Submitting to Love

Story Info
A romantic story of submitting to true love.
8.5k words
4.57
21.3k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Disclaimer: This story contains themes of romantic submission, femdom, and pegging. I hope you enjoy.

______________

My name is Matt, and for the past two years I've had a horrible dating life. My last serious girlfriend cheated on me which led to trust issues. I thought everything between us was going perfect. We had a pretty good sex life, I was close with her family, I made good money, but in the end I guess she wanted something different. I caught Amy cheating with a Doctor, after confronting her she told me I was a nerd who was too boring in bed, and she had been cheating this whole time. The past three years I haven't been doing well with dating, hoping that maybe one day I could find the one, being the romantic type.

I was a nerd. I liked anime and D&D. Sure, I had glasses, but I thought I was a decent looking guy. I like hiking and cycling, so I had a fit build, some decent abs. I was nowhere near an athlete, but had a slender build, standing at 5' 9". Not bad.

I went on plenty of dates, most of the women I took out were worried about money or their phones. One girl was goth, which I didn't really mind, but she only talked about crime documentaries. There was a woman about 10 years older than me, I really liked her 'till she talked my ear off about being vegan. All the women my age, mid 30s, seemed single for a reason. Guess I don't have room to talk though.

Dating was not going well, then on a dating app I found Jessica. It matched us specifically on personality and common interests. So, no pictures were involved. I checked her bio and decided to send a request. She accepted it immediately.

We really hit it off. We talked about different anime that we liked, movies, and Netflix shows. We even made fun of people who made the Kardashians famous. She was an elementary school teacher, while I was a manager at a home security company. And we found out we went to the same Comic Convention. I felt like a high schooler texting a new crush, checking to see if she texted back, and got butterflies when she did. We were both at pretty busy points in our lives, so we never had time to meet, but over the next 2 months we really connected. I couldn't wait to meet this girl.

Our schedules finally cleared up, and we decided to meetup for sushi. Our mutual love for sushi was a great start to a relationship.

Arriving early and nervous, I found a dimly lit table and waited for Jessica to arrive. We had decided early on not to talk about our appearances, to keep this truly judgment free, so no pictures.

I nervously watched as several girls came in and just hoped that any one of them would be Jessica and I would not be stood up. We have been texting for a while, and we shared our interests without getting too personal. Obviously, we both loved sushi, which was a green flag for me. And we started watching several shows together on Netflix, but tonight we finally agreed to meet in person and this would be the time to see what each other looked like.

I was excited to finally see what Jessica looked like. I was not a picky man and I love women of all shapes, sizes and colors. I just hoped I was not getting catfished.

It was only five after eight, but I couldn't help begin to worry that she was going to be a no-show, fearing that she would not like what she saw and walked away, or that she was really some dude trying to get some money out of me.

And that's when she walked in. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Now, Jessica wouldn't be considered a model to most people or anything beyond cute. But to me, it was truly love at first sight.

Jessica was a short girl, just a little plump. Not fat, but I could see most other men thinking she was on the chubbier side. Her cheeks were full, with cute dimples. She had wide hips, thick thighs and a little bit of cushion in all the right spots. She carried her weight very well and did not seem unhealthy at all. She stood at about 5 even and had dark wavy hair, cut just above the shoulders. She very much looked like a sweet elementary teacher, with a friendly smile and a baby face.

She walked in wearing a red and black summer dress, simple, nothing too flashy. Bright red lipstick, black flats and black pantyhose. I had the biggest nylon fetish, making this another green flag for me. The waitress led her to the table. I stood up while she took a seat.

We chatted over a sushi platter, talking about our personal lives. I asked her plenty of questions about being a teacher, and she went on about all the kids in her class. She asked about my job, being in home security. I explained it was pretty boring stuff, just installing devices and monitoring the data. She never asked about money, just made a joke about not being able to stalk me.

The date went extremely well, as much as I wanted to invite her to my place, I was very much the nice guy type and didn't want to push my luck. I sensed that she appreciated and respected this decision.

I walked her to her car and went in for a hug, to my surprise we held each other for a moment and I suggested a second date soon, she eagerly agreed, but insisted that she would be picking the place this time. So, we met at another sushi restaurant. She was eager to take me to this one after I admitted that I have never been to an Asian restaurant where a robot serves you and the sushi came out on a conveyor belt. She insisted that she was taking me on this date, and she would pay. Of course, I insisted that I paid, being the gentleman I was, but she made a point that women could take men out on dates too. Hesitantly, I agree.

The second date went just as well and to my excitement she wore another dress and tan pantyhose, this time with heels. Knowing that nylons were part of her daily fashion was just another sign that she was the one. I walked her to her car, we hugged longer. I was still too nervous to kiss her. I was never good at this stuff.

I was absolutely infatuated with her and just wanted to spend every minute talking to her, and it seemed like she wanted the same thing, but any time I started flirting she always seemed to change the subject. Of course, I respected her boundaries and didn't want to push anything, I just wanted somebody that I could connect intimately with. Sure, I was horny, but Jessica was the type of girl worth waiting for.

Fast-forward, the day of our fourth date, she canceled stating her babysitter was sick. Feeling upset that I wouldn't get to see her, I thought I would test my luck. I decided to take the lead and suggest that we do something together with her son. A picnic in the park, something not too romantic and kid friendly.

She agreed to meet me at a park in the city between our hometowns, and I finally got to meet her son, Aiden. I always assumed dating in my mid 30s would lead to me being a stepfather, but this seemed like something I would enjoy. I brought food as we sat and watched Aiden play, and he seemed to take a liking to me as I showed him pics of my old Pokémon collection. We were natural bodies.

"Wow, looks like I'm watching two kids tonight," Jess said as Aiden took off with my phone, playing Pokémon Go.

"Hey, catching Pokémon is serious business." I nudged her shoulder playfully.

She nudged me back with her head like a little rhino. Accepting her challenge, I placed my forehead to hers, pushing back slightly as we locked eyes. She growled and snarled at me.

It was at this moment, her being her silly, nerdy self, that I fell in love. With her nose scrunched up, growling, and her giving me a death stare, I went in for the kiss. It might have been a goofy moment, but it just felt right. My lips landed on hers, cutting her off mid-growl. With no delay, she kissed me back. I shivered in the summer night. I pulled away to read her face, but she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back in. Kissing me, this time with more passion and lust, moaning between kisses, Her nails dug into the back of my neck, I was too preoccupied to complain. She bit my lip as we pulled away.

She covered her mouth with her hand as she looked around, embarrassed by her outburst.

We both laughed, noticing a woman turning her gaze away from us. Deciding it was time to go, I helped her to her car, saying goodbye to Aiden.

"See ya, buddy. And remember, Charzard is-"

"Overrated," we said in unison.

I opened the door for Jess. Leaning against the car, she pulled me in for a hug.

"So, thanks for a great night. And for playing with Aiden."

"Yeah, I had fun. He's a great kid, just let me know if I ever overstep or anything."

"I wanna go out soon, for drinks," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Sounds fun, but I don't think they'll let Aiden in."

She hit me playfully in the chest. "I'm gonna take you out for drinks. I'm paying. You haven't seen Party Jess yet."

"Sounds scary, but I'm in."

_______

The next weekend we met for drinks. Jessica was meeting me at a local sports bar near her house, which I have not been to yet. This was a more casual and comfortable date, and gave us a chance to have a few drinks and unwind. I was hoping to score that night, so in preparation I hadn't masturbated since the park. It had been a little over five months since we matched, and I never brought up the 'boyfriend' word, feeling like it was too immature.

Jess walked in, gorgeous as ever. Wearing black pantyhose and sparkling, red heels. A black skirt and white blouse. I was definitely under dressed with my batman tee.

"Wow, Party Jess means business."

After several drinks and shots, we were talking about the latest episode of Ozark. Jessica had become more flirtatious, dropping obvious hints. Touching my shoulder, rubbing her leg against mine, and tucking her hair behind her ear. We were vibing, and I took the chance to go in for more than just a kiss, placing my hand on her thigh, right on the tops of the stockings. And for three seconds, it was the most amazing passionate kiss until she pushed me away.

