Subliminal Control Pt. 05

Story Info
Steve uses his subliminal messages on more people.
10k words
4.47
24.9k
37
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, bisexual male sex, lesbian sex, and other kinky themes. All persons in the story are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Steve and I am in college and studying Computer Science.

If you have been following my stories, you already know about my successes and failures with creating subliminal messages. I tried most of my experiments with women including my sister, mom and other girls to great effect. But I also experimented with men and found that the frequency used on men is totally different than that used on women. I also found that just one time of hearing the subliminal message with the frequency wasn't enough to make any guy do what I intended him to do (like it did with women). The message had to be played over and over again ad nauseum. I wasn't sure how many times exactly until his subconscious received the message and he acted on the message planted. I also had to find the right frequency which took some repeated failures to get it just right.

I tried it out with my best friend Alex. He and I have been friends since we were in grade school and like me, he too is a huge computer geek. Only his specialty is computer games and not computer science (ahem, mind manipulation). Although I'm sure that if he knew about what I was doing that he would jump at the chance to use my programming to get laid. Who wouldn't. lol

I didn't want to mess with my best friend too much and I also didn't want him to freak out on me if he found out about what I was up to. I worked day and night to not only fine tune the frequency that the subliminal message was carried on but also the message that needed to be heard.

Once finished, I tried the message on myself first and found that it only made me groggy which was a good thing. I'm not sure why I wasn't affected by the message and would have to figure that out at another time. If the messages worked on me as well as Mark at the same time then we both would be hopping around like chickens with no way to stop the effect. That would be a bit disturbing.

I decided to have no sound in the foreground. This way I could play the recording using my phone and Mark would be none the wiser. The message I inserted though said this, "I'm so horny that I will shut off my computer and remove my pants and underwear. I need to jack off right now, but I won't be able to cum unless someone strokes my dick for me. And after I ejaculate I will go lay down and take a nap for 15 minutes and when I wake up I will have no memory of this ever taking place." It played on a repeating loop for 5 minutes and Mark would hear the message a little over 200 times. That should be enough to affect his subconscious, I thought.

I went over to Mark's that next morning. He let me in and we went to his room and I pulled up a seat beside him and watched as he was at his computer playing the game, Halo. I pulled out my phone and started the recording and then waited while it played.

Time seemed to slow the longer it played even though it was only on a 5 minute loop. I knew it was working because I grew very lethargic.

The first 5 minutes didn't have much effect so I started the second 5 minute loop.

I almost nodded off when the recording ended and I looked at Mark and he had this strange look about him like he was in a trance or something. I quickly put my phone on video and set it on his bedside table so that it was facing us and hit the record button. Mark suddenly stood up and removed his pants and boxers and stood before me. His dick was pretty beefy and uncircumcised and something I had never seen before. I watched as he grabbed his dick and started to stroke it. It grew rapidly into a raging boner. He started to whack off right beside me as though I wasn't even there.

I was fascinated as he stroked his dick and groaned. His dick was pretty impressive too and was easily nine inches long and thick around as my wrist.

Now I'm not gay and have never had any bisexual fantasies or bi tendencies but watching my best friend beat his meat was kind of turning me on. I found myself getting a boner and began to rub my cock through my pants until it was rock hard. I unzipped my pants and started to stroke my cock as I watched him stroke his. I could just as easily gone into his sister's room and fucked her instead, but lust took hold and I was lost in it.

I looked over at Mark and saw that the head of his dick was wet and precum dripped down his shaft and over his hand while he stroked his cock. I wanted to see his cum fly and decided that when he did, I would let his ejaculations shoot across the room.

But then a strange thought entered my mind as I began to get more and more aroused at watching Mark jerk off. I wanted to feel it shoot on me. I looked down at my own dick and saw that precum was beginning to bead at the head of my cock and I touched the bead with my finger and brought it to my mouth. It was slippery and slightly salty. I had tasted my own semen before and while not a huge fan of the way my cum tastes I was curious to taste Mark's cum. I knew then that I needed to taste his semen and decided that after the first few blasts from his cock that I would then take the rest of his cum on my face and then in my mouth.

