Subliminal Control Pt. 07

Story Info
Steve uses his subliminal messages to have an orgy/
4.3k words
4.5
16.2k
36

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,655 Followers

My name is Steve and I am a computer science guy. If you've been following my stories, you know that I have been using subliminal frequencies to have sex with my sister, mom, aunt and cousins to great effect.

And now as my story comes to a close, I am about to embark on a journey to make myself rich. So fasten your seat belt and get naked because another orgasm is just around the corner.

The door bell rings...Ding, Dong

"Oh shit." I say and glance down at my phone and the time says 3:30pm. "Who could be here so early?"

Ding, Dong...Ding, Dong

"Fuck!" I get up and put on my shorts and t-shirt and go answer the door.

"Oh hi! You must be Steve. I'm Gwen from next door." Says the gorgeous brunette in the skimpy bikini.

"Hi Gwen, I say. Nice to meet you, and I shake her hand. I'm glad that you stopped by." I steer her away from the family room and over to the side study and close the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" She asks me.

"Sorry for the cloak and dagger routine but Aunt Jayne and my cousins are napping in the family room and don't want to disturb them. I'm sure that you understand. Listen, I need to ask you something so just give me a minute to find it on my phone." I tell her.

I quickly scroll through my subliminal messages to the one I'm looking for called Submission #1 which says, "I love Steve and trust him implicitly. I submit my will to him and do whatever he asks of me without any questions to the contrary. His voice is so commanding and it makes me very horny when I obey him." I hit the play button and it plays on a loop for 2 minutes.

I look over at Gwen and she has her brow furrowed as she looks at me. And when the subliminal message takes effect her eyes get glassy and her features soften. Her breasts look so inviting that I can't help myself pull her straps off her shoulders and free her gorgeous melons. She has quarter sized areolae and I grab them and pinch them really hard. She doesn't even flinch. Her nipples begin to grow and I reach out and twist them even harder. Her nipples extend almost an inch from her breasts and turn a deep red color. Her face and neck grow flush and she blinks several times and then comes out of her trance.

"Ohhh," She gasps and looks down and sees that her tits are exposed. She looks at me and smiles.

I smile back at her and say, "You are really pretty Gwen and you have teriffic looking breasts. Do you mind if I touch them?"

"No I don't mind at all, just be careful with my nipples since they are very sensitive." She tells me.

"I'm going to be rough with your nipples Gwen and it is going to hurt but you will remain quiet and be unable to stop me while I torture them." I tell her.

"No Steve, please don't!" She quickly says but watches helplessly while I pinch her nipples really hard.

Her face winces in pain and tears stream down her cheeks as I twist, pinch and slap her erect nipples. "You like that don't you?" I tell her.

"No. I don't like it at all." She squeaks out.

I look behind me and see a leather chair and tell Gwen to remove her clothes and to go sit in the chair and pull her knees up. She does as I ask and I then go over to her and open her legs. This causes her camel toe to open and her wispy pussy lips part like a flower in bloom and she has a small clit. Juices begin to leak out of her vagina.

"When was the last time you got laid?" I ask her.

"It has been several months since a man has fucked me." She said frankly.

"And what about being licked by a woman?" I press.

"Jayne and I see each other fairly regularly and have been lovers for several years now. We get each other off a couple of times a week." She said honestly.

"Finger your pussy for me and let me see your juices on your fingers." I said.

She obeyed and when she removed her fingers from her wet gash, milky strands of her cum stuck to them. "Now put them in your mouth." I told her.

She did as I asked and then I removed my shorts and lined my dick up with her leaking vagina. I then speared my dick into her hot cunt in one solid thrust making her cry out, "Ohhh!"

I fucked her then. Hard and deep for over ten minutes and when my fingers found her erect nipples and I pinched them she groaned, "Unghh!!!" And she had an orgasm.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see that Lucy was in the corner. Her hand was between her legs and she was furiously fingering her wet pussy. I motioned her over as I pulled out of Gwen's gash and without even being told she took my wet cock into her mouth and licked and sucked Gwen's sticky juices from my dick.

I turned to Gwen and said, "Get dressed. I want you to go to the porn store in town and buy 60 dildoes of various shapes and sizes and then come back here and give them to me."

Gwen smiled and put on her clothes and left the study without even looking back or questioning my commands.

I looked down at Lucy who was still sucking my dick. I pulled her off of me and she pouted. I then sat in the leather chair where Gwen had been sitting an plopped down into a puddle of her juices. I then had Lucy straddle my cock and she sank down onto it. "Mmmm." Her pussy felt good wrapped around my cock.

"So Lucy, how much did you see with me and Gwen?" I asked her.

"I saw everything." She said sheepishly.

"Yeah? And what did you think about it?" I asked.

"I found it fascinating, especially when you took off her top and pinched her nipples really hard. Mom has told me that Gwen has such sensitive nipples that she can't even soap them in the shower without it hurting her. And there you were being mean to them. I liked that part the most." She said in her small voice.

I reached out and began to play with Lucy's nipples and they grew hard at my touch. Her pussy grew even wetter and she began to groan, "Yesss, more! Harder! Pinch them Harder! Oh Fuck Cousin!!! I-I-I'm cumming!!!!" She squealed.

I loved hearing her cries of pleasure and grunted, "I'm gonna cum!" and drove in deep and blasted my semen into her gripping pussy. We held each other and kissed while we both climaxed and it was glorious.

When we broke the kiss Lucy said, "The reason I followed you in here was not to spy on you Steve, although that was really hot. I wanted to ask you something. When you were finished fucking me, I felt something press into my subconscious. But it didn't take hold because I felt it was directed to my sister Sara and not me. Something about liking girls and being impregnated. Now don't get me wrong, I like girls and guys equally but not just girls. So were you using some kind of mind control on her?"

I smirked and said, "You know what Lucy? I was using a form of mind control and you're the first person to figure it out."

"I was? Oh cool. How does it work?" She inquired.

"Well it's complicated, but basically I create subliminal messages that I play on a loop and when they enter a woman's mind they take root and make her obey." I told her.

"Wow. You are so smart. I have a thousand ideas that I would do if I was in your shoes. You could market this and be rich!" She squealed in delight.

I looked at her and smirked and said, "Well maybe, but I could also go to jail for manipulating people to do things that they didn't want to do."

"You mean like incest with your Aunt and cousins?" She laughed.

"Yep, exactly." I said seriously.

"Don't be mad Stevie. Your secret is safe with me. I'm just glad that you were honest with me about it." She smiled. She then removed herself from my dick and cupped her pussy with her hand and looked around the room for something. She spotted a glass and took it and placed it under her pussy and I watched as my semen flowed from her vagina into the glass. Lucy then held it up and said, "Bottoms up!" And chugged it. She then set the glass down and got down on the floor between my legs and began to lick our juices from my flaccid penis.

She looked up at me and said, "You know, I am really glad that you came down here to visit us. I just love your dick cousin." And she smiled and said, "So what's next?"

I told her all about my plan and she got so excited that she was now apart of it.

...

I was up in my room planning and recording my next several subliminal messages. I took a big risk by telling Lucy but if she crossed me in any way, I had something special planned for her in that eventuality. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that though.

Lucy did confide in me about the hazing she received from several of Sara's lesbian friends and she was dreading seeing them at the party. I told her not to worry and that we would cross that bridge when we came to it.

I heard the cars pull up and the front door opening and closing and the sounds of women laughing and after everyone arrived, Lucy and Jade came up the stairs to get me from my room.

They both looked great and had showered and changed bikinis and were all smiles. I was a little taken aback by everything but pressed forward as we walked down the hall. "I hope that I don't get hazed too badly when I meet your friends." I said shyly.

"Don't you worry about that cousin, we have everything taken care of." Jade and Lucy told me. They took each of my arms and the 3 of us walked down the steps to where everyone was mingling.

Some of the women smiled and some snickered and then one striking girl stopped before me and said, "Hey dweeb, nice of you to finally show up."

Sara appeared then in front of me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Watch and learn cousin." She turned and faced the beautiful girl and said, "I think you owe my cousin an apology Beatrice."

The girl's smile dropped and she said smartly, "Yeah right. Fat chance of that ever happening."

And quicker than I ever saw, Sara's hand came up and smacked her friend across her cheek, "Smack!"

The girl clutched her face and said, "What the fuck Sara?"

And Sara smacked her again, "Smack! An apology now! Beatrice!, or you can leave and never come here again."

