Submission at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia stood up and trotted to the door. She held her head high as she walked, unaccompanied, to the ship's kitchen to order a bowl of broth and crackers to go. From the corner of her eye, she spied Angelique and blew her a kiss.

After feeding her client as much broth as she thought she could keep down, Mia tucked her into bed and tip-toed into the bathroom. There, she sucked a breath and shuddered as removed the painful crocodile clamps one at a time. Mia stood dabbing at her nipples with a tissue before turning her attention to the anal plug. After a final check to see that her client was still asleep, Mia ducked out the door.

*

Club Deimos

Mia strutted into Club Deimos, naked as the day she was born, and sat herself down next to Angelique and her client couple. "Hi, baby," she said.

Mia turned to the couple. "My client was unexpectedly fatigued from her flight, but she suggested that I might take you up on your earlier offer to spend some time with Angelique, if that's alright."

"Oh, that's wonderful," the woman said. "We were just about to have Angie here brought up on stage and flogged, isn't that right, honey?"

Angelique nodded vigorously.

"But it would be so much better if..." the woman leaned in close to Mia's ear. "I've always been of the mind that pleasure and pain go better together. So if it's allowed, would you pleasure her while she's being flogged?"

Mia sat silently for a moment.

"Maybe a sixty-nine while she gets her gorgeous little ass pinkened," the man suggested.

"Sure," said Mia. "After all, the client is always right."

"That's what I love about this cruise," the woman was saying. "The service is just top notch all the way. We should make our reservations for next year. Maybe we can request both of you girls, since there's two of us."

Mia was not listening anymore, she was too busy gazing into Angelique's eyes. Both girls were grinning, and neither had her hands above the table.

*

On Stage, Club Deimos

"What happened to your client?" Angelique whispered into Mia's crotch as she was being strapped in on top of her.

"Mysterious island sickness."

"Mm-hmm," Angelique said.

"Ready to go ladies?" the burly dominatrix asked. "Fifteen was the agreed upon number. Make it look convincing for the audience and I'll pull my strokes."

Mia and Angelique nodded.

"Remember your safe words."

Mia extended her tongue and took a long, slow lick through the center of Angelique's flushing folds. With a few deep probes, she began to extract some of Angelique's tangy nectar. A split second later, the first blow hit.

Angelique squealed. Mia began licking in earnest.

Fourteen more blows came raining down, striping Angelique's quivering bottom, but never breaking skin. The dominatrix wielding the flogger paused between each one to maximize the crowd's enjoyment, but Angelique's grinding against Mia's face was constant, covering her in sticky juices to her neck. Angelique orgasmed three times during the performance.

"Ooh, that was just wonderful," Angelique's female client said.

"You got your friend so sticky," her male client said. "I think it's only polite that you clean her off."

Angelique's female client was nodding as Angelique placed a hand behind the back of Mia's neck, smiled, and extended her tongue to take the first swipe. Mia and Angelique were left to their own devices as Angelique's clients were quickly engrossed in the next girl brought up on stage.

"I should probably check on my client," Mia said, and excused herself.

On the way back to her client's cabin, Mia stopped by the kitchen for a bowl of soup.

*

Mia's Client's Cabin

"Where have you been, girl?" Mia's client demanded from the confines of the en suite. A flush followed.

"I went to get you some more soup, ma'am." Mia held up the bowl in her hand. "I thought you might be hungry."

"I... you did?" A retching sound followed by another flush. "Thank you."

"Of course, ma'am. Serving the client is my top priority."

A retch and a flush. Mia grimaced.

After wetting the end of a cloth in warm water, Mia rapped on the door frame of the en suite. Her client was on her knees, resting an arm on the rim of the toilet. Her hair was sweat-soaked and plastered to the sides of her face.

"I brought a cloth, ma'am."

Mia's client looked up with puffy eyes. "Thank you."

"Let me know when you're ready to try some soup."

The next forty-eight hours played out much the same way, with Mia tucking her client into bed and sneaking off to meet up with Angelique. And on the way back, she always brought something from the ship's kitchen and spoon fed it to her client.

"You're a very lovely girl, Mia." Her client sat up in bed, letting Mia bring little spoonfuls of plain white rice to her mouth. "You've taken very good care of me. Even when I was not the most pleasant person."

