Submissive Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my approval as she continued, "I would dress in a French maid costume as I cleaned your house. You would notice that I wasn't wearing any panties. I would be embarrassed, but willing to assist you in using a lint roller on your pants. Your obvious hard cock would be visible and you would insist that I attend to all of your needs since I was just a yellow-skinned maid that should know who her masters were."

She then moaned quietly as she continued, "I would put on a business suit and glasses to interview for a position at your company. I would be professional and tell you all about my qualifications. I would accidentally let it slip that my last company had gone out of business and I really needed this job. You would then inform me that the job paid very well and came with big benefits, but the only position available for a Jap would be on my knees. I would need the job so much that I would accept any position offered."

Miko was really getting into describing her fantasies to me and continued, "I would come to your house for an appointment to give you a full-body oil massage. My white skirt would be a little too short and you would be able to see that I didn't have on any panties when I would bend over. When you roll over onto your back, I see your hard white cock right in front of me. Considering I'm just a slant-eyed slut for white cock, I wouldn't be able to resist your hard cock."

She moaned softly as she continued, "I would come to your house in a professional dress suit trying to get you to switch insurance companies. I would be willing to do anything to gain your membership."

My hard cock gave a twitch in my as she continued, "I would wear skimpy lingerie and be waiting on you as you got home, where I would show you how a white master deserved to be welcomed home."

She sighed and gasped then closed her eyes and gritted her teeth in concentration as she fought off her building orgasm. I smiled at her discomfort and innocently asked, "What's wrong? You look like you're in pain. How long has it been since you masturbated?"

Miko whimpered and breathed out, "This morning in bed and again in the shower, sir."

I smiled at her immediate response as I asked, "How did you masturbate in bed? Did you use your fingers or a toy?"

She moaned out, "I used a dildo."

I nodded and asked, "Did you sit on the dildo or fuck yourself with it?"

She took a deep breath and replied, "I stuck the suction cup base on my headboard and fucked myself on it doggie style."

I felt my cock twitch again as I pictured the scene, then asked, "What color is your dildo?"

She opened her eyes and gazed longingly at me, as she answered, "It's tan-colored, like a white man's cock, sir."

I smiled at her admission as I asked, "Did you fantasize about me kneeling behind you slamming your yellow pussy until you orgasmed on my hard white cock?"

Miko nodded as she moaned out, "Yes, sir. I usually masturbate while thinking about you pounding my Jap holes with your big white cock until I cum."

I moaned softly and looked her in the eyes as I said, "Imagine me walking up behind you, bending you over, ripping off your panties if I allow you to keep wearing them, then plunging my hard white cock into your Jap pussy until I shoot my hot seed into your yellow body. I could pull you onto my lap, have you put my hard cock into your pussy, and ride me until I cum deep inside you. Or maybe I would push you to your knees, order you to take out my hard cock, and have you show me what a good little cock sucker you are. But I could also push you onto your back on my bed, crawl between your legs, and feast on your yellow pussy until my face is wet with your juices and your left gasping from multiple orgasms."

Miko squirmed in her chair and whimpered as I described things I intended to do to her that she so desperately yearned for. She looked pleadingly into my eyes as she let out a stuttered sigh. I was still smirking at her desperation and painful arousal as I asked, "Is your yellow pussy all hot and wet?"

She nodded her head as she whispered, "Yes, sir."

I continued to push her, "Have you gotten all horny for my hard white cock, you slant-eyed slut?"

Miko held my gaze with a pleading look in her eyes as she said, "Yes, sir."

I smirked wider as I asked, "How long has it been since someone had licked your yellow pussy or sucked your Jap clit?"

She whimpered as she admitted, "More than a year, sir. My ex said it was unhygienic."

I shook my head as I replied, "Your yellow pussy tastes very clean to me. I bet I will be spending plenty of time with my face between your legs. Lucky for you that I enjoy licking pussy and sucking clit so much. I can make a girl orgasm multiple times before I shove my hard white cock inside her."

Miko moaned in desire as she imagined me giving her multiple orgasms by going down on her. She knew that if I licked, sucked, and fucked her to multiple orgasms, she really would worship me. She moaned softly as she imagined falling to the bed in sheer exhaustion after experiencing more orgasms than she could count. She remained silent but continued to gaze desperately into my eyes.

I smiled warmly at her expression and casually said, "I suppose it's about time for me take my new slant-eyed fuck slut home and try her out. You be a good little yellow fuck slut and I just might keep you for myself. Bad little fuck sluts get left to their own devices. I'm sure a horny little Jap like you is well-motivated to show her new white master how much of an asset she is, aren't you?"

Miko nodded her head as she declared, "Yes, sir."

Smiling at the relief on her face, I added, "You may stop edging yourself for now, but as soon as you get into your car I expect you to start again. Is that clear?"

Miko sighed in relief as she brought her hand out from between her legs and replied, "Yes, sir."

I then grabbed her hand, brought her wet fingers to my lips, and held her gaze as I slowly sucked them clean of her pussy juices. Finished with her fingers, I pulled her hand away from my face and continued to hold her gaze as I moaned huskily, "Yes, you slant-eyed fuck slut, your yellow pussy is delicious. As long as you keep that yellow pussy clean and smooth, I'll give it all the attention it deserves."

Miko clenched her thighs as she breathed out, "Thank you, sir."

I then placed my finger inside the hem of her skirt and pulled her along behind me. She blushed furiously but allowed me to lead her out of the coffee shop with a giddy grin on her face. No one looking at us could doubt that we were headed somewhere for sex. I led us to my car and turned around to face her. She immediately pressed herself against me and looked up at me with a hopeful smile on her face. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and smirked as I ordered, "Ok, Jap slut, It's time to see how well you follow orders. I want you to turn around, flip up your skirt, and show me your cute ass."

She gasped and quickly looked around before taking a deep breath and turning around in my arms. She then flipped up her skirt, presenting her cute bubbly ass cheeks to me. I moaned in appreciation and said, "Now, bend over and touch your toes."

Miko immediately dropped her hands to her feet with ease and looked back at me from between her legs, showing me just how flexible she was. I ran my fingers over her luscious ass cheeks making her sigh softly. Looking down at her, I declared, "You do have a lovely ass, even for a Jap."

I then ran a finger over her puckered hole, making her gasp and clinch her asshole. I smirked down at her as I observed, "Your tight little asshole is so cute. Are you absolutely positive that this little puckered hole has never had a nice hard cock sliding inside?"

Miko moaned again, but finally replied, "No, sir. I've never had anal sex."

I smacked her ass cheeks hard enough to make her jump as I rebuked, "A slant-eyed slut like you has no use in speaking clinical about sex. It's not anal sex it's butt fucking, ass fucking, or fucked up the ass. A yellow fuck slut should always be open and honest when speaking to her white master. You don't perform oral sex on me, you suck my hard white cock or blow me. You won't be gifted with experiencing multiple orgasms from me performing oral sex on you, you will cum until you shake after I've licked your yellow pussy or sucked your Jap clit. We won't make love, I will shove my hard white cock deep into your yellow pussy until I pump my white seed into your unworthy body or you will climb on top of my hard white cock and ride it until you feel me fill your Jap cunt with my cum. Is that understood, you slant-eyed slut?"

Miko nodded as she sighed at the dirty descriptions and replied, "Yes, sir."

I then slid my fingers between pussy lips and teased her clit as I observed, "Your yellow pussy is very hot Jap. Are you wet and horny for me and my hard white cock?"

Miko moaned and shivered as I teased her. She finally moaned out, "Yes, sir."

I smiled and nodded at her obedience as I said, "Good girl. Now stand up and turn around."

Miko immediately stood and turned in my arms until she was facing me again. I pulled her tight against my body and ground my hard cock against her stomach as I asked, "Do you know what that is, Nip?"

Miko moaned and pressed herself harder against me as she moaned out, "Yes, sir. That's your hard white cock."

I smiled as I replied, "That's right. My big white cock is nice and hard. I've grown horny knowing that I have my own slant-eyed slut to play with. I think I should take you home and find out how much skill and enthusiasm you have for serving your new white master. Remember, as soon as you get back in your car, you have to edge all the way to my house and keep going until I tell you to stop. You could stop as soon as I can no longer see you, but you would still be disobeying me. This is a trust exercise. If you prove to me that you can be trusted to follow my orders when I'm not there, you may be allowed other opportunities. You may be invited to sleep in your white master's bed from time to time. You might even be allowed the privilege of washing me in the shower or bath. You want to be trusted, don't you?"

Miko nodded as she replied, "Yes, sir."

I nodded and smiled as I groped her ass cheeks and said, "Then let's go. I'm anxious to play with my new yellow toy."

This time I smacked her ass hard as she turned to walk away. Miko jumped but then shivered and had a slight shake in her step as she walked to her car. I smiled, knowing that my little Miko was horny enough to squirt once she finally orgasmed. I couldn't wait to have her moaning in pleasure, shaking in exuberance, crying out in release, and twitching in exhaustion. This little thing had a pent-up sexual desire that needed to be relieved. After tonight, she would be hooked on my hard cock and tongue.

We arrived at my place and I escorted her inside. The poor thing was still edging herself and was on the verge of tears. I shut the door and turned around to gaze at her. She was adorable in her sexy skirt and blouse with her fingers furiously edging her pussy. She looked up at me with a pleading look on her face as she sighed softly and waited for my instructions. I tilted my head and said, "As I'm sure you know, Nip, a slant-eye should always show the proper respect to her white master when she enters his home. The best way is for the slant to always wear some form of uniform. This uniform will signify and advertise your submission, honor, loyalty, and total commitment to your white master. It will also give your white master a nice view of your sexy yellow body. Since you don't have a uniform yet, I want you to strip naked. I want to see your yellow body, now that you belong to me."

Miko immediately began stripping naked as she submissively held my gaze. I let my eyes roam hungrily over her body. She quickly finished stripping and like a good girl, properly folded and stacked her clothes on the floor beside her.

I smiled at her submission and cleanliness as I walked around her and said, "Very good, Nip. A yellow slut should always remember to keep her white master's home clean and tidy. You are very fit and your body is quite sexy. I think you have a chance to keep my attention and concentration on you if you prove to be an adequate slant-eyed slut."

I trailed my fingers over her skin as I circled her. I paid a lot of attention to her luscious ass making her moan softly. As I stepped in front of her I teased her perky breasts causing her to moan again. I smirked at her as I gently pinched her hard nipples and pulled slightly. Miko gasped and whimpered as she fought to stay quiet and still. Smiling at her submission, I released her nipples and circled her again. I casually commented as I walked, "You have a very sexy body for a Nip. Any slut would love to have a luscious ass like yours. Your figure is tight and fit where it needs to be, but you still have perky yellow tits. Yes, very nice indeed."

Miko looked at me longingly but remained silent as I stopped in front of her. I smirked at her and said, "Kneel down and take out my cock."

Miko immediately sank to her knees and brought her hands to unzip my pants. She removed my hard cock from my pants with reverence and licked her lips as she slowly trailed her fingers up and down my shaft. She gripped my shaft in her hands and squeezed gently as if admiring the hardness and girth. I smirked down at her as I asked, "What are you?"

She immediately answered, "I'm a slant-eyed slut, sir."

My hard cock jumped in her hands causing her to moan and look down at the precum oozing from my cock head. I smirked as she looked back up at me and I asked, "Who am I?"

She trailed her fingers longingly over my hard cock shaft as she held my gaze and answered, "You're my white master, sir."

I nodded and asked, "Don't you also want to be a white cock sucking Jap?"

Miko moaned softly as she nodded and answered, "Yes, sir."

I smiled as I asked, "What is the proper place for a Nip fuck doll like you?"

Miko smiled lustfully as she replied, "Wherever my white master wants me, sir."

I smiled at her fast thinking and said, "Good girl. Now I think it's time you showed me how well you can worship a hard white cock. I want you to suck my hard white cock until I blow my load down your Jap throat."

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock head. She closed her eyes and moaned as she began sucking and licking my cock head. She gripped my cock shaft with both hands as she began bobbing her head engulfing my entire cock. She took my hard cock deep into her throat until I felt her nose poking against my groin. She never gagged or showed any discomfort as sucked and slurped up and down my cock. I felt her begin to massage my balls and stroke my cock shaft as she continued to suck.

Knowing how much my dirty talk turned her on, I said, "Miko, you certainly know how to suck a white cock. I bet you've wanted to suck my white cock since college, haven't you? A slant-eyed slut like you loves the feel of a hard white cock inside them. I doubt you care which hole is used as long as it's a white cock. I bet you feel natural on your knees worshipping my hard white cock like a good little Nip fuck doll. Mmm...a Jap should always know her place and take pleasure from serving her white master."

