All Comments on 'Submissive Soccer Moms: Shy MILF'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
soccer mom

loved your story and how the two loved the warm feeling afterwards

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
soccer mom 2

I am torn between wanting the daughter to find them and in a way I don't. It would probably be best to let her find out by guessing why her mom and coach are such good friends now. That way the story stays sweet.

thanks again

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 12 years ago
too hot

That was an amazing tale..too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

The way you turned the dom/sub relationship around not once but twice, and then just left it an ambiguous equality at the end...not only hotter than Hades but fascinating to read. Can't wait for the next installment!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Spectacular story & a must read! As always you had me on every word. So erotic, yet sweet & romantic. Would love to read about Layla & Clara's future in another story. It would make for a nice long romantic seduction story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

This is another great story from you. I have enjoyed your library of great stories!!

tsj5045tsj5045over 12 years ago

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVe It, please keep writing, like to see the coach still have to dominate and come home to tell "Mommy" all about it and then being dominated by "Mommy"

Just keep it going please

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Top Notch

Excellent character development for such a relatively short story. Very hot sex as well. Keep up the good work!

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
AGREE

Must agree with the other comments. Amazing twist on the plot. Leaves room for another chapter or 2. Layla must still seduce the rich lady's daughter. No doubt Maddie must become involved, also. Excellent read even though shorter than some of your other stories/chapters.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Silk Finds a New Dimension

That's why I enjoy copy editing her work so much. Good hot sex and plenty of plot keeps a reader's interest. More to come (pun definitely intended) from this extremely talented writer. Stay tuned, fans, more good stories from Silk are on the way.

K_FinneganK_Finneganover 12 years ago
Excellent work!

A wonderful story, very sweet. I love the way you concentrated on the emotions of the 2 women, it was very romantic. One of my favorites from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great plot

If layla is really submitting to Carla, she might want to present her tiffany as a toy :)

You write wonderfully sexy stories, we read them as our foreplay

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
come on

come on where`s the rest keep checking to see if you have followed these up yet,how long must we wait

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 12 years ago
Another installment, please

Such a great beginning - these two stories you have woven together. All of us are patiently waiting for more

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
What a switch-up.

I liked the contrast between the preceding story and this one; to each in their own measure. The dance of power that developed during the seduction was verrry enjoyable, and the way they fell in love at the end was wonderfully fulfilling.

I kept waiting for the daughter to walk in, or (better still) to have the story shift at the very end, letting us briefly into the confused, but overpoweringly horny viewpoint of the daughter watching from the hallway. Of course that sort of thing could lead... anywhere. I love your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG Please continue the story

Loved LOved the story. So many angles that u can pursue. Please continue and write further parts. TYSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

The ending humanized Layla. It would be great to see Layla and Clara become a couple, Out side of their relationship Clara would accept Layla being a preditory dom, except when it was a threat to their relationship. Then she would be ruthless in nutralizing threat to Layla or anyone tries to seduce Layla away from her. On occasion Clara might help or/and share some of Layla's conquests.

MissTruthMissTruthover 11 years ago
More please to

Loved this story!! Please continue on with their story. Can't wait for more!!

daddysgirl1972daddysgirl1972over 11 years ago
Bravo

I have to say that is an INCREDIBLY well written story and I am so aroused now. You were able to transport me into the story. Bravo...thanks for helping me get off!

kellijane001kellijane001over 11 years ago
Wow

I loved this.

Kell

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

This was great! Please continue this story!! I'd love to see what happens next!

Gerrard66Gerrard66almost 11 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story and hope you continue with another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coach me

Sooooooo hot, luved it. Maybe next time the dau will join in too.

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLover 10 years ago

The seduction of Clara, the MILF, was classic; slowly and gently cultivating the desire before allowing it to reach the point of becoming a craving for sexual release. I found Layla's prolonged teasing of Clara and keeping her under sexual tension to be extremely arousing. It reflects many of my own sexual fantasies and my desire to experience intense sexual teasing.

The reader quickly becomes captivated by the way Layla pleasures various erogenous areas of her body and effects the complete surrender of Clara; granting her the orgasm her body desperately needs only after begging her newly found young mistress!

A beautifully written erotic story that exquisitely describes the physical sensations of a beautiful woman being seduced.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 10 years ago
Amazing

Your writing never ceases to amaze me. The first in the series set the tone but this one raised the bar very very high. The seduction of the shy MILF was building and building but then with the tables turned the story simply got hotter and hotter. thank you for sharing this amazing ertoic story!! Cheers

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The twist you wrote on the second page was amazing. You need to write a continuation for Layla and Clara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK, I commented on another story of yours, and was compelled to do so here also. This was another great story, your thoughts on sequels aside, this begs for continuance, as evidenced by all the comments here. Maddie and Tiffany simply must be brought into

Wow, what a dunce! Myself, not you. I typed a rather lengthy comment in the header section. Too long to re-do. So please accept my apologies, and just go with the header.---Jedd

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago

If any of the many back rubs I ever gave turned out one / forth as good as that one. In high school the girls would come to me to have some one to vent about how bad they had been treated. Some asked for a back rub whih I would do for them I could see they would get wet between their legs. Then they would say thanks and go fuck the first guy hey saw as they did not want to be seen with the kid with the bad leg that walked funny. And 3 or 4 days later they would come back wanting me to feel sorry for them, like I had no feeling at all.

