Submitting to a Dom Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
My first experience of submitting to a dom top daddy.
4.5k words
4.43
60.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my early twenties and had been with a few guys, some multiple times, others as one-time-things. I was feeling a bit more confident with the experience I had gained and knew what I liked and what I didn't like and the main thing I liked was much older, dominant, total top men, with high sex drives. That's not to say I was a total submissive. I had played the role of power bottom with men who didn't take control, and I quite enjoyed it. But an older man taking control and giving clear and firm instructions was a real turn on for me. I liked taller men generally, as I was quite short and petite for guy, but apart from that, the physical attributes of the men I met were much less important to me than their attitudes and preferences in the bedroom.

As I lived in a town with nothing much going on as far as the gay scene was concerned and a very limited pool of men that were my type, I spent much of my time online cruising various websites trying to meet men. A lot of men I chatted to would say that they were tops when I told them that I was looking for a total selfish top man, and then later on in the conversation would start asking questions about my dick, which was a real turn off for me and immediately ruled them out as potential meet-up candidates.

One man that I got chatting to though seemed to tick all of the right boxes. He introduced himself as Reg and said he was a dominant top who liked to give instruction to boys who liked to take them. His profile said that he was 61 years old, six feet tall and of an 'average' build, with an 'average' sized cock, but there were no pictures to verify any of this. He lived about an hour and a half's train journey from my town, which I considered to be close enough to be worth travelling to, if we hit it off.

We chatted over the course of a few weeks whenever we were online at the same time and each time I found myself more attracted to him, despite never having seen a picture of him. He was interested in finding out about me and what interests I had, but he would always make clear that he saw me as a sexual object that he wanted to enjoy in person. Eventually after a few weeks, we swapped phone numbers and agreed to continue our chat via text message.

Our texting became much more regular and we finally swapped some pictures. His picture showed a man with short grey hair, average looking, with blue eyes and a short beard. He had powerful looking shoulders and a soft body, the type that you can tell used to be athletic in his younger years but had since let it slip. His chest was covered in dark hair and the photo ended at the waist line, just underneath his small but attractive belly. It certainly didn't put me off him and over the course of a week of texting I grew more excited about receiving his messages, checking my phone regularly to see whether he had responded and carefully constructing my messages to him to make them as flirty and enticing as possible.

One Saturday evening, we were texting as usual when I asked him how many times he jerked himself off every day.

His response came back quickly: "3 or 4 times a day if I'm not having sex."

I was feeling horny so I replied: "Shame to let all that cum go to waste, wish I could swallow it all for you ;)"

"That's a lot of cum for a small boy like you." His next message read.

"I love it." I wrote. "I'd drink it from a glass all day if I could!"

"Well how about I cum into a glass 3 times a day for the next week and you come to mine and drink it next weekend?" His response said.

I'd never had an offer like that before. But I knew I was immediately turned on and wanted it. The thought of Reg watching me casually drink his cum was so dirty and was a massive turn on. I also felt like we'd been chatting long enough that I knew him well enough to meet.

"OK :)" I replied, and was immediately anticipating the next weekend.

I did some research and texted him later telling him he needed to cum into a plastic cup and store it in his freezer each time he added to it and that he would need to warm it up in warm water when I arrived. I certainly didn't want to make myself physically sick within minutes of meeting this sexy man in person for the first time.

The next week went by painfully slowly. We continued texting regularly, and I tried to get Reg to tell me what he envisaged happening between us when we met, but he was deliberately vague, giving answers like "I'll tell you what to do when you arrive", making it clear that he was in charge and that I would be taking instructions from him.

The day before my visit, I had my ass hole and intimate area waxed and shaved my legs. The rest of my body was already smooth. I wanted to be extra smooth for Reg as he had told me that he liked smooth boys. I was slim, 5 foot 5 inches tall, no facial hair to speak of, with blue eyes, and an emo fringe that covered one eye when it hung down. I had always had a round bubble-butt that seemed to drive older guys crazy and that I was very excited to show off to Reg.

On the day, I gave myself a good douching, put on my favorite sexy thong, got myself ready, and headed for the train station. I looked at my phone when I arrived there and had a text.

"Make sure you're here by midday" it read.

Reg was obviously in a dominant mood and wanted me to know it.

I checked the train times and replied saying that I would make it in time.

Once I was off the train, I walked quickly from the station to Reg's house using the instructions he had provided. It was literally two streets away. I could feel the excitement building. I was nervous, but in a good way. It had been a long build up to this moment, which meant that expectations were high, for both of us, I thought, and I didn't want to disappoint him.

I checked my reflection in his car on his drive to make sure I looked OK, and then went to the door and knocked.

About 30 seconds passed before I heard the lock turn and the door swung open. Reg stood there in a dressing gown that stopped just above his knees. He had it loosely tied so that it showed off his chest hair, and he obviously wasn't wearing any trousers, but could have had shorts or underwear on as far as I was aware.

"Hi" I said with a nervous grin on my face.

Reg smirked, but didn't smile, as he looked me up and down.

"Come in." He said. "Put your coat on the peg. Strip down to your underwear and then meet me in the kitchen. Leave your clothes on the floor." And he turned and walked across the entrance hall through a door that I presumed led to the kitchen.

This was hot. He was calling the shots and I could choose to do as I was told, or I was free to leave. I assumed that there was no middle ground here. But I was immediately turned on. I stripped down to my thong, quickly made sure that everything was tucked in neatly, and followed him into the kitchen.

"Sit down." Reg said as I walked in. He saw my thong and nodded, adding "I approve of those."

"Thanks." I said awkwardly, making my way to the chair he had pointed to next to the kitchen table.

"You'll be wanting that drink." He said, more as an instruction than a question. I grinned at him as he lifted a plastic cup out of the sink and poored a significant amount of pale, thick, milky liquid into a half-pint glass. It filled almost three-quarters of the glass. I'd never ingested that much cum before, but I was excited to try.

"Wow!" I whispered as he put the glass down in front of me.

"Yes. I've worked hard this week. And now you get to enjoy the fruits of my labor." He said, sitting down at the seat adjacent to mine. "Sip it slowly."

I lifted the glass for my first sip, making sure I kept eye contact with him. I sipped, swished it around my mouth, and swallowed. It was warm from where he had reheated it in warm water and still had the salty taste of cum that I loved, albeit slightly weaker than if it had been straight from the fireman's hose.

He opened his legs so that his dressing gown no longer covered him, and exposed his semi hard cock. I stared at is as it grew rapidly to a very hard, very thick 6 and a half inches. He was uncut, with a shiny, red, swollen helmet, bulging veins down the smooth, thick, perfectly straight shaft, and tight, smooth balls. He had clearly trimmed his hair that morning so that it neatly stopped at the base of his shaft. I was already imagining taking it in my mouth and my ass, and hoped that's how the day would develop.

Reg started stroking his hard cock as I took another sip of his cum from the glass, a bigger one this time.

"I'm impressed with you so far." He said. "So this is how it's going to work today. I'm going to give instructions, and you're going to obey them like a good boy."

I nodded obediently.

"That means you wait until you're told that you're allowed before you do anything." He clarified. "Whether it's eat, drink, suck, bend over, etc. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I answered.

"And you'll answer 'yes, sir'." He said firmly.

"Yes, sir." I said, smiling.

"Good. Now I want you to take bigger mouth fulls of that cum." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." Came my reply.

I gladly took a big gulp of the cum. This was the hottest situation I'd ever been in. Reg clearly didn't want to rush into a quick fuck and send me packing. He seemed like he had a plan to make this last.

He sat stroking his thick veiny cock while watching me drink his milky cum for a while.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's delicious." I said, before remembering to finish my sentence with "Sir."

"Good." He said, getting up and walking to the far counter in the kitchen, his hard cock bobbing up and down as he walked with his dressing gown open showing off his slight belly.

He picked up a small plate with a thin slice of chocolate cake on it and brought it back over to the table, placing it in front of me with a tea spoon, next to the glass of cum, which was now less than a quarter full. I reached for the spoon, assuming that's what he wanted me to do.

"Not yet!" He said firmly. "You haven't finished your drink yet."

I nodded, taking note that instructions would be given explicitly, and instead reached for the glass, taking another big gulp as Reg sat down and started stroking himself again.

I was really horny by now. I desperately wanted to suck his cock, and I guessed that was Reg's plan. To take total control and not let me have what I wanted. Fortunately for me I was a total cum slut, so I was enjoying getting to drink all of his cum, and I could tell that he was really turned on from watching me do it.

Another two mouthfuls later and I was pretty much at the bottom of the glass of cum. I was sad that it was gone, and I was reaching my tongue into the glass to try to get to some of the remnants further down the glass.

"You really are a dirty boy, aren't you?" He asked, rhetorically. "Use the spoon to reach the rest of it."

"Yes, sir." I said, smiling broadly at him.

I grabbed the spoon and started scraping up the cum from the bottom of the glass and started spooning it into my mouth.

I heard him groan and mutter "Dirty boy" as he stroked his throbbing cock.

All of a sudden he stood up and moved towards where I was sitting. At last, I thought, I was gagging to suck his dick. He stroked his cock in my direction and I started to open my mouth, assuming I knew what was going on.

"Hold up that cake under me." He said. "Quickly!" His breathing heavy.

I dropped the spoon and the glass on the table and grabbed the plate with the cake on, lifting it so that it was just underneath his bright red, throbbing helmet.

He stroked hard, and then squeezed just underneath his helmet, grunting loudly as thick white cum spewed from his dick hole. I desperately wanted to put my mouth over it, but knew I wasn't allowed. I watched as a thick layer of white jizz covered the chocolate cake on the plate, spilling over the edges. He grunted again as another rope of cum shot out, missing the plate, and instead hitting my hand and the table underneath it.

He stroked some more, as more of his man juice oozed out onto the cake that I was now pretty sure was going to be my next instruction to consume.

When the flow of cum stopped, Reg collapsed back into the chair, still hard, and still stroking himself. I turned to him, still holding up the plate with the cum-covered cake on it. It was a big load of cum. The cake wasn't recognizable as a chocolate cake any more. It had been truly 'iced', and it looked delicious.

"I made a mess there." He said, looking at the cum on the table surface. "You'd better clean it up with your tongue before you eat that cake."

"Yes, sir." I responded, settling into my role as his dirty little cum slut.

I put down the plate carefully, and licked the cum off my hand before leaning down to the table and licking up the long rope of cum in one swift move.

"Good boy." He murmured. "Now eat your cake."

I took the spoon and severed a large piece of the jizz-coated cake. I put it in my mouth without hesitation, as though it was the most normal thing in the world. I wanted my dirtiness to look effortless.

The fresh cum tasted even nicer, and was still warm, contrasting with the cold chocolate cake. The salty and sweet combination was quite pleasant. I wasn't really hungry for cake, just for cum. But I wanted to make sure Reg was still turned on, so I kept going.

Reg kept watching, his cock now flaccid, but still looking inviting. I thought back to our conversation about him cumming 3 or 4 times a day, and hoped that there was more to come. I was so turned on and was desperate for a cock in my mouth and ass. I was craving physical contact, and was well aware that Reg hadn't made a move to touch me in any way yet. He was making me wait.

Five mouthfuls later and the cum-cake was gone. My belly was full of cum and I felt like the dirty slut that I had made myself out to be when we chatted online.

"Good boys lick their plates clean" Reg said.

I didn't wait, I lifted the plate up and licked the remaining cum from it, making sure I got it all. I held up the plate to him, showing him that it was clean, hoping that I might be rewarded with some kind of physical contact.

"Good. Good boy." He said, straight faced. "Now, let's go upstairs."

And with that he stood up and walked out of the room, his dressing gown hanging open and his flaccid dick swinging from side to side as he passed me. I got up and followed him out of the room and up the stairs.

I hoped that upstairs meant the bedroom, and that the bedroom meant some physical contact at last. He stopped at a door halfway down the corridor and turned to usher me into the room. As I turned into the room I saw that it was the bathroom. On the floor, was a suction cup dildo, probably 5.5 or 6 inches in length and very thick, already stuck to the tiled floor pointing towards the ceiling.

I walked into the bathroom, and Reg pulled a small bottle of lube out of his dressing gown pocket and handed it to me.

"We need to stretch you out." He said. "I want you to get all of that in your hole." He pointed to the dildo. "Don't take that thong off. Just pull it aside. And make sure you face the wall at the back of the room."

"Yes sir." I nodded.

I took the lube, poored some onto my index and middle fingers and, using my spare hand to pull aside my thong, rubbed it into my hole and around the outside. I liberally poored some more onto my hand and smothered the dildo with it. It was going to be a real stretch given its girth.

I knelt with one knee either side of the toy, and once more pulled my thong aside as I lowered myself down towards it. I felt the tingling excitement of the head making contact with my hole. I pushed down and felt it pop inside and heard Reg moan quietly as it did. I pushed down further, and let out a gasp myself as I felt the stretch.

I relaxed, and the thick dildo began to slide into me. I reached the bottom and waited, feeling stretched.

I heard Reg walk up behind me, and then felt something warm and soft touch my shoulder. I looked down at saw his soft cock resting on my shoulder. Finally, physical contact. It was a strange place for him to put it, but I loved that it was touching me.

He slowly traced it across my shoulder, around the back of my neck and across the other shoulder. Then it moved back towards the middle and up into my thick hair.

"Do you like having a cock rubbed all over you?" Reg asked as he rubbed himself against the back of my head.

"Yes, sir." I confessed.

He moved round to the front of me, his dick was soft, but still long from his previous erection. His foreskin was covering about three-quarters of his shiny helmet, and it all looked good enough to eat.

I must have opened my mouth in anticipation, because Reg said "keep your mouth closed", as he grabbed a fist-full of my hair and pulled my head back. He lowered the underside of his drooping cock onto my face, so that the tip touched my fringe on my forehead and his balls were on my chin. He kept hold of my hair as he started to gyrate himself around on my face.

I inhaled deeply and took in the beautiful sent of his manly cock must, mixed in with the faint smell of his recent ejaculation. I desperately wanted to lick it and get a taste, but knew that I wasn't allowed.

He turned my head slightly sideways before pulling back, and slapping his now semi-hard cock across my face. He turned my face the other way, and then slapped it across my other cheek.

I could tell this kind of control was a big turn on for Reg, because I could feel his cock getting harder each time he slapped me with it. And by the time he had slapped me five or six times, he was fully erect again, his helmet poking slightly further out of his foreskin, and the veins protruding invitingly all the way down his thick shaft. Surely I would get to taste it soon.

Not letting go of the fistful of my hair he had a hold of, Reg stepped to the side of me, leaned down, and grabbed the base of the dildo that was still deep in my hole. He detached it from the floor and, using the dildo and my hair, lifted my ass up and pushed me forward so that I was on all fours.

He slowly pulled the dildo out of my hole, leaving it gaping wide. He stepped round in front of me with the dildo and, never letting go of my hair, said "Open wide and look at me."

I did as I was told, locking eyes with Reg, and moments later the tip of the glistening dildo was sliding across my tongue into my mouth. I kept my eyes locked on his, and wrapped my lips around the toy. He pushed it all the way in until it hit the back of my throat and held it there until I gagged, before pulling it out slowly while muttering "you dirty little boy."

"Do you like tasting your own hole?" Reg asked.

"Yes, sir." I responded, not breaking eye contact.

"You are filthy." He smiled, sitting down on the edge of the bath in front of me, his legs spread wide and his thick veiny cock standing to attention. "I want you on all fours right here." He said, using the glistening dildo to point to the floor between his legs.

I obeyed, crawling forwards on my hands and knees until his dick was just centimeters away and I could smell his manly odor again.

"Now, you had better suck my cock good. No hands. And I want to shoot a load right into your mouth." He instructed.

I needed no extra encouragement. I was gagging to taste his manhood. I leaned forward and licked from the bottom of his now tight balls all the way up his shaft, tasting the salty flavor, and up to the tip of his helmet, before wrapping my lips around it and pushing down until I felt it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed, and felt it slip into my throat as my nose pressed into his stubbly lower abdomen. His shaft was really thick, and I rolled my tongue around it while I held it pressed into my throat. after a few seconds, I pulled back all the way until just the helmet was left in my mouth, and rolled my tongue around that, feeling it bulge as Reg tensed and groaned.

12