Subliminal Control Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bikinis were removed and women began groping one another and fingering each other and licking pussy. Lucy stayed by my side and we joined in on on of Jayne's friends who was getting it on with two of her daughters. I slid my cock in the mom's pussy and then withdrew it to have her daughter lick her cum from my dick.

I then saw an inviting ass and drove in deep in the girl's wet pussy next to her and then slammed my length into her puckered asshole. I was in hog heaven as I went from pussy to ass to pussy to ass and all around me, everyone was moaning and writhing in ecstasy.

I found Aunt Jayne wrapped in a 69 with her daughter Jade. She was fingering both her holes and sucking on her clit. And I took out my phone and took several pictures. I also took several videos and when I went into the kitchen I found 3 girls pissing in the punch bowl and laughing hysterically as they each scooped out a cup and chugged it.

I went into another room and there was Sara getting eaten by Beatrice. I took her hand and pulled her away from that girl and placed Beatrice's face in another girl's ass and told her to eat her out.

I grabbed Sara's tits and kissed her on the mouth. I then felt someone's lips on my dick and looked down to see Lucy sucking my cock. She really had a great skill with her mouth but I wanted to cum inside Sara. So I removed Lucy from my dick and had her straddle another girl beside us which she didn't seem to mind.

I then mounted Sara in the missionary position and drove my cock deep inside her wet pussy. I fucked her savagely with my hard cock until she cried out in orgasm, "Oh Steve, Oh, Oh, OH fuck, I Love, I love, I love feeling your dick inside of me." And that's what I was waiting to hear and I thrust deep one last time and filled my cousins wet pussy with my semen.

I then whispered in her ear, "You love my dick and you only want my dick for now on. You and your sisters and mom will make love as much as you want, but your cunt needs my cock. Say it back to me."

"My cunt needs your cock. My cunt needs your cock, My cunt needs your cock." And she fell asleep.

My dick slipped from her pussy and low and behold Lucy was there and began to lick my sperm from her sister's pussy. And when she finished she kissed me and said, "I heard what you said to my sister and I'm not jealous Steve because I know that I am the one that you love."

12