Subliminal Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at me and giggled, "You didn't get it all mother-fucker. Here, let me show you how it's done while you decide whether you are going to be a sister-fucker or a mother-fucker."

The three of us had sex together.

****

I was spent. My dick was leaking cum on Becca's tits. Both her and Mom had sperm dripping down their inner thighs and they were fingering it out and feeding it to one another.

"So Mom, what's the deal with the welts on your ass? And did you get another job after I told you to quit the other one?" I asked kind of peevishly.

Mom saw my concern and said, "I did not get another job Steve. You were going to find out sooner or later anyway. I am bisexual as you already know.

Shortly after your father and I got a divorce, I began a relationship with another woman."

"Abigail Kriebel." Becca blurted.

"H-how did you know that Becca? I thought I was being very careful." Mom asked with concern.

"Oh Mommy. I knew immediately. All your sneaking around. You smelled different. Chalk it up as a girl's intuition." Becca shrugged her shoulders and began to lick and suck on one of Mom's erect nipples.

"Mmmm...Anyway, Abi and I became lovers." Mom said.

"Uh, no Mommy. Steve, Mommy here is betrothed to Abigail. She is what you would call a sex slave. Isn't that right Mommy?" Becca called her out.

Mom hung her head and whispered quietly, "Yess. She's right. I am."

I was in shock because Abigail Kriebel was such a plane Jane. Her daughter Susan was in my year in high school. I definitely needed to do some digging into this personally.

"How often are you supposed to see Abi?' I asked Mom.

"Several times a day. If I miss a day or two, she takes it out on me with a severe paddling. Hence the welts." She replied.

"How do you have the energy to cum so much Mom?" I asked.

"Oh that. Well Abi is a Sadist and gets off on giving punishment. Most of the time it is orgasm denial for me. That's why I needed fucked so bad. Abi kept me on the brink of orgasm for over 6 weeks before you made me climax. To think that my own son would have incest with me is still really strange. Part of me still thinks it is wrong, but then I think about how beautiful it is to share myself with the two of you and I start to get moist." Mom trailed off as she felt Becca stroke her rapidly swelling clitoris.

"Don't let her fool you Stevie. Mommy here loves that you are a mother-fucker." Becca giggled.

"I do. I also like that you are a sister-fucker and I look forward to feeling you take us anally as well." Mom replied as she and Becca got into a 69 together.

I bent down and whispered in Mom's ear, "You are no longer a sex slave to Abigail Kriebel. You won't see her or take her calls anymore. The only dick you will suck or fuck is mine. You will focus on Becca though and dote on her every chance you get. You will focus your lust on your daughter every time you feel horny as long as it is not out in public."

I then turned to Becca and whispered in her ear, "You and Mom will be close like sisters. The only dick you will suck or fuck is mine. You will focus your lust on Mom and dote on her every time you feel horny as long as it is not out in public."

****

The following day, Mom and Becca took a road trip together. They had it planned in advance and spent the next several days at a spa getting pampered. This was fine by me since my dick needed a break from all the activity it was getting.

Thursday I was planning to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Florida for Spring Break.

I took the first 2 days of my Mom and sister's absence to get the $475k settled into our accounts through the dummy companies that I created. The money was piling up fast and I needed to make sure that everything looked on the up and up in case we got audited.

I then paid Abigail Kriebel a visit on Wednesday morning. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door.

"Oh hi Steve. How are you? Wow, it's been ages. Come in, come in." She told me and I was welcomed into her home.

Abigail Kriebel reminded me of June Cleaver from the sitcom, Leave it to Beaver. She dressed the same and had her blonde hair done up in a cute bun. She stood about 5'5" tall and was fairly thin for a 45 year old. She wore a cream colored blouse that was open enough for me to see that she was wearing a pushup bra that accentuated her breasts. (I even think she caught me checking out her sexy cleavage.) She also wore a black skirt that hugged her slender waist and rested just above her knees. And ended with some attractive black flat shoes.

I followed her into the kitchen and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"So what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked pointedly.

"I wanted us to chat Ms. Kriebel." I replied.

"Oh please. Stop with the formality. Call me Abi." She said kindly.

"Just give me a minute to pull something up on my phone." I told her.

"Of course. Would you like some tea?" She asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great." I said and Abi got up to get it ready.

