Submission in Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned, biting his lip, the hot, metallic rush of blood filling his mouth, though it was easily stemmed, wriggling in place as she rocked and rode him with only her pleasure in mind. The mare's hand crept down her front as if she was inviting him to gaze upon her body, fingering her clit, though Raz could not fail to notice that she had left the boots in. Probably because it would have taken too long to get them off, but the power in those boots was not to be denied, his eyes hungrily devouring the gleam of light on the leather, how they hugged her calves and lower thighs, over the knee.

"What's wrong, pup?" She teased, splaying a hand out on his chest, scratching lightly through his fur and over his nipples. "Are you needier than you let on, hm?"

He growled, licking his lips, though they only broke into a smile.

"Yes, Mistress," he moaned, finally finding the words, though they still didn't come easily. "I love this...but I want you so much, want to feel you. Wish I could push into you right now and please you."

"Oh, but you're doing such a good job of pleasing me like this, right now, puppy. You be a good boy now and let me ride you."

The butt plug vibrating under his tail switched up a gear and he moaned. Fuck, he hadn't realised that that one had been controlled by a remote, though it made it all the harder for him to hold onto the moment, panting and heaving, his head spinning, lust getting the better of him. He had been better able to hold onto his own need in the moment when he had been distracted by eating her out, but his backside being borne down onto the bed with her squeezing the strap-on cock back onto his cage with every thrust just drew his attention back to his own body.

The wolf tried to twist back and forth, but it was not on him to find any release or reprieve from the pressure, no, not at all. He was to lie there, to submit, to squirm in delicious helplessness. The ache in his shoulders drew tauter and, still, Raz could not bring himself to say anything, not as his tail fought to wag and wag and wag, all to show just how much he was enjoying it, how much he needed it still.

It might not have been orgasm, but it was another brand of pleasure in itself that he simply could not get enough for.

Mistress Amethyst rode him as if she had all the time in the world, clearly taking her time as she bucked up and down the faux shaft, leaning back a little so that he got to drink in the sight of her. Even the medial ring of the toy popping in and out had Razak imagining that it was his own cock, even if it was the wrong size and shape to be his, feeling everything mentally in intricate detail.

He moaned, chin tipped down to his chest, feeling the stretch in the muscles of the back of his neck. The strain was not enough to stop him, however, grunting, moaning, wanting to cum. He couldn't hide away that need, not even then, not when there was so much going on, lust coursing through, feral need aching and swelling so very deep. He could have pushed it down, but it was not as if he was able to do anything about it anyway. Even if he threw himself up, he wouldn't even be able to pin Amethyst down without his arms, not that he would have dared to do so.

She, however, took things, once again, out of his paws. Just as he'd expected. It helped more than a little when she did that, rising off the faux cock and standing up, helping him into the same position. But when she stood over the bed and braced on the sheets, bent over at the waist, Razak knew exactly what to do.

"Unff... Yes... Mistress... Thank you..."

He still had the strap-on on, of course, but it was good to be able to, at the very least, relieve his need to thrust, that instinctual, driving desire. He rolled his hips, needing to be a little more delicate than usual as he wedged the cock into her, though it pained the wolf that it was not his. It should have been fat and swollen and throbbing with heat, a knot at the base, but, instead, it was of the space species as his Mistress, complete with a flare that could stroke over all the right spots inside her.

He moaned. It was enough, good enough, his head drifting and floating as he speared into her. A part of his mind expected to feel the pressure of her pussy around his cock, how her heat would clasp him when sinking deep, but it simply wasn't there. It was just a ghost and a phantom sensation, something that could not truly come through in that moment, groaning deep in the back of his throat and wishing, hoping.

But the wolf pup already where he wanted to be, rocking into her, pleasing her with a bigger dick still, driving deep. Every thrust of his hips pushed that cock deeper, past the medial ring, all the way to the base, though there was no equine sheath to tease back a little more, just for that iota more penetration. His sheath strained taut around the base of his own cock, though his knot had no hope of swelling at all, not when it was trapped and not even able to push out from his sheath.

The mare before him moaned and rocked back, egging him on with little nickers and whinnies, though words were not needed as he thrust her closer and closer to orgasm. Every grind of his hips pressed the strap-on hardness and dildo back on top of his own cage, body losing out on sensation even as he was reminded that he still had use for her, even in chastity.

Amethyst groaned, ears slipping back, losing herself in a whinny as her legs trembled and spread apart a little more. With the full length of the dildo rammed into her pussy, she climaxed again, clenching around it as if, even then, she was greedily trying to milk it for every drop of cum that it could give, pressing and squeezing, rippling. The muscular twitches and even the stronger contractions, however, were not under her control, even as orgasm rolled through her. She did manage to sneak a glance back at him, out of the corner of her eye, eyelashes lowered as if to shade the wicked glint in her eye that, nevertheless, he caught.

Razak moaned, tongue lolling out, but no amount of panting would truly help dissipate the heat from the wolf's body. He leaned over her, needing to recover himself, as if he was drawn to her by a leash even then, needing that connection. His body curved and he groaned deep in the back of his throat, trying to control the throbbing in his crotch, though the wag of his tail betrayed a deeper, more stringent tale.

For, even when he pulled out and set the toy aside to be cleaned, he was submissive to her, a soft smile pulling at his lips as his muzzle relaxed. He was where he wanted to be, where he needed to be, even slipping between her legs to lap at her pussy all over again, bringing her off once more. He could never get bored of being between her legs, tasting the sweetness of her pussy, desire and love pouring through in every lick and long lap of his tongue.

He stayed down between her legs that night, after his Mistress had had her fill of him, his cheek resting on her thigh. Still in chastity, the wolf squirmed and wriggled, struggling to find a comfortable position, his hard-on still pressing as urgently against the cage as it had before. His need was there, when it came to physical desire, but the submissive part of the wolf's soul could not have been more satisfied: a delicious war of needs.

In submission and chastity, there was so much more to be enjoyed than a mere orgasm.

His Mistress made sure of it.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Caged Bird Paraded through the streets with his cock in chastity...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Cuckolding Gangbang Amy submits to three bulls with cuckold Anthony watching...in Fetish
Stretching Submission A slutty sub is stretched and pegged...in BDSM
Bound for His Birthday Kidnapped, pleasurably so, for his birthday by his mistress!in Fetish
More Stories