Since I knew he wouldn't cum until I touched his dick, I got up and went downstairs to his kitchen and grabbed a soda out of the fridge. I had no intentions other than to see if my experiment worked or not. I lingered around in his kitchen for 10 minutes while drinking my soda and after I finished it, I then walked back up to his room.

I got to the top of the stairs and saw that Mark's sister Sara was standing in his doorway and watching her brother whack off.

I walked up behind her. Sara turned and smiled. "Hi Lover." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

I looked over Sara's body and saw that her nipples were poking through her top and she had a hand inside her panties.

"I couldn't help myself Steve. I've never seen my brother Alex naked before and he seems in a zone or something. I snapped my fingers to get his attention but he hasn't responded. I wonder why he is like that?" She said absentmindedly and reached down and ran her hand over the erection in my pants.

"It's okay Sara. Your brother is going to be fine. Continue to watch him as I enjoy your body also." I told her and reached around and began to pluck her nipples through her t-shirt.

Sara, if you remember from a previous story, was under my mind control too. Just having me touch her nipples put her into a trance.

"Remove your skirt and panties Sara." I instructed her.

Sara did as she was told and I took off my jeans and underwear. I continued to play roughly with her erect nipples and knew that her pussy would be on fire and sloppy wet from what I was doing.

"You will get more and more turned on as you continue to watch your brother whack off." I told her quietly.

Mark was starting to sweat with the effort of his jerking off. I removed my hands from his sister's nipples and lined up my dick with her juicy slit and slowly pushed inside of her molten hot depths.

Fuck her pussy was hot and incredibly wet too. I cupped her tits in my hands as I began to thrust in and out of her pussy.

"His dick looks good doesn't it Sara?" I asked her.

"It sure does. It is so big and hard. It's much bigger than I thought it would be." She replied.

Mark was beating his meat in a mad attempt to cum. His hand a blur as he stroked himself.

I looked at my watch and 32 minutes had passed since Mark first started jerking his dick.

"I want you to remove your top and finger yourself as I go over to your brother." I told her and slipped out of her wet pussy.

I walked around Sara and kneeled in front of Mark and placed my hands on his dick and he let go. I then began to stroke his cock. I started slow and then beat him off faster and faster and after only a minute or so, I heard him grunt and a huge jet of his semen flew out of his dick and went over my head and splattered his sister's stomach. This was followed by another huge shot that actually went into her open mouth and the rest covered her tits.

I aimed his next ejaculation at my face and it hit my neck and shot up into my cheek and into my hair. I then placed my mouth down on his dickhead and the next ejaculation shot with such force that it hit the back of my throat and made me gag. I almost released his dick from my lips as I choked. Had I done that, the rest of his cum would have gone in my ear or up my nose.

I moved my tongue up in a defensive gesture inside my mouth and his semen hit my tongue and ricocheted and filled my mouth without making me gag. 6 more spurts shot into my mouth while I stroked his huge dick until only a little bit trickled out. I then sucked on his dick head and a little more came out of his shaft.

I removed my mouth and Mark pulled up his pants and laid down in his bed and went to sleep.

The first thing I did was stop my video recording on my phone. I then stood there and swished the semen in my mouth. It was slightly salty and had a strong musky odor. I swallowed some and found that it wasn't all that bad tasting. I then turned and looked at Sara.

She was covered with her brother's semen and I took a step and we embraced. Our wet bodies connected and our lips met and I transferred the contents from my mouth into hers. Sara swallowed her brother's semen.

I was half tempted to take Sara and fuck her but then Becca entered my thoughts.

I broke our kiss and said, "Gather up your clothes and go into your bedroom and close the door. Spend the remainder of the morning masturbating. The semen you are tasting is your brothers and that incestuous thought will make you incredibly horny. You won't let your brother know what you have done, but will often be really horny in his presence."

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that his semen was along my left cheek and into my hair. I left it there. I put on my jeans and underwear and went back to our house across the street.

****

I found my sister in her bedroom. She was reading a book of incest stories (that I got for her) and had her hand in her panties and I said, "Hey sis, I want you to taste something and let me know what you think so come here and lick the side of my face."

Becca didn't ask why or question me in any way. She just put down her book of incest stories and removed her hand from her panties and walked over to me and did as I asked.

She commented and said, "Your face tastes like semen Stevie." And then she licked my face some more while I groped her tits and sensitive nipples with my hands.

Playing with her nipples made her wince in pain, but it also made her pussy sopping wet. When her nipples grew hard I tugged on them roughly and she started to undo my belt buckle and take off my pants.

Her hand reached in my underwear and found my erect dick and she said, "Someone's happy to see me I see."

Becca then dropped down to her knees and began to suck on my cock. She deep throated my dick and stroked it up and down.

She stopped and looked up at me. "The pussy I taste on your dick seems familiar."

"It's Sara Jenkins pussy sis." I told her which made her smile.

"I knew it Stevie." She said cheerfully and continued to bath my thick shaft with her tongue.

When I said, "Get naked for me." She took off her clothes and went over to her bed and laid on her back and spread open her thighs.

She looked at me and said, "Come and get some sister-fucker!"

I smiled and looked down at her.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

I turned and saw Mom smiling at us.

"Haven't the two of you had enough of that already?" She said.

"Never Mommy. Why don't you get naked and join us?" Becca said cheerfully.

"I am definitely tempted, but I really have to go or I'll be late for work again. Save some of that sperm for me Steve." Mom replied.

"I promise that he will Mommy. I have first hand knowledge that he is a practiced mother-fucker, but right now I need him to sister fuck me." Becca giggled.

"I like your play on words Becca." Mom laughed.

I smiled because Mom's nipples had grown erect. She blew us a kiss and mimicked giving me a blow job before turning and walking out of the room.

I turned and looked down at my hot sister.

"Give it to me Stevie and don't be gentle either. I need fucked." Becca encouraged me.

I got between her legs and speared my hard dick into her pussy until I was balls deep and she groaned as I started to fuck her. I really nailed her cunt hard since I was so charged up.

Becca was really into it too and groaned, "Yeah Stevie, ugh, give me that incestuous cock and impregnate me with your hot sperm."

Her words really charged me up and I rammed my hard dick deep into her pussy over and over.

"Fuck me like you fucked mommy last night. You mother-fucker. Yes! Deeper!" She cried out.

"I'm a sister-fucker now!" I bellowed.

I was only at it for a 15 minutes or so when thoughts of Mark's spurting dick flashed in my mind and I quickly neared orgasm. I whispered to Becca, "Cum now slut!" (The word 'slut' was her trigger word to cum)

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Becca cried out loud.

And as she climaxed in orgasm so did I. I grunted as I began shooting my cum deep inside her slippery cunt. Huge thick ropey spurts of my semen shot into her pussy as we both shook in orgasmic bliss.

We kissed for a few minutes before I slipped out of her wet cunt and descended down between her legs. "Hey! That's my job fucker!" She complained to me.

I then began to lick at her fuck hole and slurped out my semen. I was eating my first creampie and liked it. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and got underneath her and opened my mouth as my semen flowed in a small steady stream and into it.

I then got back up and shared some with her (snow balling) before bringing my wet dick up to her face. Becca didn't miss a beat as she licked her juices from my cock.

We laid together for a few minutes when she asked, "Stevie, not that I mind, but what brought along this horny streak in you today?"

"I'm a sister-fucker, I thought you knew that." And laughed.

"I love that you are a sister-fucker Stevie and you can fuck me anytime. But why today? I thought you had plans to spend the day with Mark." She asked.

I took out my phone and played the video for her.

"Holy fuck that's hot! I love seeing Mark's cum shoot out like that. Is this your first time sucking a dick Stevie?" She asked.

"Uh-huh. And I actually liked it and now understand why you like swallowing my cum so much." I told her.

She kissed me and said, "I want you to imagine that Mark is sucking your cock as I go down on you."

And then she went down on me and started sucking my cock to new life. She took my dick deep in her throat and I grabbed her head and thrust my dick deeper and deeper in her mouth.

Becca choked on my dick and the sounds of it excited me.

"Wlech!...Wlech!...Wlech!" She choked.

I imagined that Mark was sucking my dick and wondered if it would feel as good or better than how Becca was doing it.

"Wlech!...Wlech!...Wlech!" She choked until I grunted and began shooting my cum.

Becca took every drop I had from my dick and when she came back up to me, we snow balled my cum back and forth until we fell asleep in each others arms.

****

Later that day, Becca went to meet with her girlfriends and retrieve the envelopes of money from them. The cash was piling up fairly rapidly and as I sat at the kitchen table and counted it, I thought back to what Mom said earlier to us.

She specifically said that she had to get to work and didn't want to be late again. How was that even possible? Mom quit her job 2 weeks ago. I needed to do some digging to find out more.

I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't hear the back door open. A hand touched my shoulder and I about jumped out of my skin. I turned my head and screeched, "MOM! Shit, fuck! You startled me!"

She laughed and apologized.

"Sorry Honey. I called your name 5 times but you were so engrossed with all that money on the table you must not have heard me." She rubbed my shoulders.

"Mmmm. That feels good Mom." I told her and then felt her press her breasts against my head and my dick lurched in my sweatpants.

"Is that for me mother-fucker?" She asked looking down at my crotch.

I had just got finished fucking Becca not 10 minutes earlier and now my Mom wanted some dick.

I got to my feet and we embraced and her tongue did battle with my own as her hands began to remove my sweatpants. Mom then got down on her knees and took my still slimy dick in her mouth.

She removed it and looked up at me.

"Sister-fucking bastard. I would be jealous if I didn't love tasting Becca's pussy on your dick so much Steve." Mom said and began to swath under my glans with her tongue tip.

My dick grew long and hard.

"All the sister-fucking you are doing is going to wear Becca's pussy out. You should concentrate on me son. My pussy is more seasoned and able to handle your massive fuck stick ramming it repeatedly." Mom teased me.

"Get on the table Mom. Lay on your stomach. I need to be deep in your seasoned cunt." I told her.

Mom got to her feet and removed her clothes and laid forward over the table full of money. I moved her feet apart and was about to ram my dick inside her drooling pussy when I noticed the welts on her ass cheeks.

Mom sensed my hesitation and looked back with concern.

"What's wrong mother-fucker?" She asked.

"Where did these welts on your ass come from?" I replied.

"It's a long story. Fuck my starved pussy first and after we have both climaxed I will tell you all about it son." She said and gripped the table with her hands.

I speared my dick into her cunt and was balls deep instantly.

"YES Steve. YES!" Mom cried out.

I began to thrust in and out of her sloppy wet pussy hard and fast.

"CUMMMIIINNGGG!!!" She squealed.

That was one quick orgasm. Mom never climaxed fast like that before.

I barely fucked in and out for another 2 minutes before she cried out a second time.

"CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out again.

Mom's pussy grew impossibly wet and I knew that some of the money on the table would be smeared with her slippery juices, but this only heightened my excitement.

"Fuck me Steve! Really pound it into me. I'm almost there!" Mom cried.

Almost there? Fuck! She just climaxed hard twice in the span of a few minutes. Didn't she realize that?

Mom's pussy suddenly gripped my dick really hard and she bellowed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

It was too much for my dick and I began to shoot huge globs of sperm deep inside her sloppy cunt before collapsing on top of her.

We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes.

I then withdrew my cock and got down on my knees and began to eat the fresh creampie from her gaping pussy. And when I finished, Mom turned and looked at me curiously.

"Since when do you like eating your cum out of a pussy mother-fucker?" She asked me.

I pulled out my phone and showed her the video from earlier that day.

Mom was in shock. "I didn't know that Mark Jenkins was so hung."

"Yeah, you like looking at his dick don't you Mom. Perhaps you want the two of us to ravage you with our dicks?" I asked her.

"I want in on that action too brother." Becca said from the door.

She was videoing me eat my cum from Mom's wet pussy and had her other hand frigging her clit rapidly.

Becca walked over to us and emptied her knapsack of money on top of Mom.

Mom grabbed several handfuls of cash and began to rub it over her hard nipples.

Becca removed her clothes and got down between Mom's legs and began to eat her out.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers