Submission Suspicion

Story Info
Her First Submission & My First Domination.
1.4k words
4.35
8.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes are closed right now. It's wonderful, like floating on a cloud. You're very close. But suddenly, you hear the creak of a latch and a hinge. This is the sound of your bedroom door. You start to scramble. But it's far too late.

"I thought it was locked..." you say, leaning back against the headboard, still absently fingering your damp lips.

"No, it wasn't locked," I replied. I'm standing in the open door frame. I can tell that you didn't want me to see you like this, not yet. But it's too late. I've already seen you, there in your bed, naked with your legs sprawled. The surprised awe in your tone excites me. So I tell you, "Turn the other way. Do you want to touch yourself? All right. But you will do it for my pleasure. Your gentle moans can continue. But they will be muffled around my shaft."

My bold courage is immediately rewarded. I am surprised. I see how you humbly obey my stern directive. Lying on your back, you gracefully bow your head over the edge of your bed. With your sweet mouth presented in muted silence, I strip completely naked. Your dark jade eyes are looking right at me. I nearly tremble in anticipation of your impending submission. Like a dark ale full bodied, smelling of chocolate and spices, your meek display is a heady seduction.

When I approach you, track the head of my cock with your open lips and extend your glistening tongue. You position it purposefully. I needn't even guide myself inside. Wherever my cock's head goes, you move to greet its advance. Then I enter your face. My frenulum slides along your tongue and your lips softly close around me. Immediately you begin to mewl at me. Your hand has not even returned to your clitoris. Yet, already you are showing me how it pleases you just to have me in your mouth.

Now that I'm inside I remove my hand from my cock and slowly stroke myself in and out of your mouth. You replace my hand with yours, wrapping your lithe fingers around me. Inside you are a warm, slippery forge of passion. Your tongue squirms aggressively, lubricating me with its oily saliva. Your moans, your hand, your impatient tongue - all this tells me that I was right. For months I felt your eyes on my back, saw them run away when I turned to look. Every time I came around you would disappear, only to later return in some new garment, revealing more skin, covering less of your body. Yes, I suspected that you wanted me. But I never expected such a pathetic and wanton display.

My brain tells me to destroy your mouth. I want to fuck your throat until you gag and your eyeliner is ruined. But I resist. I won't show you yet how I want to use you. So I decided to test you. I stop moving and remain still. Now we'll see if you will show your true devotion. Glorious day, you do. You show the depth of your depraved desire. You begin fucking my cock with your own mouth, fawning at it like a flattering lamb. I knew it.

My hands are free and my mind expands to embrace these new possibilities. I reach for the straps that barely cover your breasts. When I push them aside and your pink nipples stick out, you let the head of my cock slide out with a loop of your saliva. Your servile eyes peer into mine, no doubt desperately waiting for any glimpses of pleasure. But I keep a guarded expression on my face, steadfast and imperturbable. This exercise is both painful and uplifting for me. I never expected to experience such great pleasure while also hiding it from you.

But you are not so easily daunted. Determined to accommodate, you begin fucking my shaft into your throat again. I see your whole figure now rocking gently with your mouth's slow, sucking motions. Wordlessly, you slide me out, turn yourself over and start to suck me more eagerly. With your elbows supporting you, I hear your noisy lips smacking on my cock. The more I resist displaying my bliss, the more your suction increases.

Enough, I decide. I wrap my hand around your chin and with a movement of my head direct you to turn around. You immediately decipher my meaning, spinning in place to show me your smooth ass. I probe it with my fingers first, lingering for a few moments as I fuck them inside you slippery canal. The wetness of your pink pussy confirms everything I suspected. You yearned to worship my cock. For how long, I can't say. But your wait is now over.

When I enter, a shocked moan escapes your lips. Such a beautiful supplication, satisfaction spiced with poignancy. I fuck you like this, on all fours, while you swing your hips in a mesmerizing dance of seduction. I want to plow your channel again and dive deep into your depths. But I resist. No, let's test your limits further.

I pull out. As if there was a tether between us, your hole haunts my cock as it leaves. A frustrated whimper demands its return. It almost sounds heartbreaking, like I've thwarted your plans. But then I open my hand and slap you hard on the cheek. I see your spine tense in surprised satisfaction. You sigh with hope. I knew it. I alternately feel your swollen lips then slap your buttocks in a chaotic rhythm. With each sharp blow, my suspicion is further confirmed as your yelps of delighted pain spur me on.

Looking around, I notice your nightstand. What's inside of it? Of course, if my hunch is correct, you have something to ease my way into your darkest hole. I don't say anything, I simply step away from you and stand beside the nightstand. Stoic, I look at you. At first you are confused. But your mind yearns to solve my riddle. A gleam returns to your eyes finally. And you start playing with yourself, beseeching me with a deliberate, despondent hunger in your eyes.

That's when I hear you say, "I want you in my ass, baby." Then you smile. I nearly go blind raging with desire, as though staring into my first sunrise. Leaning down, I open your top drawer. There it is in plain sight. It was the lube I sought. This would allow my throbbing cock to slip into your tightly puckered asshole.

The moment you saw that bottle in my hand, you rolled over and started to slowly wriggle your ass at me, waving it like a feathered boa. You make tiny circles in the air. Up and down it writhes. I purposely stall so I can watch your fingers torment your labia. I hear you plead with me with a low whimper. In but a moment you'll be stretched tightly around me.

Now I'm so thirsty for you, it's all I can do to compose myself. Your tiny sphincter trembles lightly. But it is ready to let me in. I can feel myself slipping into you. Savoring this first entry, I move with an agonizing apathy. Your swaying hips and pleading voice are the reward I richly desired. But now I can't resist such docile surrender. I slap your soft cheek hard and quicken my pace.

Soon I'm fucking your ass for more than just pleasure. I want your pain too. Hearing your startled squealing and seeing you tremble, that's what I craved. This new longing sinks me deeper into you. And you respond with a cry of delight and a spasm of contentment.

Your submission to me is so complete now that I hardly realize I am pouring seed into you. I am almost exhausted before this dawns on me. Now, your anus is a mess, slick with lube and my creamy load. I linger inside for a few exquisite moments just to make sure you know that this is your new position. I'm rewarded as I watch your shoulders settle softly onto the mattress and your arms cross under your forehead. You mean to wait as long as I require. I am convinced that if I stayed long enough inside your well fucked ass, you would fall asleep here, full with my cock.

Satisfied with your servility I leave you. A stream of milky cum flows out of you. You playfully sway to show me your willingness. You want me to understand. This is mine now. You have given it to me. That part of you is now your tribute to my cock.

I'm already fantasizing about the next opportunity to soil your ass.