Submissive Asian

Story Info
Submissive Japanese friend is interested in Raceplay.
13.7k words
4.72
13.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers

*All characters in this story are over the age of 18 years old.*

I sat waiting in a local coffee shop for my future submissive to arrive. I made it a point to arrive early so I could choose the best table for privacy and use her "tardiness" to gauge her submissiveness. The coffee shop was not some franchise place but an old two-story house that had been converted, giving it a nice appeal and ambiance. I am 25 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am Caucasian with pale skin, 6', 175 lbs, and work out regularly. Miko is Japanese but was born in America. She is 24 years old, is 5'2", and 110 lbs. She keeps her hair cut to just past her ears and has dark brown eyes. She has an athletic body with an adorably large bubble butt and full D-cup breasts. The result of her large ass, full breasts, and petite body gave her an amazing figure.

We met in college and became fast friends. I know there was a mutual attraction between us, but one or both of us was always seeing someone and both of us were firmly against cheating. We got along great at college but never socialized off-campus until we ran into each other at a BDSM club. Meeting up at the club, we chatted and laughed about running into each other there of all places. I had been active in the BDSM scene for five years at that point and was a staunch master. She was a natural submission with a lot of fantasies of being sexually dominated and interested in finding out if she would enjoy BDSM play. At that time we were both in relationships and I was planning on testing the waters with my girlfriend at the time to find out if she would enjoy some BDSM fun. I was also planning to speak with a few friends of mine to see if they had any advice for testing the waters. Miko was nervous to be here alone and stuck to my side after we met. She soon loosened up once I introduced her to more people but she stayed glued to my side. She hoped to entice her current boyfriend into taking a more dominant role in their relationship and adding some BDSM into their lives.

After I walked her around and showed her various bondage and restraining devices, I made sure to let her watch various scenes being played out by the members. Miko was mesmerized by everything and I could tell she was interested and very turned on. Her quiet sighs, biting her lower lip, and clenched thighs told me that her boyfriend would be having a very fun time once she saw him again. As the night wore on, she admitted to wanting to try some basic paddling and flogging but she was still too shy and nervous to just strip down, place herself in a restraint device, and wait to be disciplined. Seeing nothing wrong with helping her out, wanting to see her reaction, and knowing that she would be safe with me, I offered to give her a spanking and flogging.

Miko's eyes lit up and she quickly agreed. I then led her over to an X-cross. I then instructed her to get as naked as she was comfortable with as I selected a ping-pong paddle and leather flogger from the wall rack. I turned back towards her and found her completely naked, leaning against the X-cross, and standing with her arms and legs spread-eagled waiting to be restrained. I admired her gorgeous ass, as I walked up and began silently placing her wrists and ankles in leather cuffs to completely immobilize her. Seeing the adorable way she was hiding her face against the cross, I placed a black padded blindfold on her. Miko immediately sighed and relaxed once she could no longer see anyone watching. I looked down at her body and smiled as I saw that she was subtly concealing her pussy and breasts by pressing herself against the cross.

I trailed the paddle across her skin making her gasp softly, as I leaned closer to her ear and huskily whispered, "Your safe word is 'Godzilla.' Say that once and I'll immediately stop. Ok?"

Miko nodded and breathed out, "Yes, sir."

I smiled at her immediate submission as I continued, "This is all for you, pet. You hurt my feelings tonight by not admitting that you missed me, and this is what happens to little girls who hurt my feelings."

Miko moaned softly as I trailed the paddle over her lovely ass cheeks. I then delivered a soft but swift smack on her left ass cheek. She jumped and sighed in pleasure as she squirmed in her restraints. I kept a close eye on her face as I then smacked her right ass cheek. I continued going back and forth, steadily ramping up the force of my spanks until her ass cheeks were rosy red. She was still moaning softly with each spank and continuously but her lower lip adorably. She was squirming and pulling at her restraints, but I could tell that she loved this.

I noticed that she began to push her ass out, presenting herself to me for more spanks. Smiling, I put down the paddle and picked up the flogger. I started off slow and easy to let her get used to the new sensations. My first hit caught her off guard and her gasp of surprise was readily audible to everyone watching. I kept the flogging steady for a time to judge her reactions and let her get used to it. I then began to add more force and speed. I played the flogger across her whole back, not letting her know exactly where the next blow would come. Miko was squirming against restraints again and her gasps had turned to quiet moans.

Seeing her body begin to slump after the long session on her feet, I slowly removed her restraints, wrapped a large towel around her body, and led her to an empty couch. Miko immediately collapsed against me and maneuvered herself into my lap as I held her close. Knowing that she would likely require a lot of aftercare, I slowly trailed my hands over her arms and back soothingly. Someone handed me a bottle of water and I held it for her as she greedily drank. I smiled at the fact that I was basically feeding her like a baby now that she was so exhausted. After she finished the water, she hugged herself to me and moaned softly under my soft caresses.

After she recovered, I grabbed her clothes and led her to a bathroom where she could redress. I thought it was so cute that, even though she had stopped naked and was naked throughout our scene, she still felt it was necessary to get dressed in privacy. She was quiet the rest of the night and I suspect she was on an endorphin high until we parted for the evening. As we left, she gave me a tight hug and thanked me for everything. Before she left I added that just in case she wanted to pick my brain, ask for advice, or wanted a follow-up spanking, we confirmed that we still had each other's phone numbers and emails. She then smiled and had a skip in her step as she walked to her car. I smirked knowingly as I watched her ease herself into her car. Thinking that she was going to rush to her boyfriend's house and fuck him into unconsciousness, I wondered how she would explain the red marks on her ass and back if she were to see him in the next few days. I laughed and guessed that she would probably just go home and take care of herself for the next few hours.

Over the next several months we exchanged texts and emails, but for the most part, returned to our lives. Since we were friends in college and she trusted me, Miko admitted her BDSM and sexual fantasies to me. I felt obliged to reply with my own. She had a strong desire for raceplay especially a dominant white man vs a submissive Asian girl. She loved to suck cock and her pussy practically gushed when she fantasized about being pushed to her knees and ordered to suck a hard white cock. She was interested in receiving anal sex and often fingered her asshole when she masturbated. Going down on her would likely result in her screaming so loud that someone would call the cops. She desperately wanted her boyfriend to do any of this, but from what she would write, I'm guessing he was too vanilla.

I told her about my sexual preferences and likes, which included everything she had mentioned. I had not tried raceplay, but I admitted that I could see the appeal as long as both parties were into it. I admitted that I was lucky with my girlfriend who tried and loved to be cuffed to the bed or other object, spanked, paddled, and flogged. But she unfortunately wasn't one to share her fantasies and would only agree to things if I brought them up. The sex was great and we enjoyed ourselves, but she didn't want to go to the club or try anything else. She also still would not talk about anything new that she was interested in trying, even if I asked upfront. We still got along but got the feeling that she was going through the motions. After a while, I saw the writing on the wall and I wasn't heartbroken over the inevitable breakup either.

Not long after the breakup, Miko admitted to her and her boyfriend's breakup. We laughed at our luck with the opposite sex and decided we should meet up back at the BDSM club for their "game night." The club ran themed events throughout the month: lesbian night, gay night, game night, singles night, couples night, etc. Considering our love of old fantasy board games etc, we decided to have some fun and unwind. We met up that night and immediately jumped into a Magic: The Gathering 5-person game that ended up lasting two hours. After we were both knocked out at the one-hour mark, I offered Miko another spanking while we waited to play another game. She gleefully accepted and 45 minutes later was wrapped in another towel, clinging to me, as we waited for the next game to start. Miko was once again purring in her endorphin-high as she sat naked in my lap.

After a short while, Miko got dressed again and came back to sit on my lap as we watched the last plays of the game. Once Magic was over, seven of us played a few other old board and fantasy games until we all started to want to go home. As Miko and I were walking to our cars, I decided to throw out, "You know, anytime you want to try out raceplay with me, all you have to do is ask."

Miko stopped dead and looked up at me with wide hopeful eyes as she whispered, "Really?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah. You're smoking hot and I think we could have a lot of fun. Just think about it and get back to me. We can meet up and discuss the details in a few days if you really want this."

She nodded surprised at my offer and finally replied, "Ok. I'll get back to you."

She texted me the next day, "Let's do it."

I smiled as I replied, "We still have to meet up to discuss everything. Why don't we go to 'The Coffee House' tomorrow night to talk about the next step."

She readily agreed and we made plans to meet at 5 pm. I arrived at 4 pm and waited for her to arrive. My cock was painfully hard and I had made a point of not jerking off or trying to get laid for several days. Given how much the idea of sucking a hard white cock turned her on and everything else she fantasized about, I had little doubt that I would be satisfied soon enough. I watched her drive into the parking lot at 4:55 pm and smiled as I considered the fun we would have. I sent her a quick text letting her know where I was seated and then waited for her to join me. A short time later in a knee-length black skirt, white blouse, and black sweater vest. She looked adorable but I kept my face passive and my eyes hard as she sat down with an excited, "Hi."

I arched an eyebrow and looked disapprovingly at her as I replied, "You kept me waiting. That is unacceptable."

She looked shocked and seemed to be about to argue her innocence, but my hard stare silenced any argument as she lowered her head and replied submissively, "I'm sorry."

I smiled, unseen by her, at the ease of her submission. I then continued, "If we're going to do this, you need to understand who's in charge. Do you know who is in charge, Miko?"

She nodded her head and kept her eyes lowered as she replied, "You're in charge."

I nodded and smiled as I replied, "Good girl. Now since you've kept me waiting you should be punished. Take off your panties and hand them to me across the table."

Miko looked up quickly in shock at my order then quickly looked around before slowly dropping her hands under the table and wiggling her ass in the seat. Blushing furiously, she then handed me her balled-up white lace panties. I took them from her and held them up as I examined them. Miko gasped and quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking, but stayed completely silent. I had chosen the table carefully and knew that no one could see me or what I was doing, though Miko didn't know that. I smirked at her as I indicated the wet spot on her panties and said, "Looks like you're wet already. Are you hot for my hard white cock already?"

Miko blushed furiously but nodded quickly as she quietly replied, "Yes."

I smirked as I countered, "Yes, what?"

Miko didn't look around this time but bit her lip nervously as she looked me in the eyes and shyly said, "Yes, I'm hot for your hard white cock, sir."

I nodded as I replied, "Good girl. Now tell me, how many times a day do you masturbate?"

Miko practically showed bright red as I asked her this, but my steady questions had begun to chip away at her resistance to admitting to anything embarrassing. She never turned her head away, but quickly looked in either direction with her eyes before looking back at me with a shy look and saying, "Usually three times a day depending on if I had sex...and orgasmed."

She quickly added that last part as if reminding herself that sex didn't always include an orgasm. I guessed that her ex had not been very giving or attentive in that department. I pretended not to notice and simply nodded as I ordered, "I want you to play with your clit and pussy right now as we talk."

Miko gasped and looked at me fearfully with wide eyes. I smirked at her and reminded her, "Remember, you wanted this and you've acknowledged that I'm in charge. It's up to you, play with your yellow pussy like a good little Japanese fuck-slut, or don't and find another white master. The choice is yours."

Miko shivered at my name-calling and I could tell she was getting very turned on by my racist language. Without taking her eyes off mine, she slowly dropped her hand under the table and gasped as she started playing with herself. I nodded and added, "Good girl. Do you see how naturally submission comes from a slant-eyed slut to her white master? Can you feel how easy and sexually rewarding it is for you to accept your place and do as you're r told?"

Miko moaned softly and nodded her head as she whispered breathlessly, "Yes, sir."

I smiled as I added, "From now on, you may masturbate as much as you want when you're alone, but you are no longer allowed to make yourself orgasm unless you're with me. If you're such a yellow slut for my hard white cock, you will only ever be allowed release if I'm touching you. If I'm inside you or playing with your Jap pussy or ass then you may orgasm as much as you can. Do you understand, you slant-eyed slut?"

Miko whimpered pitifully but I could see the desire in her eyes as she replied, "Yes, sir."

I smiled again as I continued, "If I tell you to do something, no matter what it is or where we see, you will not hesitate to obey me. If I were to tell you to crawl under this table and suck my hard white cock like the good little Nip, you would do so without hesitation or argument. You would feel proud and thank me for allowing you the honor and privilege of being in your rightful place as a slant-eyed slut. Is that understood?"

Miko bit her lower lip to hold in a moan as she nodded her head and answered, "Yes, sir."

I smiled and nodded back as I replied, "Good girl. You are very good at accepting your place as a Jap slut. I bet your yellow pussy is dripping wet right now. Let me see your fingers, slut. I want to see how wet you are."

Miko slowly brought her hand above the table and showed me her fingers, which were now wet and slick with her juices. I smiled and pulled her hand to my face across the table. Without hesitation, I wrapped my lips around her fingers and sucked and licked them clean. I moaned around her fingers and pulled them from my mouth once I no longer tasted her pussy juices. I smiled at her shocked and aroused expression as I said, "Your yellow pussy is quite tasty. You may return to playing with yourself now."

Miko slowly lowered her hand back under the table and sighed as she resumed edging herself. I smiled at her continued submission and added, "Now there are a few things that I need to make perfectly clear. I know that you want to take my hard white cock up your tight little yellow asshole. I am happy to breed all of your Jap holes several times a day, but I will not give you ass-to-mouth or ass-to-pussy. I don't care about humiliating or degrading you and as a slant-eyed slut you deserve to be humiliated and degraded, don't you?"

Miko whimpered as her lust grew, but dutifully replied, "Yes, sir."

I nodded and continued, "But I will not do either of those because I thoroughly enjoy licking a tasty pussy and I might even kiss you if you've been a good little Nip. So the last thing I want is for your pussy of mouth to taste lick shit. I also do not like water sports or scat. The only body fluids we will be dealing with are your saliva on my hard white cock, your pussy juices on my cock and tongue, and my hot cum pumped into your Jap holes. Is that understood?"

Miko's body gave a slight jerk as she heard about my love of licking pussy and she felt her pussy tingle at the thought of finally receiving oral sex, sucking my cock, and having my hard white cock deep inside her pussy and asshole. When my question finally made it through the fog of her arousal, she submissively replied, "Yes, sir."

Knowing that she enjoyed the validation, I smiled as I said, "Good girl. Now since you are no longer allowed to orgasm by yourself, I suspect that my slant-eyed slut will be hot and horny for my hard white cock, won't you?"

Miko squirmed and whimpered before answering with a needful expression on her face, "Yes, sir."

I nodded and smirked as I asked, "How would you serve your new white master?"

Milo's body gave a jerk and she bit her lip as she breathed out, "I would cook and clean for you whenever you ordered me to, as is your right as a white master. I would dress however you desired, no matter how slutty, as is my lot in life as your slant-eyed slut. I would be at your beck and call 24 hours a day, no matter what. I would suck your hard white cock every chance you gave me, sir. I would gratefully present my asshole and pussy to you whenever you desired to breed my Jap holes. I would always thank you for cumming inside or on my yellow body, whichever you desired, sir."

I smiled warmly and nodded, as I again said, "Good girl. Now I was thinking while you kept me waiting for you, how should a slant-eyed slut orgasm? I originally thought that you should only orgasm with my hard white cock inside you but in all honesty, your orgasms are irrelevant, aren't they? Ensuring that I'm satisfied and happy is your only goal, isn't it?"

She bit her lower lip as her body shook slightly. I could tell that she was working herself up to orgasm and desperately wanted to cum, but she was holding herself back by force of will alone. She finally breathed out, "Yes, sir."

I smirked at her obvious discomfort and arousal as I casually asked, "If you were going to dress sexy to turn me on, how would you dress?"

Miko sighed as she looked down to think and then back into my eyes as she said, "I'd dress in a catholic schoolgirl outfit with glasses and pretty white cotton panties. I would be interviewing you for a school research paper on early Japanese immigration to the United States. I would be disgusted, insulted, and turned in by the way you described the immigrants as yellow people willing to do anything to get ahead in the US. I would squirm in my seat. And I doubt I could keep the wet spot in my panties secret from you and if I was called out on it, I would be embarrassed and shocked. I think I would be willing to do anything to keep you from calling my parents and school to tell them what a dirty-minded slant-eyed little slut I was."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers