Submission

Story Info
A female erotic writer asks for help with her work.
8.4k words
4.33
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just crossed the bridge over the Delaware River heading toward the Jersey Turnpike, still a good four hours away from my destination in upstate New York. Why was I doing this? My writer's block was gone and I had written two stories that I thought were pretty freaking good. I didn't need this guy to review them. So why was I going? I wanted desperately to see James again. I wanted to feel his arms around me. I wanted him inside me.

A month earlier when I was unable to write, my friend James had come to my house to help. He came with whips, canes, a large wooden whipping bench, and a promise that if I wrote something good he would give me the best sex I had ever had.

After a full day and a half of punishment that kept me screaming like a banshee, I started to write. I wrote to get away from the pain inflicted by whips and canes. I also learned that I was incredibly turned on by being forced into this submissive position.

So last week I had called him not just because I was anxious to keep up my writing; I was equally enthralled with the idea of being punished by and having sex with this good-looking man. I had been through a long self-imposed dry spell and, well to be completely honest, I needed a good noncommittal fuck.

While part of me was excited to be tied to the whipping post, my goal was to keep the punishments to a minimum and the lovemaking to a maximum on this trip.

The day before I left on my trip, I went to Kinko's to print out my favorite of the two stories I had written. He had asked for a hard copy and I was certainly going to bring him what he wanted.

I know people at my local Kinko's so I was quite concerned about printing my stories there. These are stories that I wouldn't admit to writing. They are some of my deepest most private fantasies. While I was at the store I hovered closely over the printer like a mother bird watching over her nest. I imagined someone finding my pages and yelling, "FILTHY SMUT!" then asking whose work this is. I imagined raising my hand with my eyes to the ground as some old right-wing man would start reading my words out loud as if they were part of a sermon on the evils of these writings.

When my GPS said I was three hours away I decided to call James. I used the excuse that I wanted to let him know when I would arrive but really I wanted to hear his ever so sexy voice.

"I'm glad you called," his hot voice blasted from my car speakers. "There has been a slight change of plans."

My heart dropped. Did he not want me? Was I being turned away? "What's up?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"It's going to be three of us," he replied. "A student from the local college wants to start writing on the site. She has come to me for help. I figured I would kill two birds with one stone."

"And we are the birds?"

"Yeah, probably not the best choice of words. Look, she's a new writer and she's gonna' need a lot of help."

"Her name is Kelly. I'm sure you will like her," he said before signing off.

I wasn't happy about sharing James for the weekend but at least this Kelly was a newbie. Maybe she would get most of the punishments while I took most of the loving. I tried to put this girl out of my mind by turning up my music and pushing down the pedal of my Prius.

I got off the New York Thruway at his exit and followed my GPS until I found myself in his driveway. I immediately recognized his car from when he came to visit me. Parked next to it was a shiny new baby blue Ford Mustang. It had to belong to this Kelly girl. She, or more likely her parents, had plenty of money.

Suddenly I started to feel nauseous. I realized that Kelly was going to be my competition this weekend. I needed to take the upper hand right away and show this girl who's boss. I took a deep breath and knocked on James' door. It was quiet for a minute. I wondered if they were there. Just as I started looking around wondering what I should do I heard footsteps and the door opened.

Standing in front of me was a young girl who couldn't have been much more than 20. She was tall and had natural red hair that was so silky that it shined as it fell over her bright white tank top. She wore a too-short matching skirt that showed off her long shapely legs. I felt way underdressed in my jeans and shirt. I mean they were my good jeans and it was a top that showed off my figure a bit but it was nothing compared to Kelly's bright red and white look.

Her blue eyes pierced into me. She looked momentarily confused and then suddenly a light went on and she realized who I was.

"Oh, you're Carole," she squealed. "Jimmy told me that you were coming. I have read all your work online. I'm so excited to meet you."

Jimmy? He has always been James. Where did this bitch get off renaming him? I stood awkwardly in the doorway for a moment not knowing if I was to be invited in.

Finally, Kelly picked up on the uneasiness. "Oh! Come in. Let me take your bag. Jimmy is in the back getting ready for us. We are to wait here," she said guiding me into a little room off to the side of the foyer.

I handed her my little backpack that held nothing more than a change of clothes and a toothbrush. She put it away somewhere before joining me.

"So I hear you are a new writer," I said, trying to take control of the conversation.

"Oh, I barely call myself a writer. I haven't even put anything online. Jimmy is trying to help me get started."

"I am sure you will get better with James' help," I replied. I specifically called him James as if I was correcting her.

"He is such a good teacher," Kelly said dreamily. "I'm not a very good writer. I only wish I could be as good as you."

This cute little college girl was making me sick. She wasn't a writer and shouldn't even be here. I had her pegged as the rich little college type who was a piranha hunting down her man, and that man was my James.

"You know, not everyone is meant to be a writer. There are lots of other things you could do." I said hoping to dash her writing hopes and possibly get rid of her."

At just that point James arrived in the room. Kelly and I both jumped to our feet. Before I could make a move she was standing next to him pressing her little chest against his arm. I was pleased that his first words were to me and not her.

"You made it," he said with a smile. Suddenly without words, I could only smile back, taking in his beautiful body and the command he had over me.

Finally, my voice came back. "Yes, Master. I am here to learn from you."

My reply brought a giggle from Kelly. "Master?" she said. "Is she your slave or something?"

This girl had no idea what she was in for. It was obvious that she didn't know that James would beat and shame her into becoming a writer. I thought it best to keep my mouth shut. She'd be gone by nightfall.

"She's my student," James replied with a smile. "You will soon learn how this works."

"You bet she will," I said to myself. "Bye-bye bitch."

James led the two of us to the back of his house where we found ourselves in a large room. On one side there was a nice sitting area. Two comfortable chairs and a loveseat surrounded a beautiful Persian rug.

Once seated, I recognized the whipping bench that James and I had dragged into my house a month earlier. It looked more at home here among the other objects of torture that surrounded it. To its left was a large X-shaped cross with cuffs on each limb which were there to secure wrists and ankles. On its right two chains hung from pulleys secured to the ceiling, obviously set up to lock a person in the standing position with her hands high above her head.

But it was the objects on the wall to my right that were the most bothersome. Four canes of various sizes sat horizontally on pegs. Below them a variety of whips and paddles hung by their handles.

I saw Kelly's eyes widen as she looked around the room. I enjoyed watching her fear grow and attempted not to show mine.

Instead, I took a moment to try to add to Kelly's discomfort. "I've been on that whipping bench," I said to Kelly as she was staring at it. "It's quite uncomfortable and once James starts with those whips, you will be in pretty bad pain. I was sore for weeks."

I saw a tear forming in her eyes and had to continue. "If this is too much for you, you could just get in that cute little car of yours and head back to your college where life is safe and comfortable." James gave me a look, telling me I had gone too far.

"I-I don't know that I can do this," Kelly said hesitantly with tears now streaming down her cheeks. "Maybe Carole is right and I should go."

I had hoped that she would get up and leave but my plan backfired. James brought her over to the loveseat and hugged her. "You are going to be a great writer. I know you can do this," he said as he was shooting me a dirty look that seemed to say that an extra whipping was coming my way.

Once James had Kelly quieted, he addressed the two of us. "Okay, let's get started here. This is what we are going to do. You two are going to read each other's work. Carole will read Kelly's story first then Kelly will read Carole's story. You will each have a red pen and you are going to mark both errors and poor writing. Once each of you is done we will count up the number of red marks on the pages and the author will be whipped and caned based on the number of marks."

I was not happy with Kelly reviewing my work. "James," I protested. "This kid isn't qualified to correct my work. What the fuck does she know?"

"Ahh, I am an English major!" The little bitch responded. "I probably know more about writing than you! Did you even go to college?"

I didn't respond to that comment because I didn't go to college. I couldn't afford it. After high school, I went right into a software training program which got me into the workforce but never really gave me any other skills. Looking back I think that my lack of education played into my dislike for Kelly. She had the fancy car, the English major and the rich girl looks that would attract any guy.