Beatrice's cheek was red and tears flowed from her eyes. She looked at me and said in a small voice, "I'm sorry for being rude to you Steve."

I looked at her and said, "I forgive you Beatrice, but I don't trust you."

Lucy was smiling from ear to ear.

Sara then spoke up and said in a louder voice, "Listen up! This is my cousin Steve from Boston. I expect all of you to treat him with respect or you will have me and my sisters to deal with and you don't want us on your bad side. Anyone who can't handle that is free to leave now." No one moved.

She then said excitedly, "Okay then, let's have some punch and party!"

...

Lucy and Jade escorted me to the study and Lucy and I entered and closed the door. Jade stood outside the door as the women lined up and took a number from Jade and she helped them pin the number to their bikini bottoms. Then she opened the door and the girl walked in and took a seat on the leather chair across from where I was sitting.

Lucy put in some ear plugs and I started the Subliminal message titled Obedience #2 which said, "I am an obedient slave to Steve and will do whatever he asks of me. I will not question his demands and I will answer his questions truthfully. I love to smoke marijuana and enjoy how horny it makes me. When I hear his voice, I will follow his commands to the letter and not talk about what we discuss in this room with anyone." The recording played on a loop for 2 minutes.

Lucy then removed her ear plugs and opened a journal that Jade and Sara took turns creating and asked a series of questions. Each page looked like this...

Name: Age: Mobile Number: Address: Breast size: Nipple type: Body type: Pussy Shape: Wetness level: Number:

Lucy then took 5 pictures of the woman. A front standing, a side standing, a rear standing, a front full nude and a sitting full nude with her legs and pussy open.

She was then ushered out the door. And the next one came in. We repeated the process with all the women present including Aunt Jane, Sara and Jade.

The whole process took about 2 hours.

9 of the 50 women were on their periods and they were all called back into the study along with Beatrice and her gal pal Diana. Beatrice exerted her rule over these 9 women who were bisexual and were subservient to her and Diana.

I started in on Diana while Lucy watched. Diana was the girl who treated Lucy with contempt and berated her constantly and put her down because she wasn't as pretty as Diana was.

"So Diana, I want you to apologize to Lucy for treating her badly these last several years." I said firmly.

Diana turned to Lucy and she said, "I'm sorry Lucy for hurting your feelings. I've been a real bitch."

I then asked Diana, "Do you like having your breasts played with and your nipples abused?"

Diana immediately said, "No, not particularly. My nipples and clit are both very sensitive though."

I then told Lucy, go over to Diana and remove her top. And she did. Diana had a nice rack, a 36c from the page I was looking at. I made a note about her nipple and clit sensitivity at the bottom of the page. I then told Lucy to be mean to Diana's nipples and instructed Diana to be silent and not stop Lucy until she was done enacting her revenge on the girl for the way she treated Lucy.

Lucy leaned in close to Diana and said, "This is payback bitch," and reached her right hand out and roughly flicked Diana's nipple. Diana winced at her touch and then Lucy flicked the other nipple in the same way. And then Lucy backed away.

I got up from behind the desk and came around and had Diana stand. I then said, "Diana, I don't believe that Lucy punished you enough so on her half I am going to torture your nipples. You are a mean and spiteful woman and you deserve this." I then reached out and grabbed both of her long thick nipples in my fingers and mashed them hard making her suck in a breath. I looked over at Lucy and then pinched, twisted and yanked on the poor girl's nipples.

"Oh God Steve!" Lucy exclaimed and bit her knuckles. "Stop! Stop! STOP!!!" She begged me. But I wasn't done yet. I had Diana strip off her bottoms and splayed open her legs and her pussy was gorgeous with a fat clit and thick purplish pussy lips. I bent down and toyed with her clit with my fingers. And then pinched it really hard, the whole time watching Lucy.

I looked right at her as she cringed and said, "This is what I do to women who betray me too so take note and don't ever go there. Do you hear me?" And Lucy nodded her head yes.

I looked back at Diane and she was in tears and holding her ruined nipples and cupping her aching clit. Her pussy was all swollen and her juices were dripping on the floor. And I told her with menace in my voice, "You won't remember this Diane, but if you treat any other woman as bad as you treated Lucy here, I will enact far worse punishment on your body. Now put on your bikini and get the fuck out of my study."

She left and upon reaching the door she straightened up and walked back to the party like nothing even happened.

Beatrice was ushered in along with the average looking girl Samantha. I had them both sit in the leather chairs. I looked at Samantha and said, "Hi Samantha, you are very pretty and I want you to remove your bikini for me. Ah yes! You are on your period. Very good. Is this a light day for you?"

"No sir. It is a heavy day for me." She said truthfully.

I looked at Beatrice and said, "You are here Beatrice because I don't like you. Now have you ever played with your period before?"

"No, never. It's disgusting! I hate my period and want nothing to do with it" She said bitterly.

"Yes well today and every month for the rest of your life on the 12th of the month, you are going to let Samantha and these other 8 women here squat over your mouth and you are going to eat their period." I smirked.

"I absolutely will not and you can't make me." She said defiantly.

I looked at Lucy and she took out a pair of i-pods and gave them to Beatrice and said, "Put these in your ears." And Beatrice took the i-pods and put them in her ears.

I then selected a subliminal message that Lucy helped me create called Beatrice's punishment #1 which said, "I love to eat a woman's period. I love it so much that I will demand that these 9 women who are subservient to me will squat over my mouth every day they have their monthly cycle and I will swallow what they give me. I can't get enough and even suck on the bloated tampon when it is removed from the women's vaginas." And I hit play.

At first Beatrice started to say, "NO!" out loud and then shut her mouth and got that glassy look in her eyes. After it ended, Lucy removed the i-pods and I instructed Beatrice to lay on the floor on her back and open her mouth as wide as she could. She did as instructed.

I then told each woman present, "Squat over Beatrice's mouth and begin stroking your clit. I want you to hold back your orgasm as long as you can, but when it becomes too much, I want you to let Lucy know and she will remove the tampon. Your cum and the heavy blood in your cunt will gush out and into Beatrice's open mouth."

Each woman did as she was told and started to stroke her clit in a mad attempt to cum. It only took a few minutes before she was ready to cum and on cue, Lucy removed the girl's tampon. And a second later we heard a 'splat" sound and then Beatrice gulping furiously to swallow the woman's heavy flow of blood and vaginal tissue.

It was highly stimulating to watch and gave me a raging boner. Lucy smiled at my excitement and pushed into one of the leather chairs. She then encouraged each girl to sit back on my hard cock after Beatrice was done eating them. Two or three strokes and then they rose up and turned around and licked my cock clean of their blood so that the next pussy could take its place. But after the last girl rose up from my dick, Lucy was the one who licked the girl's blood from my hard cock.

She then looked up at me with blood on her lips and mouthed the words, "I love you."

I pulled her to me and kissed her blood specked lips and said, "I love you too Lucy. More than you know."

After each woman took a turn squatting over Beatrice's mouth, she then took each tampon and sucked on it until her face was practically covered in blood. Lucy then took her into the side washroom and washed her face with soap and water so that no trace of the blood was on her lips, cheeks or neck.

When they emerged, Beatrice looked like she was going to be sick and rushed back into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. She threw up several more times and then when she left the study she straightened up and rejoined the party.

...

Aunt Jayne got my attention and told me that they were running low on punch so I told her to go and get her daughters and to meet me in the kitchen.

It was a few minutes later when her daughters met me in the kitchen and I took the punch bowl and set it on the floor. I then took out my dick and peed in the punch bowl right in front of them. I looked around at them and the look on their faces was priceless as they were all in a state of shock. I then said, "Get to it ladies and add your pee to the punch bowl."

Aunt Jayne straddled the punch bowl after she removed her bikini bottoms and let loose with her pee and sighed the whole time. She then moved out of the way for Sara who did the same and then Jade and finally Lucy.

I then lifted the punch bowl back onto the counter and the girls added more ice while Aunt Jayne added a whole bottle of vodka. She also threw in some sliced oranges and stirred it up.

I took the ladle and scooped a glass and tasted it and said, "Crisis averted." And we went back to the party.

Jade then lit a joint and passed it around and lit another joint and another joint and soon the whole house stunk of skunk weed. And as the women got stoned they also got really horny. I then walked around the room and grabbed tits and asses and fingered pussies and soon everyone else was doing the same thing to everyone else and an orgy ensued.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,655 Followers
12