All Comments on 'Submission at Sea'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
🌞⭐🌟☀️✨

Well this is definitely not a cruise for the blue rinse brigade lol.

Mia client (which I noticed all clients are nameless, nice touch) seems a particularly mean piece of work, as does Claire down In the office.

I'm pleased that Mia and Anglelique find their happy ending, it's been hard won even if it is ill-gotten gains.

As always Wax a stonking good story, thank you

Jc

⛴️A luxury yacht, large and full of kink

🤢Oh dear Mia client is not well, it wasn't me, honest

🙌The hands I would use to push the mean clients and Claire overboard

⭕I suppose I should throw them a life ring

🏖️Mia and Anglelique Island getaway

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a fun story

What a fun story. And hot too. Loved the ending, with everyone getting their just desserts. Thank you for writing it.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
OK .... IMHO...........

....... this has got to go down as your strangest story yet!!!

I am NOT saying it wasn`t enjoyable (which it was), just weird lol.

The theft could be forgiven by the actions of the "boss" and the "client". I am far from an expert in the mechanisms of a D/s relationship, but even I am aware that there is supposed to be an element of care which was lacking all round, or maybe I subconsciously compared the scenario with Mistress and Charlotte tales?

Who knows, but even your strangest tales are enjoyable, but tbh I prefer your tales with sprinklings of humour, even dark humour.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 4 years agoAuthor
Everyone's out for themselves...

...or, what a bunch of self-serving jerks. Yes, that is exactly what this tale is about. Even Mia, the poor little whoa-is-me protagonist is just as manipulative as the rest of them. I was channeling the old 1930s/40s Noir when I wrote this and those stories often end in a double-cross. If you need a happy ending, as Alex stated, Natasha and Charlotte are a much more happy, go-lucky d/s couple.

TrueMortTrueMortover 4 years ago
a touch dark...

but still a good story.

not 100% sure I like this, I love the theft of then money, but hoped for a slightly more tender ending, but if they are happy then that is what counts.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 4 years ago
Her Client

Was her client Dr Tina Moreou from Risk vs Reward? I know I'm not spelling the drs name correctly. But it certainly does sound like something she would do.

It was interesting. But I found I didn't like any of the characters very much. That certainly took away from the story as a whole for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...