James was openly angry with me now. I half expected him to place me on one of the torture devices and start beating me. Instead, he got down to business. "Kelly give Carole your work. Then you are to stand in front of her with your hands clasped behind your back while she reads."

Kelly obediently pulled out her story and brought it to me then took her place on the rug. I gave her a dirty stare and she looked incredibly uncomfortable as I picked up my pen. This was going to be fun.

I sighed as I started to read. Her story started as a typical romance. 'Boring,' I thought to myself. While the story of these two young college students falling in love didn't excite me, I couldn't find a reason to start marking it up. It was well-written and flowed nicely.

Then suddenly the typical love story took a serious twist. The girl decided that she wanted to dominate, and later, cuckold her man. He wanted nothing of it but soon found himself in a situation that he couldn't get out of.

As much as I wanted it to suck, this was great erotica for women. The woman won out and the man was brought down a couple of pegs. It made me hot.

By the end of the story, I had made fourteen corrections with my red pen. Each time I gave Kelly a look like the story was a mess and each time I saw her flinch. By the time I was finished, the poor girl's legs were shaking and tears were reappearing in her eyes.

I looked up to James letting him know that I was done. I did my best not to let either of them know how hot the story had made me.

"It looks like we have finished the first review," James said as he took the pages from me and asked Kelly to sit next to him on the loveseat. "Carole go stand over there," he said abruptly, pointing generally toward all his punishment toys.

From my vantage point on the other side of the room, I watched as James took the pages and huddled with Kelly to go over the corrections I had made. They were talking quietly and I couldn't hear everything that they were saying but several times I saw James look up at me angrily and then lean back toward Kelly. At one point I heard him saying to the crying girl, "We won't count those."

When they were done with their review, James called me back over to the sitting area. "All right Carole, it's time for your review." He said as I started to sit in one of the chairs.

"No sitting," he said forcefully.

I plopped down into my seat anyway. I was feeling defiant at this point. James was favoring Kelly and being unduly gruff with me. "Look, if you don't mind. I'd rather sit for this," I said.

This is where things started to go downhill fast. James was up on his feet and grabbing my wrist as Kelly watched in horror. I felt my body being pulled across the room and soon was standing under the chains coming down from the ceiling. He had let go of my wrist but now was squeezing the back of my neck as he reached for one of the chains.

"No, please," I cried as I tried to pull away from his painful grip. "I'll stand. I'll stand."

"You're right you will stand. You will stand right here as Kelly reviews your work and I expect you to be quiet while she reads." At this point, he had both my wrists in the cuffs and had walked over to the wall where the other end of the chains lay waiting for him. As he pulled on the chains I heard them clanking through the pulleys and felt my arms rise above my head like I was some sort of marionette. By the time he stopped pulling my arms were directly above my head and my shoulders were straining. My chest was tight; I could feel the buttons on my shirt straining and my bra digging into the bottom of my breasts.

I watched as James dragged one of the chairs over and set it facing me. Kelly, you sit right here." She did as she was told, giving me a dirty look the whole time. When James went back to get my papers and the pen, Kelly gave me a big grin. She loved having me in this situation. All I wanted to do was to spit at her.

I'm a good spitter. As a kid, I was a tomboy and loved having spitting contests with the boys. I could usually spit farther than any of them. As if I had no control, I felt the saliva forming in my mouth. I breathed in through my nose and got a lung full of air then without thinking of the consequences of my next action, I let the spit fly.

"Ahh!" Kelly screamed. Her hands were now at her face where I had made a direct hit. "Shit! Oh my God." She was standing rubbing my saliva all over her face. James was running over to see what happened when Kelly yelled, "She spat! She spat on me!"

After James comforted her and sent her off to the bathroom to clean up, he took one look at me, walked over to the chains that were now latched to the wall, and gave them one more little pull. You wouldn't think a small action would make a big difference. My heels rose from the floor leaving only my toes to keep me connected to the ground. The buttons at the top of my shirt burst off leaving my barely covered breasts on display.

James moved in front of me. I had never seen him that angry before. "That was unacceptable Carole. I'm going to do my best to calm down while Kelly reads your work and when I am calm you will be punished appropriately.

I wanted to yell back at him. This wasn't fair. It was supposed to be him and me this weekend. I wasn't supposed to be strung up like this in front of a cute little college girl. He was going to read my story. He was going to love it. And he was going to make mad passionate love to me the way he did last time.

As I stood waiting for Kelly's return I wasn't sure whether I was hurting more physically or emotionally. I was definitely hurting. Tears were rolling generously down my cheeks and falling on my chest.

Where the fuck was she? I was sure she was in the bathroom, crying and swearing at me while I stood uncomfortably waiting for her to return. When she finally appeared she looked as if nothing had happened. She smiled at James as she picked up the papers and pen and sat down in front of me. Before starting to read she looked me in the eyes as if to say, 'I'm going to fuck you up bitch.'

I was emotionally drained, in physical pain, AND afraid of Kelly. The only thing I could do was stand with my hands pulled high above my head and watch as Kelly continually made red marks on my pages.

Kelly raised her eyes with every mark she made to give me an evil look. I could almost hear her saying, "I'm gonna' get you, bitch," each time she looked at me. And every time I saw her press the red pen against my pages, I margined a whip crossing my back with its tip reaching around the side of my body.

And then she was standing, walking out of my view. I couldn't see her, but I could hear her talking with James. I struggled, needing badly to be let loose, to free my arms, to rest my back and my legs, to put myself back together.

My prayers must have been heard because moments later I heard the clanking of the chains and felt my heels return to the floor and my arms to my sides. This torture was over, but I couldn't help but fear what lay ahead for me.

Once James had freed my wrists, I was able to fix my clothes as best I could. There was nothing I could do about the missing buttons on my shirt so I just covered myself the best I could.

I walked over to the sitting area where James and Kelly sat together on the loveseat. I sat in one of the chairs and looked at the two of them. I knew they were plotting against me.

"It is now punishment time for both of you," said James. "I will punish Kelly first then Carole will receive her punishment. Kelly, you had 14 marks from Carole but I have discounted two of them as I felt Carole's corrections were unnecessary. You will get 12 strokes: six on the back with the whip and six on the butt with the cane. Kelly, please stand up and remove your clothes."

Kelly just sat there with her mouth open. "I c-can't do that," she said. Her face was turning red and she was starting to shake.

"You understood when you came here what was going to happen," James replied.

Good! James was finally getting tough with her. He would see what a bitch she really was.

"No," She replied. "I understand that I need to be punished for my mistakes. I just... I just can't strip in front of her. She's already been so mean to me."

Oh God. What a prima donna.

James rubbed her leg to calm the shaking girl. "You have had an extra hard time so far today. I get it." With that, he stood and for the second time that day, he grabbed me by the wrist and walked me across the room. When we passed the chains, I was relieved that I wasn't returning to that punishment tool.

In the back of the room sat a wooden chair with a high back. He turned the chair toward the far wall and told me to sit. I complied. I heard him moving around behind me but didn't dare turn to see what he was doing. Then I felt a metal collar reach around my neck and heard a clasp shut locking it in place. There must have been a D Ring on the back of it because I felt him pulling me back to the chair and then clipping me to it. Now I couldn't turn even if I wanted to.

"Because of your behavior today, you have lost your right to watch Kelly's punishment. If I hear that chair scrape along the floor your punishment will be much worse than you ever expected. If you understand me, say, 'Yes Sir.'"

"Yes Sir," I replied. I wanted so much to see Kelly get punished. I wanted to see her naked body tied to the whipping bench. I wanted to see the whip wrapping around her and biting at her breasts. I wanted to see her bottom bruise from the strikes to her bottom.

I could only use my imagination as I listened to James once again order Kelly to take off her clothes. In my mind, I saw Kelly pulling her tank top over her head and then dropping her skirt to the floor. Standing in just her bra and panties she would become flustered not knowing what she should take off next. I imagined her going for her panties then changing her mind and taking off her bra, her red hair falling over her breasts with small light-collared nipples peeking through. And then it would be her panties, the last piece of clothing keeping her from being naked in front of a fully clothed James. And when they came off, I could see (in my head of course) a neatly trimmed triangle of curly red hair over her mound.