All Comments on 'Submissive Cocksucker'

by loneguy01

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love this story, it describes my perfect evening, I am definitely a submissive cock sucker. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Luv to swallow

OMG there's nothing more erotic and satisfying than swallowing a big hot creamy load of cum....especially after worshiping a cock for as long as possible.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Wow

That was very arousing. Being a submissive cocksucker is great when you have a willing man to feed you his cock and cum.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikalmost 5 years ago
Yes thats it

I have been that submissive that craves and worships dominant men. There is only one man who knows my secret and does he ever take advantage of my submissive nature. He calls me and makes me meet him somewhere to climb into his van and worship his 8"cut tool that fits my throat perfectly. Once Ive swallowed his hot load he sends me away till the next time. I can only wish more men would use me as the cocksucker I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MMMM so sexy

That describes what I like most....being a submissive cocksucker. I know you enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it -

Just love getting a chance to suck cock and make a man moan as he lets go down my throat

loneguy01loneguy01almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive feedback.

I am glad so many of you enjoyed this story. It inspires me to keep relating my adventures

vietnamvetvietnamvetalmost 5 years ago
The Man

I wonder where that black man is today. I would LOVE if he came to my home town because the only cock I would suck would be a black man's. Thanks for a very nice story.

bigguy251bigguy251about 4 years ago
A lovely story

As a very submissive wannabe cocksucker this story feeds into all of my secret desires.

gcs2718gcs2718about 3 years ago
Made me hard!

I love dominant feeders. I have a friend who fucks my mouth like that and calls me his cocksucker. Being used as a submissive cum slut is my favorite sex act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a white male and I have had the privilege of sucking a big black cock. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and screamed open your mouth and squirted me a mouth full. That was different but very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome storey, I can relate! I also am a submissive cocksucker and wish I had a Black Master to orally serve, whenever and wherever he pleased. Sadly, I've only had four Black cocks, Thankfully, one of them I enjoyed about three years. If you are a white cocksucker who loves black cock, you know how great it us to be on your knees pleasing Black men. I absolutely love it.

TerriCTerriCabout 1 year ago

Loved this story! I love being on my knees servicing a dominant top. My mouth is watering thinking about my next cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would love to find a dominant like that.

chasboichasboi8 months ago

That's a good honest account (so I imagine) and often the one-off no nonsense encounters are fuel for the Winter in its purest form. Roles clearly established, Dom satisfaction achieved, lucky sub that got to wank (often one is not allowed) and you move on without damage but put firmly on your knees as a willing needy cocksucker. Well done, boi.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I sucked one cock back in the 70s it was white. I did not make him cum. Fast forward to mid 90s I let one guy try to suck me. But I could not get hard. Never had any other sexual time with another man until 3 years ago. I sucked my first black cock and yet again I didn't make him cum.

And sucked 3 more black cocks. Still nothing on making then cum. It wasn't until 1 year ago found another black man sucked his cock I stop short on making him cum. He then asked if I liked his cock, I told him I love it. He said if I ever wanted to suck him again I better complete the job.

So I did and swallowed all of it. After 4th or 5th time I told him I wanted something out of it too. I want to feel submissive. So now I have a normal routine, I undress on his carport luckily hidden from view by his car.

Enter his house where I pull down his pants and shorts suck his cock walk out dress then leave.

Lately he's been having visitors come to the house while I'm naked on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

Sometimes it elderly black women wanting to watch other times it's black men who I end up sucking. I so love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloneguy01@loneguy01
172 Followers
I am over 60 and want to share some of my sexual adventures over the years. Some of the stories have been embellished a little and, of course, the names have been changed to cover up for the guilty.