All Comments on 'Submission to Lesbian and Gay'

by jamtby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sorry crap

sorry its 2020 , lesbian blackmail doesnt work , especially to someone in marys position . She is the rich one , why would she care .bad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

Yes lesbian blackmail does work for straight women. Good story but need some more details when she is getting double penetrated and coming with plastic cocks in both holes.

And she needs to be taking care of all four women with her lips and tongue. Rimming, sucking assholes and clits. Keep this going and lets get Rod's rod in Jim. And I am sure that Rod has some friends to really turn out Jim.

jamtbyjamtbyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response sorry Crap

Thank you for your comments. If this were a straight lesbian seduction story you might have a case but the plot is far more complicated. At stake is $500 million once Mary's father passes and Rod divorces. His goal is to marry Jan, his long time high school girl friend and walk away with approximately $250 million and probable control of Hoffman Tech. There is no proof that Mary is in fact a lesbian. An incident in high school was directed at the other girl. Rod built on that story by comments he made about Mary and her room mate in college.

After the incident at Baxter's Mary is totally humiliated and afraid that both her father and husband will see the pictures. It would also seriously affect her reputation in the new city in to which she has moved. She is a prime candidate for blackmail. You may want to follow the Epstein case. It demonstrates what modern blackmail can accomplish.

jamtbyjamtbyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Comments Keep it Going

Thanks for your comments. Your ideas are being considered as the story continues. Thanks

Holli64Holli64almost 4 years ago

If Literotica.com is going to publish this kind of worthless trash, they need to create a new category for "Criminal Behavior". This one doesn't even qualify for the "Non Consent/Reluctance" category the author has published under in the past.

BTW How did a girl whose father is worth $500M wind up in a high school with these two worthless paracites? If she's already been trapped in a sex scam one in high school, daddy would already know. She's got nothing to hide, other than being set up again. If she were honestly a lesbian, she wouldn't have let this paraite feed off of her this long. She'd be out getting her needs met by a woman who honestly loves her.

Piss poor story by any measure.

jamtbyjamtbyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Holli64 Comments

Based upon your reading selection and comments, it is clear this story is beyond your intellectual liking. Sorry more sophisticated stories and not to you liking.

jamtbyjamtbyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Holli64 Thanks for your comments

It is always appreciated to receive comments and recommendations. I value them. Sometimes the intellectual depth of the comments leaves a bit to be desired. Recognizing that we are all different, it is wise to just consider that some folks will prefer a bottle of "Two Buck Chuck" to a fine bottle of Silver Oak. I personally prefer the Silver Oak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story

Great story, can’t wait to read the next chapter. Wondering where you will take the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! It is such a fun story to read. Keep up the great writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why haven’t you continued the story???

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

...."As a woman of our time, Jan was independent and felt free to do whatever pleased her" This sentence alone shows the readers what a mentally degenerate clown the author of this statement must be! Modern people know about their freedom and the resulting obligations! Only idiots believe that freedom comes as a gift and that freedom has no limits. It, freedom, always ends where it interferes with the freedom of others!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamtby@jamtby
Looking to meet people who enjoy having a submissive male available for their pleasure. Like BDSM and D/s where I am the submissive. I am independent. Looking to find people with similar interests. Curious about shemales