"Shh," Mia said, and stroked her client's hair. "We just need to get your strength back up, then you can enjoy me properly. I was thinking you might want to take me to the club and have me whipped. Maybe give me a little mark to remember you by."

Mia's client reached out with one hand and felt around until she found one of the scars on Mia's back. "Is that what these are? Mementos."

Mia nodded.

"I was thinking of something else, actually."

Mia's face was impassive as she continued lifting spoonfuls of rice to her client's mouth.

"If you could convince the purser to let me have my cell phone—"

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but that's against regulations."

"I know," Mia's client said, "and I understand the reasons for it. But I'd like to give you a little something extra. Transfer some money from my account to a scholarship fund for you."

"Thank you, ma'am. I already attend university, and my funds are getting low."

"You do?"

"Yes, ma'am. I come from a poor family, and this job has been funding my education. I feel lucky to have it."

"Oh, Mia, I had no idea. If you could be so kind as to fetch my phone..."

"Finish your rice first, ma'am. You need your strength."

*

The Corridors of the Ship and Back

Mia detoured to the kitchen to drop off her client's empty bowl. She then stopped by the purser's office and called in a favor with the girl on duty to open the lock box that held her client's phone. Mia promised to return it within thirty minutes and went bounding off to her client's room.

Mia put an arm around her client and kissed her lightly on the forehead while she handed her the cell phone. Mia's client brought up her bank's app. Mia paid very close attention as her client entered the account number and password along with the amount of five-thousand dollars, U.S.

*

Club Deimos, Later in the Week

"I'm so glad you were able to finally join us," Angelique's female client was saying to Mia's client.

"It's just a shame that it's on the last day of the cruise," Angelique's male client put in.

"Well, I've had a touch of the island sickness, but my girl Mia has pulled me through." Mia's client turned to Mia, who was seated next to her and draped over her arm. She planted a kiss on Mia's forehead. "She's a lifesaver."

There was a polite round of applause, and a well-attired gentleman walked toward the stage to take the arm of a heaving, teary-eyed girl and help her back to his table. He sat her on his lap and covered her face with gentle kisses, while being careful to avoid the fresh, pink stripes on her back.

The dominatrix motioned to Angelique and Mia with a come hither gesture.

"You're going to love this," Angelique's female client said, turning to Mia's client. "Angelique is very fond of flogging. We're having her breasts done tonight."

"Twenty in all." Angelique's male client put in, "She can take so many more lashes when your girl Mia is pleasuring her."

Mia's client turned toward Mia and raised an eyebrow, while Mia kept her face impassive.

The dominatrix took each girl by the hand and guided them up on stage. Angelique was laid out, face up on a narrow padded bench. Her wrists were bound together, pulled over her head, and secured to the bench, while her butt was positioned so that it was nearly falling off the foot end, with her ankles lashed to the legs of the bench.

Mia took up her position kneeling between Angelique's wide open thighs.

"The requested number is twenty, ten on each side," the dominatrix said. "Put on a good show and I'll go easy on you. Remember your safe word."

Angelique nodded. Mia extended her tongue and moistened her lips.

A sharp crack filled the air around them. Angelique cried out.

Mia watched the first pink stripes beginning to show on Angelique's left breast. She leaned into Angelique's swelling folds and began licking, fingering, and sucking with gusto.

Another crack. Angelique screeched and spasmed.

"I've got her account number," Mia whispered to Angelique from between her thighs.

Another blow of the flogger came down, causing Angelique to let out a scream and another pattern of pink stripes to rise on her flesh.

"What are you going to do with it?" Angelique hissed back.

"Retire."

The crack of the flogger filled the air once again. Angelique shreiked.

"Come with me," Mia said.

*

On the Club Floor

"I didn't know that our girls had been together until this evening," Mia's client said to Angelique's clients as they watched the show up on stage.

"Yes, at the beginning of the cruise," Angelique's male client said. "Mia said you had a bit of jet lag and needed some rest."

"She did, did she?"

Angelique's male client nodded.

"Well, I'm sure I just forgot."

Several more sharp cracks filled the air, followed by an equal number of screams from Angelique. At the end of it all, Mia and Angelique walked down from the stage with Angelique covered in criss-crossed pink stripes and Mia supporting most of her weight.

Mia's client reached out, grabbed Mia by the left nipple, and twisted hard. "You'll have to excuse us," Mia's client said, "We have some things we need to discuss before we dock in San Juan."

Mia's client let go of Mia's nipple and pointed her index finger at the floor. Mia quickly went down on all fours, and struggled to keep up as her client walked briskly back to the cabin.

*

Mia's Client's Cabin

"You little tramp." Mia's client hauled her up by the hair to standing, spat in her face, and pushed her down to the bed. "You didn't think I'd find out?"

Mia's client selected the largest of the trio of anal plugs and without lubing it, shoved it sharply inside Mia's rear entrance. Mia groaned and kicked her heels.

"You didn't tell me about your little detours while you were out getting my meals." Mia's client grabbed her roughly by the hip and rolled her so that she was face up. "How many were there?"

Mia's eyes went wide and her mouth gaped.

Her client held the Egyptian-styled crocodile clamps in her hand, and without mercy, released one on Mia's left nipple. Mia grunted and thrashed on the mattress.

"My scholarship offer is rescinded," Mia's client said, holding the other crocodile clamp in her hand, jaws open, dragging it over Mia's quivering stomach.

"As if a girl like you ever really did go to university. Pssh."

Mia's client's hand dashed quickly between Mia's legs, and before Mia could roll away, or even form the phonetics of her safe word, Mia's client released her hold on the crocodile clamp. Mia screamed in agony. She ground her teeth together and her legs thrashed on the mattress.

"Get out of my sight," Mia's client roared, and pointed to the cabin door. "Go spend the night with your little whore."

Mia quickly rolled off the bed, hoisted herself gingery to a hunched standing, and limped her way out the door. As soon as she cleared the threshold, she began the arduous task of removing the biting clamps from her most sensitive areas.

*

The Corridors of the Ship

Mia staggered down the hall to the stairwell, taking the downward path. She limped over to Claire's office, stood in front of the door for a moment, and then turned back to the stairwell to descend another flight.

In among the noise of engines and machinery on the lowest deck, Mia found the ship's laundry room. She huddled up in a pile of soiled table linens, shivering for several minutes, before dragging herself upright and finding herself a chef's uniform that fit reasonably well.

Mia crouched low, hiding among the shelves canned goods and boxes, and wrote out her note.

Angel, Meet me in San Juan for a drink. Our usual spot. —M

Mia slipped the note into her pocket before quietly appropriating a lovely dessert from the kitchen's refrigerator—crème brûlée, garnished with a trio of red raspberries and a pair of miniature spearmint leaves. She took the dish, along with a fork, to the purser's office where she presented it to the assistant purser working the night shift.

*

The Port of San Juan

Mia's client snatched her cell phone from the purser's hands and breezed past the cruise director without a word. On her way to the pier below, she quickly drew her pattern over the screen to unlock it. Mia's client brought up her banking app and tapped in the account number and password.

The screen lit up with a red X and the words 'Check caps lock and retry'.

She tried once more before turning on her heel and marching back up the gangplank, fuming.

*

The Island of Martinique

Up in the hills over-looking a pristine stretch of beach in the sparsely populated Saint-Pierre arrondissement of Martinique, stood a grand old mansion with a 'Sold' sign still visible from the island road. Inside the mansion, Mia's naked form was draped over an elegant, white Le Corbusier chaise.

Kneeling on a woven mat at Mia's side was Angelique. Also completely naked, she was currently attending to Mia by giving her a leisurely tongue bath from head to toe. Fresh pink stripes criss-crossed Angelique's back.

"Mmm, that's it, baby," Mia purred. "Don't make me come too quickly this time, or I swear I'll mark up your ass to match your back."

"Yes, Miss Mia." Angelique grinned, and then extended her middle finger to press between Mia's folds. Looking Mia in the eye, Angelique painted her lips with the glistening juices that still clung to her finger.

"Come here, you."

"Yes, Miss Mia." Angelique leaned forward, bringing her mouth to Mia's, to share a long and lingering kiss.

*

C'est Fin!

*

Author's Note

I hope you enjoyed this little tale of lust and betrayal. Don't be shy about leaving comments, I do enjoy reading them and try to respond to any that are not left anonymously.

—WP

12