Submitting to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guided her foot to my cock and grabbed the other one, switching them. Smelling and kissing her foot with just as much excitement as the first one.

I sucked on each toe as she played with my cock. My cock throbbed, preparing to cum.

Sensing my rising orgasm, Jessica moved her foot to my cock, placing my erection between her toes, and gave me my first footjob. Her nylon covered toes kneading my cock, getting covered in pre-cum.

"Ask permission to cum, my little pet."

"Please, Please, Ma'am. Can I cum on your perfect feet!" I screamed as a thrust my cock against her feet.

"You better not cum without permission!"

She placed my cock between her arches, pumping my dick, her soles sliding down to the base.

She waited until I couldn't hold my cum any longer. "Jack off on my feet, baby." She said, putting her stockinged feet on the floor, side by side.

I grabbed my cock and furiously stroked, instantly reaching my full climax. My cum shot out all over Jessica's legs, reaching as high as her mid-thigh. I pointed my cock down toward her feet, continuing to jerk uncontrollably. Rope after rope shot onto her feet, coating her toes and ankles. I had a week's worth of jizz stored.

I squeezed every last drop of semen from my dick and then some. Finished, I placed my hands on my thighs. Panting, I admired my work.

Several long streams of cum ran from Jess's ankles, past her knees. Where her feet met, cum had gathered, like a little puddle. Cum ran down the sides of her feet, like icing on a hot cake.

Jessica wiggled her toes, playing with my cum. I looked up to find Jess smiling at me. Looking at her feet, then back at me.

After a moment, Jess raised her eyebrows.

"Your first night over at my house and you're going to leave a mess?" She said, eyeing her feet.

I looked back down at her feet and legs. Not only did she tie me up, fucked my ass, and choke me, now she wanted me to lick up my own cum.

During the pegging and foot worship, I was really horny, but now I had already came. The excitement I did have was gone. I wasn't horny, but this was part of her kink. Part of the deal. I could say red, showing that this was too much for me.

Giving Jessica a pleading look, she just cocked her head to the side and pushed out her bottom lip.

I sat there on my knees, hands in my lap for a few minutes. Just staring at her cum covered feet. Normally, a picture of this would excite me, but I never wanted to lick the cum. It was a dream come true to shoot my load on her beautiful legs, but this was too much.

Red, red, red! This was too much. Eating my own cum was too much... but taking a dick up my ass wasn't?

Fuck. I couldn't let her down now. Hopefully, this was it, and we could finally sleep and have regular sex later tonight. We would have time to talk about it.

After a few minutes of staring and contemplating, knowing Jessica would not relent, I fell onto my hands and began to lick up my own cum from her stocking covered feet.

I started with the massive pool of cum that gathered where her feet met. I gathered a generous load with my tongue. The taste itself was mild, kind of metallic. But the texture and consistency made me gag a little. It felt slimy, like egg whites. I swallowed my first bit of cum. I wasn't having fun and there was still a lot of cum to clean. Too late to stop now.

I slurped up even more this time, fighting the gag and working to acclimate to the texture. Still slimy and gooey.

I managed another swallow and went back to work. Now I was lapping up the cum from the tops of her feet in a steady rhythm. As much as I hated licking the cum, I couldn't help but love the feel of her stockings on my tongue.

I lapped up every drop of cum on the tops of her feet. Leaving nothing but the damp remains of my own spit.

Jessica lifted her right foot to my face, her red nail polish showing through the nylon. I sucked my load from her toes. Sucking hard to pull the semen from the fabric.

She turned her foot, exposing the arches where streaks of cum that had run down the sides.

I licked and sucked on her arches. The only thing left on her foot was the dark marks from my spit.

She lifted the other foot and I licked it just as clean. Semen had dripped down the sides of her heel. I gave the bottom of her foot extra attention. With both feet cleaned, it was time to tackle the legs.

Long streams of cum run up her legs, just past her knees. I lapped it up with long strokes of my tongue. She spread her legs, letting me lick up the insides of her thighs. I was so close to her purple cock and her clit, I could smell her aroma, hoping I'd get to taste her tonight.

"Not tonight, you greedy boy." Her nylon foot pressed against my chest, pushing me back.

She removed my collar, ankle and wrist cuffs. "Leave the thigh highs on. Time for bed."

I stood at the edge of the bed, wearing nothing but the white thigh high socks. Jessica removed her strapon, corset, choker, panties, fishnet top, and garter belt.

"Wait," I said desperately. "Could you leave the stockings and fishnets on?" I gave her a pleading smile.

She kept the stockings and underlying fishnets on and dawned a Large T-shirt.

"You're so demanding." She turned off the lights, laid in bed, padding the spot next to her. I crawled into bed next to her, and we cuddled. Me as the big spoon.

"Thanks for tonight. It really meant a lot," she said, running her nails softly over my arm.

"Yeah, I hope you enjoyed it."

"Yes, I really did enjoy it. That pose you did really turned me on. What about you? What did you think of your first time, do you think you could come to like it."

Holding her here in my arms felt so right, but she wanted honesty.

"I really don't know what to think about it. It was all so new to me, and it was just different. I really enjoy the way you were dressed and the way you moved, but everything else doesn't really come naturally to me."

I could feel the disappointment in her silence. This wasn't the response she wanted.

"Maybe we can talk about it more in the morning. I'm not going anywhere," I said, holding her extra tight as we fell asleep.

To be continued...