Submissive and Breedable

Story Info
Friends compete to see who's most submissive and breedable.
4.4k words
4.47
34.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey bro, you're looking really submissive and breedable today."

"Fuck, that's cringe, dude," Mitchell said. We both burst out laughing.

"Okay, now you go."

"God, that one's gonna be hard to top," he said. "The cringe is just so powerful."

"C'mon, man. I'm sure you can think of something."

"Uhh... here we go. I want you to impregnate my boy-womb, uwu."

I shuddered a little bit. "I guess that works? Idk, feels kinda derivative of my last one."

"Look, it's hard, okay? Not everyone is as talented at being cringe as you."

"I... will choose to take that as a compliment. So I guess it's my turn now?"

I thought for a moment. It was pretty limiting trying to think of cringy things that fit the prompt of "femboy". Our previous rounds of cringe chicken had honestly been easier, with categories like "furry" or "gamer". Finally, I had a big brain idea. "Hey, Mitchell, the rules don't specify that we're only allowed to say things, right?"

"Yeah, I guess? Flawless Air Bud logic. No rule specifically against a dog playing basketball."

"God that movie is ridiculous. Anyway..." I got up from my comfy chair and started walking over to the couch Mitchell was slumped on, trying my best to sway my hips seductively as I did so. He stared in shock as I started to lower my butt--decently toned from all the squats and biking I had done lately--onto his skinny lap.

Grinding up against him, in my best girl voice I said, "Do you like that, daddy?"

Mitchel groaned and shoved me off of him before letting out a small laugh. "Okay, I gotta admit, you got me pretty good. You're great at this game, dude." Suddenly, a grin spread across his face. "I think I know how I can top that, though."

"No way, dude."

"No, seriously. I'm, uh, gonna have to go into the other room real quick. Just wait here, okay?"

I fiddled with my phone for a few minutes waiting for him to get back. Dang, that one story I liked still hadn't updated. Finally, I heard footsteps and looked up to see a shocking sight.

For a moment, I thought it was Mitchell's sister or something, even though I knew he was an only child. Then my brain's gears started turning again and I realized it had to be him.

He looked, like, shockingly good though. He was wearing a short black flared skirt and striped long socks and some kind of school-girl looking top, and his long hair was down, framing a face with striking eyes and pouting red lips.

As I watched, he got down on the ground and started crawling towards me. I could just see a flash of something lacy under his skirt before he reached where I was sitting.

I sat there, stunned, as he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. His graceful hand was reaching towards my briefs... until he started to break up laughing.

"Dude, you should have seen your face!"

***

"C'mon, dude! You really want to just stop playing? I thought we were having fun. Also, doesn't this mean I win by default?" Mitchell said.

"I... was having fun but... never mind, it's dumb."

"No, I want to hear it! I promise I won't make fun of you or anything, okay?"

"It's just... I feel like I can't compete, you know? I didn't know you'd have, like, fuckin props and wardrobe ready. And even if had been prepared andI tried to dress up like you, I would look super dumb."

"What? Nah, bro, you'd make a really hot girl!"

"You don't have to say that. I tried makeup, like, once and it looked super bad on me."

"That's just cuz you don't have practice, dude! No one is good at stuff the first time they do it."

"Still... you're, like, really handsome bro, you know? Or pretty, maybe, like this?" I amended as Mitchell was still dressed up like an e-girl. "My face is just really, like, bleh. If I don't even like looking at it in the mirror, why would anyone else wanna see it?"

"Dude, I think your face is pretty attractive, okay? Just speaking objectively and stuff, you have symmetrical features and I think your eyes are pretty nice."

"I guess..."

"You know what? Let's put the game on hold for a moment. I'm gonna show you that you do look in makeup, and that your face is pretty!"

I blushed hotly at hearing him call me pretty. "Whoa, dude, at least wait until I'm dressed like a chick before saying stuff like that. Now I'm just embarrassed."

"Too bad! Gonna keep calling you pretty now just cuz you told me not to! And just wait here a moment while I go get my makeup kit and some outfits for you to try on."

He returned in a moment lugging a bundle of clothes and what looked like a fishing tackle box. After setting stuff down, he opened the box and it folded out to reveal a number of tiered little shelves with all this different makeup organized neatly.

"Oh that's a pretty cool box, bro!"

"Oh yeah? Thanks, I like it too! Got it from Bass Pro, y'know? I might not be going regular fishing but I bet I could at least catfish."

"You so could, dude. For real, for a moment when you walked in here I thought you were an actual girl. Crazy, right?"

"Yeah... crazy..." he mumbled, suddenly seeming deflated. But then he perked back up. "Time for a makeover!"

***

"Damn, dude, I gotta admit you were right. I do legit look like a hot chick like this. Like, I'd bang me." I turned back and forth, trying to see this cute girl's face suddenly on my body from every possible angle.

"I know, right?! I thought I was gonna have to get a wig but I think your hair actually works really well as like a pixie cut. Kinda look like a rock chick or a little edgy, y'know? Some people really dig that."

"Thanks, dude! I still feel like you're prettier, though. Like, you look like a classic girl next door or like you'd be the girl you had a crush on at school, y'know? I look more like the weird alt chick that everyone was a little scared of."

"What? Nah, dude, I completely disagree! I'm just kinda plain whitebread, y'know? Kinda generic, wouldn't stand out in a crowd. You're a lot more striking. Like, I think the sorta sideswept bangs really work with your sharp cheekbones, bro."

"Aw, thanks, bro! I still think you're prettier." Suddenly, I had a 200 IQ galaxy brain moment, "Hey, actually, I have a new idea."

"Yeah, bro?"

"Yeah! We should send pics of ourselves or, like, invite someone over and ask them who's cuter."

"Great idea, dude! Uh, who should we ask, though? I guess we could just post pics online but I feel like we need a judge whose ratings we know we can trust, right? Maybe we can get Sam to come over?"

"Yeah, dude, let's do it! The three of us haven't hung out in a while but I think his shift ends in like an hour and I bet he'd be down to hang out, maybe play some vidya games, smoke some weed with the boys."

"Yeah, so... what do you wanna do until then?

I looked over at Mitchell, with his adorable, soft lips and his eyes staring at me pleadingly. "Well, we still didn't finish our game of cringe chicken..."

***

Before trying to one-up Mitchell's masterfully thot-like performance, I knew I needed a game plan, I couldn't just act like I was gonna suck his dick or something--that was way too derivative and besides, the shock factor was gone. No, I needed to distinguish my brand of e-girlery in some way.

"Wait, dude, can you go in the other room for a moment? I wanna look through the pile of clothes you brought, maybe get changed before the next round."

"Oh, of course, dude! Can't believe I forgot about that part! I guess I was just really focused on your super pretty face, y'know? You kinda just look like a tomboy right now but, like, in a hot way. Like maybe the girl who skates with the guys and keeps up. Anyway, yeah, sorry, I'll go now."

Rummaging through the clothes, I could immediately rule a few things out. There was another skater skirt like the one Mitchell was wearing but in navy blue instead of black, and some women's t-shirts where the sleeves were way too short for me. After sorting things into piles, I eventually found a set of things that should work.

I was midway through pulling on the black leather miniskirt when Mitchell peeked his head around the corner. "You almost done, dude? Oh, fuck, sorry, I wasn't trying to see anything."

"Just gimme a moment, bro! It took me a little to figure out how to put some of this stuff on." A moment later, my outfit was complete. "Okay, you can come look now!"

Mitchell's jaw dropped as he rounded the corner and saw me posing there. I was wearing the leather skirt and some kind of corset along with fishnet stockings and a plaid flannel tied around my waist, just low enough so you could see my exposed belly button without covering up the hem of the skirt, and I had redone my lipstick in a shade of dark purple

"Whoa, dude, you look so hot! You look like you should be fronting a punk band or something. Goddamn."

I preened a little in his awe. "Glad you like it... little girl."

"Huh? I know I'm shorter than you but that's just kinda rude--"

I was already striding over to him--towering over him even without heels--and I cradled his chin in my hand and pushed his innocent-looking face up to gaze at me. In my best husky whisper, I said "I hear you've been teasing the boys, is that right? You look so innocent but really you're just a little cocktease, huh?"

"What? No. What the fuck?I don't do stuff like that."

I leaned in closer as he slowly backed away until he reached the wall. "That's not what I heard. I bet you've been posting photos online, haven't you? Getting all the boys excited while pretending to be wholesome and normal. But you're not really, are you? You're just as perverted as the rest of us, but you're just not being honest with yourself,"

"I--look, okay, maybe I posted a few pictures to a subreddit, but it's not like I did anything wrong. I'm not, like, a weirdo like you're making it sound,"

Ignoring him, I continued while stroking his cheek. "You know what I think? I think you need someone to make you be honest with yourself. Someone to... dominate you."

Mitchell quivered as he tried to protest. "I--I'm not into stuff like this, okay? Fine, some of the photos I posted were kinda... revealing and I liked the guys there telling me I'm pretty, but who doesn't like getting compliments. I'm not, like... some kind of submissive or something. I'm mostly doing this stuff ironically. For the meme, bro."

"You know what meme we could recreate?" Suddenly, I picked up Mitchell, pinning him back against the wall, and mashed my lips against his in a fierce kiss. I could feel his whole body go stiff in shock for a moment, before he started to melt into the kiss. After several seconds of furiously making out, I slowly pulled away and lowered him back down to his feet. He was left stunned, panting and barely managing to stay upright.

"W-why'd you stop?" he asked softly. I was just starting to lean back in close when he seemed to have a sudden epiphany. "Wait a moment, dude! How was that even cringe at all?"

***

I stood there in shocked silence for a moment. I was just about to retort when I was interrupted by a sudden knocking on the door.

Mitchell and I exchanged frantic glances. "Not it!" he blurted out, touching his finger to his nose." I sighed and trudged over to the front door. No, you know what, screw it. I strode over to the door. That was just the vibes. Maybe something about the costume helped me be more confident by, like, creating a new persona without my problems and insecurities? Who knows, man?

I pulled the door open to reveal our mutual friend Sam.

"Sorry, I think I have the wrong hou--what the fuck. Kyle, is that you?!"

"Uh, hey, dude," I said, trying to sound casual. "Mitchell and I were just playing Chicken again."

"Oh my god, what was it this time? Whoever transes their gender first wins?"

"What? Dude, it's just makeup and stuff. The prompt was "femboys." We got it from a random meme word generator."

As I backed up to let him through the door, I heard Mitchell's footsteps approaching and turned to see him with a wicked gleam in his eye. Just as Sam was closing the door, he loudly proclaimed, "HI! WELCOME TO FEMBOY HOOTERS!"

I swear Sam jumped at least a foot into the air. Well, maybe more like three inches. I'm not great at estimating lengths by looking at things. "Dude, god, I didn't see you there. You're gonna give me a fuckin heart attack."

"Sorry," Mitchell said, looking down in contrition, which really made his jaw look petite and emphasized his eyelashes,

Sam stood there for a moment, glancing back and forth between the two of us. Finally, he spoke.

"You two thought about starting an OnlyFans?"

***

After a little bit, Sam started to calm down and get used to our new appearances. In general, things were reasonably normal, just the three of us sprawled across a number of couches and chairs, with some YouTube shitposts playing in the background.

That's not to say everything was normal. I noticed Sam kept glancing over at me with a weird expression. After a while, I got sick of it and snapped, "What?"

He gritted his teeth and sucked in a breath before saying, "I don't wanna be weird but... you might want to sit a different way? I keep seeing your... underwear and it's kinda distracting."

I rolled my eyes. "Really, dude? We've gone skinny dipping together but this is too much for you?"

"L-look, you didn't look like a girl then, okay? You guys know I'm--that girls make me nervous."

Mitchell piped up, "I thought you said it was only around cute girls."

Sam's face was somehow both extremely pale yet also very red. "You guys just did this to fuck with me, didn't you?! I bet there wasn't even a game of chicken. This fuckin sucks. I'm leaving."

"What? No, seriously, Sam, I didn't think it would be weird. I'm sorry. Is there any way I can, like, prove to you that we were playing chicken?" I asked.

He thought for a moment. "So the idea is that you each try to be more... feminine? Is that how it works?"

"Yeah!" Mitchell said excitedly. "And I'm fuckin crushing it, dude."

"Yeah right," I scoffed. "I'm obviously in the lead right now."

"Hmm," Sam said. "Uh... I'm trying to think of feminine things you could do that won't make me sound like a giant douche. Like, I can't tell you to go clean my house or make me a sandwich or anything, right? Because feminism. I guess I could tell you to change clothes but you're already dressed pretty feminine?

"Cmon, dude," Michell urged. "You gotta be able to think of SOMETHING."

"Uh, fuck, I dunno, talk about boys or makeup or something. Whatever girls talk about to each other."

I winced as soon as I saw the evil grin growing across Mitchell's face. I had a feeling Sam was going to regret his suggestion.

A moment later, my hunch was proved right. Mitchell leaned forward and fluttered his eyelashes while saying, "Isn't Sam dreamy? I hope he notices me."

Sam groaned. "When I said boys I didn't mean me."

Mitchell got right up in Sam's face, their noses almost touching. "Are you saying you're not a boy? Because you'd be just as adorable in this short little sundress I have."

Sam sputtered. "Wha--I--what are you--"

"Sam.EXE has stopped working," I commented. "Seriously, dude, are you okay, though? Do you wanna go sit down and I can get you some water or something? You look like you're gonna pass out."

Sam limply accepted my arm as I led him to flop down on the couch. Mitchell followed close behind.

"Geez, I didn't realize he was THAT sensitive," Mitchell said. "Uh, sorry, dude. My bad." He gently punched Sam's shoulder.

After maybe a minute went by, Sam's breathing slowed back down to normal and he no longer looked so sweaty.

"You good, dude?" I asked. He nodded.

"How did you know?" he asked accusingly, jabbing his finger at Mitchell. "Did you get into my browser history or something? I knew I should have locked my screen when I went to the bathroom that one time."

Mitchell looked mystified. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about, dude."

"Come on, man, you really think you're going to convince me this is all just a big coincidence?"

Mitchell and I both stared at him blankly.

"Well now I really want to know," I said. Mitchell shot a glare at me.

Sam looked back and forth at us a few times and sighed. "You know what, fine. It isn't any weirder than stuff you two get up to. I... read a lot of, like, erotica, where, like... a guy gets turned into a girl? Or crossdresses? Stuff like that."

"Whoa, no way!" Mitchell said. "I wonder if we've read any of the same stuff."

I looked at Mitchell. "Y'know, this explains a lot. Like how you had a whole closet of girl clothes and makeup."

Mitchell bounded over to Sam and grabbed both his hands. "You want me to help you get dressed up?!"

Sam responded with a string of weird noises that kind of sounded like "yes" and I watched as Mitchell whisked him off to the other room.

***

I looked up from doomscrolling on my phone to see Sam and Mitchell's triumphant return. Sam was wearing a really cute floral sundress with a ruffled skirt and kept trying to tug the skirt lower while looking shyly down at the ground. His makeup had a soft, natural look and in general I had a sudden desire to viciously hug him.

"Fuck, dude, you're adorable!" I partly gave into my urge and bent down to wrap him in a gentle hug.

"R... really?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, dude! Damn, Mitchell?"

"Yeah?"

"I think we've both been beat at being submissive and breedable."

My grin turned into a look of concern as I realized Sam was softly crying. "Whoa, you okay?"

"Y-yeah," he said. "I... I didn't think I could look this good as a girl, you know? The few times I tried the clothes didn't really fit and I didn't know what I was doing with makeup and... fuck, it almost feels like I could really do it."

"Do what?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Like... be a girl. In real life."

I turned as I heard Mitchell clear his throat. "Actually, not to take over the conversation, but that segues really nicely into something I need to tell you two."

"Yeah, dude? It better be important, because Sam is having a moment here."

"It is, it is! I... I think I'm gonna have to disqualify myself from femboy chicken."

"What? Why? Like, look at yourself. You're so fem right now."

"Yeah... it's the other part that's the issue."

"Oh? OH. So, should I be using different pronouns for you or something? A different name?"

"Yeah, she/her pronouns and... I'm still trying this out, but maybe Michelle?" she said.

"Rad, dude." I gave her a big thumbs up. "Wait, is it okay for me to call you dude?"

"Fuck, dude, don't worry about it," she said. Then she turned to Sam. "Sam, you can also just, like... be a girl, you know?"

Sam was now crying profusely as she(?) hugged Michelle. I stood there, feeling a little left out.

"What are you doing, dude? Get on in here!" Michelle said. I eagerly complied.

"Man, today has turned out great." I said. "This morning I had no idea I'd be hugging two cute girls, let alone at the same time!"

Sam sob-laughed. "God, Kyle, you never change."

"Actually, I might. I'm... not really too sure about my gender either? I guess you can try they/them for me?"

Sam pulled me down to give me a kiss on the cheek, then turned to Michelle. "Kyle is really cool and I like them a lot."

I straightened back up to my full height and stood there blinking for a moment. "Hey, uh... you two wanna fuck?"

There was a brief pause. Then Michelle said "Hell yes."

A moment later, Sam whimpered "Yeah."

***

The three of us flopped down onto Michelle's bed. I rolled over so I could wrap my arms around both Sam and Michelle and squeeze them tight.

"So what exactly did you two want to do?" I asked.

"Starting where we left off sounds pretty good," Michelle said, and winked.

12