Subliminal Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh. I love a fresh creampie in my pussy." She giggled.

I reached down and fingered her with two fingers and then brought my wet fingers up and painted her lips with them.

Sara licked her lips and said, "Mmmm. Your cum tastes really good. Do it again."

So I fingered her sloppy pussy again and this time she licked the semen from my fingers.

I selected the 8th subliminal message ('I love Steve and will obey him always.')

I continued to finger my cum out of her pussy and feed it to her.

She then looked at me and said, "I love you Steve."

I kissed her and tasted my cum on her lips and pulled her on top of me. Sara took my hard dick back inside her molten hot pussy and slowly rode me while I played with her nipples.

I played the 9th and 10th messages ('I will work hard for Steve and give him $100 from every paycheck.' #10 said, 'I will give each of these cd's to my friends and not be jealous if he chooses to have sex with them over me.')

She fucked me harder and harder and I got closer and closer to having another orgasm.

"Here I cum!" I grunted suddenly driving deep inside her pussy.

Huge globs of sperm shot into her cunt and the moment she felt that she too climaxed.

"YESSSSSS FUCCCCKKKK!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

As we aid there together, I asked her again, "Tell me more about my sister Becca."

"Becca only likes girls. She has slept with the entire cheerleading squad and has taken many of their virginities. Julie, Margo, Anna, Stacy, Polly and Susan are in love with her. She lost her virginity to her Aunt last summer. She masturbates like crazy at least 6 or 7 times a day. She has watched her mom masturbate and has even licked her mom's dildo without her knowing it.

I would do anything for Becca before I met you. But now I am in love with you Steve and will do anything you ask of me. Speaking of which, I got paid yesterday."

She got up and went to her desk and opened it and pulled out an envelope. She reached inside and pulled out a wad of cash and handed me $100.

I then said, "Lick your juices from my cock."

Sara got on her knees and did as I asked and when she finished I grabbed her phone and transferred my subliminal messages to her phone.

"Today, I want you to call up your friends and have them come over and while you hangout together, I want you to play these songs for them. And then I want you to transfer these songs to their phones and instruct them to go home and play these songs for their friends. And tell them that every day they are to go out and meet 2 or more pretty women like themselves and play them these songs. Every 2 weeks they will give you a hundred dollars and at the end of the month you will give me the envelope of money."

"Now go get cleaned up." I told her

I then watched as she left her room and entered the bathroom.

I pulled up my underwear and shorts and left her house.

My mom was gone for the day and wouldn't be home until much later. So after I got home from Sara's house, I made a sandwich and watched some tv. I then dozed off on the couch.

I was having a really good dream and Sara was sucking my dick. I was playing with her tits and it felt so real that she grunted and started to climax. I heard these muffled noises and when I opened my eyes I got the shock of my life. Kneeling on the floor beside me was my sister Becca and she was deep throating my dick. My fingers were twisting and pinching her erect nipples and she was moaning with my dick in her mouth. I didn't even have time to push her off of me before I climaxed.

"Fuck!" I cried out loud and started shooting my cum in her mouth. And she swallowed every drop. "Oh fuck! What have you done?" I asked her.

Becca looked up at me as she removed her mouth from my saliva coated dick and smiled. "Hey Stevie. I was on my way over to Lisa's since I couldn't locate you in your room. I came down the steps and when I saw you lying here on the couch with a boner no less, I grew extremely horny and had the strong urge to suck you off. You started mauling my nipples and I orgasmed from it. I'm glad that I found you here because your cum tastes really good." She was still holding my hard dick in her hand and glanced down at it and seeing some cum dribbling out of the tip, she bent her head down and slurped it into her mouth and moaned, "mmmm".

Becca removed her hand from my dick, and got to her feet. She stuffed her tits back under her shirt and said, "I gotta run, bye Stevie." She picked up her knapsack, smiled and was out the door. I was left laying there with my mouth open.

"Fuck! I am so screwed." I thought.

After Becca left, I wondered what the heck happened and went to my room and sat in my chair in front of the computer. I opened the second drawer and all the discs I made were gone.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" I yelled.

I was so mad that I got up and went down the hall to Becca's room and went inside. (something I never did before)

Her room smelled funny and her bed was unmade. I looked in her desk drawers and on her computer. I searched her closet and dresser and under her bed and that's when I noticed the massive wet spot on her sheets. "Is that pee?" I thought. So I bent down to smell it and when I did I got an instant boner. "It's definitely not pee."

I then spotted a pair of her panties on the floor and picked them up. The crotch was wet and brought them to my nose and inhaled. "Mmmm, pussy." I then tasted the soaked material with my tongue and smiled.

My anger was abated for the moment.

12