My heart sank, I knew I had done something wrong. That my heart would be broken again. Jessica straightened up and put her hands in her lap, and I was ready for the break-up or the just friend speech.

"Mattie, listen." she said, as if talking to one of her school kids.

"Jess, I'm sorry, I just really-"

"Matt, listen." My head was spinning from the alcohol, and I could only assume hers was too. I had a bit to drink and that last shot was starting to hit. Jessica's face became flushed, from the alcohol or emotions.

"I like you a lot. Like, I really like you and I want to be with you, but there's something you have to know."

And here it was, the catch. I knew it was too good to be true and there had to be something up. "You have a boyfriend, don't you?"

"No I don't. I don't have a boyfriend. I did go on a couple of dates before our first date, but since then I've only been seeing you."

I had a moment of relief, appreciating her honesty.

"I've been hurt sexually in the past, by Aidan's father. He hurt me, manipulated me, and cheated on me. Then he left before Aiden was born. I was numb and lost for a while. I got counseling and found the help that I needed. Since then, I have set rules and boundaries for myself. And conditions for future lovers. And these conditions have often not gone well with men in the past, and I'm hoping that you are the one who can accept these conditions."

I don't know if it was the alcohol, desperation, or just the bottled emotions, but I let my heart spill out. "Jess, I think I love you and I don't know if it's too early to say that, but I want to be with you. I will do everything, anything to do that, and I understand that you have limits and boundaries. Just tell me what I need to do to keep you."

"Well, the trauma that I experienced had opened a new part of me, and my therapist helped me discover what I needed. I've played around and experimented with it with other men, but most of them just haven't been able to accept it."

There was a long pause as I sat silently, letting her collect her thoughts. Finally finding her courage and the words, she let out a big sigh. "I have become a dominant woman in the bedroom. I require full control in the bedroom, over my lover's body. Any sex or intimacy has to be at my discretion."

"I completely understand and that's perfectly-"

"That's not all. I live the femdom lifestyle, which means I expect a man to fully submit to me sexually. Their body is for me to use how I want and when I want. Matt, I'm talking in the simplest terms, bondage and strap-on's."

I began to shake as we stared into each other's eyes, being filled with fear and confusion, not fully understanding what Jessica was talking about.

"I feel like we have something really special, Matthew, so here it is. I want you and I want to be with you. And if you give your body fully to me, I will be a kind and loving girlfriend and maybe one day so much more. So, if you're willing to submit to me and my...needs, we can see where this takes us."

Jessica was trembling. This wasn't easy for her. She was nervous. Scared. She was afraid of rejection, maybe even judgement. How many times has she given a speech like this just to be turned down, then turn around and do it again.

"So here's my address. I'm taking an Uber home. If you knock on my door tonight, then I know that you have chosen to give me and my lifestyle a chance and I will be so good to you. But if you do not show up, I will respect your wishes and understand that some men find this intimidating, and I will continue to go on those other dates. I'll miss you very much and never bother you again."

Jessica wrote down her address on a napkin, hands shaking, folded it up, and slid it to me. Speechless and frozen in shock, I let Jessica walk away, after she kissed my cheek.

In a nutshell, Jessica said that she wanted to be with me and in order to be with her, I would have to let her use a strap-on on me. I've looked at some pretty vanilla porn before, but nothing like this had ever crossed my mind. This all seemed so unreal, that it had to be a dream. And then I thought about how my last love walked away from me for being too boring in bed. But Jessica was giving me a chance.

What would sex be like? I remembered that movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, where Angelina Jolie whipped her target. Or that Family Guy skit where Lois and Peter Griffin dressed up in leather, Lois slapping Peter after confirming the safe word, 'Banana'. Was this what she had in mind? Was that what she wanted for us? I couldn't provide that for her. I couldn't even provide it for Amy.

_________________

Jessica stood outside, coat pull tight, waiting for the Uber. Jessica had been in this predicament several times before, giving men an ultimatum. Her first date after counseling, she tried to surprise Eric, he freaked and bailed. Next, she brought it up casually to James, who said it was gay and laughed. Tony's profile showed he was up for pegging. He was her first sub, already having experience in femdom, he helped her channel her inner domme and how to use the equipment. Tony was a great sub, he provided for her sexually, but emotionally he was lacking. Tony wasn't a family man or a one woman kinda guy, so they went their separate ways after a very brief fling.

Since Tony, she had a few flings and several bail outs, but none of them felt right, but she prayed that Matt would be different. She knew her demands were too much for anyone. How could she ask Matt to do this for her, knowing Amy broke his heart, leaving him for being too boring in bed.

She waved as a silver car pulled up, opening the back passenger door to leave, knowing she wouldn't see Matt again. Knowing this break up would be different than the others. That this one would destroy her.

____________

"Jessica, wait!" I ran to catch up with Jessica, catching her hand as she opened the car door. "You, uh, forgot your card since you paid for the drinks."

"Oh yeah, right. Stupid me, thanks." She turned away, blushing, feeling her newfound hope being crushed.

I held the door open for her, and she stepped into the car.

"Thanks, Matt," she said, staring down at her lap, hiding the tears that filled her eyes.

"Well, are you going to scoot over?"

___________

In the back of the Uber car, we kissed like long-lost lovers. Jessica wrapped her arms tied around my neck, pulling me in, not giving me a chance to escape now that I was all in. After several minutes of passionate kissing, we finally separated and the questions began.

"So, how does this work exactly? I really don't know much about the whole, uh, lifestyle," I said, lowering my voice, trying not to draw attention from the driver.

"Well, everyone's a little different. Not all dommes are the same, and the same goes for subs. Most guys don't want to be submissive or lose control," she said, avoiding eye contact.

I tilted her head up by the chin, gazing into her eyes. "I'm not most guys. I'm all in for you. Sorry if that was a little cliché." We laughed, breaking the awkwardness yet again.

"Well, for the most part, the relationship works just like any other relationship. Dates, spending time together, having meals at each other's house, meeting each other's families, all that good stuff. But when it comes to sex and the bedroom, I'm the ultimate dominant role. That means that I control your body and your orgasms as I see fit, and your job is to obey as a command."

Seeing the confusion on my face, she continued.

"There will be bondage, specifically for you. Lots of teasing and pleasing. A little bit of torture, depending on how well you please me." She said with a devilish grin. "And strap-on play, which is what turns off most people. Are you familiar with pegging?"

I fought the urge to look away in embarrassment. "I've never heard of pegging per se, but I think I understand the general concept. A dildo up, uh, my ass."

"Yes, pegging involves my dildo in your ass and other places. For me, it's a mix between pleasure, having the power in the relationship, and trust between both of us. Are you scared," she said, running her fingers through my hair.

"A little. Kinda. A lot. Mostly that it will hurt."

"Well, pegging and femdom isn't always about pain. Like I said it's about trust and control and if done right, very pleasurable on both ends. So, if you're afraid I'm going to hurt you, I am, but just a little bit. I won't push your limits too far. But I am going to push those limits. Are you still ok with that?"

"... Yes," I whispered.

She brought her lips to my ear, running her nails on the back of my head. Breathing against my ear, she said, "Then tell me what am I going to do to you, so I know you understand."

My body shivered as her breath hit my ear, senses shooting into overdrive.

My mind was hesitant, but my body and heart wanted her. I swallowed hard, and gave her what she wanted.

"Um, y-your gonna fuck my...ass."

She grabbed me by the jaw, staring at me like I just made a deal with the devil.

______________

Helping her out of the car, she grabbed my erection through my pants, dragging me to her front door, shoving her keys into my hands.

"Hurry up, baby," she said, applying a death grip on my dick.

She watched me squirm as I frantically tried several keys until I found the right key.

She slammed the door behind us and locked it tight. "Shoes. Off."

She spat orders and moved so fast, grinning as she watched me move like a nervous wreck. Before my second shoe was all the way off, she was dragging me by the cock again.

She led me down the hall to her bedroom. Before opening the door, she released my cock, and placed a blindfold around my eyes. I heard her open the door. Blinded, she shoved me into the room, slamming the door behind me.