Submissives of Catan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it Cat? She was fascinated by the idea of me switching, from the confident domme she knew, to me submitting at all. To anyone. Starting with Duncan, but Cat wasn't ruling out taking over from him, herself. Would I submit to her? I wasn't sure.

I felt awkward, because I wanted to make a good impression on her.

That was it! It felt rather like a job interview. You get anxious and worry what they think of you, whether you want the job or not.

I resisted my urge to kick and fight. Duncan stroked me, mostly over my arse, soothing me into acceptance. He hissed in my ear, "Be a good girl for me now. A good submissive, just like Jake. I'll make sure there's pleasure later, when we get home."

So I tried to behave. Concentrate. Be a good girl. His good girl. Not necessarily submitting, you understand. I just happened to be getting off from the situation -- me, naked and slutty, shocking the others. Shock? OK, mild surprise!

"Mm. Isn't she glorious?" Jake commented, looking up at my backside. "Gorgeous big golden arse. It's fantastic."

"Yeah. She's great. Beautiful. And mine." He jabbed two fingers into my pussy, making me gasp in joy. I rarely heard Duncan get possessive. He happily let me play with others, after all. I liked it.

"Your captured Catanian queen?" Cat asked. "Yeah. How are you going to show the savage who's boss?"

"Ooh, I wonder," he replied, sarcastic. As expected, he spanked me. Just a token gesture. I managed not to kick. His good girl. He stroked between my legs again, making up for it.

"There. A good start. But you suggested wood, didn't you?" Duncan told Cat. "Vital for roads, settlements, and disciplining a conquered Catanian!" He'd snuck a wooden spatula into his bag, which Cat passed him. "Ah, yes, wood is very useful..."

I groaned. Inflicting corporal punishment is one thing; subjecting me to puns quite another. That's torture!

"She goes such a pretty bronzy-rose shade," Duncan told the others.

"I'd love to see her arse all pink," Jake confessed.

Duncan didn't hit me, just stroked the wood up and down, reminding me he could. I shivered, with anticipation...

"You look like you're having fun. Like you could go on for hours!" Cat approved.

"One of the many reasons I love her wonderful big curvy arse!" He tapped a rhythmical flourish with the wooden tool; I squirmed. Then he squeezed handfuls of soft flesh up my thighs, stopping just before where I'd got moist. "Mmm!" After a few more mild thwaps had me squealing, begging for mercy -- or something more intense, less ticklish? -- he took pity. Dunc applied his strong hand to provide my maximum pleasure. "So wet... so responsive to bad humour..."

"Clearly you're playing Cities & Knights," Jake said.

Duncan was as confused by Jake's statement as I was.

"She's wet? It must be because he used an Irrigation" card!" Jake had to explain his terrible joke.

"That was dreadful, boy. Any more, and you'll be the one getting spanked."

"Yes, ma'am." Jake was clearly in a cheeky mood, not sorry at all. "Hey, you know how Sarah promised Duncan a blow job, and said later? It's later now!"

The sly bastard!

"Good point. Up to Duncan, though. And you're sounding less convincing about not wanting to provide it yourself," Cat replied.

That silenced Jake for a few minutes! I wondered what Duncan would decide -- apart from politely declining Jake. My tummy was all butterflies.

Nudity was one thing. Being fingered? Not my fault!

Putting my mouth around a penis in public? Much, much harder...

Wriggling my crotch over his lap, I could tell Duncan had got hard.

Duncan spoke. "Bloody hell. Huh. Man! I mean, you guys wanted to see what Sarah looks like when she's being properly submissive, didn't you? Yeah. She's happy to be spanked in public at any club -- come along next time. But getting her to go down on a guy, with an audience -- that's going to make her all self-conscious... more than she is now..." I could hear Jake chuckling behind me. "Right. Sarah, my girl?"

"Yes, sir?" It was instinctive.

"Change of plan. No spanking or anything until we get home. You? Kneel down between my feet, then do the honours. You'll be screening my dick; I'm not showing it off to all and sundry! Guys, just look at Sarah, yeah? She's our little cock-sucking slut..."

And he was a man, never going to resist the idea of a blow job!

I took a deep breath, then slithered off Dunc's lap to the floor. My tender breasts rubbed over his denim-clad knees. He stretched his feet out, used them to hold me in position. He stretched his arms out along the sofa back, owning the space, all dominant and arrogant. Then he relaxed, smiled, and reached to stroke my cheek with a finger.

"My sweet, sweet Sarah. You're going to be obedient, now, aren't you? Prove what a good little cock-sucker you are." He flicked me under the chin before settling back into the cushions.