This gave me the time I needed to pull up the subliminal messages I created for Abi and her daughter Susan. To give you some history on that...

Her daughter Susan and I were in the same year in high school. Susan was such a bitch and she would rag on me constantly for being a nerd. She then got wind that I exposed myself to one of our other neighbors and she began calling me donkey boy and other unflattering names. Every chance she got, she would torment me. So when we graduated, it was utter bliss not having anything to do with Susan anymore.

I pulled it up. Abi #1 "I will be totally open and forthcoming about everything that Steve and I talk about. The things I learn about my daughter will infuriate me though and fuel the sadistic lust that pumps through my veins. I am open to any suggestion that Steve tells me and obey without question."

I hit play and turned up the volume on my phone. Since there was no music, it just came out as a series of blips and gurgles.

It was fun to watch Abi respond to the subliminal message being played. She walked over to the table and set the tea down after pouring us both a cup. She hovered there and looked down at me while I gazed at her sexy cleavage.

"So what is this abo..." She stopped midsentence.

She frowned and looked at me sternly before her face relaxed and her eyes dilated.

It made me wonder if she was experienced with subliminal messaging. I would find out soon enough.

The playlist ended and Abi and I played 20 questions.

She indeed was very familiar with subliminal messages and that's how she had enslaved half the women on her street to be her sex slaves. Her daughter though was totally oblivious to her Mom's proclivities and spent much of her time locked away in her bedroom. Which is where she was now.

I selected the next subliminal playlist, Susan #1 "I will listen to my Mom and obey her commands to the letter."

I hit the play button and told Abi to take my phone up with her to her daughter's bedroom. Knock on the door and get her daughter to follow her down to the kitchen.

Abi did that very thing while I listened from the kitchen.

"What Mom? I don't want to come down to the kit..." Was all I heard and then a few minutes later Abi walked in with her daughter Susan in tow.

Abi handed me my phone and I said, "Thanks Abi. Go in the other room while Susan and I have a little talk. I will come get you when we're ready for you."

Abi walked in the other room and I selected the next playlist, Susan #2 "I will answer any question Steve asks of me and be totally open and honest. I will be totally aware of everything that happens but be rooted on the spot and unable to walk away."

I hit play and watched as Susan's eyes dilated. We then played 20 questions and I found out some very revealing things about her. Afterwards, I went and got Abi.

"So Abi, did you know that your daughter hated me?" I asked.

"No I did not. That is news to me." Abi scowled at her daughter.

"Yeah, she found out that I had a large dick and called me 'Donkey boy' and other demeaning names." I told her.

Abi turned to her daughter and swatted her ass 3 times with her bare hand.

"Ow Mom! That hurt!" Susan whined.

"That's for being a hypocrite Susan." Abi scolded her daughter.

"She needs a good paddling." I told Abi.

Abi smiled and walked out of the room. She returned holding a wooden paddle with holes in it.

"Assume the position Susan." Abi commanded her daughter.

"I will do no such thing!" Susan said defiantly.

"Do it Susan. Bend forward and grasp the end of the table." I told her and watched as she complied.

Her Mom then wound up and "SMACK!"

The paddle resounded on the petite girl's ass.

"SMACK!" The paddle connected a second time.

Anyone else would have been in shock, but Susan was actually getting off on this.

"Hold on a minute Abi. Your daughter here is a masochist. She gets off on pain. Isn't that right Susan?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." She said quietly.

Abi's eyebrows rose up and her mouth opened in shock.

"Your daughter puts on a good show but she is really just a pain slut." I told her.

At the word "slut," Susan grew more submissive. It was one of the trigger words I gave her during my questioning.

"Go on and remove your baggy clothes Susan." I told her.

Susan removed her baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants to reveal that she was wearing a pair of high cut lacy thong panties and a padded bra. She was a knockout!

"Your daughter's whole body is one big erogenous zone. You don't even need to touch her nipples or stroke her clitoris to make her cum. She wears that padded bra because her nipples are so sensitive that even the merest flick will cause her whole body to shake in orgasm. Isn't that right Susan?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said quietly.

Abi reached behind her daughter's back and undid the clasp and took off the bulky bra.

"See? Even her nipples are covered with bandages to prevent any accidental orgasm. Perhaps you should rip those bandages off and put her to the test Abi." I sneered.

"Please don't Mom. Please!" Susan begged her Mom.

"I won't darling. I promise." Abi intoned.

"Aw, isn't that sweet. But did you think about that when you were calling me names Susan?" I shouted at her.

"No, I, uh..." She said demurely.

"Show the slut who's in charge Abi!" I told the Dominant woman.

Abi reached forward and tore the bandage from each of her daughter's nipples causing each one to spring erect. Both nipples were easily an inch long and thick around as my pinky finger.

"Ohhh...Ohhh..." Susan groaned and then her whole body shuddered.

She was on the brink of orgasm which I purposely denied her during my questioning earlier.

"Your Mom Susan is a Sadist and gets off on teasing and inflicting pain on people, even on you. Whereas I only like to give pleasure." I told her.

I reached out and barely touched her hard nipple with my finger.

"OHHHHH MMMM." She moaned.

"You felt that?" I asked.

"Yessss." She held her breath and scrunched her eyes closed.

"Remove your panties and get up on the table and spread open your legs." I told Susan.

Susan did as I asked and I reached down and picked up her panties and handed them to her Mom who immediately brought the sodden thing to her face.

"Your Mom likes your aroused state I think. Don't you Abi?" I said.

"Oh god yess!" Abi told us.

"I think incest is in both of your futures." I smiled.

"NO! WE CAN'T. IT'S WRONG! MOM, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" Susan shouted.

"Shush! Be silent Susan. Inwardly you want this to happen, otherwise your pussy wouldn't be so wet now would it." I told her.

"Come closer Abi and look at what your daughter has been up to between her legs." I said.

Abi moved in beside me and pried open her daughter's camel toe. Her inner lips were pierced with several dozen tiny silver hoops.

"Each one of those hoops you see is a relationship that your daughter has had with another woman. Each one was extremely painful to insert and if you were to run your fingers through the hoops so that they connect it would send your daughter spiraling toward an orgasm of unknown proportions.

You can see too that Susan here still has her hymen attached. She's a virgin and also a lesbian, but today we are making her into a woman." I told the pair.

Susan shook her head side to side. She wanted to speak and even opened her mouth to utter a protest but nothing came out.

"You're going to rape my daughter while I watch. Aren't you Steve." Abi replied.

"Only if you want me to Abi. It's your decision. You get off on inflicting pain and your daughter gets off on experiencing pain. I can't think of anything more painful than losing your virginity to a man with a horse cock. Can you?" I asked her.

"You have a horse cock? I don't believe it. But yes, you are probably right. I only had sex the one time with a man and my daughter was born. That was the first and last time for me. I have slept with more than a thousand women over the last 29 years since then.

But for my daughter's sake, I choose no. You will not deflower my daughter." Abi replied and laid her hand on her daughter's cheek as tears welled up and flowed out of each of her eyes.

"Thank you Momma." Susan sobbed.

"Okay, well now you have to make a choice. Either I fuck your pussy Abi or I fuck your daughter's pussy. And if you decide not to decide then I will take turns fucking you both." I smiled sheepishly.

"What! You will do no such thing! I vowed to never let another man enter the sanctity of my cunt ever again!" Abi shouted at me.

"Shush yourself and be silent. You have made my Mom and countless other women your sex slaves in his town and now you must pay!" I said angrily.

"Assume the position!" I told her.

But Abi did not move. She was resisting the conditioning I gave her.

I took a step toward her and placed my hands on each side of her blouse.

"I guess rape it is for you Abi." I sneered and tore her blouse open.

Several buttons went flying.

I then shredded her skirt and pulled her breasts out of her bra cups in a violent manner.

I looked at Susan who's face was stricken in fear.

"Your Mom here loves having her nipples played with roughly. In fact she loves being Dominated by another woman and fucked. Well she's going to get fucked alright. But first she is going to get a severe paddling." I told the women.

I pushed Abi forward so that she was laying between her daughter's splayed thighs.

"You both can speak now." I told the pair.

I picked up the paddle and wound up with it.

"Crack!" It resounded against her perfect looking ass.

"CRACK!" I hit her ass even harder.

"CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!"

"I'm sorry Momma, this is all my fault." Susan sobbed unontrollably.

I tore Abi's panties off and rammed my hard cock into her pussy. She was sloppy wet and ultra tight as I savagely fucked her cunt.

