Submissive Sissy Wife

Story Info
Kinky Lifes of three people in a very kinky sissy situation.
1.9k words
4.65
22.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,335 Followers

Submissive Sissy Wife

By Anal Slave

**This story is to make you horny and hopefully shoot a nice load of spunk. If you are offended by any of the following you don't want to read this. "Bi sex, Gay sex, eating cum, worshipping cock, anal sex, humiliation, gang bangs, masturbation, faggots, docking, femdom, sissys, bottoms. For the rest of you kick back and drop your pants, I hope you enjoy the adventure. I sure did writing it. and comment I get horny too.***

I am a size queen anal male princess with a bruised throat and ruined asshole. I love to slobber all over a hard cock. The real men are the alpha males with their large hard cocks and their big balls full of juice, that I love to drain.

I am just a little bitch with a hungry man pussy. A weak sissy faggot that craves cum all the time. Degrade me, smack my faggot ass, make me gag and choke. Slap my face with your meat, smear your pre-cum all over my lips.

Let me worship your cock and keep your balls empty of all your filth, using my slutty mouth and tongue or my very hungry talented asshole, that will fuck the cum out of you.

Now let me explain to you how I got this way. How I moved in with a married couple, "Kim and Dave" when I was 18 and both of them where in their late 30s.

It started one morning in the kitchen, Kim walked in wearing a g-string and sexy teddy. My cock instantly turned rock hard. She could tell I wanted her, being 18 and had only been with one girl. I was horny, I would do anything to get to fuck her...and I did.

Kim didn't waste any time, she walked up to me and reached out and took a hold of my now leaking cock. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and ask me if I would like a blow job? I replied "Yes please, please". I stood up and lowered my shorts, she was still holding my cock in her hand.

Kim called out loud to Dave. He came in the room wearing nothing but a red jock strap. He dropped down on his knees and Kim had my cock in his mouth before I knew it.

I started protesting that I thought Kim was going to give me a blow job, but he was doing such a good job I just kept pumping his sucking lips. Kim explained that she would suck my cock...but first I would have to suck Dave off and swallow his cum.

As soon as she said that I shot one of the biggest loads of cum I had ever had. right down his throat and he was still sucking. My knees got weak and he had a lip lock on the head of my cock like I had never felt.

My balls started swelling up and I shot a second load of jizz down his still sucking lips. Dave let my well sucked cock slip out of his mouth as he licked it clean along with my balls and asshole.

When he was done he politely thanked me for letting him suck me off. Dave ask me if I wanted to suck his cock, he was hard as hell and still had a drop of my sperm on his upper lip. I invited both of them up to my room.

As I was walking up the stairs I felt a hand on my ass and a finger raked across my asshole, I turn to see Kim with a evil grin on her face. I start thinking I have just moved into these peoples house and two days later I am in bed with both of them.

I am fixing to suck my first cock and have already committed my first gay sex act letting Dave suck me off. As we enter the bedroom all three of us was naked. I look down at Dave's cock, and to my surprise he has a cock cage on and a huge butt-plug planted in his ass.

He kept thanking me for the delicious two loads I had given him. He told me that if I would let him suck my cock a few times a week they would let me live there rent free. And Kim added that every time I had sex with Dave she would treat me to a fantasy of my desire.

So you see why I am such a whore now. Kim unlocked Dave's cock and it started swelling up," I learned later it had been locked up for a month". I reached out and had it in my hand, it was larger than mine and the first thing I noticed was how pretty the head of it was, all purple and plump.

I couldn't resist my first taste of cock. When my lips slowly slipped up and down his shaft my eyes rolled back in my head. I slowly twisted the end of my tongue around the cock head. I knew right then that I loved sucking cock.

And if his cum taste anything like mine I am going to be in love. It started leaking pre-cum as soon as I started sucking on the head of it, like a baby sucking a bottle.

I was really getting into it, bringing Dave to the edge and stopping, then starting again, over and over. And each time I would get a little taste of spunk. I was milking the cum out of it like a nasty cum slut. I have milked mine many times.

I felt a hand on my balls and next thing I knew I had a finger up my ass, I gagged on Dave's cock and it made him horny and he really started fucking my throat. I had never had anything up my ass.

Except one time I got real horny when I was younger and greased up the end of my mother's hair brush and stuck it about two inches in my asshole. The more Kim wiggled her two fingers in my ass the better it felt.

I started moaning and Dave got excited and pumped a 30 day load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed the first three big squirts, the fourth and fifth shot went all over my face and lips.

My cock started jumping up and down and I thought I was going to pee when cum started coming out of my young cock like I was pissing. Cum was everywhere, everybody had cum except Kim.

She still had two fingers in my ass as she told me that she wanted to see her husband fuck my young ass. She wedged another finger in and I let out a loud moan.

I didn't know it but she had put some anal-ease on that third finger, I noticed I had loosen up and was actually humping back on her hand. I was thinking, My God...I just met these people and they were raping me and I was enjoying it.

My head was spinning and I looked over, and Dave was coming toward me with his 8.5" cock, She pulled her fingers out and Dave inserted his manhood. Dave slowly inched his cock into my wanting hole, when I felt his balls slap my balls.

Cum started leaking out of me. He is fucking me hard now and Kim is over in the corner masturbating with a fairly large dido.

She is telling Dave to fuck me harder. He lasted about 3 more minutes and he filled my ass up with his juice. Kim let out a real loud groan and she was having uncontrollable orgasms.

I have never seen anything like this before, her legs were shaking and she looked like she had been taken over by the devil. When we all three come to our senses, everybody had a smile on their face.

Kim ask me if I wanted to continue living here, "I nodded yes, yes" she ripped up the lease and handed me a new one to sign. Before she did, she told me that there is something I should know about her and Dave.

First off, she is the boss and never forget that. Second is that she loves to watch two men have gay perverted sex. Third is her husband is looking for a Submissive Sissy Wife one that will perform any gay sex act with him, like laying around all day sucking each other's cock in the 69 position. Or eating out each other's assholes and performing for small groups of gays and lesbians.

Fourth is if you're at home your body belongs to Dave and I. And finally the fifth rule is Sluts do not spit out the cum and your sexually is in your asshole.

You may think your sexually comes from your prick, but you will find out it comes from your backdoor. She than laid the lease down on the table, along with a cock cage. Looked up at me and winked.

I signed the lease and she walked over and locked my cock up. That is how it all started, we have been roommates now for over 10 years.

I love being a submissive sissy slut and I take pride in being the best sissy, cock loving, sub, bottom, cum loving anal whore I can be.

All three of us are in love, Dave and I fuck and suck each other the most. We have a large selection of toys to choose from. My favorite thing is getting in the sex swing, and Dave bringing home his gay bar friends and they gang bang me all night.

While Kim watches and masturbates with a dildo in her pussy and a butt plug up her ass. As each man cum, they took off their condom and handed it to Kim.

She tied the ends up so they wouldn't leak, that night she had collected 9 loads for me. After everybody has left, Kim and I will snowball the spent cum till it is all swallowed.

She has a fetish for the taste of cum, almost as much as I do. I always look forward to the time I get to spend with Kim. I have only fucked her around two dozen times in 10 years.

She mainly likes to watch men perform nasty sex acts on each other. Dave has sex with her about 3 times a week, on them nights I am the one that is responsible for getting Dave's cock hard and Kim's pussy wet.

I love the taste of Kim's cunt on his cock and his balls are always covered in what I call sex cream. Their cum combined together in a frothy, milky white pudding. Dave doesn't like eating pussy so I eat her out at least once every other day of course I get to worship her asshole at the same time.

My number one job is to take care of Dave. As he says, my asshole, mouth and cock belongs to him, and he works hard to keep me up. I am so grateful, to live the life I live. Kim keeps us both in cock cages, she knows the longer we are caged the stronger our desire is to cum and the more attentive we become. Well this kind of explains the way we live.

*** In the second part of this story I will talk about some of the kinky sex acts we have performed on each other.***

"If you like this story Vote and send me a nasty comment. I like to read them while I enjoy myself".

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,335 Followers