Submission

Story Info
Jack learns the joys of a cuckold life.
2.6k words
3.66
36.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submission

This story is a continuation of "The Accidental Cuckold." In that story my conservative wife of 27 years and I inadvertently booked a winter vacation at a resort that had a Clothing optional beach. After a series of events my wife (Jill) and her new lover, Joe, cuckold me (Jack) on the last day of our vacation.

Once we returned home, we had a talk and agreed that we did not want this new cuckold life to become a regular thing. We were not opposed to Jill having sex with another man if it happened occasionally.

It is now a year since that lifechanging vacation, and this is the story about how our agreement was radically changed within a month of our return from the vacation.

At first our sex life was supercharged. This lasted a couple weeks when I noticed Jill was changing; sex was less frequent and became like it was before the vacation. She was moody and it soon became apparent we had to talk.

Jill:

After a couple weeks I was experiencing a flood of emotions that were causing me to wake up thinking about the sex I had with Joe. Once Jack would leave for work, I would masturbate to cuckold porn videos.

I have always thought of sex as part of romance; was I falling in love with Joe? One evening we sat down to talk. I tried to explain my feelings, but I didn't understand them myself much less being able to explain them to Jack. He admitted that he also was having thoughts of him watching me with another man.

We finally agreed that maybe we were needing a lover or lovers that I could fuck two or three times a month.

How to find a lover? I offered to try to come up with a plan. I realised my fantasies usually involved a dark-skinned man with a big cock, so I started looking a for pub with a Caribbean theme. I soon found one and the guys in the advertising photos were gorgeous.

On Friday evening we went to the Caribbean club and sat at a table not far from a table with 4 good looking younger men. Jack and I had agreed to be very direct to avoid a lot of lost time. I soon had my target picked out and asked Jack to dance me close to his table. I caught the eye of my target and started flirting with him over Jack's shoulder. Men are so predictable! After the dance we returned to our table and Jack left me alone. I soon noticed my target looking my way, so I motioned him over. He came over and asked if it was OK for him to sit, I nodded yes. I asked him his name.

He said, "Jebarell, Jeb for short."

We started chatting, I asked him where his wife was tonight, and he told me they each have a night out and his is Friday. Jeb asked who I was with,

I told him, "I am here with my husband."

He was shocked, I asked Jeb if he new what a cuckold marriage was, he said he had heard a bit about it. I told him I can fuck other men while my husband watches or doesn't.

By the time Jack returned I had my hand on Jeb's. I felt the thrill passing through my body. We agreed to a date next Friday, we would determine where and text him details. I asked Jeb if he would dance with me to seal the deal. He jumped at the offer. Once on the floor, I asked him to dance me to a quiet dark place on the floor and without any prompting Jeb tipped my head back and kissed me. Gentle at first, then with passion as out tongues darted into each others mouth. I took this opportunity to check as best I could through his clothing the size of his "package". Jeb seemed a perfect candidate as a lover.

When I returned to our table after the dance, Jack and I were so horny we agreed to go home immediately and were in our home less than 5 minutes before Little Peter was buried in my hot wet pussy.

The next day I arranged for a room with a bedroom at a local motel. Having a separate bedroom meant Jeb and I could ask Jack to give us some private time if we wished.

Jack:

Things were moving fast, after meeting Jeb and watching Jill dancing then kissing him moments later, I was a thrilled and scared at the same time. I was immediately wondering if I was making the worst mistake of my 27-year married life. However my concern disappeared once Jill returned to our table, we hugged then agreed to go home to make love.

During work the following week I was thinking a lot about Jill's date on Friday. After work on Friday, I went straight home and once I was in the house Jill called down to me to bring her a glass of wine. We chatted for a couple minutes; I gave her a deep kiss then she said no more till after my date with Jeb.

Later that evening we arrived at the hotel, checked in, then went to the lounge to wait for Jeb. He arrived promptly at 7:45. We had a drink and chatted for a while then Jill stood up offered Jeb her hand and asked me to give them a while before joining them in the room.

When I arrived in our room, I was surprised to see Jill already giving Jeb a blow job.

Jill:

When I pulled down Jeb's shorts, I was delighted to see a beautiful big black cock waiting to be sucked. I had a small orgasm as I put my lips around the tip of his cock. In a few minutes Jeb signaled me to lie on the bed and he moved between my legs to kiss and suck my hot, wet pussy.

Jack:

Watching another man between my wife's legs was so hot I unconsciously started stroking my cock. Before I knew it, I was cumming all over myself. I was embarrassed and scrambled for tissue. Jill looked over at me and with a bemused smile, as she gave me a thumbs down.

Soon, for the second time in my life, I watched as another man slowly buried his big cock deep into my wife's pussy. After a while; however, since I had cum, I was soft, so I went to the living room and turned on the TV.

I was dozing when Jeb came out of the bedroom all dressed.

He said, "Thanks buddy," and left.

I returned to the bedroom and Jill motioned me over and offered me sloppy seconds. Little Peter found new life and we fucked for longer than normal then we fell asleep for the night.

Saturday evening Jill said, "we have to talk." Jill reminded me of the embarrassing time last night and suggested we should consider something to prevent me from masturbating at the wrong time.

Jill told me she had a date with Jeb for next Friday and she planned to go solo. She told me she really looked forward to dancing and fucking Jeb during the date. I would stay home and wait for her to bring me a special treat. Jill had been reading a lot about cuckolding and she said many cuckolds find staying home while their hotwife is out on a date to be very special. She suggested we have a date night this Wednesday where we could play, and I could try on a cock cage. I was shocked, excited, Jealous, and scared.

Wednesday evening Jill explained how we would proceed. She had obviously been training on the net. Jill got us to take our cloths off. Then she opened the towel she brought to the room and applied shaving soap to and around Little Peter. I cautioned her to be careful, she assured me she would.

Once shaved Jill giggled and said, "Jacky it is so cute, just like the penis of a 12-year-old boy." I don't know if the teasing was intentional or just happened, but the effect was both thrilling and humiliating. Jill then proceeded to give me the blow job of my life. I am sure I had no sperm left in my body and she swallowed every drop.

Jill cleaned me up, then she skillfully applied the cock cage. She had me locked up in less than 5 minutes. She told me we would remove it tomorrow night to check and clean. If I was too uncomfortable, we could remove the cage sooner.

I slept surprisingly well but Thursday morning awoke to the discomfort of my penis trying to break free from bondage. I snuggled up behind Jill; however, a cock cage is not the most pleasant thing to have pushing between your legs.

Jill said, "Settle down buster, that area is off limits to you till after I have been with my lover!"

Thursday evening proceed normally, Jill was dressed very plainly in her gardening cloths (jeans and a plaid shirt). About ten she told me to go to our bedroom strip and wait for her. She came to the room still in her gardening cloths and very clinically removed the cage. She was pleased to see no irritation so without any further a due she put an ice bag on Little Peter and once soft, she put the cock cage back on.

Friday was a difficult day at work since all I could think about was what was going to happen tonight. The cock cage was a constant reminder of my place in this new lifestyle.

When I arrived home, I took a glass of wine up to Jill and was confronted with the beautiful sight of my naked wife getting ready for her lover. Jill asked me to pick which of the two outfits I thought she should wear tonight. We talked briefly then Jill asked me to go down and put together the supper she had laid out.

After supper Jill went back to our room to finish getting ready.

When she came down, I was stunned. I thought, "This beautiful woman is my wife and I am letting her out to fuck another man!? I must be crazy!"

I went to give her a kiss, but she stopped me, she didn't want me to mess her lipstick.

Now the agony begins.

Jill:

When I got into the car I thought, here I am in my mid forties and this is the first real date I have had in my life! Before I met Jack, I hooked up with a couple guy friends at the snack bar, but we were always in a group. Same thing with Jack. The only time we were together we were either at his parent's home or my parent's home or at the snack bar. I had more dating experience vicariously through our kids especially our daughters.

When I arrived at the lounge, I texted Jack then went in, I immediately picked out Jeb and as I approached, he stood and gave me as sensual a kiss as you could legally have in a public place. We danced every dance style we knew; Jeb is the best dancer I have ever been with.

After an hour and a half dancing we left for our room. As soon as the door closed, we were tearing each other's clothes off. I knelt in in front of Jeb passed him my phone and asked him to take a picture down on me holding his beautiful big cock. I winked at the camera for the picture then sent it to Jack saying, "the prize!"

Jeb soon got me to lie back on the bed and he started kissing my lips then my breasts and soon my married pussy. Jeb's curly black hair between my legs is so different to Jack with his white bald head that I immediately had two powerful orgasms. Then Jeb moved up and started teasing my dripping cunt with his cock. As soon as he was in me, I came again. The sex was hard and a little rough and I was loving it! After Jeb dumped a huge load in my pussy, I put in a tampon to save the creampie for Jack. We cuddled and talked for a while then I got up dressed and called Jack to let him know I was on my way home.

Jack:

As soon as Jill walked out of the house, I felt intense loneliness and jealousy. I turned on the TV to watch the news. I soon got the text message that Jill was at the club. After a while, I was watching a football game when I received the text with the picture of Jill sucking Jeb's big cock. She was winking at the camera. Teasing is supposed to be a big part of cuckolding and my wife has learned that part very well very quickly. The angst was so powerful I could hardly stand it. Every couple minutes I would lose concentration and think of what Jill could be doing at that moment. After the game for a distraction I went to the computer and found it already opened to a web page discussing cuckold creampies. It was obvious Jill wanted to bring home a creampie to further our cuckold relation. Since I was locked in my cock cage, I fortunately could not masturbate. I received a message about 11pm that Jill was heading home.

I couldn't decide whether to wait in bed, or rush to the front door. I chose to wait for her to come through the front entrance. We kissed then Jill took my hand and lead me to our bed. She was a mess! Her hair was matted and unkempt. Her breasts had bite marks and a hickey. She had removed the tampon and her pussy was dripping cum. I looked at my wife and knew she wanted to give me a new experience if I chose. After a few moments I decided to get between her legs and clean up the creampie to reclaim my wife. The experience was very confusing to me because I was repulsed and drawn at the same time. Once I started, I couldn't stop until every drop was gone. That night signalled the beginning of a deep cuckold lifestyle for us.

As soon as I finished cleanup Jill signaled me to lie back and she took the key from her necklace and unlocked Little Peter. As she guided me to her pussy, I came. I was crushed; however, Jill smiled and looked at me with a look of love on her face.

She said, "You have all the time you need to make love to me." True to her word, she woke me Saturday morning and we fucked and made love most of the day.

Epilogue:

As said, it has been a year since their fateful vacation. Life has followed the pattern described in this story. Jill goes solo occasionally; on other occasions she has her lover come to their home where she uses the guest room as her playroom. Sometimes Jack watches when Jill brings home her lover; most often he only joins Jill after her lover leaves. Jill now has two lovers the second is a white guy from her work.

Jack and Jill are currently planning a vacation at the same place as last year.