"Oh fuck! Yess!" Abi said suddenly.

I then pulled out and moved her off of her daughter.

I lined up my wet dick with Susan's drooling pussy and stabbed my dick into her depths.

"POP!" Her hymen blew apart.

"YEAHHHHHHHH!!!" Susan cried out and something forced me out of her pussy.

At first I thought that someone was behind me that pulled me off and then I saw a tidal wave of Susan's milky juices come flooding out of her pussy. Her syrupy juices gushed out and sprayed everywhere. It was like a fire hose on full blast as she climaxed.

I thrust my dick back inside her pussy and began to torture her erect nipples with my fingers. Her whole body shook with spasms as she began to orgasm spastically.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna fill your cunt with so much sperm that you are going to get pregnant and have my baby, you slut."

I then grunted and began to shoot huge globs of sperm deep into her sloppy wet hole.

I was still hard when I withdrew my dick from Susan's pussy and saw that it was covered with her milky juices and blood from her torn hymen.

"Eat the fresh creampie from your daughter's pussy while I fill your cunt with another creampie." I told Abi.

I then speared my dick into her wet pussy and fucked her savagely while she slurped my sperm out of her daughter's twat.

I slapped Abi's ass cheeks while I fucked her and even occasionally reached around to maul her erect nipples with my pinching and twisting fingers.

"Cum for me Abi!" I cried out seconds before I drove in deep and spewed huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

When I pulled out I said, "69 with your daughter and let her eat the fresh creampie from your pussy."

Susan slurped my semen out of her Mom's pussy and then cleaned up my cock with her mouth.

"You both are now my sex slaves. You will dote on one another when you are horny. Abi will spank your ass Susan and tease your sensitive nipples and play with your pussy rings until you climax and then she will lick up the mess.

And you Susan will tease your Mom endlessly to one failed orgasm after another. She will only be able to cum if my dick is balls deep inside her cunt and she feels my sperm filling her up.

Neither of you will speak of the forced sex we just had. But each time we connect it will be more of the same and you will relish it.

Hearing the word 'slut' will make your pussy sloppy wet and you will lick and tease each other constantly.

Abi will contact her other sex slaves and release them from her control. She is now submissive and gets off on being humiliated, spanked and treated like a whore."

I then bid them goodbye, put on my clothes and went back home.

****

I was really looking forward to some good quality time in the sun and ogling the bikini clad women on the beach. So I packed a bag and my laptop and flew down there for the next 2 weeks.

Becca would have joined me except that she and her girlfriends were going up to Cape Cod for Spring Break. I gave her strict commands (as my mind controlled sex slave) that she could have lesbian sex with her friends but that she couldn't fuck any guys while she was there.

I flew down to Florida and when I arrived I was picked up by my Aunt Jayne. She was my Mom's younger sister and boy was she attractive. She was wearing a red bikini top and a wrap around skirt and flip flops. She was 38 years old, but could easily pass for 25. She had long wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes, a curvaceous figure and long lean legs. I had to hide my boner for the entire drive back to their cottage in the keys as I ogled her erect nipples which poked through her tight top.

While driving we made small talk and Uncle Dan was traveling on business and wouldn't be coming home until a day or two from when I was set to leave. But her daughters Samantha, Jade and Lucy were home from college and were looking forward to seeing me. I perked up at the sound of that because her daughters, my cousins, were super attractive.

We followed a long winding road a few miles from the highway to their cottage. The house they lived in was two stories and was long and huge with a big 3 car garage and 12 foot ceilings. It looked more like a mansion than a cottage and had 7 bedrooms and 3 and 1/2 baths with a jacuzzi and pool and a path that led to a private beach and dock.

She showed me my room and I put on my swim trunks and headed out to the pool. Sam was at the pool and wearing a black bikini that did little to hide her gorgeous figure. She seemed kind of pissed that I was blocking her sun as I said hello and brushed me off. So I walked down to the beach and found Lucy and Jade laying on the beach together. I said hello to them too and they too seemed kind of rude and each gave me the bird before rejoining their previous conversation.

What the fuck was up with that?

I shook my head and had a brief memory of my sister Becca before her transformation and an idea formed in my mind while I walked along the water's edge. The beach was deserted except for my two cousins.