Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I wished I could see the naked girl as I listened to James connecting her to the whipping bench. How I wished I could see her face as I listened to the whip cutting into her back and sides. Did it reach around and connect with her breast? And when I heard the cane slamming into her bottom, I could only imagine the red stripes that would later turn yellow and purple.

I heard screaming which turned into crying then some sobbing. Then suddenly it was quiet. I wanted so badly to look behind me.

When James finally came to release me from the chair, I saw Kelly putting on her top. When it cleared her head, I could see her puffy eyes and her tear-stained cheeks. She only had six lashes with the whip and six with the cane. It couldn't have been that bad. My last visit with those implements was much worse. And I shuttered when I thought about what was next for me.

When Kelly saw me coming toward her, she gave a quick wipe of the eyes and tried to put on a bright face. "That wasn't so bad," she said almost as if trying to convince herself. "I'm going to go freshen up."

As soon as she was gone, I asked James, "How many am I getting?" I had to know.

"We will talk about the numbers later," he responded, "Right now I want to talk with you about your behavior today.

I looked at the floor. "Yes, sir," I responded.

"Your behavior with Kelly has been appalling. I knew on the phone that you were not happy that she was going to be here but never in my wildest dreams did I expect you to be just downright mean to her. You did everything to get rid of her other than ordering her to leave. I expected better of you."

"Yes, sir. I am sorry, sir," What else could I say? He was right. I didn't want Kelly here. I wanted to be alone with James, like the last time. I wanted his total attention this weekend.

"I told you that your punishment was going to be made more difficult because of your behavior today and I meant it. You are going to receive a good number of strokes today. That is because of your poor writing, not your behavior. I'm going to make the whole experience just a little bit worse to make you pay for your poor behavior."

He paused. I raised my eyes from the floor to look at him waiting for my sentencing.

"It is appropriate that Kelly be the one to perform your punishment."

I was up on my feet before he finished his sentence. "No! She will not whip me. I'll leave right now." I started walking toward the front of the house.

James called after me. I stopped but didn't turn around. "You have every right to leave," he said, "but if you do, you will not be coming back and I will not be visiting you. We will never see each other again."

I turned and stared at him. I knew I wasn't going to leave him. I wasn't going to let our relationship end. With my tail between my legs, I walked back to him and said, "Do what you need to do. I'll stay."

When we arrived back in the room Kelly was waiting for us. She was standing and I wondered if sitting was just too painful for her. Her face sparkled as if she had never been sobbing in pain and her hair was brushed out smooth as red silk. No one would imagine that she had just been whipped and caned.

"Kelly stood up well to her beating," James announced to the room. "I'm proud of her. Kelly, what do you have to say to me?"

"Thank you for whipping and caning me dear sir. I have learned to take my work more seriously and will become a better writer because of your work with me." Then she turned to me, "And thank you Carole for reading my story and noting my weaknesses. You also are helping me to become a better writer." The smile she gave me made it very clear that she didn't mean a word of it. She was putting on a show for James' sake.

"Now Kelly," James said, "now that you have been through a punishment and know how it works, I would like to ask you to take over for me and give Carole her punishment."

Kelly's smile said it all. She had been waiting for her opportunity to get back at me and was ready to take this on. "I would be happy to assist and ready to help you with this duty. I am honored, sir. How many strokes will the lady be receiving, sir?"

James studied my story for a few minutes while the butterflies rumbled through my stomach. How many marks did the bitch make? I knew she made a bunch but when James announced that there were 46 marks, my knees went weak and I was ready to fall to the floor.

"Plus, two additional strokes for putting bad notes on your story. That is 48. 24 in the back with the whip and 24 to the bottom with a cane," he announced.

Unable to stand, I fell into one of the chairs and put my hands over my face. I remember thinking maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe I should just leave and be done with this. I saw Kelly through my fingers standing and looking down at me with a shit-eating grin. I knew right then that if I left, she would win. She would have beaten me and worse, she would have won James.

"Carole stand!" she ordered.

Without thinking I found myself back on my feet. My legs shook below me and I had to force myself to look at this bitch.

"Strip!" she commanded.

I looked to James for help. He was sitting, with a smile on his face, obviously enjoying this interaction.

I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt and then shimmied out of the tight jeans that, what now seemed like days ago, I had donned thinking about how much James would like them. I stood in my underwear my hand shaking, feeling frozen.

"Go on," Kelly ordered impatiently.

My hands went to my chest and I undid the clasp between my breasts exposing them in front of James and Kelly. I had to get this done. Without stopping to think I rushed my undies down my legs and with a kick, they were on the floor in front of me.

I had expected to be naked in front of James. I had expected that he would punish me and that I would both love and hate each thrash of the whip, each strike of the cane. Now he was sitting, watching as this little rich college girl did his bidding for him.

My eyes shifted from James to Kelly who was pointing me to the whipping bench with her eyes. I moved as she directed and placed myself on the familiar bench. Memories of my previous visit to this torturous piece of furniture flooded my memories.

I expected Kelly to begin locking me in but nothing was happening. I looked behind me and saw a confused look on Kelly's face.

I couldn't see James but I heard him say, "Let me help with this part."

Soon there were two sets of hands on my naked body. My arms and legs were secured as I kneeled on the padded bench with my back up and ready to receive the touch of the whip.

I had a fleeting thought that Kelly might not be strong enough or experienced enough to give me a good whipping. I might be getting off easier with her. The first strike across my back negated that thought as it ripped across the center of my back like a knife.

I felt Kelly close to my head. "How was that bitch?" When I didn't answer she whispered, "Answer me bitch."

I didn't know how to respond. When she poked her finger into my back where she had hit me, I screamed. "Thank you, ma'am," I responded.

Fortunately, Kelly didn't ask me to respond to each stroke. I awaited each strike and each burned my back more than the one before. Somewhere in the second twelve Kelly must have moved a bit to the left. The first strike of that set wrapped around my side with the tip of the whip landing directly on my nipple. I screamed like a banshee and tried to climb out of the bench. "Please, please not my breasts," I cried.

Somewhere in that second half of the whipping, I began to feel sick. Sweat poured from every pore of my body and all my limbs were shaking.

And then it stopped. There was no swish, no sound of Kelly moving behind me. No whip landing on my back. I heard James say, "That is the first 24."

I tried to breathe a sigh of relief but I could barely pull in any air through my sobs. The fire on my back wouldn't cool even though the whip had stopped.

James was now at my side unlocking me from the bench. "I think she needs to take a break before her caning," he said to Kelly.

Soon I was standing in front of James still sobbing. "Please no-no more. I-I can't take it," I whimpered as I was gasping for breath.

"Don't ask me. I'm not in charge of your punishment. Talk to Kelly."

I turned to Kelly who was sitting in her chair. She was already holding the cane and was ready to apply it to my poor bottom. "Please Kelly, I beg you. Please stop this. I can't take it any longer."

I saw her look at James. Though no words were spoken, I could tell that she was asking for permission to take charge. James was sitting back on the loveseat allowing her to do as she wished with me.

"Well Missy," she replied, her evil eyes focusing back on me, "if you are begging shouldn't you be on your knees?"

No. I wasn't going to get on my knees in front of her. I was standing stark naked and crying, begging for a pass. Couldn't she just give it to me?

After a moment of silence, she spoke, not to me but to James. "Put her back on the bench."

"No, no, no, no, no!" I cried. I didn't even think about it as I dropped to my knees and placed my hands together in front of my face. "Please Kelly, have mercy on me!"

"Better," she said as she sat back and crossed her legs. The tip of her shoe was almost touching my nose. "Tell me. Who is the better writer?"

"You are, Kelly," I said, my eyes turning to the floor.

"Look at me, girl!"

Raising my eyes was difficult but I wasn't going to take any chances of going back on the bench. I looked up and we locked eyes.

"I know what your plan was for this weekend. You were going to come up and play some little punishment games with Jimmy and then jump into bed with him for a night of hot sex, weren't you?"

"Yes Kelly," I responded honestly. She was right, that was my plan.

"Well, that plan has changed you little slut. Here is the new plan. You are my little minion now and you will do as I say starting right now."

I was about to say that I understood when she continued.

