All Comments on 'Submission Heaven Ch. 04'

by At_My_Feet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Al_AnonAl_Anon10 months ago

I think this might be the best Momdom series on the site. Personally don't care about the foot stuff or the sissification, but its being used mostly for humiliation so I can still get behind it. Curious to see who the guest is.

VtdandVtdand10 months ago

NOOOOOOO!!!! Quick! Chapter 5 please!!!!

Subboi23Subboi2310 months ago

One of my favorite stories on this site. Absolutely incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of the best series I've ever read. Please keep making them ♥️

Eze325Eze32510 months ago

Love it, hope there's more

Curtcarls69Curtcarls6910 months ago

Best series I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exited for the next part. Great story. Definitely hope for some fun eating off of Helen or Gwen feet in the coming chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really awesome series. Your are really a good writer, one of the best here. Please, please keep this series coming.

UprisenDemonDSUprisenDemonDS2 months ago

The author still never ceases to amaze the reader by bringing them on a phenomenal roller-coaster of emotions! Seeing all previous chapter's progress and story having built up right here and now; seeing her mother showing her affection and soft side to her boy, it truly shows how well composed this series really is! I, as always, felt such forbidden thrill to indulge in such a taboo topic, this story felt much more "softer" and gentle. Not so much humiliation, and much more pampering! It just sweetens the story so much, and I love how we, as readers, can truly feel the relationship between the mother and son growing into what she planned at first. It's as if both her boy and all of us readers, are truly caught in her web... I can't even manage to express how much lust is successfully conveyed through such a masterful maneuver of words! Thank you!!!

At_My_FeetAt_My_Feetabout 2 months agoAuthor

Chapter 5 is being written, and I'm thinking about developing a parallel series too - with all the themes we know and love, of course. Thank you all for the kind words.

PrettyInPanties69PrettyInPanties69about 2 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Very well written with perfect intensity as the story builds. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous