Submitting to Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just like that, I got my second chance. Third chance now. I quickly responded, trying not to sound too eager. I didn't want to come on too strong and push her away. I would give her plenty of space and let nature take its course.

We agreed that I would meet her that night at her house and help her install a new security system. Of course, she was adamant that she paid for the equipment just like any other customer. I started my career as a tech, installing security systems, so I decided to do it myself to help her save money on the labor if she would agree.

I grabbed everything from work I needed, leaving early giving me plenty of time to clean up and plan everything out. I didn't want to come on too strong, but tonight was not the night to hold back. Time to bring my A-game.

____________

Dressed in a casual polo and khakis, tool bag in hand, I knocked on her door. I wanted to look nice but not too nice, so I went for business casual. Jessica opened the door, and I was shocked by what I saw. Jess was always a well-dressed, beautiful woman. But the Jess I saw tonight was not one that I recognized. It wasn't that she appeared ugly, she was dressed comfortably, but you could see the physical signs of depression in her like she wasn't taking care of herself. Like she had been slowly shriveling away.

Her skin seems paler than normal, unhealthy. Her cheeks definitely looked slimmer, no longer the full cheeks I used to adore. She wore a loose sweater, pajama pants, and flats, rather than her bright dresses.

She gave me a double lookover. "Hey," she said shyly, letting me in. "You look very... Professional."

I tried to play it off like I wasn't desperate. "Yeah, it's the salesman in me."

She led me to the kitchen and offered me some tea. She started off by telling me about what happened, that she heard the front doorknob rattling, Someone was trying to break in late last night. She was obviously afraid for herself and Aiden. She called the police, but they found nothing and suggested she get a security system.

"Well, now, if they come back we can see who it is, but the new system will probably scare them off anyway."

Pulling out the different devices, we went over her options, and what would be best for her house. She agreed to the discount cost and was able to afford more. Once we agreed on the layout, I got to work setting up different cameras, starting outside.

We chatted through the work, avoiding the elephant in the room. About halfway through, now inside, I decided to break the silence while standing on the ladder.

"Are we gonna talk about why you ghosted me..."

She knew the question would come, but still, she couldn't plan her response.

"Matt, I'm so sorry. But I just had so much going on at one time. It just wasn't the right time for-"

"I thought you didn't like liars," I said, with a little more sting than intended. Fuck, I didn't want it to be like this. I planned on having an open heart, but I was still salty about it.

I stepped off the ladder, wiping some sweat away, and getting ready to apologize.

"Jess, I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to-"

"No, your right Matt. I owe you an explanation and an apology."

Jessica took a deep breath as she looked down, avoiding my gaze. "My dad's stroke was really hard on me. I and my sister kind of got into it. About money and spending time with our parents. I wanted to invite you, but it wasn't a good time. That first night was so stressful. I just didn't have the energy to really talk to anyone."

She started shaking, her voice quivering. "The next day Luke showed up. He found out about my father's condition and tried to squeeze us for money. He assumed that he would be getting some inheritance or bullshit. He found me in the hospital and he screamed at me in front of everyone. He said some really terrible things to me and broke me down just like before. He's good at that."

She wiped at her eyes with her sleeves, fighting to keep her composure.

I wanted to hold her, to comfort her, but I needed to hear this.

"It was like the old days. L-like he never left. I hated myself for not being stronger. For turning back into that scared girl. T-the hospital escorted him out, but he kept blowing up my phone. Using blocked numbers. I wanted to call you, but- but I couldn't bring you into this. He would have threatened you. He started showing up at my house, banging on my door. Threatening to take Aiden away if we didn't give him money. He was refusing to sign the custody papers and every day just kept getting worse."

She took a deep breath, clearing her throat. "He called me a lot of things. And one of the things h-he said... he said was that I was just as manipulative as he was. Said that I always tried to change people and that's who I really was. I... knew he was just being a narcissist, but he wasn't wrong. I've been leading you on and manipulating you-"

"Jess, that's not-"

"Yes, Matt! That's exactly what I did to you. I-I forced a choice o-on you. I tried to change you and hid t-things from you. Matt, I'm no better than him and I couldn't keep doing that to you. S-So I ended it. I blocked you. I know it was cowardly and s-selfish, but I could f-face you."

Jessica finally broke down in tears, collapsing to the floor. I rushed over and held her tight.

"I-Im sorry, Matt! I-I'm so sorry for leading y-you on. F-for manipulating you. And for r-running away. You didn't serve any of that. God, Matt, I'm so sorry."

We sat there on the floor for a good while. I held her as we cried together.

"Shhh, It's ok. Jess, I understand. You didn't manipulate me, you-"

She pulled away, her red eyes staring into my eyes.

"Matt, I did. I pushed you into doing something you didn't want to. That night I was more worried about myself and my own pleasure. I used you just like Luke used me."

"Jessica. I forgive you. I know that I wasn't the most enthusiastic about that night, but I don't blame you or resent you at all. Yes, I was a little reluctant, but we cared about each other. Please know that you are nothing like that man."

Just then the new doorbell rang.

"Looks like the food is here," she said. Our laughter took over.

__________

Jess was nice enough to order us sushi. It felt like old times. Now that we let all our emotions out, it was easier to talk. Maybe we were both hangry too.

"Thanks for setting up the security system. I wasn't sure if you were going to answer my text. Thought you were going to 'ghost' me back."

"No problem. I was actually trying to play down my eagerness. Didn't want to come off as too excited," I said with a little chuckle.

"I've been such a wreck lately, and last night really scared me. Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"Sure thing. At least it's nice knowing it wasn't Luke trying to break in or-" I said, swallowing hard.

Jess paused mid-bite, putting down her chopsticks. "What do you mean 'it wasn't Luke'?"

"I mean, since Luke left you don't have to...worry." I took a big gulp of water, stalling for time.

"How did you know Luke 'Left'? And why didn't you ever question if Luke was the one at the door before?"

"Well, I'm sure Jullie would have told-." She stared at me, eyebrows raised.

Fuck, she had me. "I might have talked to, um, Luke."

Jessica was looking really pissed.

I pulled out my phone and texted her the documents. Her phone chimed and she read through the documents.

"Why...Why didn't you send this to us, Matt? This would have made our lives so much easier." She was pissed and I couldn't really blame her. She had full custody and she didn't even know it.

"Matt! How could you keep this from us? How could you be so fucking selfish-." She cut herself off, putting the pieces together.

"You didn't want me feeling as if I owed you. Even if this could have won me back, you, you-."

"I didn't do it to win you back. I mean at first, I did, but I couldn't get you back that way. I'm sorry I hid-"

She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her lips into my mind. I wrapped my arms around her, not wanting to lose her again.

She pulled away, resting her forehead against mine. We sat there breathing hard.

"Mattie. I don't-, I don't know what to do." Her phone chimed. "I can't change you. I can't make you accept the things I need. And it's not fair to you." Her phone chimed again.

"Jess, I know I wasn't fully enthusiastic about your needs, but I'm here. I'm ready to do anything for you."

"Matt, it's not that easy. I can't be with you knowing that I'm pressuring you to do these things. I know you're doing them for me, but it's not the same as you wanting it too."

"But, I do-" Her phone chimed again. I paused to let Jessica finally answer it.

"Crap", she said, as she read the message. "Sorry, I need to take something to Aiden. He's at a sleepover and we forgot his sleep sack. Can we talk about this when I get back? It should only take 20 minutes."

"No, of course. I'll just finish up around here."

She stopped as she reached the door. Walking back to me she said, "I want you, Matthew. And I know you want me to. We'll make this work. You're not the only one who needs to compromise here. I promise we'll talk about this when I get back."

With her hand on the side of my face, she gave me the tiniest peck on my lips, saying, "I promise, I'll make this work."

As the door closed behind Jess, I initiated Operation Ocean Avenue.

__________

Jessica made her way up the stairs to her house. She was still working out what to say to Matt. She couldn't force him to change for her. He would eventually resent her, just like she resented Luke. Maybe she could change for Matt. Would compromising for him be so outlandish? She had to make this work.

She entered the kitchen, surprised to see his tools were no longer on the table. She couldn't help but find him so dang cute in his work clothes. On the counter, she found a note.

"My dearest Jessica. I know you have needs that most men can't fulfill. And I'm sorry that I wasn't the man to embrace those needs for you. I know you don't want to change me or manipulate me, and I respect that so much. At the time I wasn't ready for a woman like you. I didn't deserve you then. You deserve someone who will give it his all, not just half-ass it.

Anyways I left you a gift in your bedroom. Use it as you wish. Just don't throw it away."

Jess went to her room, expecting to find the custody papers and to never see Matt again. A bittersweet ending for a chance at true love. She would have to pick herself up against, for Aidens sake.

Jessica opened her bedroom door to find her gift.

__________

Darkness surrounded me. The black hood covered my head, leaving only my nose exposed, a zipper keeping my mouth closed. Leaving me blind and mute. I knelt on her carpet floor. Thigh-high socks covering my legs. Pink collar around my neck. My hands and wrists are cuffed together in an X shape behind my back. And wearing a pink thong.

The door opened."Matt! What...is going on?"

I knelt there unable to respond. Hoping that Jessica would accept my gift. She once gave me a choice. Well, here I was, giving her one.

"Matt, what are you doing?"

Realizing I couldn't speak she unzipped my mouth.

"Well?" She demanded.

"This is it Jess. I'm giving you the final choice. I've made my decision, now it's time for you to choose. I want to be fully yours, I'm not holding back anymore. I want nothing more than for you to take me, to make me yours. I want it so bad. I want to be with you."

"How can you say that? You're forcing yourself to do this for me and it's not fair. See you're not even hard."

If she was pointing, I couldn't see. Now was time for her other surprise.

"Are you sure about that," I said defiantly.

"Of course I-," I felt her fingers graze my cock, causing it to twitch, as she found her surprise.

"What the, is that a cock cage?" she asked, pulling down the front of my thong to reveal a pink cock cage around my dick.

"Yes, Ma'am." I felt her shutter upon being called Ma'am again. She examined my cage that I have been wearing off and on, practicing for this very moment. A ring around my balls, the cage clipping to the ring. My cock strained against the pink bars. All 7 inches are contained to 2 inches.

"Goodness, Matt, it's so tight in there, and there's so much pre-cum." I was already on the verge of cumming.

"Well, Jess? What do you think?"

Playing with my cage, she pondered her option. She started raking her nails against my shaved balls.

"Matt, I...I can't ask you to do this for me."

"Jessica, this is my choice. Since you left, I did some soul searching. I've studied femdom and pegging, went on Reddit, and found plenty of forums to answer all the questions I had. I know last time I was afraid to let my guard down. It was something that never crossed my mind. But now, I'm ready. I'm ready for anything you got, Jess."

I could hear Jessica's deep breathing. Still playing with my cage. She still couldn't believe I wanted this. I was getting desperate. Begging and pleading weren't working, so I tried the one thing I knew would throw her off.

"You know, I've been experimenting myself. I've been using butt plugs bigger than your purple cock. So I could take way more than you could even give me. You couldn't break me if you tried." I knew this would push Jess's buttons. She always likes a challenge and hated being underestimated.

Jessica scoffed, "Mattie, I have much bigger toys that would definitely break you. And besides, you were screaming orange in the first 10 minutes last time, and I was going easy on you."

"Last time I was an anal virgin, an easy prey." This next part I hoped wasn't pushing too far, but there was a good chance that it was what Jess needed to hear. "But I guess the scared little girl isn't as tough as she thought she was."

I could sense Jessica's jaw drop, in shock at my audacity.

"Matt!" She warned. "I don't think you know what you're trying to get yourself into-"

"Maybe a real woman will come teach me a lesson because this is getting...

boring."

I had interrupted her, knowing that would push all the right buttons. Jessica wasn't a hard-core feminist, but she hated to be interrupted and underestimated. She was tired of macho alpha types.

She zipped up the mouth portion on the hood real quick and got up. I could hear her digging through her drawers.

"You think you're tough shit now because you watch some videos, is that it. You were tapping out so early last time."

She moved back in front of me tilting my chin up toward her as I was still blind and mute.

"Matthew, I really appreciate everything that you've done for me. Especially getting that paperwork signed, however, you pulled that off. You know this is who I am, and if you want to stop now before it goes too far I understand. I know now that you are worth changing for I can compromise too. So we can get dressed and talk about it in the living room, or we can continue down this path that you think you want. But I promise you two things if we continue. One, I will fucking break you tonight, I will not hold back. You already lost your anal virginity, so I won't be gentle. Two-,"

She steadied her voice, dropping her tone to a soft, loving level. "I promise that I will never leave you again. I will never ghost you. And I'll be the most faithful girlfriend. So, do you still think you could handle it?" she asked, unzipping my mouth.

I finally broke through to her. I got her riled up and had her just where I wanted her. The only thing left was to seal the deal. Operation OA was near completion.

"Mistress, Jess, I promise that I can take anything you throw at me. I want this so bad. Please, give me your worst."

She zipped my mouth shit and placed ear muffs over my head. She left me blind, mute, deaf and bound on the floor. My heart pounded, filling my ears with the rush of blood. I could feel her walk around the room through the vibrations of the floor. She approached from behind, gently laying me on my stomach. A lubed finger probed my asshole, she was as gentle as the first night, giving me time to adjust.

She fingered my ass with one finger, soon moving to two. After a short workout, I felt a hard, cold object placed in my hole. It had to be a butt plug. She applied steady pressure, allowing me enough time to acclimate. I bared down, puckering my ass out allowing it easier access. As the tip entered me I realized this butt plug was bigger than I expected. It had to be 2 inches thick at least. I had been playing with butt plugs to help stretch myself out for just this occasion. But going from 2 fingers to a 2-inch butt plug so fast was a little bit of a challenge. I studied my breathing as Jess continued applying pressure.

Jess gave one last shove as the thickest part of the plug made it past my sphincter. I felt my hole close around it, giving me slight relief. My rosebud was longing to be stretched, but I felt so full. This was definitely bigger than the toys I warmed up with. Nonetheless, I focus on my breathing, and the intense pain and pleasure.

Jess continued to move around the room. While I was stuck in this vulnerable state.

Bound, mute, deaf, blind, and now add Plugged to the list. It was like being in a sensory deprivation chamber. All my focus was drawn to the butt plug, magnifying the sensations. Subconsciously, I began to hump the floor, searching for more stimulation and relief. A foot jabbed my side. I got the hit and lay motionless.

I couldn't comprehend time. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and feel my pulse through the cock cage. Through the floor, I could feel the vibrations of Jessica coming and going. Occasionally giving me a pat on the head or tugging on my butt plug to remind me that she didn't forget me yet.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Jess returned removing my earmuffs and unzipping my mouth.

"Tell me, little slave boy, how long do you think you've been here on the floor."

I honestly had no sense of time, so I gave my honest best guess.

"2 1/2, maybe three hours I'm guessing."

WHACK "Aaaahhh" I screamed. Jess had just flogged my ass with a leather paddle, completely catching me off guard.

"Is that how you're supposed to address me? I thought you were the one who did soooooo much research."

"Er, Ma'am, mistress. Sorry mistress." I said, flinching from the pain.

She shook the top of my head. "It's only been an hour my little pet. Sounds like you're starting to crack already. Are you ready to see what kind of trouble you got yourself into?"

"Y-yes mistress."

In front of me, she lifted me up by my shoulders, helping me back up to my knees. She unzipped the back of my hood and removed it. Blinking several times, my Goddess came into focus, fully dressed and ready to play in all her glory.

Once again her face was done up in the black mascara and black lipstick combo. This time she had on a black, long sleeve, latex Teddy. The high collar helped contain her breast, but just barely. It was like a long sleeve latex bodysuit, without the legs.

Her thick thighs were contained in small gauge fishnets. She wore thigh-high, PVC boots, with the same color and sheen as the latex top.

Jess looked just as mysterious and beautiful as last time. She radiated power and confidence, a contrast to her earlier sweater and yoga pants combo.

"Mistress, your beauty would have any man get on their knees for you."

She slowly walked around me, seductively placing one foot in front of the other, causing audible clicks from her heels. She ran her fingers through my hair. Reaching down she unclipped my wrists and ankles, leaving the cuffs on. With loud clicks, she made her way in front of me.

"Kiss my boots, slave.''

I fell to my hands, leaning down and placing kisses at the toe of her thigh-high boots. The material was cool and slick. Being on my hands and knees, bowing to my mistress, led to a new fetish. I hope that I would get to kiss her actual feet wrapped up in fishnets, but being able to worship her legs and sexy boots was just as amazing.