Sublime Sex Therapy Pt. 03

Story Info
A Sigma Male is lured into servicing Women sexually.
5.8k words
4
266
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
117 Followers

Sublime Sex Therapy Part 3

By Aleq de Satyr

Author's note: This is a story I've been haunted by for some time. It's about sex; raw compelling sex, it's about eroticism.

"Those pleasures so lightly called physical..." Colette

A Propos

Much to the chagrin of Lily and the clientele, I decided to take a month-long hiatus to recover some energy spent in the initial therapy program. While I was gone I recruited my very close friend Ras Marek into the program. We both share the same attributes and expertise needed for the program. Including the hardest, huge dicks known to women everywhere. Ras' enthusiasm and dedication soon endeared him to Lily who he'd already fucked and the clients. While he continued unabated with the old ones I engaged the new ones with the same gusto and fervor as before.

During a tete-a-tete with Lily she gave me a list of the new partners, and briefed me on their backgrounds and expectations...They were Lena, 57 years old, separated from her husband; Krystal, 51 divorced, Vera, 54 single, and Hana, 50 single. She also gave me the new guidelines on the sessions, which included a maximum of three days per visit. Followed by a five day rest, before the next client visit. I checked out their pictures and found them to be quite attractive except Vera who was rather plain, but looked seductive.

"They are all lusty, lascivious women with desires and expectations of intoxicating ravishing" said Lily sounding poetic. "So be warned my friend" she added.

Lena

Is an exotic looking, gentle polite woman who taught modern dance at a ballet school for a living. A very worldly, elegant woman with a positive, smiling aura. She claimed to have a 30 year old daughter called Veronika, also a dancer.

"Being wanted and desired is the best aphrodisiac" she declared while we had lunch on a Saturday afternoon..."The dance is humanity's most primitive instinct as an expression of the flux and flow of the Universe. It also inspires sexual homage and erotic liberty to ancient goddesses" she added. She separated from her husband three years ago and does not know his whereabouts. Her sex life has been zero since, and she was somewhat asexual she said sadly...Back at her house Lena wasted no time getting ready for sex. She was naked in a flash. "I itch with unbearable excitement," she said softly, watching me undress. "OMG, what a huge beautiful cock you have," she said squeezing it hard. Rubbing the head against her slimy vulva, her throbbing clitoris.

Lena's dancer's body is so beautiful, so luscious, even at her age. Spread out on the bed I buried my face in the fragrant sea-smell between her thighs and lapped at the flowing honey...It went on and on, I could hear her moaning letting out sharp cries. She struggled against me, saying she was going to come, her cunt locked to my mouth as she came and came, her body shaking, thrashing about. I rolled Lena onto her back and placed a pillow beneath her ass, her hips raised to give me better access to her inner reaches...My hard dick, bulging with veins, was poised at her opening, while she squirmed and shuddered, her lovely cunt opening up as I filled her until I was stopped by her cervix, enjoying the feel of her tingling flesh, her taut muscles; her hips rolling and rising to meet my thrusts, crying out in pleasure.

With wild abandon and depravity I challenged her with my every thrust...We both ached with deep pleasure, her cunt felt like a bubbling molten pit...I fucked her and fucked her; working magic between her legs, dancing in her cunt. "You're so wonderful Oran, you make me go completely insane. O God how I love the way you swell and stay hard within me, the way you gorge on my luscious pussy" she murmured. "And I love the way your cunt gobbles up my cock." I whispered...She was so wet, so relaxed, I was deeply desirous of pleasuring her totally, fucking her endlessly. Enjoying her pussy queefs and farts. Vera came and came again howling, clutching my body, soaking the sheets with cum...I continued fucking her with smoldering intensity.

Lena's final cry of ecstasy was as if demons were released from her in a sexual exorcism....She came and came and I came and with her, violently, bursting into her, flooding her to overflow, shaking and shuddering with her in the throes of orgasm. A convulsive orgasm that triggered wrenching, exquisite sensations from my gut, my cock, my balls...We drifted into the post-fuck, drugged-sleep feeling and then into a deep postcoital slumber. I experienced Vera's enormous capacity for multiple orgasms and sheer sensual pleasure over and over until night fall, celebrating with her the primordial orgiastic dance into total orgasm.

