Submission of a Wife (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neck, feet, and asshole were hurting like hell. Using a zip tie that he got out from his pockets, he tied my hands together behind my back, pushed me against the wall, and pushed his pants down.

I looked at his erect dick and knew what he wanted right away. I love giving my master blowjobs, and I even love it when he fucks my face, but he has always been gentle. He knows to release me when I'm out of breath or when I'm gagging. I had a feeling then that this will not be his attitude this time.

"It's time you learn the real use of your mouth," he said as he took my hair in his hands. "You suck my dick as if your life depends on it. Not a word. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my master." Then I opened my mouth and his dick slammed into my throat, causing me to gag right away.

After a couple of slow thrusts, he held my head between his hands and fucked my face. My eyes were teary and I was trying to breathe between the thrusts, but sometimes I wasn't able to because he didn't take his dick out enough. My throat was hurting and I was out of breath. I was panicking and looking at him, trying to tell him that I can't take it anymore. He didn't care. Every couple of thrusts, he slapped my face and called me a whore. I focused on trying to breathe and not throwing up. He didn't slow down until I felt his dick throbbing, and I knew he was going to cum. I was prepared to swallow, but he got his dick out of my mouth and sprayed his cum all over my face.

"Clean my dick."

I carefully squeezed out some remaining cum from his dick then I licked it until all the cum was cleaned. He then took out some tissue paper and dried his dick. I had some hope that he would clean my face, and he saw that.

"See, that's why you need to be here. To be treated like this so you can learn. You are a whore who should live with cum on your face. I bet that cum is making you horny now."

I blushed because I couldn't deny it. I was soaking wet, and I had started to realize that the worse he treated me, the wetter I became. I was filled with shame. He was right.

He went to the table and returned with a tripod right in front of me, and fixed a small camera directed at me. He then approached me and fixed another zip tie around my feet, and a paper on the floor in front of me.

"You will read this out loud. Loud enough so the camera will record your voice. You will not stop until I tell you."

The paper has four sentences printed on it. "I am a whore. I am my master's slave. I am a fat cunt that follows orders. I will obey my master."

He went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Then I heard the shower turned on.

I wanted a shower too, but I didn't say that. I obeyed. I started reading the sentences, one by one, and I was lost in them. I felt humiliated and scared, but the truth is that the idea of having my master to obey comforted me. I must have read them more than 30 times before my master got out of the bathroom. Without even glancing at me, he got into the last room on the right, and I could see a large bed for a moment before he shut the door.

I continued as he had ordered me long enough to realize that he probably took a nap, but I continued reading my rules, over and over. My voice was more monotonous now, and I had memorized them. I completely lost sense of time, and the pain in my body didn't matter anymore. I had orders to follow.

When my master got out of his room, I was just starting the first sentence. He stood behind the camera until I finished the rest sentences, then told me to stop. He got his phone out and started making a phone call. Turns out he was ordering food. "One cheeseburger meal. Yes, that's it. I know it's a bit far, but I'll tip well. Appreciate it. Thanks."

Hearing him ordering food made me remember my hunger, and here he was ordering food only for himself. I hoped that he was planning to feed me anything.

"It's time for your daily spank session." He went to the dining table and returned with a flogger and a cane. "Today it's your slave tits. You are allowed to scream, but you are not allowed to say a word or move. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my master." I looked at my chest and the mark from the whip was bright red.

He hit me in sets of 10, giving me the first 10 lashes with the flogger. They didn't hurt too much, but my tits and chest instantly started turning red. He then gave me 10 lashes on my left tit and 10 on my right tit. I closed my eyes, feeling a sweet sting, and was startled when I felt him holding my left tit in his hand.

When I opened my eyes, I found that he dropped the flogger. As he was holding my tit, he was looking at it with rage like he wanted to take revenge, and he gave me the next 10 slaps with his other hand, alternating between the front and the back of his palm. The last 3 slaps hurt so much that I tried to pull away.

Without a word, he kicked me hard with his leg on my pussy, and I fell to the floor. Then he pulled me up from my hair up, pushed me against the wall again, and administered the next set of 10 slaps to my right tit, in a similar manner but harder than before.

All this happened in less than a minute, and my mind was not processing it properly. Did he just kick me? How can my husband do that to me, and, more importantly, how am I going along with it?

"You have to stop!" I blurted loudly.

He stared at me, and I could see that he was thinking about how to react, but not for long.

"You want me to stop?"

"Yes, enough with this torture. I cannot be treated like this anymore."

"Safeword." His tone was challenging.

"What?"

"You want me to stop, then safeword."

"How can you do this to me?"

"If you think you don't deserve this, safeword now."

My mind was racing. Of course, I don't deserve this. I am a respectable woman who is much more than a whore. I am not what he says I am. But why can't I say it? Why can't I give this up?

He grabbed the cane and I thought that he was going to hit me, so I flinched, but he brought it closer to between my legs and wiped my pussy, then he put the cane in my face. "What is this?"

It was dripping wet. I didn't answer.

He pushed the cane in my mouth. "What is this?"

I always hated how I tasted, and I gagged.

"Tongue out." He held my mouth open with one hand, and I obeyed.

He wiped the cane on my tongue so that my tongue was covered with my juices. I kept it out.

"This is why you won't safeword. Your dripping cunt knows that this is what it deserves. Now swallow it."

I focused on not gagging then swallowed my own juices. I felt so disgusted and I almost threw up. I was filled with shame and fear. I knew that I have broken a lot of rules.

"Your punishment comes later today. Now we will finish what we started. You are not allowed to scream anymore."

My left tit then received 10 fast and strong strokes with the cane. The last one fell right on my nipple, and I used all my energy not to make a sound. The next 10 were for my right tit.

My master delivered the next 20 strikes the same way, and by then you can see the marks from the cane all over my tits. I was in extreme pain and distress, but I was tired. I felt like I wanted to surrender, to give him what he wanted so I can rest.

Ten more and this will be over, I told myself, but the last 10 were the most difficult. They were targeted exactly on my nipples, and they were strong and slow. After each one, I counted in my mind, trying to breathe and relax. It was almost over, but those last 10 were the hardest to go through.

After he hit me one last time, I fell on the floor. My body collapsed and I couldn't hold it anymore. I was crying silently, and I couldn't stop. My master's eyes lacked any sympathy for me. He cut the zip ties around my hands and feet and left me laying on the floor.

He went to the camera and turned it off, then unattached it. I then realized that it has been running all that time. He then went to the couch and did stuff on his laptop.

About half an hour had passed while I was lying still on the floor. He moved around the cabin and did god knows what, but I didn't look at him. I stared at the floor and zoned out. I was only alarmed when I heard a knock on the door, but I relaxed again when I remembered that my master has ordered food.

"Open the door."

Was he talking to me?

"Why are you not obeying me? Get up and open the fucking door!" He screamed at me.

"Like this, my master?" I asked pointing at my body.

"Yes, like this, so that you can learn to follow my orders. This is your punishment. Now move your fat ass and get me my food."

I tried to collect my energy and was halfway in the middle of standing up when I heard him shout.

"On the floor."

How can he expect me to do that? What will the delivery person think?

I felt his eyes on me and crawled towards the door. I then opened it a small bit so that only my face is showing.

It took the delivery guy some time to realize that I was on the floor, and he was confused. "I have some food to deliver?"

"Yes, please hand it to me." I extended my hand up while looking at the floor.

"Sorry mam, can you open the door a bit more so that I can get the food in?"

"No, I can't. Can you just leave it on the floor?"

Right when I finished the sentence, I found the door open wide and my master standing behind me.

The delivery man's face completely changed from confusion to shock to lust. He stared at my tits and did not move his eyes, even when he handed the food to my master. I didn't know what to think or feel, but I instantly felt more wetness in my pussy. I was on my knees, naked, with a leash around my neck, my face covered in cum, and my tits were covered in the marks from the cane and the whip.

