Submission! (with a Student?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, they ambled to the locker room and discussed the class, covered in sweat. Splitting up, Amanda went to undress in front of her locker, thinking she'd shower first. She typically liked to take her time after such an exhausting activity, but she didn't want to be rude to her student.

As she hustled to get her things for her shower, Mei walked over to her, wearing only a towel.

"It's Friday and I'm whipped," Mei said. "How does the sauna sound?"

Amanda, feeling equally spent, loved the idea. She had never tried the gym sauna here. Knowing they would be wearing towels, while lounging in the steam room, piqued her interest.

"I'd be up for that," Amanda replied.

"Good, there's plenty of space." Mei handed her a towel.

Amanda paused after grabbing the towel, when it became clear Mei intended to wait while she changed. The Professor turned around and pulled off her sports bra, then immediately fastened the towel over her chest. Then she reached down to remove her loose fitting pants and underwear.

Now, they were both naked under their large white towels.

~~~

Since it was a Friday evening, only one other older woman sat in the usually crowded sauna. Closing her eyes, Amanda enjoyed the hot steam.

Peering under barely open eyes, Amanda noticed Mei's towel had loosened and revealed the side of her small breast. Was it on purpose? Possibly.

"I must have lost five pounds of sweat," Mei smirked as she spoke. "Between the class and this steam, yikes. I'll definitely need to eat, later."

Amanda nodded. "I really needed this after the battle we waged on the mat. Thank you for suggesting this."

"I'm going to be stiff as a board later."

Amanda playfully scoffed. "Later? I'm stiff now, from how you handled me."

"I'm sorry."

With her body completely at rest and her eyes closed, Amanda barely felt the light touch of Mei's hand as it settled on her knee. It was the first time in Amanda's career that she had been touched by a student in such an intimate way. Sure, she had given and received scores of hugs and handshakes over the years. But this was placed with the intention of conveying sexual interest.

Twisting her head to the side, Amanda looked at the student with a mixture of confusion and hope. Mei, looking pleased, seemed unconcerned about the other woman in the sauna.

"Why are you doing this?" Amanda asked, hoping the comment would appear vague to the other woman.

"Your courage is beautiful," Mei replied. "Strength is an attractive quality."

As if on cue, the older woman rose and walked towards the door.

"I must say," the older woman commented as she passed. "You two make a darling couple. I watched you on the mat together and your chemistry is undeniable. Have fun, ladies."

"How very kind of you," Mei replied to the woman, as her fingers trailed down between Amanda's thighs.

The woman smiled graciously and left them alone.

While Amanda was mortified, Mei giggled, heartily.

"Come on, lighten up," Mei insisted. "It's a Friday."

Amanda decided to be blunt. "But your hand is on my thigh."

"Does it bother you?" Mei asked, taking her hand away

"No, no, it's just, you're my student."

"We're not in class. Is there a university policy against this?"

Amanda wondered what Mei was referring to. A policy against physical touching? Or... intimate relations? It was far too awkward to seek clarity.

"It's complicated," Amanda replied.

"I like the way you look at me, and the way your legs feel when they're wrapped around my body."

Amanda was thoroughly mortified by the assertion, even though she felt the same way. Studying Mei's serious countenance, she was sure the student was ready for more action.

"I'm your professor," Amanda said, her voice hoarse.

"We're in the same Jiu-Jitsu Academy and train together. The university has nothing to do with this. It's between us. Tell me what you think."

"I think my legs are sore."

"As your training partner, I can help with that," Mei offered.

Amanda, fearful that her student smelled the aroma emanating from her wet pussy, carefully considered her reply.

"You can help as a training partner," Amanda offered. "Not as my student."

"Well, as your dominant training partner, I'm sure your arms ache after what I put them through."

Amanda smiled and extended her arms. "Mostly around my shoulders."

For a few shorts minutes, Amanda enjoyed Mei's massage. The student's fingers dug deeply into the knotted muscles as she spoke in soothing tones about learning these techniques from elders in the Asian-American community. Tension and reluctance slowly left Amanda's body.

"That's divine," Amanda murmured.

"Are you sore elsewhere?"

"I'm almost afraid to tell you."

Mei curled a finger under Amanda jaw and tipped her head up so that their eyes met. "Tell me."

The control Mei wielded over Amanda came naturally, she had no choice but to reply, "My thighs. Wrestling is tough on my inner thighs."

"I will soothe your discomfort, on one condition."

"Which is?" Amanda asked, shyly.

"Close your eyes. You're very bashful, and I can sometimes feel shy. We can be more relaxed this way."

Amanda saw a spark in Mei's eyes. She recognized it immediately for what it was-- lust. At that moment, excitement overcame doubt. Amanda wondered where this would lead.

Closing her eyes, she was eager to find out.

"Good choice," Mei said. "This will do, for now."

Amanda sensed her student rise and heard the sound of a towel landing on the bench. Was Mei naked? Amanda's heart raced.

Amanda's leg's dangled off the bench and her feet rested on the floor. The Professor soon felt hands settle on both feet. Ever so softly, the tips of her student's fingers began to caress the sensitive skin.

Squirming slightly, Amanda breathed deep as the insistent hands moved up to encircle her ankles. Amanda panted as the student shifted attention to her calves. The pressure of Mei's fingers kneading the tense muscles was heavenly.

Amanda didn't think it could get any better, but when the hands moved again, she was proven wrong. Mei put pressure on both thighs as she massaged the tired muscles and successfully drew a moan out of the Professor. This was a student who cared about giving pleasure.

"Relax, I will take care of you," Mei whispered, as her hands moved ever closer to Amanda's core. "You deserve it. I can give it to you."

Amanda gulped. "But you're my student. Every class, you sit in the front row, looking so composed and graceful. Sometimes, when your hand is raised, your small breasts move and the girl sitting next to you notices."

"Does that secretly arouse you?"

Of course it did and they both knew it. Amanda's toes curled and tapped on the floor of the sauna.

She heard Mei shift and drop down on her knees. Was her student really between her legs? Was she peeking under the towel? Amanda felt completely exposed and at the mercy of Mei staring directly at her pussy.

"I'm looking at you," Mei confirmed. "Now, look at me."

"I can't," Amanda replied, clenching her eyes shut. "Because I know you're nude."

Amanda felt her knees yanked widely apart. The massage was over; this was something else entirely. She breathed deeply to control her desire. Amanda's pussy was lewdly displayed at the direction of the student.

"Ah, you're so beautiful and wet," Mei said, having a good look. "This was inevitable. Every time you tapped out, I saw a look of desire in your eyes. You also had it when I tapped out."

"What are you going to do?" Amanda breathed.

"I'm going to put my tongue inside of your dripping wet pussy."

"Why?" Amanda asked, still resisting the urge to look at the naked student.

"Because I can. You will not deny me this, because you want my tongue inside you."

Amanda felt Mei's warm breath on her pussy. The idea that such an attractive young woman was diligently studying her most private area had the Professor's nerve endings firing on all cylinders. She could not recall ever having been this aroused in the past.

Drawing out the suspense, Mei took her time before gently striking the target. One minute, Amanda felt only the warm breath of her soon to be lover, and then next... she felt lips close around her throbbing clit.

Amanda's pussy luxuriated in the feel of Mei's talented mouth. Not only did the student use her lips to pulsate around the sensitive nub, she frequently paused to rotate her tongue on the tip. As a result, the Professor slid forward in an attempt to force more of her core into the performing student's face.

No longer able to remain silent, Amanda moaned and whispered her need, "Mei, please, eat me, make me cum. PLEASE."

The student moaned in unison with her Professor and obligingly moved lower, until her nose rested against the pulsating clit and her tongue was at the entrance of her pussy. Lapping like a kitty at a bowl of milk, Mei teased Amanda with short, shallow strokes of her tongue.

"I'm going to cum," Amanda said in a low whisper.

It didn't take long before the Professor lost control of her body and let loose with the most powerful climax of her life. While Mei's tongue was deep inside her pussy, the spasms began. It was almost as if her body was trying to capture the beautiful student who gave her such a powerful release.

Amanda could only imagine the amount of juice she must be squirting directly onto the student's mouth. She hoped Mei realized it was a sign that her efforts had been transformative, because that was the case. Was it the public setting, the attention of a woman, or that she had sexually surrendered to a student? All she knew was that she had cum with the force of a volcano.

As her breathing returned to normal, Amanda opened her eyes and confronted the naked student. Mei's lips were coated in pussy juice.

The student stood, rising gracefully from her position on the floor. Amanda saw dark, prominent nipples on small breasts. The student's body was toned and athletic, with neatly trimmed, wavy black pubic hair.

Mei looked like a radiant sex goddess and Amanda lusted after the young student with every fiber of her being.

"You're beautiful," Amanda gasped.

"Thank you," Mei replied. "Now, it's time for me to see the rest of you."

"Of course, I'll do anything for you."

"We'll go to the shower afterwards."

Amanda nodded. "Yes, of course we will."

Sitting motionless on the bench, Amanda allowed Mei to reach forward and pull the towel. Unlike her student, Amanda had a fuller figure, reflective of her more mature age. They both had small breasts, but Amanda's were more rounded.

Unlike her student's bulbous nipples, Amanda's were a dark shade of pink, and shaped like raspberries. Mei enjoyed the sight.

Holding hands, Mei led the way out of the steamy sauna. Both barefoot and dripping wet, they left a trail on the floor. Most remarkably, they were both completely nude. Most of the other women from the class had already departed. Those that remained didn't seem to mind. A few women smiled slyly and one even winked at the overt display of sexual chemistry.

Slightly embarrassed, Amanda nevertheless walked hand-in-hand with Mei towards the showers. Her mind and body still buzzed from the intensity of her orgasm. She briefly wondered what would happen next. Would they use separate showers?

Mei settled that issue decisively when she pulled Amanda into a shower stall. Once inside the small enclosure, she finally let go of the Professor's hand and closed the thin curtain. Flimsy as it was, it didn't give much privacy. Anyone walking by would know they were together, especially since the curtain ended about 12 inches from the floor.

"Is this a good idea?" Amanda gulped. "We'll be seen."

Mei turned on the shower. "Why does it matter? We've already submitted each other on the mat. Now give me your hand. Make me cum."

Amanda relinquished her hand to Mei and allowed it to be guided towards the student's pussy. Realizing Mei deserved attention, she used two of her fingers to tentatively probe her student's steamy, little hole. One thing was blatantly obvious, Mei was as turned on as Amanda. Her juices practically gushed out when Amanda's fingers breached the tight opening. Wiggling to insert her fingers into Mei's pussy, Amanda had to struggle a bit.

Looking into each other's eyes, Amanda sensed a shift in the power dynamic. Judging by the tight caliber of Mei's channel, she knew the student was unlikely to have had much experience with penetration. In this arena, Amanda could be a mentor. Oh yes, now Amanda wielded the dominant hand-- literally.

Amanda heard the telltale sound of flip-flops as someone walked past their stall. Now driven purely by lust, she didn't care. Earlier in the evening, Amanda enjoyed squeezing Mei with her legs and submitting her on the mat. It was time to do it again, but this time... sexually.

Amanda clenched her two fingers that were inside Mei's pussy, and pressed her thumb against the student's delicate clitoris. Watching Mei's eyes widen and her jaw drop gave Amanda a perverse sense of power.

This type of hold was obviously forbidden in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. No instructor would ever allow such a thing. But martial arts be damned! They were two women in the shower and could do whatever the hell they wanted. Submission of a sexual nature was what both women desired. Switching roles seemed to happen quite naturally.

"I hated the first time you made me tap-out," Amanda said, clenching ever tighter. "It was humiliating that one of my students did that to me."

"Are you going to punish me?" Mei whispered, who had grabbed onto Amanda's shoulders in an attempt to steady herself.

Mei's voice sounded desperate and deferential, and Amanda recognized the mindset. In response, Amanda's pussy continued to seep from the strength of her earlier orgasm. Could she do the same for Mei's sexy hole?

"You deserve a proper punishment," Amanda said with authority. "You went hard on purpose."

Mei, with her jaw clenched from the strength of Amanda's hold, confessed, "I loved having you between my legs and squeezed hard because it felt good."

The revelation made Amanda furious, in the most erotic way possible. After briefly releasing her hold, she clenched Mei's pussy yet again, inducing a gasp from the naughty student. Mei had no option but to rest her forehead against the older woman's shoulder.

Amanda continued to work her student's pussy, showing exactly who was in charge. Releasing the painful grip, her fingers slid in and out of the small, delicate pussy. During every inward pass, she touched the sensitive g-spot and rolled her thumb on the student's tiny clitoris.

The technique drove the student crazy and Amanda savored the knowledge that she held this power over Mei. It was far better than catching a submission hold on the mat. This was something far more tangible with potentially life changing implications.

"Cum quietly," Amanda said, amused. "We'd probably lose our memberships here if anyone caught us."

Mei struggled to speak. "No one will report us. I've heard noises coming from the shower before."

This was a new wrinkle in an already taboo situation. Were they really in a gym of 'like-minded' women? Amanda definitely noticed men checking her out, but were women staring, too? She did think that some women were overly friendly. Now, it all made sense.

Knowing she was living a double-life made Amanda feel like quite a dirty pervert, and she like it. At the university, she was a respected professor. Here, she was fingering a young woman's pussy in the shower at a gym filled with women who likely played with each other.

"Have you done this before?" Amanda whispered, pumping her two fingers into Mei's dripping hole.

Mei exhaled loudly, "With another girl in the dorm. She taught me how to eat pussy."

"Did she?"

"Yes," Mei purred. "She taught me how to enjoy these pleasures. She trained me to use my tongue and demonstrated on me. It's the best way to relieve school stress."

The image of Mei receiving oral from another college student caused another tsunami in Amanda's empty pussy.

"Have you done this at the gym before?" Amanda asked, working her fingers faster. "Hmm? Am I the first you've had in the sauna or shower?"

Mei appeared to be on the verge of tears from the pussy torture. This young student was going to cum in spades, and hopefully it would remain quiet.

Mei gasped for air. "You're the first. I... oh god... I've been naked with other women in the shower and sauna... a few started conversations with me. I know they want to eat me, or want me to eat them. But I... I wanted you to be my first... oh god... Professor... please!"

Being called 'Professor' while fingering her student was the ultimate turn-on. She decided to put the poor student out of her misery.

Using her newfound Jiu-Jitsu skills, Amanda pinned Mei against the tile wall. She covered the student's mouth with the intention of muffling those imminent screams. Satisfied with the positioning, she proceeded to manipulate Mei's pussy towards a heavy climax.

Mei looked increasingly on edge and Amanda knew the time had come. Suddenly, the student's body stiffened and convulsed in explosive fashion. Mei's shocked face filled Amanda with pride. Fluids literally gushed out of the student's pussy, flowed over the Professor's hands and washed down the drain. It was obvious this orgasm would live forever in Mei's memory. All the while, Amanda maintained her grip on the student's intimate area.

Finally, the epic orgasm subsided and Mei's body relaxed, though she panted heavily. Amanda released her sexually dominating grip after making sure the student was steady on her feet.

"Now we're even," Amanda smiled, benignly.

"I think I'm in heaven, " Mei barely had the energy to whisper a reply.

Leaned against the wall, the student enjoyed the afterglow from between her legs.

"We didn't bring shower gel," Amanda said, letting the shower flow over her naked body.

"I can get some from my locker... Or... better yet, we can use our tongues to clean each other."

Amanda sighed. "I'll defer to you on that."

Standing there while her student used her tongue to lick and clean made Amanda feel guilty. But when Mei sucked her hard, pink nipples, desire replaced shame. Of course, she'd replay the favor, happily.

Receiving sexual favors from a student felt good. Looking into Mei's glossy eyes, she knew the feeling was mutual. Someone walked by and peeped through the curtain, catching Mei nurse from one of her pink nipples, but Amanda didn't care. In fact, it had become just another turn-on.

Amanda smiled at the other woman, while cradling the back of Mei's head, rubbing the student's long hair.

The End

Inspired by the ultra sexy Mindystarr, a naughty minded Principal.

Co-written by the talented, considerate and kinky-minded SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12