Submissive Adam's Ass is Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy re-lubricated her cock, as she pulled it slowly out of him. Then she knew it was time for some real fucking. She thought she heard Adam moan as she pushed it deep into his hot little fuck hole. She began to fuck him faster, pulling her cock out a bit further each time, before pounding it back to the hilt. This motion was especially pleasing to her throbbing clitoris as it rubbed on the base of her cock. She felt her orgasm building and was no longer able to focus on stroking his penis. After pounding his poor virgin hole for at least five minutes, she could hold back no longer. Stacy yelled out that she was coming as her orgasm exploded through her.

Stacy held Adam tightly as her body slowly recovered from the best orgasm of her life. She noticed that he had stopped crying. She heard him moaning as she thrust all 7 inches into him and held it in place. She felt for his tiny penis, ensuring that it was still hard and that he had not come without permission. It was important for him to accept that the pleasure of his Mistress always came first.

"I'm going to reward you now, for taking your first ass-fucking from my cock, Adam. Stacy held her cock still, continuing to fully penetrate him. She began to handle his penis roughly, tugging on it. "As long as you know it's your responsibility to clean it up afterward" she reminded him.

"Yes, Mistress, it is my responsibility to clean up my mess!" replied Adam, excited that she was touching his cock roughly and talking about rewards. He had never felt more ready to come than he did now. "Please, Mistress!" he exclaimed, barely able to hold back. He felt humiliated and dirty to have something in his anus, but at the same time it turned him on for Stacy to claim so much power over him.

"I want you to remember how it feels to be fucked with a cock, Adam. This big cock is splitting you open," Stacy asserted, continuing to handle his tiny penis roughly. "You need my big cock in you, don't you little man?"

"Yes, Mistress! I need your big cock in me! Please, please, Mistress, may I come with your big cock inside me?" Adam begged. He was overcome with the feeling of being totally at her mercy. He wanted to come as he gave himself to her.

Stacy knew she had him where she wanted him. Allowing him to come now would cement his craving for cock in his cute little ass.

"Yes, come for your Mistress now, little man," she commanded, stroking his hard little penis.

As soon as he heard his Mistress give her permission, Adam screamed in ecstasy. "I, I, Mistress! I'm going to come now, Mistress! Thank you for allowing me to come with your cock deep inside me, Mistress!" Ribbons of come shot from his tiny penis all over the floor, as he moaned his satisfaction. Some of it landed on his face, as he held his puppy dog position, but he didn't mind. The feeling had been the absolute best of his life.

Adam moaned softly as Stacy pulled her cock out of him slowly. "Thank you, Mistress!" He continued to say over and over, not daring to move from his puppy dog position. Some of his come dripped from his chin into his mouth and nose.

"You're my personal fuck toy now," she declared. "Understand submissive boy?"

"Yes, Mistress! I am your personal fuck toy, Mistress!" he agreed.

"Sit up," she demanded, "and thank me properly for claiming your ass as my own, little boy."

Adam lifted his sticky face from the rice-and-cum covered floor. He knelt before his Mistress, feeling very grateful for his fulfilling orgasm. "Thank you Mistress, for fucking my ass. I loved it, although it did hurt. But you were patient with me and..." began Adam.

"And what my little fuck toy?" She asked. She liked how he looked with his own cum dripping from his nose and chin. He looked so grateful for his orgasm.

"And thank you so much for allowing me to come while you held your cock deep inside me! I felt so satisfied with you inside me, Mistress. I can't begin to tell you how fulfilling it was, how deeply I felt it. I appreciate you so much and want to serve you even more. I want you to take me, to fuck my ass, whenever you like. I'm yours entirely," he proclaimed.

"Well I like the sound of that, my little man, my fuck toy," she said. "I'll get you ready for a bigger cock soon."

He looked alarmed.

"Don't worry, I'll train you on this cock first, then gradually make you want a bigger one. Based on your performance today, you'll be ready when the time comes," she reassured him.

He nodded slowly. "Yes, Mistress," he said.

"Look at you covered in your own cum. Who would have thought that such a small penis and balls would produce so much come? You were so eager to shoot your load that you didn't care where it landed, right, little man?" she said.

Adam's penis stirred with his humiliation. The cock ring didn't help. He looked down at his little penis. "Yes, Mistress," he responded, embarrassed.

"You shot it on your own face! Such a dripping mess," she remarked. "Better clean it off and be sure to swallow all of it," she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered her properly.

Eager to please, Adam cleaned off his face and slurped it all up off of his fingers. He didn't mind the taste. He knew what was next, but waited on her commands. He was ready to humble himself even further to please her.