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 9 years ago

What else can be said, that has not already been recorded here! Incredibly smooth transition from seductress to seduced... I Loved it and crave for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10/10

Excellent erotic story with a good twist. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello

Another fantastic story, Jasmine. Would love to see what happens next with this one. This story is insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cool story

Cool story I liked it very much

zephiliazephiliaalmost 9 years ago
Amazing Story

I love the way you write. As I have commented in the previous story, this series needs a serious revisit. I would love to see them, both Clara and Layla, dominate Tiffany. In the previous story you brought up how Samantha said it was okay for Mistress Layla to dominate her daughter, Tiffany. I also think it would be interesting to see Maddie brought in latter and see if she is a domme of sub.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Love the twist

You are my favourite author on Lit by far. This story is yet another example of your skills and empathy. Beautifully written and a fantastic turning of the tables. As others, I am very curious to see how the story could continue and would urge you to continue with these series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic

Beautifully developed story. Can imagine this happening in the real world. Like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Sequel Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Wow. This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Please write sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Can't wait until the sequel!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Jasmine, This story has the potential for being one of your top masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Special

This was very special, Jasmine, in that you made the domme, Layla, submit to the shy MILF and calling her Mistress. I liked that turn of events. More stories about Layla, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great story series can't wait to read what happens next with Layla and Clara and if Layla adds tiffany and maddie to her Harmon of lesbian subs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hello

Jasmine, I know you have a lot of writing projects on which you are working now, but please consider a sequel to this one. It is insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Srory

Jasmine,

This story is so hot that it can only develop into Clara and Maddie sharing a lovely 69. Thanks for your consideration!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hello Jasmine

Please consider a sequel with Clara Walsh and her sweet daughter, Maddie

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckalmost 6 years ago

I usually give you a 5, but I think you missed the obvious ending to this story.

It was almost there, then it went a different way. maybe it is the devil in me, but I was hopping for Clara to turn the tables on Layla and Dommie her.

jlkress62930jlkress62930over 4 years ago
Pleasure

This tory was so much fun to read, I wish it would have gone further to see where Layla and Clara from here. Did they continue in a passionate relationship or did Layla go back to old ways? I would love to know your feelings. I truly love your writing and your legs in the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When

When are you going to do the next part of parts to this amazing story that you have written so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Silk,

This story deserves to be continued. While I liked the domme of the other woman I really liked how Layla allowed herself to be sucked into helping Clara and becoming her lover. Allowing herself to feel love from both sides. Well done. I know you don’t like anonymous posters but just know I love your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best author

I love all of your stories. Please write more about rich wealthy women being dominated, humiliated, blackmailed and degraded. I'll be waiting. Thank you.

Taggy1Taggy1almost 4 years ago
More

I’d love you to write a full conclusion to this story. It was well written and full of love. 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hello

Jasmine,

A sequel to this story will put this essay into some kind of Hall of Fame, especially about the developing relationship between Clara and Maddie. Please consider. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

Jasmine,

Please consider a sequel about Clara and Maddie's developing relationship.

Thanks.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Wonderful

I adore the way that this story moved forward and the twist in the middle to loving was fantastic. A little short perhaps but I can see there's the opportunity to add to this as it is or by bringing in her daughter as well as Tiffany, and even her mother again.

It suited my preferences so gets 5 stars but after giving Rich Bitch 5 as well this really deserves more.

IMHO one of your best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

Sweet Maddie and Clara! The perfect mother and daughter team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

High time for dominance to take a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, would love to read a sequel about sweet Maddie and Clara. This already has the potential for being one of the very best one yet. Jasmine, have been missing Bree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see the coach assignments to innocent Madrid and her mom.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Most excellent turn of evenTs , Yet it was an Abrupt ending tho. Hope to see some more from this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has a lot of potential for being one of your all time best stories. Jasmine, please consider a part 2 on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jasmine, this is a masterpiece story that has already begun. A deeper and more intimate relationship between sweet Maddie and Clara would be off the hook! Please consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I love the twist in this story!!! Thanks and great read!

JackE69JackE69about 2 years ago

Really horny, much more loving and sexy

JudesmanJudesmanalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story Jasmine.

Thanks so much for your elegant writing.

All very appealing to this hetero male :))

Philip

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jasmine,oh, the thought of the developing relationship between the sweet Clara and Maddie! Please consider a sequel to this one.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow..what sexual energy and complete Bliss!

More…more…more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was great and cries out for more episodes which many people have asked for. I have asked, in the past, for more episodes of other stories with no luck. I am guessing this will be same.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

410. Well now, what a nice deviation from other recent tales with prospects for the future. Several of the mothers and soccer players are left hanging, so this 12 year old tale needs to be refreshed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A different path of eroticism becoming almost tender...

Lynx_247Lynx_24711 months ago

Oh wow great story that did not follow the path I thought it was going to probably a bit like Layla.

It would be interesting to see where this goes next?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful. The story deserves follow-up; both scenarios.

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

A follow up would be really appreciated, despite its length, this was one of your best stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jasmine, this story has the potential comparable to A Perfect Fall, Bree, Princess Pillow Club and Like Mommy, Like Daughter.

Vtsecrets2691Vtsecrets26913 months ago

I love this! The twists were so hot. What happened to the rich bitch with toy still inside? 😘

AYuriLoverAYuriLoverabout 2 months ago

That was unexpected.

poznaniakpoznaniakabout 1 month ago

This could start some good series. Think about IT 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES