Submissive Adam's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was more ejaculation than he had experienced before. Some of it spilled out of his hand and dripped onto the floor. He stared at it. He felt so humiliated, ashamed to have failed his mistress.

"That's ok," she said, laughing. "Nothing a little good old-fashioned punishment won't fix. Right, Adam?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said, hanging his head in shame.

"Now, eat your nasty spunk out of your hand. Slurp it all up," she insisted.

Adam immediately brought his hand to his mouth and started to lick it. He had never tasted sperm before and didn't particularly want to. He tried to slurp louder for her. He didn't exactly like eating it, but he did it to please her. She laughed.

"Ok," she said, "now lick what you dropped off of the floor."

He stared at her, surprised, unsure.

"You heard me, dirty little ass hole licker," she said. "This will be easy after eating out my ass hole. Don't disappoint me anymore by making me wait," she demanded. "Lay on the floor right now and lick up all your mess."

Adam lay on the floor and licked up his sperm. It had spattered in three spots. He thoroughly cleaned it all with his tongue. Afterward, he felt a little disgusted by what he had done, but mostly he felt bad to have hesitated in obeying his Mistress-Wife. He stayed on the floor, with the salty taste in his mouth, afraid to get up until he was allowed to.

Stacy allowed him time to savor this submissive moment. She was aroused by his willingness to do as she ordered. Her pussy had dampened as she watched him

"Good thing you still have your pants off," Stacy said. "Do you know the puppy dog pose in yoga?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," Adam replied.

"It's easy. It's the one where you get on your hands and knees," she said, pausing for him to follow her orders.

Adam got up quickly to his hands and knees.

"And then you press your face into the floor, where it belongs" she instructed. "But no licking this time, unless you want to," she explained, laughing at him in his predicament. His freshly punished ass was so cute waving in the air. She wanted to claim that ass in another way, but she would be patient.

"Oh, Mistress does love seeing you like this, Adam. You'll be assuming this position often for punishment, and for other things," she told him.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered her politely, as he had been trained by his mother.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself?" she inquired.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you, Mistress," he replied.

"Are you going to cry?" she asked, mocking him.

"I don't know, maybe, Mistress," he said, on the verge of tears.

"Does your baby penis still hurt?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," he admitted.

"Well, we'd better take off that cruel cock ring then, before I discipline you and it gets hard again," she noted.

"Yes, Mistress!" Adam replied.

"Remove it, Adam," Stacy instructed. "You don't expect me to touch that messy little thing."

"No, Mistress," he said. Adam struggled to remove it while maintaining his position with his knees and face on the floor. He managed to free one of his balls, and then the other, sliding it easily down his penis.

"Give it to me, little man, for next time," Stacy said.

Adam held it out to her without breaking position. He wondered when he would have to wear it again for her.

"Now I will use my strap again to correct you, Adam. You know you have been a bad boy. You will count them all and thank me for punishing you after each one. If you fail at counting or thanking me properly, we will have to start over. Understood?" said Stacy.

"Yes, Mistress," said Adam.

Stacy had a longer range for her target this time so the belt landed with a lot more force. He yelped, but quickly stated, "One, Mistress. Thank you for punishing me."

The next two landed quickly in the same spot, stinging his freshly spanked ass unbearably. He cried out, but recovered, counted, and thanked his Mistress.

"Cry out as much as you want, Adam," she teased him, "everyone knows we're in here for me to punish you and train you to mind me. No one will rescue a submissive husband who has obviously chosen this lifestyle. Your crying actually improves my image as a dominant wife."

The fourth strike landed near his asshole and balls. He began crying uncontrollably. Unfortunately for Adam, he was crying too hard to count.

"Ha, little man, you failed! We start over again," she asserted. But she waited for him to calm down before resuming.

"Does your little penis have a boner yet, Adam?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, Mistress, my little penis has a boner," he admitted.

"Oh, you are such a perfect submissive, Adam. Tell me you want more spanking, Adam."

"Mistress, I want to please you but my bottom is on fire! Could I have a different punishment, please, please Mistress?" He begged.

Stacy took mercy on him. "All right, Adam, get up off the floor and kneel for me, knees spread wide and hands behind your back."

Adam complied with Stacy's wishes.

Stacy pulled the chair over to Adam and sat in it. She complimented his erection and let him know she expected him to maintain it, as a symbol of his devotion to her, as well as his submission. "If you can't stay hard for me, we'll reapply the extra small cock ring," she announced. "I carry it in my pocket in case you need it, little pussy worshiper."

She then took the last six inches of the strap and used it to smack his thigh with some force.

He winced. "Do you want me to count, Mistress?"

"Yes, of course, little man," she stated.

"One, Mistress. Thank you for punishing me the way I deserve, Mistress," he said.

The next blow struck him harder, on the other thigh. Adam's penis stood at attention, so vulnerable. Four strikes after that landed on his swollen little nipples, eliciting more tears. He remembered to count, however, as well as to thank her politely for punishing him after each one.

The next four were again on his thighs. Adam counted and thanked his Mistress profusely. His tears streamed down his face as she appeared to hit the same spots on purpose.

"These last ones will be the most difficult for you, I'm afraid," she said. "But it can't be helped. Take a deep breath. You don't have to count these."

And then something happened that he had never expected. His new wife brought her strap down on his vulnerable, stiff little penis. Adam screamed. And then apologized for screaming, as she struck his hard little pecker again.

Stacy grew more aroused as she watched his defenseless little penis wobble when her strap made contact. She loved how it was completely vulnerable and swollen, longing for release but receiving discipline instead.

He continued to scream and to apologize for screaming, for spilling his sperm, for disobeying. Adam apologized for everything he could think of, even confessing his thoughts of disobedience. But Stacy ignored his apologies and rapidly spanked his penis four more times. He still was red in the face and crying long after she had finished his discipline.

His ass burned with pain more intense than any his mother or sister had given him. His poor little penis felt the pain of the strap for the first time. But it remained hard as a rock and bobbed in rhythm with his sobs. He began to think of coming into his hand again. He knew he would happily lick his mess up from absolutely anywhere if only she would give him permission. He didn't dare to ask for his own pleasure. Finally, he stopped crying.

"Are you finished?" Stacy asked. "It's ok. I'll wait until you're calm.

"I'm finished, Mistress," he declared.

"Ok, Adam, this is how things go in our marriage. Whenever you misbehave, it is my job to punish you. Sometimes I will punish you even when you've been a good boy, just because I want to. For example, I will punish you at least once a week just to remind you that I am in charge. I will think of new ways to punish you and new settings to punish you in, just because I can."

"But regardless of how or why I discipline you, I will expect the same thing afterward. You will properly thank me, on your knees, with your face buried in my pussy. You will worship my pussy until I tell you to stop. Now, tell me what your responsibilities are regarding punishment," she demanded.

"Mistress, I am required to accept any punishment that you give me, for any reason or no reason. I am required to worship your pussy after punishment until you tell me to stop," responded Adam correctly, even as his ass and penis stung badly. He felt emotional pain after his punishment, as well as physical pain. The last thing he wanted to do was to satisfy his Mistress because he felt angry with her.

"Good boy," she said, holding his chin and looking into his eyes. She slowly wiped away a few remaining tears. "I know this is hard for you, little man. You're coming to terms with some big changes in your life. It must be hard to accept that you are completely mine now, to train, punish and love, if I wish.

Nothing is off-limits to me now because you are mine legally. You will experience all kinds of feelings as you submit to me. Sometimes I will ask you about your feelings and sometimes I won't. If you ever need to express yourself to me, simply request permission first.

If you ever need me to stop something I'm doing, let me know respectfully and I will consider your requests, just as I did when you found the second ass spanking to be too much for you. But even if I change how I'm disciplining you, you will have to continue to accept my punishment until I decide you've had enough. I will expect you to accept my leadership and to always, always be eager to please me. Ok, little man?"

"Yes, Mistress," he declared. His mind had shifted and he felt that she had some understanding of what he was going through. That she cared and would listen to him when he needed her to.

"Yes, I accept your leadership and I very much want to please you," he admitted, blushing. "Even more now than before."

"Good boy. My pussy is waiting." She lifted her wedding gown again.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, as he crawled towards her beautiful pussy. He began licking, first over her entire pussy, remembering her instructions from earlier on how to please her. He found her taste and smells intoxicating. He took his comfort from her pussy and began to feel renewed. He knew then that he would always enjoy pleasing her. He would always be her good boy when servicing her pussy.

He remained on his knees, face buried in his Mistress's pussy, following her instructions, until she screamed in pleasure, clamping his head tightly between her legs. Juices from her pussy flowed into his mouth and he eagerly swallowed them. Adam felt some of her wetness trickle down his chin onto his chest and wedding shirt and he did not mind in the slightest.

His tongue deep inside her, he couldn't breathe but didn't mind because he felt the strong spasms of her orgasm and knew he had served her well. He knew then that he would eagerly crawl to her on his knees to please her whenever she asked. For as long as she wanted him, he knew belonged to her.

"Damn you're a good little pussy licker!" Stacy exclaimed, finally releasing Adam. He gasped for breath but did not remove his face from its special position in her pussy. It was the place where he knew he belonged, his new home.

"Are you sure this is your first time today?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, yours is the only pussy I have serviced." He had been aroused by his sister's pussy at times while growing up. She had shown it to him and teased him.

"Well, you're either having some amazing beginners luck or you're a genuine lover boy, born to please me. Which is it, my little man?" she challenged him.

"I believe I was born to please you, Mistress," he declared.

"Good boy," she said. He felt the words wash over him and calm him.

Stacy instructed Adam to put his satin wedding trousers back on. She told him the tight pants showed off his stiff penis even better without his briefs. He was proud, now that he understood why she wanted him to remain hard. He wanted to show their guests her submissive husband's respect for his Mistress.

She took his hand and led him out of his bedroom. They rejoined their guests at the wedding reception. The others looked at him knowingly, as if they knew the ordeal he had just been through.

Stacy introduced him to her family as "my little man." She asked him, in front of them, "Do you know why I'm calling you that?"

"No, Ma'am," he replied.

"It's not because you're short. It's because of your tiny, stiff little penis," Stacy explained, as she reached down and grabbed his crotch, squeezing his punished penis.

"Mistress!" he screamed in pain, using her private name in public by mistake. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at Adam, who turned red with embarrassment.

"Now this naughty boy's face is as red as his bottom!" she announced. "Hush, Adam. Do you need me to take you back to your bedroom for more correction?" she asked.

Humiliated, he hung his head, answering her politely, "No, Ma'am, not unless you see fit to correct me."

"Or I could correct you right here. Show everyone my command of you," she threatened.

"Yes, Ma'am," was all he could say.

"On your knees, the way I taught you," she directed him.

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded, quickly lowering himself to his knees before her.

Stacy sent hushed whispers throughout the room when she pulled out her leather strap. "This is for correcting naughty boys. Adam's already been well-acquainted with it, haven't you, little man?" she chastised him.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, nodding, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Show our guests that you can receive discipline like a big boy. Take your correction without yelling or crying," she demanded.

"Yes, Ma'am," was of course the only acceptable response.

Stacy whipped her strap through the air and landed it on the bulge of Adam's tiny penis, visible through his trousers. He winced but did not cry out. The wedding guests gasped and stared. Stacy whipped his poor little erection four more times until he finally cried out and a stain appeared on his pants. He had ejaculated without permission! Feelings of horror coursed through him. He did not know what would happen, but he assumed he had earned another punishment from Stacy.

Stacy felt his crotch and his now flaccid little penis. She ridiculed him for the size of his penis, as well as his lack of an erection. Adam's tears started to fall in his shame. He never wanted to disappoint his Mistress. She sat down and ordered him over her lap, determined to rectify the situation. Stacy knew by now that punishment would restore her willful husband's erection, and thus restore her pride in front of the wedding party.

Although his Mistress-wife chose not to make her husband fully nude at his wedding, she did want to show off her handiwork on his poor, punished ass. Plus she wanted his penis to rub against her scratchy wedding gown again. She instructed him to pull his pants down to expose his bottom for her. He complied, turning his face towards her in shame so that he would not see the faces of his guests, especially his parents, and his sister smirking at him. The guests studied the red marks her strap had already made on his ass cheeks, as Stacy prepared to claim Adam for her own, this time publically.

"Apologies, husband, to me and to our guests, each time the strap hits your bottom," she commanded him.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he responded.

"I know you're scared, little man, but I know you can do this. I will only punish you in ways I am certain you can handle," she attempted to reassure him.

Adam wasn't so sure that was true, although he appreciated his wife's caring words. This was his opportunity to redeem himself, he sensed, and he was determined to pass her test. More determined than he had been about anything before.

Stacy brought the strap down on her poor husband's well-punished ass. It landed across both of his reddened, round globes. He gasped but did not cry out. "Thank you, Mistress, for punishing me! I am truly sorry for my naughty behavior!" he stated.

Stacy was impressed with her submissive's composure and his apology!

"Good boy!" she exclaimed.

Renewed by her words, Adam was ready for the second strapping, which caused a louder sound throughout the room. Shocked by the sound and the pain in his poor ass, Adam submissively blurted out, "Thank you, Mistress! Please accept my sincere apologies for disrespecting you!"

Stacy got a rush from being called "Mistress" in public. This was going very well. She was impressed with her submissive boy toy.

"You are doing well, Adam," she reassured him. "This will be the last one, but it will be the hardest. It is okay if you cry, but be sure to give your best apology to our guests. You at least owe them that. Now, spread your legs for me," she insisted.

Adam spread his legs, bracing himself for the worst, as the strap landed on his asshole and the back of his balls. He screamed and then apologized, through the sobs that followed, to his wedding reception guests, for any inconvenience his naughtiness had caused them.

For the first time, Stacy began to lightly rub his burning bottom, making it feel better. Adam's sobbing slowed. His mother handed his new wife a soothing ointment, which she then took care to apply.

"Good boy, Adam. You have taken your first public punishment very well," she praised him. The crowd cheered in agreement. "Carefully pull your pants up for me now, so that no one can see your tiny penis," she directed him.

"Yes, Ma'am," Adam replied, wriggling back into his pants.

"Now kneel before us a humbled submissive, little man," she commanded. As he dropped to his knees, Adam fastened his pants quickly. Although his ejaculation stain remained, it had faded. What was very noticeable was his little bulge, and Adam displayed it with pride, glancing at his Mistress. He realized that his wife had made him hers in a different way than she had earlier. She had publically claimed him as her submissive. He knew he wanted to be hers in every way possible.

"Good boy," she responded, patting his head and smoothing his ruffled hair.

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded, smiling at his Mistress. Everyone applauded as the guests began to file out the front door. He was glad for the privacy because he knew she would soon be wanting his mouth on her and he longed to serve her.

12