Submission Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled "Oh, what enthusiasm" and she reached for her bedside table, taking two small objects and a box placed on top of it.

"You promised of making piddles only with mommy's permission, remember? Since your cage will make sure you are obedient, mommy needs you to make another commitment to her. I want you to make a new promise"

I gulped, nervously. "This is going to be easy, my love" she said, laying in between my legs. My little dicklette sprang stiff in front of her, stupidly proud of its deficiency. She pushed aside the slit of my panties and pulled out the small rubber plug I had worn all day. I moaned in surprise.

"Oooh, mommy's girl is having her hole suddenly empty and eager...don't worry, sweetie, this is exactly the point"

She licked her middle finger and gently pushed it inside me. She soon arched her finger upwards, finding my prostate. I released another long moan, as she started circling it sweetly...

"From now on, you will only make a piddle with your sissy hole full, baby" she sentenced.

"It could have been worse..." I thought, enraptured by the pleasure of her expert fingering.

"Y-yes mommy, I will..." I managed to say between my frantic breaths.

"Of course you will..." and she withdrew her finger "You didn't lie, saying that you cleaned yourself like a good lady..." she said, pushing her finger in my mouth.

She showed me one of the objects she took from the table. It was a ring, thin and curved, clearly feminine "I hold proof of your first promise in this key, and your cage...then you will have no problems wearing this as a reminder of your new one"

After a moment, I reached my left hand to her, and she put the ring on my middle finger.

"Mommy is going to do the same, see?" she expertly slipped her right stocking off her leg. She gave me another, smaller ring, and held her bare foot in front of me "In this way, I'll keep you responsible for it"

I put the ring on one of her burgundy painted toes, and instinctively kissed them.

"Good boy. I have the feeling this ring won't be the last...now, come here. On mommy's legs"

I laid my back on her lap as she gently held me. I was completely in her control.

"Look into the box, sweetie" she said, once again massaging my balls.

I obeyed and opened it. "Don't be shy, take it, silly"

It was a dildo, a small, realistic dildo with proper shape and veins, all in lovely a pastel pink color.

My heart beat with conflicting thoughts.

"You didn't expect mommy having yet another gift for you, right?" she chuckled "Now, now, what do we say in front of a gift?"

"T-thank you, mommy..."

"Exactly. Now, this is the new lesson for you, dear. Mommy has explained you long and hard the value of a big, powerful cock, how size actually matters, and that a woman deserves it" she said, and I felt her hand on my ass again, this time with the familiar cold feeling of lube.

"But there is a difference between knowing something and experiencing it..." and she took the dildo from my trembling hand. Then, I felt a pressure on my hole "...by now you should have figured it out"

I tensed instinctively, closing up my hole, scared of the new intruder.

"Ooooh, my baby girl, shhh, it's okay...now, now, I'll let you relax..."

I raised my gaze towards her, as I saw her fumble with the front clip of her bra. Clip. The bra cups fell, and I was before my mother's big, voluptuous tits as she pushed my head towards her. I was stunned.

"Good girls can suck on mommy's breasts...good little caged girls always get a special treatment...yes, suck gently on my nipples, sweetheart, lick them..."

I lost all reserve as I licked, sucked and fondled her glorious breasts for the first time, so warm, dense and creamy...

The pressure on my ass increased, and I gave up to the foreign object.

"You're so good to mommy, see? You could already take two of my fingers...this is going to be easy for you...it's only the starting size, the one mommy took just for you" she smiled "It's too early to trust you with my bigger ones after all...but sure you'll come begging me for them, very soon" and she kissed the top of my head.

I feasted on the boobs that I had desired for so long, but at the same time I was feeling the heat starting to rise up in my ass. The dildo was now fucking me at a steady rhythm, as my mom plunged it in. It was a new feeling, and I couldn't believe how much I liked it. Pointing the direction slightly upwards, she started rocking it on my prostate.

"M-mommy, can I make a piddle?" I managed to ask, leaving her breast for a second.

"Yes sweetie. I want you to hold it..." and she guided my hand on the base of the dildo.

"Let mommy see how you play with your ass..."

I obeyed, feeling close to obtaining an orgasm from her, and eager to keep the stimulation inside me going. She grabbed and fondled my swollen balls as I picked up a nice pace.

"I want you to get familiar with your new toy...you know, Mommy thought about your caged situation, and I thought that sometimes I'll want to unlock you as we play...and sometimes I won't..."

She let go of my balls and brushed my dicklette "And I want you to be able to cum in your cage, if I so desire."

With two fingers, she started stroking me very slowly.

"So there's no need to edge you anymore. You don't need any self control, your cage will take care of that. On the contrary, I need you to make your piddle fast. I need you sensitive and ready...I want my good girl to be a nice quickshot for mommy..."

Her pace increased.

"Now, mommy's going to count from ten to one, and I want you to release all your cummies on one, is that clear?"

I nodded.

She stroked harder. "Ten"

"Nine. Mommy's planning on draining your little balls regularly if you behave..."

Just hearing those words brought me closer.

"Eight. But you have to be a quickshot for mommy... Seven. Otherwise, we'll get you all locked up again, and we'll try again the next day..."

I increased the rhythm of the dildo, as I made my pleasure button sing with each thrust.

"Six. Yeah, be a good boy, let it all come up...Five. All your cummies, give them to mommy...Four. You know how you like to lick them clean, after all...Three. You'd look so adorable doing it, with your braids and your nightie! Two. That's it, feel that dick inside you, feel the pleasure it's giving you...think how hard must have Gwen cummed, having twice the size of that cock deep inside her...oooh yes, you like that, uh, my little cuckie...One. That's it, make a piddle for mommy, for Gwen, let it all out for me..."

I gasped with tears of joy as I crossed the line of no return right at the end. But then she withdrew her hand.

I shot a shy dribble of cum, then another one, as my little one trembled with no stimulation, helpless. Ruined.

My cry of frustration was muffled by my mother's breasts, as she embraced me tenderly.

"Ooooh, my beautiful boy, here you go, let it all come down, let mommy pamper you..."

She kissed me passionately, waiting my climax to end completely before caressing my short member again.

"Shhh, mommy's so proud of you...so proud..." she said, as she collected my cum and fed it to me.

"Don't be upset, you will make cummies with mommy because keeping those balls of yours always full is not good for your grades, but my dear one has to earn his full orgasms, remember? This is how it's going to be from now on. Now, let mommy make all your frustration melt away..."

The ruined orgasm had left me frustrated and wanting, deprived of relief, but the cuddles and intense kissing from my mother were almost immediately starting to make me horny again.

I had no post-nut clarity, just an accent of rage that was promptly replaced by desire.

After just a couple of minutes, I felt an orgasm rising again as she stroked me.

"That's nice, my precious, you were so good for mommy...now, hold still..." she said, and she cleaned up my dicklette with a soaked wipe.

And suddenly I felt a slap on my balls.

Slap!

Slap!

I wriggled in her grasp, trying to escape but - Slap! - she got me again.

I felt the pain rising, and something surrounding my dicklette, pushing it down, my erection quickly giving up to the shock of the slaps.

I lowered my gaze just in time to see the click of her key, as she locked my dick back into its cage.

"Good. Now mommy will put you to bed. She's waiting for someone, you see..."

Ding dong

The doorbell echoed through the house.

"Oh, quite on time" she smiled "We have a guest, my dear..."