Submissive and Breedable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam muttered something.

"What was that?" I felt bad making her repeat herself but I honestly could not hear her.

"C-cuddling would be nice..."

"Wow, spicy," I joked. "Cuddling... before marriage?!"

"Shut up, dude," Michelle said before smooching me.

Squeezing her upper torso, I felt something unexpected. "Michelle, are these... some boobers? Some milkers? Tiddy?"

She laughed. "Yes, weirdo, I've been taking hormones. I know they're still really small, though."

"Nah, they're perfect! Great texture." I briefly released her nipple to give an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything like that..." Sam said.

I turned to face her. "Sam, you can take hormones if you want to, but either way you're already cute. I know you worry a lot about things, but try not to! No thoughts, empty head."

Sam smiled slightly. "Smooth, no wrinkles."

"That's the spirit!" I started using my fingers to massage the area between Sam's nipple and armpit.

Sam started to shake a bit until her repressed laughter burst out. "Oh, so you're ticklish? I unwound my other arm from Michelle and started tickling her full out;

"Aah! No! Ah ah ah ah! Stop!"

I finally relented on the tickling. Sam sat up and glared at me, before complaining, "Michelleeee, they're bullying meeee."

Michelle laughed. "Sam, maybe you should try being a little less bullyable. In fact--" Michelle crawled over and pushed Sam back down before laying on top of and across the two of us "--maybe I'll bully you a little too."

"No fair, ganging up on me," Sam whined, trying to sound indignant before breaking into a smile. "Meanies."

"Aw, we can be nice too, I promise," I said.

"I don't believe you," Sam said, a smirk finding its way to her lips.

"Huh, well... I guess I better demonstrate."

I extricated myself from the girl pile and started rubbing at the front of Sam's skirt as Michelle kissed her. "See, I'm being nice. It feels nice, right?"

"Yeah," Sam breathed before returning to locking lips with Michelle.

I continued to rub at her crotchal region, starting to feel something hard growing against my hand. "Glad to see someone's enjoying herself" I joked before flipping her skirt up around her hips and leaning in to give the straining front of her now moist panties a smooch.

Sam was panting now, louder and louder, as she and Michelle rubbed at each other's nipples. I was kissing and massaging her bulge through her panties, faster and faster, until she suddenly spurted.

"S-sorry," she said. "I know that was kinda... premature. I'm just not very experienced and--"

I stretched to silence her with a kiss. "You're perfect, Sam."

"You being so sensitive just makes you funner to tease," Michelle said before lightly nipping at Sam's nipple. Sam twitched and let out another great noise.

I reached towards Michelle's skirt but she intercepted my hand. "Down there doesn't really do much for me, since starting hormones, plus I kinda don't want to see it."

"Oh, sorry, I should have asked first. Hopefully that didn't make you feel weird or anything."

"It's fine, just wanted to make sure you know for next time. I'm all for you doing stuff up here, though," she said, pointing at her breasts.

"Oh, so there's gonna be a next time?" I said as I reached out and cupped her right breast, while Sam continued pinching the left one.

Michelle leaned forward and kissed me. "I sure hope so," she said before diving back in.

We continued making out for a while, and I snaked my free hand around to squeeze Sam's butt. It was soft and overall a great texture, 10/10.

I noticed Michelle didn't really seem to be breathing louder or getting hard at all. I paused the makeout session to ask, "Hey, Michelle, I just want to make sure you're enjoying this? I kinda feel like this is one sided, just making me feel good, and I wanna reciprocate if I can."

Michelle waved her hand, dismissing my concerns. "I am enjoying this lots, I promise, it just doesn't really show obviously. Try not to stress about things too much. If I wasn't happy with something I would let you know."

"Aw, healthy and open communication. You really are a girl."

Michelle stuck out her tongue at me, before sticking out her tongue in me. Meanwhile, Sam let go of Michelle's boob and started pulling my skirt up and my panties down. I moaned into Michelle's kiss as Sam licked at the tip of my rapidly hardening cock before enveloping it in her warm, wet lips.

I broke away from Michelle for a moment to say "Ah. fuck, Sam. SAM. That feels really GOOD oh my god FUCK keep going AAH GOD FUCK." Then I went back in to frenching Michelle and shook as Sam sucked the life out of me, then pulled away, her open mouth drooling white onto the sheets.

I repositioned myself and wrapped and wrapped an arm around each of the girls, snuggling in as I felt a post-fuckin nap coming on. I drifted off to sleep with my two best friends right beside me.

12