Miko moaned around my cock and gripped my shaft and balls tighter as she enjoyed my derogatory comments. She looked up at me through lidded eyes with her lips wrapped around my hard cock and held eye contact as she flicked her tongue along my shaft and cock head as she sucked. I moaned in pleasure and held her gaze as I moaned, "That's my good little yellow cock sucker. I'm going to get a lot of use out of your mouth. I hope you love the taste of my white cock and cum, because you're going to have them both every day. A slant-eyed slut like you should enjoy sucking her white master's hard cock and swallowing his cum. The only proper place for a white master's cum is inside his yellow fuck doll. I might give you a facial to mark my territory and show you how little I think of you, but you're still going to lick up all my cum. I bet you'd love feeling my hot cum shooting all over your yellow face, wouldn't you?"

Miko was moaning continuously around my hard cock as she continued to suck it and stroke my shaft into her mouth. I already felt my orgasm approaching and knowing how much she got off on my racist misogynistic remarks, I said, "That's my good little yellow slut. Keep going and I'll fill you up with my hot white cum. Damn, you're a good white cock sucker, Nip. Look at yourself. You're on your knees with my big white cock in your mouth as you suck and stroke me into your mouth. You must be desperate to feel and taste my white cum shoot into your mouth and down your throat. I bet your yellow pussy is free-flowing with your juices, isn't it?"

Miko moaned louder and gripped my cock tighter as it twitched in her mouth. I quickly took out my phone and began taking pictures of her reaction as my hard cock exploded in her mouth. I captured her glazed-over eyes as my derogatory comments heightened her arousal. Then her eyes went wide in surprise as my cum shot into her mouth. She slowly closed her eyes in pleasure as she began swallowing my big load. Her eyes remained closed in concentration as she continued to suck and stroke my cock. She opened her eyes and looked up at me when my cock stopped cumming. I moaned as her tongue began flicking over my sensitive cock head. I took a great picture of her with a proud look on her face as she looked up at me. My last picture showed her extreme arousal as I said, "Nip, you are the best cock sucker I've ever experienced. You give honor and joy to all white-loving slant-eyed sluts with your cock sucking skills. A white cock worshipping yellow slut like you gives hope to all the other Japs, Chinks, and Gooks that long to worship at the altar of white cock."

Miko blushed but smiled at my praise as she felt her lust skyrocket at hearing my derogatory terms. I slowly slipped my still-hard cock from between her lips, causing a whimper to escape her. She looked up at me with wide innocent eyes as she licked and sucked my cock head, reluctant to let go of my hard white cock. I grabbed my cock and smacked it against her cheeks several times before rubbing it across her lips again. Miko kissed my cock head as it swiped across her lips and continued to look up at me. I then put my hard cock back into my pants and offered her a hand to stand as I said, "I think I'll sample more of your skills and assets now, but since you have been such a dutiful and respectful slant-eyed slut we will continue this in my bed."

Miko was practically in heat as she breathed out, "Yes, sir."

I took her hand and pulled her in front of me. I placed my hands on her hips to guide her as I breathed into her ear, "I think I'll walk behind you so I can admire your big yellow ass as you walk. There's nothing sexier than a nice luscious ass swaying as a slut struts in front of me."

Miko shivered again as I gripped her hips and whispered to her, but only replied her customary, "Yes, sir."

I smiled as I began guiding her to my bedroom. Smirking behind her, I slid my hands from her hips to her ass cheeks. Miko sighed as I squeezed and groped both of her ass cheeks as we walked. Finally arriving at my bedroom, I turned her around and indicated my body to her as I ordered, "OK now Nip, it's time for you to undress me."

Miko bit her lower lip as she approached me and raised her hands to pull my shirt over my head. She then trailed her hands down my chest and abs until she reached my pants. She licked her lips as she undid my belt, lowered my zipper with a sigh, and unbuttoned my pants. With a soft moan, she gripped my pants and boxers to pull them down as she knelt in front of me. Her eyes immediately locked in on my hard cock as it bounced free. Miko gazed longingly at my hard white cock as she removed my pants and boxers from my legs, then pulled off my socks.