Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 06

Story Info
A couple gets their chastity fitted and tours their new home.
3.2k words
4.44
11.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first series, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub scenes, chastity, oral sex, and M/f sex. Mild raceplay to illustrate the power dynamic.

Previously, an Asian sub couple, Brandon and Lillian, locked in chastity devices finally joined Master's household. The household included 2 Masters and 1 other Asian slave couple. Brandon (slaveboy) and Lillian (slavegirl) learn more about the household and setup. Terry (Slave M) and Aiko (Slave F) give them a tour.

Brandon and Lillian finished moving all their belongings into a basement storage under the big rustic barn. It would be the last time they saw their possessions as they committed to being here for the next 2 years. Masters have insisted that they remained naked the entire time.

Terry and Aiko then led them out the barn on the other side. It opened up to a large grassy patch, trees and bushes along the two sides, and a forested hill to the front. There was also a large windmill nearby.

"So do we all stay in the barn?" asked Brandon.

Terry and Aiko kept walking. After a minute or so, they saw on the horizon a modern sleek glass house. Aiko said, "This is the primary residence, we all stay there. The barn is more of a playroom and for entertaining large parties. And to make outsiders think this is just a regular farm."

The modern house was large, it was two stories with floor to ceiling glass and concrete blocks. A high-tech looking modern compound. The slaves did not enter through the main door, instead they walked around to the back entrance on the lower level.

The back had a pool, hot tub, sunbathing area, and other outdoor party amenities. Everything looked very luxurious and high-end. There was also an outdoor shower. "That's where we slaves shower, at this outdoor shower. There's also a toilet on the side of the house. It's a fully functioning toilet but it's outside and no walls, so everyone can see you when you do your business. Slaves don't get any privacy, it's humiliating but you'll get used to it," said Aiko.

"The house inside is quite spacious and minimalist as well," continued Aiko, "there's an indoor pool, sauna and steam room, fitness room, and the usual stuff in houses, kitchen, bathroom, guest suites, etc. The Masters each have their own private quarters on the 2nd floor. They also have their offices inside. The entire house and property are outfitted with cameras and microphones everywhere. So while we can talk and do things freely when they are not around, just be aware you're always being watched. Lastly, there are no slave quarters in the house. We slaves are supposed to sleep anywhere. Sometimes the Masters will use us and let us sleep with them in their beds, other times we just sleep on floor mattresses in their room or in the kitchen. Any other questions?"

Lillian asked, "You said there are guest suites, does the Master invite other guests to stay over?"

"Yup, they'll invite other Masters or Mistresses and they bring their slaves along. Sometimes it's just a party, other times they might stay for an extended period of time. The rules will be laid out when that happens. Anything else?"

The two shook their heads, the rest was pretty self-explanatory.

"Great, you two should probably shower and shave before your chastity fitting."

Just then, Master C walked into the back patio and said, "Welcome again, I hope Slave M and F gave you the basic rundown of things here."

"Yes Sir," the two replied.

"There's one more thing you should be aware of. This property actually belongs to Slave M and F. They have granted Master D and I exclusive use for perpetuity. In addition, the reason why we brought you two in is because Slave M and F work full-time during the day in normal jobs. That's how they bring in the money to maintain everything here. It was clear after a year that it was hard for them to both focus on their jobs and focus on our needs. So that's why we decided to add two more slaves.

"Slave M and F have been with me for a while, we have always been attracted to Asian couples, especially those seeking to be dominated. I have many years of experience with Asian slave candidates. So when I found you two not long ago, I jumped on the opportunity. And I think that's what you two would have liked anyways. Having an Asian couple naturally submit and crave for dominance is quite attractive in my opinion. I hope you think the same way."

It was something that both Brandon and Lillian enjoyed, giving up their control to a stronger powerful white man. Lillian just hoped they weren't fetishized by their Asian-ness like her last white boyfriend. But the racial superiority overtones did appeal to her and Brandon especially how much bigger, stronger, and more dominating the two white masters were.

Master C directed Slave M and F to get the collars for Brandon and Lillian. They attached and locked black collars around the new slaves as officially being owned.

"Alright Slave M and F, go back inside and get to work. I will take over now for their chastity fitting. I have the keys."

Terry and Aiko then went back inside to continue with their tasks. Brandon and Lillian remained naked outside waiting for the next steps. They were slightly excited to have their chastity devices removed, but not sure if they would be allowed to cum.

"I will unlock you now. The important thing is that neither of you should touch yourselves or each other and under no circumstances are you allowed to cum unless I say so. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

He then unlocked the two chastity devices that have been on them for over a week. Neither have touched their genitals since their ordeal when they last fucked each other out in the open. After removing their devices, Lillian's pussy felt bare, with the wind blowing through her naked pussy lips. She still had a small patch of hair above her pussy that they were not able to shave because of the metal band. As for Brandon, his cock sprung up and got hard the instant his cock cage was removed.

Lillian gave Brandon a quick smile as this was the second time ever she's seen Brandon's full hard cock. It stood straight out, his dark shaft with foreskin still pulled back revealing his pink penis head. Lillian wanted to suck and nibble on it.

"Alright slaves, it's been a week since you were locked up, so I don't expect either of you to be the cleanest down there. To show your submission, I want both of you to clean each other with your mouths. And this is cleaning, not giving each other oral. And remember no cumming!"

Brandon and Lillian, not sure where to do it, decided to get on the outdoor table to clean each other. They got on to their sides and in a 69 position and started cleaning each other. Since both have been locked for so long, there was a strong musty odor from their genitals. Lillian's was more damp and musty smelling and Brandon's was musky and urine smelling. Despite the smell, they both started to clean each other, it was closest thing they would get to oral sex.

The thought of a white man watching the Asian couple clean their week old dirty genitals with their mouths would be humiliating, except the two had always craved this type of humiliation and servitude.

Brandon licked all over Lillian's pussy, around her lips and in her pussy, careful not to stimulate her clit too much. He even licked her patch of pussy hair. Lillian did the same for Brandon, cleaning his penis head and the undersides of his foreskin. The urine odor was pungent but Lillian was also glad to get a chance to suck her boyfriend's cock. Both were incredibly sensitive and moaned a few times.

What was supposed to be a cleaning was soon turning into full out oral for each other. Master C put it to a stop.

"I think you two moaning means you're both cleaned. You can stop now. Stay on the table and I'll take your measurements."

He walked over to Brandon with a glass of ice which he used to instantly shrink his hard-on to a limpy 2 inch dick. He used his phone to take measurements and photos. He walked over to Lillian and did the same. "I have a 3d printer inside that will make your new custom chastity devices. In the meantime, go shower and shave."

Brandon and Lillian got off the table and went over to the outdoor shower. There was soap and razors and shaving cream and the two started to shower. With Master C watching over them, they did not try to play, they just went on with the task at hand and washed and shaved each other.

Master C handed them towels to dry off and inspected both of them. He caressed both of them, feeling their chest, breast, flat stomachs, and their round buttocks. "So soft and smooth. I'm glad to have such sexy obedient Asian slaves. Now slavegirl, get on the table on your back.

Lillian moved up on the table, legs hanging from the edge, and laid flat exposing her breasts and pussy. Master C ran his hands on her breasts down to her pussy and started to massage her pussy with his hand. Lillian was starting to enjoy this as she's been in chastity for over a week. How wonderful she felt to have someone play and stimulate her sensitive pussy, basking in the outdoor sun and being fondled. Brandon could only watch.

"This pussy is awfully tight," said Master C, "you need to loosen you up otherwise my cock won't fit." That sounded tantalizing for Lillian, not sure what to expect as she's never seen her Master's cock before. Master C kept fingering her hole which was starting to get wet. Lillian was certainly enjoying what she was getting.

"I have an idea. Slaveboy, get down on your knees and get me hard."

Brandon went down on his knees and pulled Master's pants down. His soft cock looked impressively girthy, Brandon hoped he could fit as much in as he could. The cock was probably as thick as his roommate's cock from last week that couldn't fit in his ass. Brandon started slurping and sucking his Master's cock. He enjoyed this power dynamic a lot, worshipping a big white cock with his mouth while he was on his knees. He was getting hard himself during the process.

It wasn't long until Master got fully hard. His cut cock was a full 7.5 inches, while not super long, it was girthy and meaty, much thicker than Brandon's cock. No wonder Lillian's pussy might be too tight for him. Master then told Brandon to move over and lick Lillian's pussy.

Brandon did so dutifully, Lillian loved the way Brandon licked her. He would nibble her pussy lips and make soft circles around her clit with his tongue.

"Alright slaveboy, I want you to fuck her and stretch her tight pussy out. But no cumming! If you feel the need to cum, you're going to pull out and stop."

"Yes Sir."

Brandon went next to her pussy and slowly shoved his 5.5 inch cock into Lillian's wet folds. He did it slowly as Lillian whimpered a sound of satisfaction. "Oh Brandon, I wanted you inside me for so long."

Meanwhile, Master pushed Brandon's head down. Brandon thought he would get to kiss Lillian while fucking her, but instead, Brandon's head was shoved on to Master's cock. He was sucking on Master's cock while fucking Lillian. Lillian on the bottom got to see her Master's cock for the first time. The largeness of his cock amazed her, to see the thickness and the low hanging balls that were just touching her nose. She didn't ask for permission and proceeded to lick her Master's balls while her boyfriend sucked his cock.

The two slaves were now interlocked. Brandon's penis grinding the insides of her vagina while their mouths were servicing their Master's cock. This was the desire they both wanted, as a submissive couple, serving their dominant master. But it was too erotic for Brandon, after a few short minutes, he immediately pulled out of Lillian's pussy to stop himself from cumming.

Lillian suddenly felt empty without her boyfriend's cock inside of her. She was still in heat and wanted more.

"Good boy, you follow instructions well. Now let's hope that pussy is properly stretched." Master C walked over and pulled her legs up. He started to slap his meaty cock on her clit, stimulating Lillian once again. He gently slid the head of his cock into her as her pussy lips slowly stretched out to take him in. Inch by inch the cock went in, but it was much too large for Lillian.

The size difference was noticeable for Lillian. Her boyfriend's cock would seamlessly slide into her pussy hole and tingled her inner walls, Master C's cock would stretch everything inside of her. It reached the inner parts of her vagina that have never been touched before.

"Oh Master, it's so big, it hurts, oh please, not too deep!" she yelled and shreked.

"It's not big, it's because your Asian boyfriend's cock is small. Starting now, you're only going to be getting big cocks. Only big white cocks will be fucking your Asian pussy, you got that?"

"Oh, yes Master. Oww! My pussy is meant for superior white cocks. Ugh!"

Brandon felt humiliated listening to his girlfriend say that. He looked at his hard cock and wondered if he'll ever be able to satisfy her needs and if his cock ever deserved a pussy. Who will ever appreciate his small cock.

Master C didn't like her screaming too much and told Brandon to tongue her mouth. Brandon was hoping he could put his cock in her mouth but not this time. Brandon went up to her and started mouthing her to silence her screams.

Lillian slowly adjusted her breathing and did her best to open up her pussy. She's never experienced this size before, it stretched her insides every way imaginable. She tried to adjust her hips to take in more. She knew she would have to take it all in, she felt a mix of pain and excitement.

For Master C, the pussy gripped his cock tightly, it was squeezing every inch of his thick meat, not a lot of room to slide. He kept his cock inside her so she would start getting used to it.

"Get used to this cock slavegirl, your pussy belongs to us, so your pussy has to please our cocks!"

"Mm, yes Master, please let me satisfy you, use my pussy as you wish." Lillian started to get more wet and opened up a bit more as she felt the excitement of submitting to the biggest cock she's seen.

"Isn't it sexy to have me fuck you while your pathetic boyfriend watches?"

"Yes Sir, we both want to please you. Ohh! This is your Asian pussy to use, we are here to serve your big white cock."

Brandon was mesmerized by how slutty she had become.

Lillian's pussy kept contracting as his cock moved around inside her. Master C quite liked this internal massaging of his cock. After a few minutes, he decided it was enough training for today and didn't want to rough her up too much.

For his slaves, he would never announce when he was cumming. In this case, he quietly grunted as 6 heavy streams of cum entered Lillian's body. She felt the hot liquid reach the insides of her pussy, parts that have never been previously touched by any other dicks.

Master C slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy, which was still tightly clamped on his cock. He asked if slaveboy wanted to clean it up. Brandon, still horny and hard, said yes.

"Well beg for it then slaveboy. Tell me who's pussy you want and why you want it."

"Please Sir, let me lick her...I mean, let me lick the Asian pussy that you own. I want to taste your warm seed inside of her. I'm a pathetic slave that craves other men's cum, especially from superior men like you, men with real cocks that get to fuck Asian pussies."

"That's right slaveboy, your pleasure is to see other superior men fuck and clean up after them. Your cock is not suitable for that and should never get to cum. Now get in there and lick her clean."

He dove right into her pussy and licked all the pussy juice and cum off.

"Slavegirl, you did well your first time, you may cum as he licks your pussy."

"Thank you Master," said Lillian, relieved that the pain was over but also ecstatic that she just got used by a big white cock and can finally orgasm from her boyfriend's tongue.

Brandon went over and cleaned up the sticky mess in her pussy. Lillian's legs wrapped and squeezed on Brandon's head as she was about to orgasm. "Oh Brandon, keep going, get your tongue in there, keep licking, I'm cumming! Oh baby, I'm cumming!"

Brandon felt her whole body shaking as his head was locked in between her legs and her pussy. He was happy he got to make his girlfriend cum and taste Master's cum for the first time.

Master D then came out of the house holding two black plastic and metal contraptions. They were the slaves' new chastity devices. Master D pushed Brandon aside and fingered Lillian's wet pussy for a while and then started to assemble her new chastity device. It was a similar belt in metal and some parts plastic. It had a tighter and more secured fit and also a bit more lightweight and hygienic.

Master C grabbed Brandon by the cock with a tight grip which made his hard-on quickly shrivel up. He then attached the base ring and a new cock cage on his limp dick. The new cock cage felt much more snug and also more comfortable. It had more openings for easier cleaning and the same high-grade plastic as Slave M's cock cage. Brandon was a bit saddened that he wasn't allowed to cum today and wasn't sure when he could, but at least Master C allowed him to fuck his girlfriend for a little bit.

Once the two slaves were locked again, Master D said, "You're all fitted now. Don't forget, we decide when you get to be unlocked. We control when you cum. We like to keep all our slaves at maximum horniness so you become the most submissive. Only way to do it is with chastity. Now go back inside, Slave M and F have a list of chores for you."

The slave couple was now acquainted with their environment and looked forward to their slave journey with their 2 Masters and another slave couple.

Next: chapter 7