For two days I fucked Lena like a demon lover. She seemed to be in a state of permanent excitement as she experienced my cock..."Fuck me any way you like for as long as you want" she'd said as I fucked her cunt her ass, down her throat, deeply. She was spontaneous enthusiastic...I quickly learnt what gave Lena pleasure as I plowed the deepest parts of her cunt relentlessly, and her moans got louder and louder and her cunt grabbing my dick while she rode one tidal wave of orgasm after another...What a world of difference lies between outward appearance and actual performance in bed by Lena!. Strange emotions tore at me as I experienced great orgasms with her, when my role or so I thought, was to service and pleasure a modest "asexual woman".

On the third and final day with Lena, she insisted that we fucked on the living room rug covered with blankets and towels, strewn with pillows. Melodious classical piano music filled the room. "I'd always wanted to fuck on the floor" she said biting into a peach...I gave Lena a brief massage, then spread her and began to eat her cunt. Devouring the labia and clitoris, licking her asshole, slurping into her rectum, making her gasp and whimper. Then I got between her legs, my cock rock hard as I pushed into her to the hilt...Plunging deeply in and out of her slippery pussy, I was rampant with an extravagant lust.

I was mesmerized by her acute sexual arousal by her dripping labia folds, vibrating, radiating her yearning. Her clitoris screaming out her desire. My cock was granite hard, plunging in and out of Lena's pussy. Suddenly the front door opened and a young lady walked in. She looked aghast, stunned, then she sank into the arm chair. Lena was oblivious of her presence, she could not see her from her position. I figured the young woman to be Veronika, Lena's daughter. We maintained eye contact while I continued to fuck the bleating, mewling Lena slowly, patiently for a long time, plowing her cunt with verve and panache. The pleasure was mind-blowing.

Veronika watched us intently. Then Lena crashed in a powerful orgasm, screaming, her body thrashing about wildly. My body began to heave as I felt the convulsive orgasm sweep thru me and I felt the hot gushing semen pouring out of me into her like a geyser. "We have company," I said to Lena as I pulled out of her, my dick still hard, rampant, bobbing up and down. I heard Veronika gasp. Lena turned to look, "OMG Vero, I totally forgot you were coming over," she said regretfully. But Vero stormed into the kitchen area looking very mad. Lena joined her and soon a fight ensued. It was ugly, then Vero stormed out of the house cursing. I departed two hours later.

Wild Damsel

Three days later, a phone call from Veronika, she wanted to see me urgently. In a nutshell, Lena had finally briefed her about the therapy program, which she was not aware of. She wanted to apologize for her "deplorable behavior," and to initiate a private program like that between us. I told her we will work something out later...

"My heart stopped and I felt a strong beat in my cunt, then a slow ooze of juice into my thong as I watched you fuck mother that day. I've thought about you for several days Mr. Oran, especially about your incredibly massive dick, and the way you fucked her. Now I want you to fuck me" she said solemnly. I was totally captivated...I offered Vero some booze, she took out a joint from her purse and lit it smiling sweetly at me. Veronika's resemblance to her mother is complete and uncanny. But her wildness and lewdness is unique and so are her tattoos and piercings.

Veronika's naked body is luscious, nubile, ravishing. Her dark brown eyes bewitching. While I feasted my eyes on her she stared in awe at my upright, resplendent erect dick, bulging with thick veins. She promptly took pictures of my dick with her phone, to show to friends. Then she began to suck it until she gagged...She lay sprawled on the bed, playing with her lush bush, her erect clitoris waiting, wanting, her eyes misted over. Vero's vulva glistened with thick cunt juice, her beak-like clitoris peeking out, reddish-brown, hard...I stroked her cunt from clitoris to asshole and back again, with my cockhead while sucking, licking, biting her hardened nipples.

I lifted her ass and entered her slowly, deeply pushing all of my cock into her. "O, God, your cock feels so hard so heavy inside, I love it" she moaned, clutching me. She was soft and wet silk inside, but incredibly virgin-tight, elastic, buoyant...What a lovely cunt I thought. I moved inside her slowly for long moments before withdrawing and placing my mouth on her vulva, filling her with my tongue, sucking her engorged clitoris, hearing her distracted cries of pleasure. "Bring back your cock now please," she pleaded.

I moved my cock back inside Vero's cunt with deep thrusts, slow withdrawals and swift plunges...A steady rhythm and momentum of thrusting. It was simply delicious. Her juices began to spill out on to the sheets...Her moans echoed around us, her nostrils flaring as she began to cum and cum wailing. In one fluid motion, we changed positions with Veronika astride me, bending over me, without breaking contact, while I drove into her with a steady rhythm...Longer and deeper than before. She moaned continuously, her cunt gripping my cock like a vise. Her dense, soggy pubic hairs meshed with mine. I kneaded her firm breasts, sucking and pulling on her nipples.