"Hey man sorry. I am training this slave and it doesn't follow orders."

"Huh..." he continued staring.

"Here are the tips I promised. Thanks for coming all this way."

The delivery man was still silent.

"Do you want to touch them?" My master asked.

I looked up at him in disbelief. We all knew what "them" he was referring to here. The delivery man nodded.

"Sure man! Feel free to do whatever you want with them, but only using your hands," he smiled as if he was talking about sharing a meal.

The delivery man didn't hesitate for a second. His hands were on my tits, squeezing them, pulling my nipples out, slapping them side to side. I closed my eyes and wished this will end soon. My tits were hurting like hell from the caning, and he was intentionally pressing on those marks. He took his time fiddling with them until my master interrupted.

"Good tits ha?"

"They're amaaazzing!" He said holding both tits in his hands, squeezing my nipples really hard.

"I think it's good now man."

I sighed in relief as the delivery man stopped.

My master took my hair in his hands and pulled me back, then closed the door while smiling at the delivery man.

"This was your punishment." He stood in front of me and waited.

Before it was too late, my face quickly fell on his feet, and kissed each one of them. "Thank you for punishing your slave, my master."

He took the food and my leash, then walked to the couch.

I knelt beside my master with my head on the floor and felt at peace for the first time today. I was hurting, but it was finally calm. When he was done eating, he lowered his plate in front of me.

"Your dinner."

I raised my head and looked at what my dinner was, and remembered my hunger. On the plate in front of me, there was a slice of tomato (my master doesn't like tomatoes in his burger, a bite of bread that is soaked in sauce, one piece of pickle, and 4 soggy french fries. I wanted a warm meal that will fulfill my hunger. I wanted real food.

I ate slowly and in silence. There was no energy left in me to struggle. I felt defeated, and I was scared of what was coming. I thanked my master and kissed his feet when I was done.

My master held my leash and took me to the bathroom. He made sure I peed and brushed my teeth, but he wouldn't let me wash my face. This was the first time to feel like he is taking care of me, but it was still not like his old self. He did not feel like my husband.

He walked me to my room and ordered me to go to sleep on my back. Then he went to the table, and after looking around for a bit, he came back with a leg spreader. It was not very long, maybe a bit over one foot long. When he started to attach them, I realized that he was not attaching them to my feet, but just below my knees. It was really uncomfortable, especially in such a small room. He then took my hands and tied them together in front of me with a zip tie.

"Do you know why you will sleep with the leg spreader tonight?"

I will? "No, my master."

"So that you won't rub your legs together like you were doing this morning."

I felt my face blush.

"Do you think I didn't know how wet you were today when a stranger was playing with your tits? I knew you were soaking wet, and I bet he knew too. Your cunt was so wet it was smelling."

Tears started forming in my eyes. I was so ashamed.

"I will get this shame out of you completely." He caressed the side of my face, and I moved my face toward his hands. I loved his touch. "You will be a shameless whore. I promise you that. But you have to obey me. This punishment made you wet, others will not, but they are all in your best interest. You will see."

He took the candle holder from yesterday and replaced the candle with a full one. He lit it and put it on the floor.

"Same as yesterday," he said as he lifted my legs with the spreader as they was extending outside the room, then pushed them above my head. He then slammed the door and locked it.

I obeyed my master and started reading my rules, over and over. When the candle was halfway melted, I was already falling asleep. I struggled to stay up, reminding myself of the punishments that I had received so far. I didn't want to get punished again.

I survived until the candle went off, then looked for the mp3 player in the darkness until I found it. I plugged it in and pressed play, and I was shocked by what I heard. It was my own voice from earlier today.

"I am a whore. I am my master's slave. I am a fat cunt that follows orders. I will obey my master."

In the beginning, my voice was breaking. It sounded forced out of me. A couple of minutes in, my voice calmed down. The struggle was gone. The resistance was gone. There was only submission. It was a voice of a slave who wanted to obey, and with that thought, I drifted away.

12