All Comments on 'Subliminal Suggestion Ch. 01'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love unintended consequences! Great story, solid writing. I'll look forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I thought you were going to make him start to want to give blow jobs

CyanlotCyanlotabout 8 years agoAuthor
My Thoughts, Too

To the anonymous commentor who said, "I thought you were going to make him start to want to give blow jobs," please look for "Subliminal Suggestions Ch. 02." It will probably be approved and posted soon. I submitted it the same day as "Subliminal Suggestions Ch. 01." It will appear in "Gay Male" because, as we all know, any male on male sex that appears anywhere else freaks out the homophobes.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eager for Ch. 2 then...

I know it's a cliche but I hope big black cock is featured prominently in that chapter... I have quite the BBC fetish.

Really enjoyed the build-up... surprised that it worked on her at all, even more so that it worked on her first. I would guess that that was a choice made for the narrative, but her transformation seems much less believable than his will be (only partly because we're in his head not hers).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love to read the next chapter

We see in the first chapter his success had great consequences does he fix this in the 2nd chapter and if so, will there be more to come afterwards??? I'm dying to find out....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

absolutely one of the best - so well written - a great author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was going great

Had to ruin a perfectly good story by adding the "surprise twist" ending.

Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Homophobes?

Not wanting to read about gay blowjobs doesn't make someone a homophobe, it just makes them not gay.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 8 years ago
I am a sissy cock sucker

And hope the messages have also worked on him. It is so delicious to sink to your knees and share a cock with your wife. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous