Submitting to a Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close," she said. As if she knew my mind had been elsewhere and pulled me back to the here and now.

I closed my mouth and let my lips encircle the girth of her cock as she continued to slide it in and out of my mouth.

My knees were beginning to ache from the hard, cold, tiled flooring. In spite of that, my cock was getting harder by the second. I had a mouth full of my Mistress's cock and I wanted more.

Mistress started to rock back and forth. Her cock was sliding in and out of my mouth, but never completely leaving my lips. I could feel my mouth watering and I thought, yes, I'm hungry for more.

She pushed a little harder and I felt her cock hit the back of my throat. I shifted my eyes down and realized she was in the back of my throat and half her cock was still outside of my mouth. I felt her one hand move to the top of my head and gently push back. My head tilted about fifteen degrees and she began to lift up in her heels.

Another inch or two of her cock was gaining access to my mouth and throat. I could feel my gag reflex every time she went up on her toes. I tried not to let it take over, but I couldn't. I started to gag and drool was leaking from between my lips and around her cock.

I was losing control. I couldn't stop gagging and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started to panic a little and tried to talk. Then I heard her voice.

"Stop."

I looked up and saw her face. She was calmly looking at me. She held my head and her cock so that it didn't leave my mouth completely, but was pulled back far enough to stop my gagging.

I knew my face was red and spit was hanging from my chin, but I couldn't help it. I tried to catch my breath and recover. Then I felt her hand stroke the back of my head.

"Slowly," she said in a quiet but commanding tone. "Breathe slowly."

I tried to calm my thoughts and listen to her words. I repeated them in my head. Breathe slowly, breathe slowly, breathe slowly.

Each time I repeated them, I took a breath and slowly released it. I was able to breathe again and I could feel myself cooling down. I knew my face, neck, and chest were still red, because they were warm. I could feel the coating of sweat that covered me. But I felt better now.

"Okay?" she asked.

I nodded and she accepted that without issue.

"Now, relax your throat," she said. "Make an aaahhh sound to open the back of your throat," she instructed.

When I did as instructed, she began again. This time, as she built up, she stroked her free hand over my neck and throat. It was calming and helped to relax my throat muscles. Her other hand held my head at the angle she wanted while she continued to stroke my throat as her cock began to move in and out of my mouth again.

Mistress gave me warnings this time. Which helped prepare me a little better.

"Suck soft," she said and caressed her hand over my throat.

"Another inch," she told me as she raised up on her toes and slid her cock deeper into my mouth.

"That's it, good boy. Now swallow," she said and advanced a little more.

I was taking almost two thirds of her cock down and I could feel every inch of it as my gullet expanded to accept her fat cock. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. The worst of it was feeling like my airway was blocked, but Mistress was moving more slowly for me.

"Swallow," she said as she slid deep again.

"Swallow," she repeated.

"Again," she said. "Again...breathe, she said as she pulled back... again... again... breathe... swallow...suck...swallow...suck...breathe."

She repeated her instructions over and over. I watched as she rocked faster and faster. I sucked as she told me to. Soft, then hard, soft, then hard. The faster she got, the move her legs tensed and her cock went down my throat.

"I'm going to come," she said and looked at me for a second. If my mouth wasn't full of her cock, I would have begged her to come now. I wanted her cum so much. I wanted to taste her and see if she tasted the same as I did.

"Fuck," she hissed. Her body trembled as she held my head still. Her hand left my neck and grasped a handful of my hair as she pulled my face to her. The last third of her cock was still visible, but I did my best to please her.

The warm, silky feel of her cum coated the back of my throat and I felt some pool in the back of my mouth. I only sensed the first shot of her cum as it went down my throat. The rest seemed to fill my mouth as she pulled back and then slowly held my head as she finished her orgasm.

I could feel my mouth full of her and her seed. I didn't want to move or do anything without her permission, so I waited.

"Swallow," she said quietly and smiled down at me.

I swallowed three or four times before the pool of cum in my mouth was gone. All the while, Mistress looked down at me with that serene smile I had seen on her face earlier tonight.

Her hand caressed my head. Her fingernails scratched over my scalp. Like a good pet, I mewed to her touch. Slowly she withdrew her cock from me. She held my head as I placed it against her thigh. I kissed her there before resting against her soft skin. If I could have, I would have curled up at her feet.

"My good pet," she said as she continued to play with my hair. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said quietly, my voice a little raspy. I knew my throat was going to be sore tonight and probably tomorrow. I looked up at her with a question written on my face.

"What is it, pet?"

"Did I please you, Mistress?" I asked. "Was I good?"

"Yes, pet. You pleased me very much," she said and leaned down. She kissed the top of my head. Then she placed her fingers under my chin and lifted my mouth to her. Kissing me directly on the lips, her tongue slid into my mouth.

"We taste good together," she said. "You're a good little cocksucker, pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said and accepted her second kiss.

"You're a good little cocksucker, who will be a great little cocksucker with some practice," she smiled and winked at me. "Now, let's get cleaned up. I believe you promised me dinner. But, I've always enjoyed having my dessert first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers, please take time to vote and comment if you will. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for choosing one of my stories to read. I hope you enjoyed it.

~Apple