At least I couldn't see Jake or Cat when I looked up at him. This was a comfortable, familiar position. Different colour couch, different carpet, but really, not strange at all.

I knew my routine. My lines.

"Please sir, may I suck your wonderful cock?"

"You may. You'd better!" As I unbuttoned his fly, he added, "You made a promise, you dirty little game-player. Time to put your money... your mouth where your mouth was!"

Cat called out, "We'll be watching, Sarah! Ooh! Our admired domme, brought low and becoming a bare-arsed cocksucker. Who'd have thought?"

My thoughts exactly. At least Cat couldn't see how red my cheeks were.

I used my hand to shield Dunc's great dark shaft from any sneaky peeks round my side. Then I curled both hands round him. I could fit both fists along his erection, if I mashed one hand into his wiry black curls. I knew he liked that.

He was sweaty, hot. I spat on my hand to give his cock a quick whore's bath. Then rubbed round his head, clean enough, enjoying the feel of soft foreskin running through my fingers, before lowering my head over his cock. My jaw felt the strain.

Jake spoke. "Do you think we'll get to watch him playing the Mining card on her soon? Going deep inside her deep, dark tunnels..."

"Jacob! Those puns are appalling. I'll have to punish you. Bend over." I heard Cat slap the arm of the plush armchair.

He might as well be hung for mutton as lamb; he pushed her patience further. "Can I appeal, using a Constitution card? Or, I know, I've just eaten! I'm a fed, activated, Knight, so I can displace the Robber or Pirate! You or him! Hah!"

I made sure Duncan's delicate frenulum wasn't at risk, as I gave in and giggled. Jake was so clearly provoking his Mistress on purpose. Foolhardy, pretty, boy.

Duncan clawed my hair and pulled it. "Careful, girl. No laughing, right? You stay serious and work on my cock, or I'll deal with you once we get home!"

"Mm-hm," I confirmed obediently, my rounded lips round his whole cock circumference preventing me saying any more.

By my side, Jake was making appreciative noises. I'd switched back to nibbling up and down Duncan's cock, gripping my master round his base, feeling his blood pulse through his veins.

"You're a Knight, eh, Jacob?" Cat snorted.

"Ah, but are you a Strong Knight?" Duncan asked, unable to resist joining in the wordplay, despite his position with his cock in my mouth.

If he was still capable of being distracted, I'd have to up my game!

I snuck a glance behind me. Cat had acquired a riding crop and strode back across the room. "I think you'll find, boy, that I am a Mighty Knight, who can displace you with my Intrigue card, given my connection to your location" -- she ran the leather tip along his back -- "and who can defeat any of the Dragons of the Enchanted Land!" She groped round his thigh, around which his large dragon tattoo circled, breathing fire up towards his cock.

Jake still didn't give up. Nothing to lose, I supposed. "In that case," he asked demurely, "can I play a Deserter on you?" Deserter let you steal a player's Knight...

"I'm already yours, darling. But I'm still going to beat you!"

The double meaning of 'beat' was where I couldn't stop sniggering. I had to pull away from Duncan's prick so I didn't choke.

"I'm warning you, girl. No laughing."

Never in history has anyone ever stopped laughing because they were ordered not to laugh...

I gulped. I tried to keep nuzzling how Dunc liked it, tip rubbing my nose as I nibbled round the rough rim of his cock-head.

Somehow, despite my best efforts, Duncan was still capable of speech. "Careful, Sarah. Resist being amused by game-related puns." Duncan's lap twitched under me. He was getting close, but still managed to solemnly inform me, "Jake doesn't have a Monopoly on such jokes. They could be your Downfall..."

I had to lift my head to cough. Sucking cock while laughing is impossible! Especially when said cock is large and leaking. I felt Dunc pull my hair back down, a signal to get back to it.

"On the subject of games Sarah likes," Jake said, "I'd never have guessed she was so good at sucking dicks. It's amazing! Dixit, get it?"

Dunc applied his poshest languid drawl. "That was absolutely terrible, Jacob. Simply appalling. You might as well say -- ah -- " he gasped -- "I'm about to Dobble all over her face!"

I couldn't help it. Even though I knew he was about to come, I splorfled. I had to hold his cock away from my face as I exploded with snorting laughter.

It got worse a moment later, when he spurted towards my mouth. Dobbled, even. I'd never be able to play that game again...

I had to clear my throat. I was a coughing, laughing mess, gasping for breath. Desperate for self-control, I shoved my face in his thigh, despite his final spasms spraying even more cum all over my hair.

When I recovered, Dunc tugged on my hair until I sat next to him. It indicated he'd topped me enough; end of scene. We snuggled together, his hand still resting between my legs, to watch Cat deal with her recalcitrant subby boy. Somehow, having satisfied my happy man, I no longer had a problem with being naked. Nor with the jizz drying all over my face.

We all knew I was a little slut; I might as well show myself off. Vanity, thy name is Sarah.

Some time later, Jake took a sharp intake of breath, his firm little arse glowing as red as his dragon's breath as he stayed bent over the arm of the armchair. "Hey, Dunc, you've still got wood. Any chance of you playing Mining on me?"

I chuckled. The boy was irrepressible. A true masochist.

Duncan explained his lack of interest in fucking Jake. "Nah. I play with men sometimes, make them scream and fight and beg, but no. Not interested. I'm just watching." He paused. "Looking. Playing a Spy, one could say."

God, Duncan was infected with Jake's punning disease. And Cat succumbed too: "I think I'm going to be an Inventor." That card enabled you to swap the numbers on two hexes. "Time to find a vicious implement to use on him. Don't go away, Jacob!"

He danced on the spot, but didn't leave it.

"Good boy. I don't have to be an Engineer to hold you in place."

All three of us exclaimed words like "Don't let us stop you!"

Cat laughed. "I know, I could tie him up. But I'm nasty. I like making him have to stay still."

I shivered, despite myself. I always wanted to forget myself, let myself relax, when being disciplined. Having to try to resist moving was not my idea of a good time. Not that being punished was exactly good, but I couldn't deny I got off on it in some way. And totally loved how it felt when I got sexual contact, during or after.

I'd seen Jake's backside go red before, and heard his heartfelt moans. This time I wasn't having to do the work myself. It made it mesmerising to watch. Hot and sexy, seeing his bum as he hopped from foot to foot. I knew Dunc was watching closely, for any technique he could learn and test later. I was, too, only he had me to practice on...

"There! I think I've built an excellent Improvement. Call it a Trading House, for favourable trading rates." Cat squidged his bottom, having decided she'd hurt her husband enough. He curled up happily on her lap, still naked, his head on her shoulder. He'd need the soothing aftercare, after that.

But only seconds later, Jake perked up when he thought of another appalling joke. "That must be where all my clothes went! Come on, guys! You need lots of Cloth to build the Trading House..."

Duncan added, "With all Sarah's clothes too, she'll be building a Metropolis in a minute." That required four further Cloth cards. I winced, and shook my head.

"Want your clothes back, Sarah? I'm a Merchant. I'll trade them at a good rate," Cat teased me.

"As they're a Commodity, I'll be a Master Merchant and insist on getting a good rate for them." Duncan answered. "What will you offer me for them, love? Stupid question! Your body, or your body, really." My fiancé grinned, his arm round me.

"Ooh... You want Port access!" Cat exclaimed. A clear euphemism for penetrative sex. Not even subtle. I sighed.

Jake got the implication. "Make it a 2-to-1 Port, and let me join in?"

"Or a three-to-one," Cat suggested, brightly.

"Wasn't 'three to one' how I got my clothes stolen in the first place?" I pretended to complain.

Dunc attempted to look businesslike. At least he was clothed, though he'd pushed up his sleeves, exposing subtle black tattoos on his deep brown skin. "Well. As a poor, humble Merchant -- "

"Yeah, right," I snorted.

" -- Needing to fend off both a dastardly Pirate and rapacious Robber, I feel all I can do against this protection racket is offer up my fiancée on a date to be determined..."

"Acting like a Warlord!" Cat exclaimed with glee. "That notorious womaniser Genghis Khan was a warlord, right?"

I tried to sound outraged. "Do I get any say in this?" Really, I was fine being 'traded' to Cat and Jake; it was just the terrible jokes I was struggling with.

"Are you saying you have a Resource Monopoly on your tits and ass?" Duncan was getting way too good at this.

I groaned. "No. Just, please, no more bad puns."

"Really meh? You'd leave me 'beating the Bishop'?"

I glared at Duncan, who was rubbing his cock up and down, suiting the actions to the words. The others could guess what he was doing from his elbow movements; I was in the way of them getting an eyeful.

"She's a Resource? You're selling her into slavery? Fantastic!" Cat clapped in glee.

I exchanged a nervous look with Jake. We both knew Cat was a demanding Mistress, and would be equally so if she dominated me. Despite her also being totally lovely, and now also a great friend, like Jake. The combo was why Jake had married her. Knowing and liking her underlying personality was why I was willing to play with her, or Jake, as well as Duncan. Didn't stop me from trepidation, though.

Jake spoke. "I feel like Dunc should get a bunch of camels from this deal."

"No, no, wrong game! That's if you play Jaipur. Or Camel Cup." God, Cat was as bad as the guys!

"Camel Up," Jake corrected Cat.

Cat wasn't letting her enthusiasm be derailed. "So they say, but I first played it when everyone misread the giant C on the box! Anyway, yes, you two come round when we've got a whole evening, and let's all play with Sarah properly. Then we can do board games after! Maybe Ticket to Ride? Have you guys played the Indian version?"

"No! That one does my head in, trying to make train routes go in circles! Can't we do the Pennsylvania one?" Jake pleaded.

"The one where you invariably get a fortune in shares?" she retorted.

"Points mean prizes!" Jake exclaimed, confident in his abilities.

"At least Ticket to Ride shouldn't result in so many bad puns," I said.

Famous last words. I really should have known better...

"I can't wait to place my train in your tunnel," Duncan riposted.

I chucked a cushion at him. "For fuck's sake! Too much! I can't take it!"

"Sorry, leh. My poor darling girl." It seemed a genuine apology, for being his usual joking self. "Seriously, you OK? Living with me isn't too much for you?" Duncan swept back his hair with his fingers. He did that when he was nervous.

Bless him. "Silly sausage!" We'd lived together a year now, and agreed it was working, filthy hobbies and all. "I love you, sweetheart. I still want marry you lah! Even if you as bad as Jake at not resisting the wordplay!" I gave Duncan a severe look. "Tie me up and beat me, just don't start making song lyrics jokes. Please?"

Duncan chuckled, echoed by the others. "No chance! More like, take you home, tie you up, shag you senseless, and torture you with more puns. Like, you need more attention on your wonderful backside. You could say I need to..."

"No!" I begged.

"He does, you know." I'd kill Jake later.

"Beat it, beat it..."

And Duncan. "If you want my submission ever, stop that," I told him.

Duncan stopped singing. Instead, he hummed, smirking at me. And people wondered why I was a brat to him...

Jake proved his sense of humour was equally horrendous. "I think his Dominion may be in a state of Fluxx!." He was back to the game names.

"Jacob!" Cat's stern, scary voice.

"Whatcha goin' to do? Huh? Deport me to San Juan? Or elsewhere on Puerto Rico? Or Adventure Island?" Smug grin. "Maybe, closer to home? Somewhere like... Kensington, or Scotland Yard? I suppose it's a Small World!"

"Jacob. Boy. Any more game references out of your mouth, and you're going to hurt."

Somehow I doubted that would deter him one bit. He was hugely masochistic as well as submissive.

I was right. Jake told his wife, "Are you refusing to engage in Diplomacy? That would be Cards becoming a crime Against Humanity." He paused. "Pointless, even..."

"Aagh! Have you not run out of games, yet? Kill me, lah," I groaned. How many games could one sneak into a conversation?

"Oh, I could keep going until Pay Day! A veritable Bohnanza of game references..."

And Duncan was encouraging him! "I'd watch it, mate. Your Mistress will be going Ker-plunk on your arse, if you keep managing to Smuggle jokes in. They're very Taboo, remember?"

"Indeed. It'll be quite the Operation! Aw, c'mon Sarah, there's no reason for such Gloom! You'll get to Bang! Dunc when you get home!"

Cat spoke softly into Jacob's ear. Making dire, dire threats if he didn't behave, I was sure.

Jake remained unfazed by the promised consequences. The opposite, if anything. "It's not my fault I'm a Mastermind." The cheeky git. "I'll take the Risk. It's not like I've got many Scruples. Maybe, Once upon a Time, I did..."

Duncan provoked him further. "I don't think obedience is even in your Lexicon! More like, you haven't a Clue -- d'oh!"

Clue was marketed as Cluedo in Britain...

Jake retorted, "Getting in-Articulate? Perhaps we should all adopt Codenames?"

Cat placed her hand over Jake's package in his little briefs, reminding him who was in charge.

It might have helped if she hadn't warned, as she did so, "Remember, I'm your Nemesis. Your Boss Monster. Guess Who's in big trouble..."

Jake bowed his head obediently.

Obedient? Not quite, not yet. Jake's last, quiet, words were "All right. I accept the Fallout, Mistress. Please. Make my arse a thing of Splendor!" He gazed up at her, his face the picture of innocence.