"And you will not be in his bed tonight. The only person who will be in his bed tonight is the better writer. And who is the better writer, slut?"

"You are."

"You are what?"

"You are the better writer, Kelly."

"Good girl. You are excused from your caning." With that, she stood and went to sit next to James on the loveseat.

Thinking she was done with me I started to rise to get myself dressed. It was just then that I noticed that all my clothes were gone.

"You stay down on the floor you little naked bitch. I'll tell you when you can rise. And don't think you are getting your buttonless shirt and too-tight pants back any time soon.

I sat on my knees staring at James and Kelly as they spoke quietly on the couch. I had been defeated.

As I sat and watched the two of them looking into each other's eyes jealousy and excitement scrambled together in my body. I wanted to reach up and scratch her face out but I also needed to put my fingers between my legs and press into the dampness in my mound. Instead of doing either, I remained kneeling on the Persian rug hoping that my juices wouldn't stain it.

"Carole," James pulled me out of my intense mind games. It took him saying my name a few times before I finally looked up and gave him my attention. "Carole, go into the kitchen. There is a bottle of wine on the counter. Pour two glasses and bring them back to us."

He didn't even say please. James was more polite than that. "Yes sir," I said as pulled myself to my feet while trying to cover my crotch so that they would not see the excitement that was building by the second.

Once in the kitchen with the wine bottle and glasses in my hands, I looked around trying to find the perfect poison to put in Kelly's wine. A nice sleeping pill would be perfect. Not finding anything I decided to give her a couple of gifts directly from me.

After spitting in her wine, I reached between my legs and pulled a gob of my clear slippery fluids from my crotch and stirred it in with my spit. Then, just to add to the effect, I rubbed my slimy finger around the rim of her glass just to make sure she got a good taste of me.

After washing my hands, I carried the two glasses of wine out to them making sure that the special glass made it into her hands. When I arrived back in the room James and Kelly had moved from talking to kissing. Kelly stopped to acknowledge the wine and to point to the floor where I was expected to sit and watch them.

Even as they took a break to sip their wine I had the satisfaction of seeing a bit of a sour look on Kelly's face. Did she think the wine was a little off? She said nothing.

Instead of going back to their tongue tangling, James announced that it was time for dinner. Kelly quickly agreed to James' suggestion of pizza. Kelly wanted pepperoni. I kept quiet assuming that I had no say in the choice of food.

After confirming what they wanted, James unlocked his phone and handed it to me. "Call Hubbies Pizza. They'll deliver. The number is in my phone."

I called and ordered a pepperoni pizza. It didn't matter that I hated pepperoni. I didn't even know if I would get to eat any. At this point, I would have eaten just about anything. I didn't know what time it was, but it was getting dark and I hadn't eaten since I stopped at a rest stop on my way to New York hours and hours ago.

There was no question in my mind as to what was to happen next. I had seen enough videos and read enough stories about the pizza delivery guy being shocked at the sight of the naked girl at the door. I'd even fantasized about it. But now it was going to be me...for real!

Twenty minutes later I was standing by the door with cash in hand waiting for the knock that was to mortify me. Kelly and James watched from the kitchen so that they could enjoy the show and make sure I didn't try to cover myself with a pillow or a towel.

I heard gravel crunching as a car drove up to the house. I looked back to the kitchen hoping to be saved at the last minute. Instead, a got a big thumbs up from James and a "Go get'em slut!" from Kelly.

I pulled open the door quickly wanting to get this over with. I was ready to hand him the cash, grab the pizza, and run like hell. But when I opened the door, instead of finding a nerdy guy, a goth girl stood their pizza in hand with a look of disgust on her face.

"Oh, come on!" She screamed. "What are you some sorta pervert? This is what I have to put up with for this stinkin' job. Here's your pizza, you nympho skank."

I grabbed the pizza and shoved the money at her. As she was walking away, I heard her yell out, "Nice tits babe!"

I wondered whether this was better or worse than being seen by a pimply-faced boy. He might have been embarrassed but he would have been excited to see me. Instead, I was seen as a pervert who had taken it upon herself to answer the door like I had.

My two torturers were still laughing when I slunk into the kitchen with the pizza. I saw the table set for two and knew that my ordeal was far from over.

While the two of them dished out their pizza, I was told to kneel on the floor.

"If you want food you must beg for it," Kelly said rudely, "I know you know how to do that."

"Please may I have a slice of pizza?" I pleaded.

"Uh-uh," replied Kelly, "I don't want to hear you speaking. If you need my attention just whine, you know, like a dog". She looked at James with a satisfied smile.

I had no choice. If I wanted food, I had to do it. I sat up on my knees like a little dog and whined for my food. I was rewarded with little pieces of crust that the two tossed down to me.

When they finished their dinner, the two of them placed their plates on the floor and put down a bowl of water for me. I was left alone on the floor to eat their crumbs. When I finished everything on their plates I sat alone in the kitchen and cried.

It wasn't long before Kelly, still in her bright white outfit, still with her silky red hair, appeared and stood over me.

"Get up off the floor girl and clean up this kitchen. Report to us as soon as you're done."

I had no words. From my place on the floor, I looked up at her and simply nodded my head. I was now the naked clean-up girl.

Fortunately, there wasn't much to clean up. I quickly finished and reported to the lovebirds who were sitting in the front room. I was pleased that they weren't in the torture room in the back.

When I arrived in the room and stood before them, I was greeted with disdain as if I was interrupting an intimate conversation. "Did you clean everything up, girl?" Kelly quipped.

"Yes"

There was an angry stare from Kelly.

"Yes, Ma'am. I cleaned everything in the kitchen," I responded knowing exactly what she wanted. James sat quietly enjoying the interaction.

"Now let's review girl," Kelly continued, "who is the better author here?"

"You are ma'am."

"I am what?"

"You are the better author here, Kelly."

"And who chose not to complete your punishment?"

"You did, Kelly and I thank you for not caning me."

"I don't think you thanked me enough."

I didn't know if I could take any more of this. What choice did I have? With no clothes, I couldn't leave; to disobey would only get me in more trouble. I stood there totally defeated and awaited her next statement.

"Down on your knees, slut." she said, pointing to a spot on the floor right in front of her.

How much time had I spent on the floor today? I knelt and stared at her feet. I didn't want to think about what was coming next.

"Didn't you write a story about a guy having to suck his girlfriend's toes?"

"Yes, Kelly, I did." I knew exactly which story it was. A man was caught cheating and rather than throw him out, the girl made him her handmaid making him do all sorts of ugly things, including sucking her toes in front of the bull that she had brought home to cuckold him. And now here I was ready to suck the toes of the girl who would later fuck the man I wanted.

Kelly wiggled her toes and I knew what to do. Did I hear a giggle from James? When I finished all ten of her cute little toes I stood. I didn't know if that was expected of me or not, but I had to get up.

"May I ask a question?" I asked looking directly at James.

"Of course, Carole. Please go ahead." At least James had continued to be polite to me through this whole ordeal.

"Where are my clothes?"

"Kelly has your clothes and you will get them back tomorrow morning, Carole," he responded. "Tonight, you will sleep in the guest room. It will be very comfortable. It is about your bedtime now. Kelly will show you where it is."

'No!" I yelled in my head. No, that is not correct. You will take me into your room and put her in the guest room. I need to be with you!" Instead, I just stared at him and shook my head positively. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I saw the night ahead.

Kelly was standing and took me by the hand like a little child. She looked like she felt sorry for the poor little loser who was being put to bed. I continued to cry as I was led away. Once in the room, she sat me down on the bed.

"I know this is hard on you," she said kindly as she rubbed her hand over my hair and my whip-ridden back. "Oh, I did hurt you pretty bad," she continued as she felt the marks on my back. "I am sorry."

She pulled down the covers and patted the pillow telling me to lie down. I did as she indicated realizing immediately how tired I was from this horrendous day.

"Now you get a good night's sleep and I promise you things will be better in the morning," she said as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, turned out the light, and closed the door behind her.

To be honest I am not sure what happened after that. I thought I heard them fucking in the next room but as I think back on it, I'm not sure if it was them or if I was dreaming. I do know that I slept soundly.