Submitting to a Dom Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightened my lips around his cock and slid down again, taking his full length again, before sliding back up. As I did, I felt Reg lean forward and I felt the dildo press against my smooth hole and pop inside. I moaned as Reg slid it all the way in and then steadily started to increase the tempo of my blow job, keeping my lips tightly wrapped around his thick shaft as I moved up and down quicker and quicker. Reg groaned as I pressed my tongue against the underside of his cock on my way back up. I loved that I was pleasuring him and that he was really enjoying it.

He started to slide the dildo in and out of my hole and increased the tempo as I sped up my blow job tempo. For some time we continued in this position, with Reg leaning forward to fuck me with the dildo while I sucked his lovely veiny cock. Because he was leaning forward, every time I slid my mouth down his shaft, my my face would meet his belly and my nose would be buried in his stubbly pubes. I loved his manly scent. It reminded me that he was a real man, in control, and that my role was to pleasure him.

After what felt like a long time of sucking, Reg let go of the dildo, leaving it planted deep in my hole. He leaned back, holding onto the bath for balance. The new angle allowed me to go deeper, swallowing his helmet into my throat each time I pressed down. He grunted his approval and began to thrust upwards each time I went down. Again, I increased my tempo, and as I did I heard his breathing become heavier.

"Yeh, suck it, you filthy boy." He said, breathily. "Work for that load."

I moaned, without pausing, to let him know I wanted it and was willing. Again, I sped up, sensing that my reward was near. His breathing quickened, almost in time with my now jack-hammer paced blow job.

"Yeh... keep going... suck it... " He instructed, in between breaths. "Don't... swallow... when I cum... Hold it in your mouth."

I moaned to let him know I had heard him and carried on sucking.

Moments later he almost shouted, "Fuck!" And held his breath.

His cock convulsed in my mouth and I paused midway up his shaft and sucked hard. A shot of his cum hit the back of my throat and I gently rocked my head back and forth to massage out the rest of his man juice with my lips. It gushed out smoothly into my mouth and I allowed it to spill underneath my tongue so that I could press down and take his helmet into my throat again before sliding back up, pressing my tongue against the underside of his shaft.

As I did this, more cum oozed out of his dick into my mouth and he muttered "Fuck yeh. Take it."

"Show me." He ordered.

i removed his still-hard dick from my mouth for the first time in a long time and tilted my head back, opened my mouth, and showed off the lake of thick jizz sitting at the back of my throat.

"good boy." He said. "Now swallow it."

I took one big gulp and felt the warm juice head down toward my belly to join the rest of the cum that I had consumed. Delicious, thick and salty. I opened my mouth to show him that it was all gone.

"Mmmm" he groaned, squeezing his cock and producing a bit more cum from the end.

He grabbed my hair and wiped the cum across my cheek and then slapped my other cheek with his wet cock. I was fully submitting as his bitch now, and I wanted more.

(To be continued...)

12