"You will now lick the rest of your sticky mess off of the floor. Clean up that rice, too, while you're at it. He didn't mind at all, because he wanted to make his Mistress proud. His Mistress who he belonged to, he thought. His Mistress who fucks his ass, he thought.

Stacy watched her boy's freshly punished ass as he crawled around, cleaning her floor. She retrieved some soothing ointment and a glove from her drawer. When he had finished licking up his mess, she knelt on her pillow behind him and rubbed the ointment into the red marks on his round ass. Then she rubbed some of it into his freshly-fucked asshole with her gloved finger, exploring his little fuck hole.

"How's that, little man?" she asked.

"Better, thank you, Mistress," he responded. He felt loved and cared for as his powerful Mistress tended to him. Although his asshole hurt, it felt stimulating as she worked her lubricated finger in and out. Adam felt his penis stir as she placed two of her fingers inside him, slowly working them in and out of his tight hole.

"Is my fuck toy's little pleasure hole sore?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," he responded.

"Good. That means you took a good pounding from me today. You should be proud of yourself," she praised him. She continued to work the ointment in and out of his asshole. "Good submissive husbands have a sore ass on a regular basis. It reminds them to behave."

"Yes, Mistress!" he stated, as he enjoyed the way she teased his asshole with her fingers.

"Are you already dreaming of the next time I fuck your ass?" she asked, embarrassing him.

"Yes, Mistress! Oh, yes, Mistress!" he exclaimed.

"And you'll beg me for it next time, won't you little man?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, Mistress! I'll beg for it every time, Mistress!" he professed.

"My good boy," she said, slowly removing her fingers from his asshole and then removing the glove.

Stacy instructed Adam to kneel in front of her as she sat on the bed. He was close enough to smell his ass on her cock.

"Submissive husband, you will clean my cock to show your thanks for the pleasure it gives you," she instructed him, noting a look of shock on his face. "You will clean it with your mouth, little man. Start by licking it up and down."

"Yes, yes, Mistress," he stammered, slowly. He wanted to, but he didn't want to. He was revolted by the smell as he got closer. He stuck out his tongue and tasted her cock. It did not taste as bad as he had feared. He licked it from the head to the base, over and over.

"Good boy," she praised him. Now you will take it in your mouth, as you do with my pussy." She saw his eyes go wide. "I know it is much larger, Adam, but you will do just fine. Take as much of it in your mouth as you can," she said, as she held the back of his head and pushed her cock in slowly.

When she had thrust about 3 inches in, he gagged, and she backed off a bit. "Suck it!" she insisted.

He began to cry as he tried his best not to gag. He sucked it as she watched. He took in another inch of her cock.

"Good boy," she said, instantly making him feel better. "I see you are doing your best to please me, little man," she acknowledged his efforts.

Stacy held the back of his head as she began to thrust her cock in and out, enjoying fucking his mouth. She was so turned on watching him take it. Soon she was watching him suck it greedily.

"That's enough, little man," she said, slowly removing her cock from his mouth. She wiped his tears away and praised him. Looking down, she saw her submissive husband's adorable little penis standing at attention.

She removed her strap-on cock and instructed Adam on how to properly wash it for next time. Then she perched on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. "Come and worship my pussy, little man," she told him.

"Yes, Mistress!" he purred, crawling to her and burying his face in her folds.

"I am very horny from deflowering you today. A Mistress' first time fucking her virgin husband is something special. A real notch in my belt. I hope my staff heard your screams!" she bragged, as her submissive husband began to lick her swollen and throbbing pussy. "Worship my pussy, little man," she demanded.

"That's right, my well-fucked boy," she chuckled. "Now we're truly wife and husband. Every time that I fuck you I will be reclaiming your ass as mine, understand?" she asked.

He knew not to stop servicing her, so he produced a muffled affirmative sound. He began to lightly suck her throbbing clitoris. He knew exactly how she liked it, and he aimed to please. He had been raised to be a good boy, after all.

"Little man, keep sucking. Suck it harder! Don't stop. Service my pussy as though any pleasure you're allowed depended on it!" she commanded. "Since it does!" she said, laughing.

Another affirmative sound came from between her thighs, as he doubled his efforts to please his Mistress.

"Did you enjoy getting a good ass-fucking today, Adam?" she inquired.

He responded with an extremely enthusiastic muffled sound.

"That means I married a slut! I knew it! A slutty little fuck toy who craves being fucked by his Mistress! I knew you were the perfect submissive, Adam," she told him. "Keep sucking, pussy licker! It's your job to please your Mistress. Keep pleasing me, if you hope to earn another reward!" Stacy teased him until she grew more urgent, holding Adam's head in place, grinding her pussy onto his face, until she screamed out, "Good boy," as she orgasmed.

12