All Comments on 'Submission'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Author

Author continues to push his cuck fantasy, and now adds a human dildo of color to add to the whore's degradation. A cuck can't be any lower as there is nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written, enjoyable and realistic story about the cuckold lifestyle. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

His wife demonstrates that she has no real love or respect for her husband. She's decided she wants to fuck other men. That calls for a divorce. Her husband has both pride and self respect. Why would he risk his life by staying with a cheating slut that thinks nothing of exposing herself and him to every nasty sexual disease known to man? Is anyone really THAT stupid? Cleaning up her cremepie that has unknown std's seems like a ridiculous idea. This was a truly horrible story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Written well but...

It got boring very fast. Maybe because i dont care for the subject material but this was blah. Since husband wanted it there was no emotion. No anger, no angst, not even the opposite where he is excited. Ya, he cums and falls asleep in the chair! And of course she finds a bbc to fuck. Now added white lover. So a middle age women has two lovers and occasional sex with husband. Thats a lot of sex if you throw in sloppy seconds days. Lucky guy? More unreal. Bottom line it read to me like a friends with benefits situation. No love at all expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Observation?

Considering the stories you are writing, You picked wrong name for your self.

goingstong is not attribute one uses while tanging her lover's asshole,

because that is where you are going. -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absurd in the extreme

Beneath contempt; unworthy of comment.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Shows no self-respect

How low can you go? You're there.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
More garbage

Please put this crap in the fetish category. Nothing erotic in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

row some balls toss the slut and move on with life no need to be a cuck that is just demeaning as well as her having no respect for her husband time to get on with life without her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the "TRASH" continues.....

The joys of cuckoldry? What a bunch of bullshit. ONE STAR for this crap. A willing cuck is the lowest form of a human being.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Wake up Jack

Jack, wake up and smell the coffee. Get your legal business in order. Tell her it's time for her to go so you can find a woman who loves you and only you. Don't waste your life playing 2nd and 3rd fiddle to her bulls. Be a real man and kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is a continuation of "The Accidental Cuckold."

Yeah. nothing says the writer doesn't give a fuck about the readers like waiting until they open the story to present information like that.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Here is my take for the next chapter

As Jack paid for Jill and Jeb to go to the island, he stayed home in his cock cage and started to get a rash. He went to the hospital where the doctor between snorts of laughter cut the lock and let Jack out.

That night alone in his pet bed Jack wondered how well was Jill was being fucked. As his balls started to pump testosterone back through his body he finally had a brain fart (nasty smelling thing). He needed to get him a woman. Checking all the discount web sites he found just what he was looking for.

They got together and found that they clicked. When Jill and Jeb got back Jill was so pissed that she called Steve over and and took her away from Jack. Once again in his pet bed he listened to the four of them go at it. He reached down to rub one off only to see the size smaller cage now in place. He guessed he would just have to live with it, and they all lived happily ever after on Jack's dime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Ignore the hate keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

For a fictional story it’s hot but what normal guy wants his wife to fuck other guys while he watches or sits home. I could see if they really don’t love each other after 27 years and both want to fuck others and not break up the family or just once a year away from home they swap it’s definitely not what I could ever do or tolerate. I’d have left her in the other country the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
freaks

more lame liberal Californian shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Couple Pointers

Stories are generally easier to follow if the characters' names start with different letters.

"Cloths" is the plural of cloth, "clothes" is the word for what we wear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Sounds like more lame closeted conservative shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liberal Canadian, you idiot !

Keep yo empty head in tha ass of FOX News and cheer tha crook grabbing America by the pussy and sucking russian fat cock.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Shes a twat and he's a useless pathetic sack of human feces.

Glad we can agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoy reading wife sharing stories almost as much as I do watching my wife get seduced by another man.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dues ANYONE doubt this to be anything less than autobiographical?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous