partner to turn to. For these clients, some sex therapists turn to surrogate partners, people who help clients with intimacy issues using a hands-on approach. This can include having sex with the client.

Although the use of surrogate partners is rare, they are increasingly being sought after by women whose physical or mental health problems prevent them from enjoying a healthy sex life... Lily and I are determined to help such women. Indeed, the four clients we are helping, have tapped more anxious women into the ongoing program. A woman named Tanya has been introduced to Lily by Sofia...I hope I can handle the challenging but noble task ahead, I have no other choice. And Oh by the way, Lily and Jade are also on the sideline beckoning me for some action too. Whoa, It's going to be a huge deal!

The End

12