She began to tremble as I rolled her onto her back again, fucking her with dedicated intensity...Discovering a new harmony of motion and joy. Her legs locked high upon my back. Our slow rhythmic rocking and motion continuing for a very long time...Vero's pussy awash with wet, sloshy, slurpy sounds. Then she exploded in a loud, violent orgasm again, her fists thudding my back, her cunt pulling me in like a riptide, her screams, "Oh my God!" reverberating.

As I began to gush into her, the flow coming in jet after jet, filling her to overflow and ending in slow eddies, feeling a sense of renewal and completion. Veronika sobbed joyously as she lay motionless and silent in my arms. We were still locked together, my cock still hard inside her. I felt her throbbing; her cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around my dick. She looked at me with an adoring wonderment..."I've never been fucked like this before in my entire life" she said, still trembling spasmodically. "Well, young lady, I'm not done with you yet. Now I'm going to breed you" I said, my cock still hard and throbbing inside her. "I don't know what that is, but please do whatever you want with me" she whispered. The sensations, gentle but profound stirred me deeply. I felt her cunt, her womb, her breasts were full of me.

She closed her eyes as I began to caress her breasts and continued to move inside her again, slowly at first, enjoying her smooth, slick juiciness. Then more vigorously, intensely...She caught her breath, surprised by my powerful relentless drive into her, breeding her. Pleasure shook her unabated; I could feel the pulse beating inside her pussy. The second tidal wave of passion washed over us calmly; I moved inside her in a long drawn out dance of passion, causing intense rolling tremors in her body, while she wailed and screamed. Like two lava flows they converged, as we both erupted in a blinding orgasm, Vero clutching me tightly, her body shaking violently. We fell into a deep sleep afterwards...We continued to fuck all day and all night and part of the next day.

I fucked Veronika into a stupor, a daze. And she loved every moment. She swallowed my cum, and loved it. I pumped her ass full of cum. She refused to go home until I reluctantly agreed to have a private therapy program with her in the days ahead. A wild wonderful damsel indeed, she was a most welcomed diversion.

Two days later Lena video-called me..."Thank you for the supreme sexual pleasure you gave Vero. She enjoyed your huge cock and the breeding very much and can't wait to have you between her legs again. She's now in the major league I daresay...She'd been simply ecstatic, euphoric since the session with you. I'm glad she now knows how beautiful sex can be, not the ugly, abusive and violent kind that some young women are forced into" she said. "I very much enjoyed fucking Veronika, I shall continue to fuck her for some time" I said. "Thank you again Oran, you're a wonderful man," said Lena.

@@@

Vera

Vera is an amusing, wise-cracking, earthy, 54 year old sturdy woman. She is also a traditional healer, and herbalist who lived across town. Her face tanned, weathered and lovely. Her salt and peppery hair tousled, almost sexy.

"I used to be quite slender," she said as I listened enthralled by her candid conversation. "I used to have two lovers who took turns spending time with me when I was younger. I used to be active in community affairs and in feminist circles. Now I do absolutely nothing. I never had any kids. My typical day is full of boredom" she continued...Vera had grown up tough and independent minded. I was entranced by her natural womanness, her strong face that so finely modeled her. Her eyes were brown almonds that looked thru you with the wisdom of ancient memories. Vera talked of her love and knowledge of plants and herbs. To be sure, her house was full of exotic plants.

"Change has continued in my life and I have continued to grow and move towards whatever is my future, though not always as smoothly as I would like. And my personal, emotional life has become so chaotic I have trouble attracting men. Sex is a necessity to me like food. But I have not had any for the longest time. I could easily die for lack of sex."

We were on to our second bottle of wine. I found myself staring at her cleavage and braless breasts, wanting to feel their softness, as we talked. Her eyes were moist and sensuous, gazing right into mine. Then I felt her hand inside my pants, seeking my dick, pulling it out and squeezing it hard. Then she bent down her head and began to suck me. That certainly gave me a pleasant surprise.

"You really have such a huge exciting cock Oran" she said, stroking it, feeling its hardness, seemingly enjoying it, as she rubbed against me on the sofa.

"Oh God I want to fuck all day long," she said coolly in a throaty voice, "It's such a beautiful day for fucking and I'm so wet" she added. Her nipples hardened as I rubbed them gently with the palm of my hand. I could feel her state of excitement. "Lily has told me so much about you Oran, that I feel I'd known you for a long time" she said, her arm around me and leading me into the master bedroom, It was a spacious, shell-pink airy and sunny room decorated with various exquisite objects d'art, including some unusual sea shells. Vera seemed so sure of the attraction between us. She kept talking sensuously, putting sexy words together. "My blood burns like the blood of hounds with smooth, indefensible lust."

"It does?" I asked. "You have no idea. Yes I want to be licked, devoured slowly by pleasure," she cooed. I could tell she felt good and that she also wanted me as much as I wanted her. My dick was super hard. Vera lit a stick of jasmine incense by the bed and began to undress. Good Lord, she's wasting no time. I thought...Vera's eyes invited me to the bed where her tanned sturdy body lay naked on percale sheets. "I'd always wanted to be fucked senseless by a strong stud...And Lily said you are the ultimate" she said softly. "I guess my wish has finally come true," she smiled.

I stood transfixed, gazing in spite of myself at the quivering breasts with dark nipples, the prominent mound of thick, matted black curls. She parted the lips of her vulva, showing off her cunt in fresh and needy suggestion. Her labia sat open, swollen, ready to be fucked. God she was full of sex. Vera's eyes were fixed on my bobbing and swaying cock. "Oh My God, you're the best hung stud I've ever seen" she gasped as I approached the bed. My cock sprang bolt upright as I got between her legs. She looked in awe as my dick began to swing freely, up and down, quivering. "God, it's beautiful" she said softly as I rubbed the cockhead against her swollen clitoris. "Please Oran, put it in me now," she cried as I continued to tease her swollen folds.

She wiggled her ass down to meet my cock as I pushed it into her depths, her walls clasping me instinctively until she held it in a firm sheath of demanding muscle. "God I love it, I love your dick; the way it throbs," she crooned to my smooth and steady rhythmic thrusts, touching her deepest crevices. "Fuck This cunt good" she grunted, rolling her ass around the bed. Vera was mindless and wild as I pronged her with long deep strokes, forcing out of her what looked like egg white, thick and copious. Vera's cunt surged and oozed juice with each circular thrust of my rock-hard dick.

"Oh my God, this is so wonderful, so magical" she cried." "And you're in for a long, long ride my dear," I whispered. The slip-slap sound of wet sex, deliciously vulgar, filled the room. "Ummmm I love that sound" rasped Vera. "It's so beautiful." The curtains fluttered gently in the afternoon breeze as I fucked Vera relentlessly, endlessly. She began to wail as she plummeted into a powerful orgasm, her body wracked with violent spasms...I rested inside her for long moments, my cock throbbing powerfully until she relaxed. " Your dick feels like a tree trunk inside me, please don't cum yet, keep fucking me no matter what," sobbed Vera...I put her on all fours and plunged into her twat, all the way to her cervix. I pounded her pussy for the longest time with deep, slow mighty strokes while she wailed, screaming obscenities.

Her cunt grabbed my dick and would not let go, giving me enormous pleasure. Then she shrieked and screamed in the throes of another tremendous orgasm, clutching the sheets. I could feel her cunt pulling me inwards, milking me and finally engulfing me in my own climax as my cock gushed torrents and torrents of hot cum into her. It took quite a while before Vera regained her composure...She sobbed joyously as she lay motionless and silent in my arms. We were still locked together, my cock still hard inside her. I felt her throbbing; her cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around me. She looked at me with an adoring wonderment.

The bright, orange glow of the setting sun lit up the room. We looked at one another with direct, open, unembarrassed expression. "I've always wanted to know someone like you," she said, as I continued to caress the soft comfort of her breasts, the stiffened nipples...Vera used what she termed inadequate three day visit to exact more than adequate therapy from me. Her cunt was on fire constantly, which needed to be put out with my huge fire hose.

She was always wet as a river, so wet I could hear my cock moving inside her--loud slurpy, squishy, sclucky sounds.- Her cunt swollen purple, ravenous, delicious, emitting a bittersweet aroma. I could not stop fucking Vera and she told me not to stop. We rocked back and forth, vibrating on her bed, seemingly under the control of some invisible force. On the third day, the dawn was upon us. Vera's arms and legs were clasped around my body as I moved in her, slowly with gentle strokes for an interminable time. We were both radiant and energetic, lost in Cunt worship and Priapic excess, that culminated once more in a breathtaking orgasm, on a beautiful cuntshore where we lost all sense of ourselves.

ALEQ
ALEQ
117 Followers
12