A Shock for the Neighbours

Story Info
The neighbours want to live out their consensual non-consent.
3.4k words
4.4
16k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most of my stories, this was written for somebody else, in this case it genuinely was a couple on reddit. They loved it, hope you do too. It does contain a story of consensual non-consent, where the non-consent is as real as it can be, please do not read this if that is likely to upset you. Shout out to TRCIII who has edited this for me.

Today is the day. I feel nervous and I wonder: can I go through with this? Before I start proper with what happened that day, I should tell you the background. I was on Reddit, and saw a post from somebody claiming to be from my local town; I live in a village, about 1.5 miles outside. The post was asking for somebody to help make their consensual non-consent fantasy real. I had only moved here about 6 weeks ago, looking for a fresh start after my divorce, and the whole town was new to me. I replied to the post and we chatted for about a week; it became clear we were, in fact, both from the same town. I had no idea if the names they gave were real or not, but they said they were Baz and Julia, and they verified themselves, as did I, just a few spoken words the other party choose. Both of them were involved, she spoke and took the photos I asked for. We never saw each other's faces, but we played out a few fantasies online, before Baz suggested we needed to make it real. They both wanted to be 'raped,' but beyond that, they wanted as little input as possible, to make it as real as possible.

A day or two passed, and then Baz sent me a photo of them both, the first I had seen. They had nothing from me, as they did not want to know what I looked like. I was taken aback; they lived two doors down from me, I hadn't spoken to them properly yet; they seemed nice and respectable, but all I had said to either was, "Hi,' or 'Nice morning," as I had walked past with my dog while they got in their car. They had both said, "Hi," back, but that was it. Baz had sent a few details of where they could be found to help set it up; I said nothing, as I didn't need them. But for the next week or so I watched them intently and grew to know their patterns. In about 5 to 10 minutes, it would be go time.

I timed my walk perfectly, and returned past their house just as Julia was taking grocery bags in from the car. As I had previously observed, she had too many and was struggling. I introduced myself and offered to assist. I brought a number of bags to the kitchen and on the last one she asked, "Do you want a coffee?"

I say, "Yes, please," and sit at the table, admiring her arse as she makes us both a coffee. I tell her a little about myself, making sure not to say anything that I have given away in our anonymous chats. As she places a cup on the table. I slip a hand up her skirt and stop her from pulling away.

I fumble with her panties and eventually just pull them down. She is hitting me at this point and screaming, "Get off of me!"

Once her panties are down, I rip them off and she screams again. I rise quickly and grab her properly, pinning her hands against her sides, and as she goes to shout at me again, I force her panties into her mouth. Whatever she was going to say is completely muffled, as is her scream.

Julia redoubles her effort to get free and, in the struggle, the items on the kitchen table get knocked to the floor, including the coffee. I grab a tea towel and use it to bind her hands together. She is still fighting, but is much easier to control like this. I wonder if she knows this is what she asked for, recognizing the scenario from one of our fantasy discussions, or if she thinks this is real; I hope it is the latter. I look around the kitchen for what I need, and see some strong garden string. I grab this and drag her back to the table and sit on her, pinning her prone to the table. I quickly tie her left leg to the table leg; she fights and kicks, but I overpower her easily. Then I move across and do the same to the other leg. Her fight is slightly less; she is either running out of energy to fight, or is giving in to it. As I release her legs to move to her hands, she struggles a lot, but the string does not break; it just gives her little burns. I give the red marks a press and she screams into the panties in her mouth.

I move to the top of her and pull her dress off, along with her bra. She is naked on the table, but her clothes are hanging from her wrists where they are bound. I pull her forward a little so her breasts flop off the table edge, it must be uncomfortable, her legs spread and her breasts hanging off the table holding her in place more than she would have thought.

Julia's clothes drop to the floor as I untie her hands and use the string to tie them to the table legs, she gets in a really hard hit to my chest as I do this. Her will to fight is not quite broken yet, but after a moment she is completely helpless, tied, stretched across the table.

I relax for a moment, and clear the coffee and cups from the floor. I move the shopping out of the way, and put all the refrigerator things away, but leave the rest in the corner, I don't want to waste too much time, as I am on a clock here.

"Now, where were we?" I say as I run my fingers up her inner thigh to her pussy. I play with the lips for a moment, teasing them and stroking her sensitive skin, before I use one hand to part her lips and push the fingers of the other hand in. For a woman that fought so hard, she is surprisingly wet, and two fingers slide up easily. I take the other hand and find her clit and start to tease it, stroking and twisting it.

Julia mumbles something, and I stop walk around to her head and say, "if you promise not to shout out, or scream, I will take those panties out, but any noise other than talking nicely to me and they go back in, understand?" She nods as best she can in the position she is in.

I remove them carefully, and she sucks down a few breaths then says, "My husband will be home soon and you will die then." The force of her words says to me that she has not really cottoned on that this what she arranged. Maybe they thought I would not go through with it.

I laugh, and say, "I know he will be home in 90 minutes or so, plenty of time to have you and prepare for him." Her face is a picture of fear, confirming that she has not made the connection, and I return to her pussy which, unbelievably, is wetter than when I left.

I work that clit and after a bit of time hear her first moan. Julia immediately chastises herself under her breath. I press a little harder, and moments later there is another moan, then another; she is moving to an orgasm no matter how much she tries to hold it back. I press harder both on her clit and inside her pussy; there are seconds of her fighting her bonds again. Then, to the sound of her damning me to hell inside the carnal moan, she climaxes. Her body shakes with it and her pussy tightens around my fingers. I stop moving for about 20 to 30 seconds, but as soon as her breathing is under control I make it happen again, then a third time.

Julia is shaking on the table as I let her body go, she still can't move, but as I step away, her breathing is that of a marathon runner at the end of a race.

I remove my jeans and boxers, having to pull off my boots to get them off completely, and end up standing there in socks and T-shirt. I select a big wooden spoon from a nearby pot of utensils, and walk back to her. She still has not got her breathing under control as I swing and, with a loud satisfying whack, connect with her arse cheek. She screams out, a painful, hurt scream.

I move around so I am face to face and say, "a single sound like that again and the panties go back in!"

"No, please," she whimpers. "I can't take it, not the panties or the spanking, just take what you want and go!"

"Are you suggesting I should I just fuck you and leave?" I say, "Because that is not what I want, and know that it is not what you want either. I want to enjoy every moment of this, so you should be careful what you wish for."

I walk back behind her and slap the spoon into her other cheek, just as hard as the first and smile at the whack sound. There is a growl from behind clenched teeth, but no scream; I think that she may just have worked it out. I repeat on both cheeks, they are bright red as I then stroke my hand across them, feeling the heat and her flinch at my touch. My cock grows!

I sooth the cheeks for a minute, then land another smack--this time between her legs onto her pussy. She yelps, but is clearly trying to control it. Her lips turn a deep red immediately, as she sucks in air, and says in a slightly unsteady voice, "You are a monster! That is the worst pain I have ever felt." I laugh as I repeat the slap. Watching her as her labia turns scarlet and she sobs.

I return to her cheeks landing four more slaps harder than the first, but her grunts are less pronounced. I admire her arse again, perfectly shaped, and now glowing red; there are a couple of light welts appearing.

I move around to the front of her where her tits are still hanging down the side of the table edge. I line up with her nipples and slap.

Julia screams, stifling it after less than a second, and I slap the other nipple. What comes out this time is more of a sob again. Two more and I stop, I step back and admire my handiwork!

"You enjoy that?" I ask.

"No, you horrible monster, I hurt everywhere and my pussy is on fire," she almost spits at me.

As I walk back to her arse, I check the time. Only 40 minutes until Baz returns and I need 5 to prepare!

I slide my fingers back inside her pussy; she whimpers as I touch the lips, but she is still very wet! I play for a few moments, rubbing her clit, until I feel her squirm a little. By now my cock has grown to its full 7.5-inch length and its full meaty girth, with veins all over it! I move behind her and tease her labia with the tip. Then in a swift movement I force it inside, half the length going in on the first thrust. The moan that she tries to subdue is clear. I withdraw to the head and take hold of her hips and thrust again. She lets out a loud 'uuurrrggggghh' as all of it disappears into her.

I slowly withdraw, and thrust in hard again, to the same sound from her, but with a 'hhuu' from her at the end. As I repeat, the slow withdraw and hard heavy thrust in, she reduces the first sound, but the 'hhuuu' gets longer and louder. I slip my hand under and grab her clit between two fingers and twist it; she moans a carnal moan and I feel her pussy twitch around my cock. I start to thrust in so hard the table moves a little, so I move the hand holding her hips to the table leg and pull it back as I start to pound on her. By now anybody that overheard would think she was having the greatest sex of her life, not being raped at all. This is re-enforced as she cums; it is a heavy shaking and tensing orgasm, and as it fades I hear her cry, an upset disappointed cry of a broken woman.

"What's wrong?" I ask, as I am sure she knows this is the role play she asked for.

"You wouldn't understand, you shit," she replies through sobs and grunts as I have not stopped pounding her.

"Try me," I say, making it sound like she has no choice.

Reluctantly Julia says, "I can't be a good wife; you are forcing me against my will, and then I have one of the best orgasms I have every experienced." There is a pause, then she continues, "My pussy won't obey and just keeps getting wetter, and I am craving every thrust. I am a whore, a dirty whore." She starts blubbing.

"But this is exactly what you wished and asked for. Did you think you would resist better?" I ask. But there is no reply.

Not wanting to indulge her further, I grab her long blonde hair and pull her back onto my cock, she can't stop moaning, and I can feel her starting to cum again. As she cums she squeezes my cock, her pussy tensing and I struggle not to cum myself. I manage to calm myself and not cum and let her calm after her high.

As she does, I use pussy juice to lube her arse, my finger popping as it invades her sphincter and pussy juice is pushed into her arse. She moans, and manages to say, "Please don't, I don't really like anal and I save it for special occasions."

"Tough," I say. "I have been dreaming of having your arse since the first day I saw you." Which wasn't really a lie.

With that I withdraw from Julia's pussy and press my cock head against her anus. I push, just a little; slowly I slip in, her sphincter edging apart slowly and letting me in. She whines a little as the head gently passes the point where her arse sucks it in and it settles, with just the head in. I check the clock: I only have 15 minutes left.

"You might want to relax," I tell her, as I grab her hips and thrust in. She squirms and lets out a gasp as my cock moves quickly up her arse. I keep the pressure up and the whine moves to be more pronounced and containing the pain she must be feeling. I stop and there is a sound of relief from her lips. I can visibly see her relax as I withdraw to just the head in again. But it is short-lived as I thrust in so hard she yelps.

I start moving with more rhythm, thrusting in hard and then withdrawing slowly. More and more of my cock is slipping into her until finally my balls slap against her pussy. She grunts loudly as I begin to thrust, pounding her at a furious pace, to her heavy breathing and grunting.

I was close to coming, so it does not take long for me to get there. I pull hard on her hips, hold in as deep as I can get, and blow deep into her insides. I relax and enjoy the moment, feeling her arse squeeze my cock.

After a minute or two, I withdraw, leaving her there. I disappear upstairs to her bedroom, searching the drawers beside the bed, and come back with one of her sex toys and a butt plug. She almost screams again as I push the plug in, and then I force the dildo into her pussy. She lays there with it buzzing away, and as I search the kitchen for what I want, she cums. But with the vibe on she does not really come down, and a minute later as I grab the large rolling pin I want, she cums again. I move to a location where I am hidden but can get behind Baz quickly when he enters the room and wait.

I listen as she cums again, whimpering to herself as the attachment on the vibe presses her clit, and although she has no idea where I am, begs me to make it stop. However, I am not listening as I have heard Baz pull up, I wait as he walks in, and pauses listening to the strange sounds from the kitchen, be calls to Julia and asks if she is alright. As Baz walks towards the kitchen, he hears part of her warning before I bring the pin down on the back of his head, and he sprawls across the floor out cold.

As he fell, he got a look at his wife, tied on the table, and when he comes back around he is naked and has replaced her on the kitchen table. Baz looks around wildly, but I am behind him and he can't see me. His eyes settle on his wife naked and tied to a chair. She is gagged, and as he opens his mouth, probably to threaten me, I force his wife's panties into his mouth. They are unpleasant; I used them to clean up cum that leaked from Julia's arse. But they effectively gag him.

I wait a moment before I speak. "Your wife is an amazing fuck, and I doubt she has ever cum so many times as she did this afternoon." Baz looks at her, and she hangs her head in shame, confirming to him that she has done as I said. I continue, "I have only cum once, but you are now prepped for me to cum a second time!" Baz struggles hard at his bonds as he hears that, guessing what I have planned. But like his wife, all he succeeds in doing is creating burns on his arms and legs

As I let him realise that it is pointless to continue to struggle, I walk around and use the wooden spoon to slap Julia's massive sexy tits! She yelps and Baz shouts something into the gag but I can't hear it! He watches as her already pink tits develop red marks. Two more land, and she shakes in the chair. As I walk back I pick up the olive oil and moments later Baz can feel it running down his arse crack. His scream at the gag is not audible, and he fights the bonds again, unfortunately for him, in vain.

Baz whimpers with fear as he feels my cock press against his arse, exactly the same as his wife did not 35 minutes ago! I wait patiently while he stresses and clenches. However, he can only hold out for a minute. Then as he relaxes, I push in hard, and he roars in pain and anger, but the gag holds back most of it.

I push him down hard and withdraw before thrusting in hard again. Julia looks on, with a knowing look on her face. I repeat what I did to his wife, and as my cock rubs across his prostate he feels his cock get hard--very hard, very quickly! I start to pound Baz's arse and as he whimpers, it is clear that he is going to cum too.

I pound Baz hard; he winces and whimpers more, but as I get into a rhythm, he shoots all over his belly and the table, tears in his eyes.

I thrust hard and like before with Julia I hold in as deep as I can blow!

I stay there for a moment, and then move away and grab my clothes. I dress, and then remove the gags. I cut the ties on Julia's hands and hand her the knife as I walk out. As I walk across the drive, I hear behind me, "You had better come back tomorrow."