Submission to Lesbian and Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma replied, "Wait until she gets some of the pictures I took. That will be a shocker for her. I think she will do whatever you and Rod want her to do. What are you going to do about Jim?"

Jan replied, "He is going to become a gay cross dresser. He and Mary will do whatever and whenever Rod or I tell them. One funny thought is to have Jim become Mary's lesbian lover."

Emma stated laughing. "My dear I want to see that."

Upon returning home I greeted Jim. "Hope you and Mary had a good time tonight. Where did you go for dinner?"

Jan said, "We had a good time. Mary had heard about Baxter's and wanted to check it out."

I said, "That place has a reputation as a lesbian pickup place. Had you been there before an could let her know about its reputation?"

She replied, "Yes, I did. I know one of the owners and based upon what Emma has shared with me a number of friendly lesbians frequent the place. I was surprised that was her choice but after Rod's remark about Mary's room mate at college and her escapade in high school, there maybe more to her reputation."

I said, "I don't think so. After talking with her she seems to be a very straight type woman."

Jan injected, "You never know. I am off to bed it has been a tiring day."

The next morning, after a shower and coffee I left for work. Jan remained in bed. She apparently needed her beauty sleep.

Jan was awakened by her cellphone which was ringing. When she did not answer, the caller rang again it must have been important.

With a half-awake voice Jan answered, "Hello, who is this?"

On the other end was Mary half crying and half screaming. "What happened last night? What happened?"

Playing coy Jan asked, "What do you mean what happened?"

Mary continued, "You know what happened. When I got ready for bed, I discovered all my pubic hair had been shaved. What happened?"

"Mary, com down. You need to stop by for coffee and talk with me."

Mary said, "I don't want to talk I want to know what happened?"

"Mary, come over for coffee and let's talk. You need to listen to me. I will expect you in 15 minutes."

Jan immediately called Emma, "Emma, good morning. Guess who called me just a minute ago?"

Emma with a smile in her voice, "I bet it is our new little bitch who wonders what happened last night."

"You are right. Do you have any pictures of our princess you can email me so I can get her attention?"

"Certainly, how about some with the girls sucking her boobs and fucking her?

"Those will get her attention. She will be here in 15 minutes. If you can get them to me that soon, it will be helpful."

Emma said, "I wish I could be there to hear that conversation."

Jan replied, "If you put your phone on mute, I will leave my phone on so you can listen."

A frantic knock on the front door announced Mary's presence. She was almost hysterical.

"Jan, what in the hell happened to me last night?

"Mary, you became sexually aroused after talking wit a couple of the girls in the restroom. You remember going, there don't you?"

She said, "Yes, sort of but I don't remember any women. All I remember was feeling funny then sitting on Emma's couch."

Jan said, "You went in the lady's room and told me you would meet me in Emma's office. You were gone for quite awhile then came in and joined us."

Mary screamed, "I did not meet any women in the bathroom. I can not remember anything. What game are you or Emma playing with me?"

Jan replied, "Com down and sit in front of my laptop. There are some pictures you need to see."

Mary refused. "I am getting out of here and calling the cops on you. You are trying to blackmail me"

"Before you go crazy and call the cops you need to look at these pictures. It will be far better for you if you do. Otherwise, someone will see them; link your past reputation; and not believe a word you are saying. I am in a position to make certain that does not happen. Now SIT DOWN."

Mary did com down but with tears streaming down her cheeks, she could hardly see anything.

"You went to Baxter's a known lesbian pick-up spot. You had some drinks and met two women who ask you to join them in an upstairs room. You agreed and had a wild sexual experience. They took these pictures. I didn't see them until Emma called letting me know you have been compromised. She will help you keep this quiet, if you do what you are told to do. No one ever needs to see these pictures or know what happened. Is that clear?"

She angerly replied, "This is blackmail."

Interrupting, "You might see it that way, I prefer to think of it as keeping a very embarrassing night quiet. You certainly don't want Rod to see these pictures nor your father, nor anyone for that matter. I am sure you will agree to that."

Still angry Mary asked, "What do you want—money?"

With a smirk Jan replied, "No, not money or anything like that. I want you to be available any time I call you and willing to do whatever I want done. No questions just answer, "Yes Mistress". That's it. If we have this understanding these pictures will never be seen by anyone especially your husband. Do we have an understanding?"

Still crying Mary said, "This is nothing but blackmail. You want to hold this over my head and make me do whatever you want when you want. This is outrageous."

"It maybe but it will keep your wild night of lesbian sex forever hidden. Do you agree or should I have these pictures sent to Rod?"

"No, please don't , please don't I will do what you want."

Jan smiled, "Did I hear you say, 'Yes Mistress'?"

Almost choking on the words Mary said, "Yes, Mistress".

"Now go home take a shower and spend some time relaxing. Nothing will happen to harm you. By the way I like you shaved, stay that way. I am certain Rod will find it erotic and you may have more sex because of it. Now go."

Still sobbing Mary turned to leave.

"Mary, you forgot to say something didn't you?"

Through her sobs she said, "Yes Mistress"

To be continued

12