Submissives of Catan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat could give as good as she got. Her jokes even sounded ominous. Like Shakespeare, with his wordplay in rhyming couplets. "Oh, rest assured, I will! Remember, you don't have a Monopoly on puns. And a Top Trumps a naughty bottom boy!"

Duncan clapped. I had to admit, that was a good one. That boy's backside would be red for days!

I must remember to look up Ticket to Ride variants and winning strategies, before next week...

In the meantime, Duncan was trying to hurry me up. "Come on, Sarah. We need to Set off! Enough of these Trivial Pursuits, before I die of Frustration! Uno, dos, tres!"

God, my fiancé was just as bad. Worse, even. I felt justified in being totally bratty for him. I reamed out some of his cum from my cleavage onto my finger, and stuck it in his ear.

He gave me a look. The kind that made my body shiver but my pussy tingle.

"Right," said Cat. "Me deal with Jake, you two bugger off. I think we've reached a Consensus..." She beamed with the satisfaction of one about to deliver a good punchline. "Home you go. Bye, guys. We'll have more time next week," Cat promised. She grinned, having thought of yet more themed puns. "Consider this your Call to Adventure. It'll be a fascinating Game of Life."

I shook my head in despair, my howls not just for comic effect.

"We can order a takeaway," Jake added from his place on the floor by her feet. "Something like..." He grinned, letting the anticipation build.

I winced, waiting for it.

"Sushi Go!"

I predicted Jake would still find it painful to sit down in a week's time.

And he'd love it.

"Let's go," I said to Duncan, taking his hand.

"Ah, at last! I knew we'd get you to join in!"

I squinted, puzzled.

"Go! Get it?" He smirked.

I groaned.

___

Enjoyed this story? Or hated it but read to the end anyway? Please leave a comment - the only payment we get around here!

Jake's submissive side was previously explored with Cat and Sarah in two other stories. Both are similar in having snarky conversation and looking at the psychological side of kink (no puns, though!), but contain harder BDSM and fetish content, as you might guess from the titles:

'Strength is a Caged Cock' and 'My Love for You is a Red, Red Arse'.

Previous Geek Pride stories of mine are Third Time Getting Lucky (First Time) and Undergraduate Experiments: Drunk/Sober (Gay Male).