Sublime Sex Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@

Krystal

After a five day rest I was ready for Krystal. She turned out to be a well-known cosmopolitan socialite with a captivating personality. She hangs out in fashionable society and is fond of social activities, wears trendy clothes supports herself. She is affable, cordial, and gracious but forthright. She lives in a deluxe apartment. The combination of her curvy, feminine litheness her sexy voice and her attractive face gave the impression of a dream lover. Her olive skin glowed in the sunlight that flooded her living room.

"The men available to date and fuck are totally worn out and inadequate, they cannot satisfy me. I need someone strong with fantastic expertise, prowess, a massive dick and can fuck till the cows come home...Lily assured me that you meet the criteria and that you are an expert in what's called breeding, which is exactly what I want," said Krystal as she mixed me a drink in her lovely apartment. I was stunned by her candid and sincere expressions but somewhat apprehensive about her expectations. She came across as adventurous, radical, unconventional for a socialite and I told her so.

"Labels don't usually mean a lot to me and sometimes I'm exasperated by them, since I like to make friends with all types of people." She said and continued to refill her glass, proclaiming the wine an excellent vintage, then she lit a joint. We were fully engaged, in close quarters, intimate in no time. I guess we instantly fell in lust. I was amazed. "You've turned me on tremendously Oran" she said gulping down her drink. "When it comes down to desire, I tend to follow my basest instincts and try not to be discreet about it," she added. Krystal's sensuality was overwhelming, filling me with raw desire.

A lazy knowing smile spread across her full lips. The look in her eyes was easy to read. Guitar music filled the apartment. Krystal walked over to me and grasped my dick thru my cotton pants. "God, it's so huge an hard" she whispered. Then she kissed me hard on the lips as she squeezed my cock. "I suspect you're quite a stud as Lily said" she muttered in a low throaty voice. I slid my hand under her short skirt and between 's legs and felt her cunt. It was very wet, she groaned. "Let's fuck right here," she said throwing blankets and pillows onto the furry rug. Then we were both naked. Krystal gleamed softly with sun streams. I gazed at the dense black thatch between her legs, framing her swollen inner labia and engorged clitoris as she stood over me. "What a majestic cock" she muttered Then she bent slowly trancelike over my body.

She came slowly down to settle on my crotch, straddling me, rubbing her soft hairs against my cock, as she sank into stillness onto my dick until I was fully engulfed inside her. Krystal began to clench her pussy muscles rhythmically around my dick, opening and closing. She was so practiced, the pleasure was unbearable. She would raise herself all the way to my cockhead then sink back onto it and continue with the clenching and squeezing. My eyes were rolling in my head. I took her nipples in my mouth and began to suck for distraction. She groaned and shuddered, rolling onto her back and me with her. She was a sacred whore with a deep magical cunt. Churning, vortex-like, an undertow. Her long labia was covered in excessive juices. I stroked the scarlet cave beneath the foliage of black hair with my hard cock, diligently, watching the dam inside her burst and overflow, spilling onto the blanket. Iridescent juices that smelled sweet and salty.

"Yes, deeper baby, deeper...O God deeper; your cock feels so hard, so lovely" wailed Krystal her breath coming harder, her moans and groans louder. I watched my huge, hard dick, move in and out of her dilated cunt, fucking her with precision, relentlessly as she opened wider and wider, her cunt queefing continuously. Then she exploded, and came non-stop, crying out, her cunt juices all over the rug...When her spasms subsided Krystal began to rock back and forth, gently, rhythmically on my cock, her tongue probing deep into my mouth. I began to fuck her again in earnest, plowing, stirring her twat deeper while she screamed in pleasure.

I pushed two fingers into her asshole and that triggered another explosion from her. She came again violently, pushing hard onto my cock, clutching my head, sobbing. Swimming in the current of Krystal's twat, in her warm pools of fiery volcanic rush, my cock exploded forcefully with a hot lava of cum, pouring into her load upon load of it..."OMG, that was an exquisite fuck, Oran" she muttered, looking into my eyes endearingly in wonder. "There is more to come, so giddy up" I said stroking her tits. "Hey, I'm already giddy with happiness," she whispered.

Hours later after a gourmet meal, we continued our romance in the bedroom. Frolicking with Krystal on her silken sheets, she groaned and squirmed with appreciation as I tasted and explored her with exquisite thoroughness. Her hair was spread out like a mane..."Now I'm going to breed you thoroughly" I said, mounting her, and plunging my rampant cock all the way inside her, fucking her with verve and vigor. I gripped her body and thrust harder, deeper, breaching her womb. She clenched my dick tightly with her pussy, raising her hips and grinding her cunt into me. The warm juice from her twat dripping copiously. I pounded her pussy relentlessly with my sledge hammer, while she screamed and howled obscenities, her cunt farting continuously...

"Oh God, please don't stop I love it, it feels so fucking good" she said in refrain, her body shaking, quivering uncontrollably. My senses were filled with her. The pleasure intoxicating. Her loud cry echoed in the room as we exploded simultaneously in orgasm, with Krystal moaning my name. For three days we were suspended in a state of sexual frenzy which Krystal loved. A fulfilment of her desire for total sexual ecstasy. In oral sex she rotated her hips and ground her cunt against my face, fully enjoying the sucking, biting and licking, in a frenzy until she came and came, screaming and thrashing about. Then she'd suck my cock until I explode a lava of cum down her throat and she'd swallow every drop...I fucked her cunt her ass, over and over, setting her cockpit on fire. The smell of sex all around us.

I luxuriated in Krystal's ripened fullness, while she watched my cock, slick with her slimy juices, move in and out of her liquid pussy. She stroked my face, gazing thru my eyes into my soul, moaning, demanding an endless fucking. Time stood motionless. Passion, lust, love has taken charge of our senses. Harnessed with positive sexual energy, we celebrated an orgy. Our bodies quivered with burning currents of pleasure, melting, dissolving into incandescent, suspended ecstasy. Savoring the delicious fucking, that is far beyond pleasure, until we were lost in the eruption of extravagant orgasms.

"Give it all to me, let it all go...Push me over the limit" wailed Krystal as I continued to fuck her night and day. Doing wonderful things to her, amazing things. And being stoned on pot only made me smoother, incomparable...While Krystal slept soundly in a post-coital languidness, I began to ruminate with a joint, over what she'd told me earlier. She wanted us to be close intimate friends who can also be lovers without the emotional baggage. Which of course squares well with my own philosophy...The birds continued their early morning song.

@@@

Hana

Hana is co-director of a drug rehabilitation center for women. She seemed prim and soft-spoken for a Latina but not prudish. She is well-educated, warm, attractive, genuine, so wholesome I was consumed by a passionate desire to make love to her, to pleasure her...Looking deep into her eyes I assured her she was a solid and strong woman. I took her hands in mine, feeling her tremble slightly, her scent like her voice filled me. There was something else about Hana that seemed to pull me to her. Her smiling eyes and natural, unforced sensuality aroused my interest.

Hana's fresh and glowing butter-scotch colored skin, blends with her soft doe eyes of liquid brown. She wore a fiery orange wrap-around sarong with open flaps in front, that revealed her hairy thighs and legs and a peek of her black panties. Her boldness was intriguing, refreshing. Hana opened up to me at that point. She has had some pretty bad relationships.

"I have a lovely body that wants to be loved, stroked, respected, fucked; a body that I love. But all I got is some total bullshit and despair. I was floating in an ocean of emptiness" she said. For almost two years she'd been frigid, had lost interest in sex. She'd been brooding, solitary, feeling dejected, losing her grip on her life. "Then I heard about Lily's program from my friend Ysabel; all about the joy and rapture of it, and decided to check it out, surrender my body to that joy. I want to be ravished recklessly, taken to the absolute limits of sexual ecstasy...Your visit has unleashed a torrid sensuality in me, my body is electrified with a craven need," said Hana as she embraced me and we kissed for the longest time, my hard cock pressed against her lower abdomen.

When Hana undressed, my dick began to throb in my pants...She is well built with full breasts her bush a thick, black forest of hair that grew on her inner thighs as well. Her cunt in its remarkable hairiness, had a steamy, almost animal quality...The long gash glistened with thick slimy juice, her clitoris big and thickly hooded, her odor musky, fruity, the intimate scent of woman. With her legs spread wide on the bed, she beckoned me to her most inviting cunt, the symmetrical inner labia sizzling in juice! She gasped loudly at the sight of my fully erect cock.

I crouched between Hana's legs, like I was being pulled by a magnetic force. I felt the magnificent tension of my desire, my power and my virility. She was warm and throbbing, reeking with lusty sensuality. Stroking and sliding my cockhead between Hana's reddish-brown labia, probing the folds, teasing the blood-taut clitoris, watching her slimy juices leak out down the crack of her smooth ass...I plunged all of my cock into her and she sucked my dick deep clenching it, the heat in her cunt sparking into flame, throbbing uncontrollably against me, moaning as she drew breath. I sensed her body aching with excitement as it thrashed about on the bed, her yawning pussy opened wide and offered.

I fucked her deep and strong, gliding within her like an oiled piston. "Oh God, Oh fuck," she muttered softly, her face contorted with pleasure. I pursued her orgasm relentlessly, responding to her needs...She ascended higher and higher into ecstasy, my cock cramming against the mouth of her womb, her hips rolling to meet me...Hana cried out and I called to her, I drove into her hard and deep, pushing her into a powerful orgasm that went on and on, her body wracked with sobs. She continued to cum and cum, non-stop. "Oh mother of God, it feels so wonderful!" she cried. I rested inside Hana feeling her cunt pulsating around my hard throbbing cock. She opened her eyes and smiled, then grasped my dick and stirred her pussy with it. It felt delicious.

After a while she began to undulate beneath me again, her hunger flowering again. Her cunt felt like a murky sea of wet flesh, cascading around my cock. We started to fuck again. Purring sounds came from Hana her body shivering with excitement..."This is truly an intoxicating fuck" she whispered as she moved instinctively, responding to my every action. We moved in sync, vibrating together, shuddering with each powerful thrust, savoring the delicious sensations, moving magically in a hot storm of passion. I fucked her deep, marvelously.

I felt Hana trembling, her cunt had become molten, liquid, malleable, excitingly good. I felt her distant pulsations getting stronger, throbbing vigorously as I stroked her G-spot. My cock steely hard, moving with precision and rhythm. She writhed and fucked like a practiced whore. She cried out in orgasm, coming and coming and wailing and I began to flood her profusely, making her cunt overflow with cum. We both fell asleep exhausted.

"Tell me about yourself," said Hana as we frolicked on the blanket covered rug in the living room the next day. "Well, actually there is a lot to tell, but I'll do that another time". "I gather you move around quite a lot" she pursued. "Yes" I said slowly. I was spell-bound by her sensuous gaze. "Do you realize you fucked me for two hours yesterday. I never thought that was possible" she giggled. Then I buried my face in her excited cunt, licking and sucking; pushing apart the thick frothing hairs, kneading the labia folds.

God, how wet she was!...Then I fucked her and fucked her. Hana cried, she howled. She writhed and twitched, shivered and convulsed around my huge cock as I pounded her with it, begging me not to stop. Her cunt brimming and gushing, upheaving and spilling...She came and came under my onslaught, her eyes welled with tears. And I came with her, flooding her with a torrent of semen....Hana opened her eyes, her face softened into a beautiful smile. When I pulled out of her our mingled juices came rushing out of her cunt, soaking the blanket. "I love you," she said drifting off to sleep. Over the three day period, I ravished Hana recklessly, and took her to the absolute limits of sexual ecstasy. Exactly what she wanted.

The End

12