Submitting to Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided the tip of my cock to her wet pussy, using her legs to bring me in. My hips rocked forward as I slowly slid into her. even though she was wet and ready to go, she was still very tight.

Jess shuttered, pushing against my lower abdomen to slow my progression.

"Slow baby, go slow."

With little more than just my head in, I slowly rocked back and pushed back in, going just a centimeter further and holding it. She let out slow breaths and used her legs to guide my speed.

Working up to 4 inches, her moans of pleasure increased. It took all my strength not to dive straight in. I knew my seven inches was impressive, but Jessicas added tightness made it seem even bigger.

"Oh, baby. You're so big," she said rocking back into me. "What do you think baby, was it worth it?"

"Sweetheart, I haven't been with a lot of women, but this is so incredible. How are you so tight?" I instantly regretted my question, face turning red.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed," she said, pulling me deeper into her, now taking 5 inches. "Go ahead baby, ask the question you really wanna know. Say it." She used her legs to increase the speed of my thrusts.

I wanted to know, but I was afraid of the answer, it seemed like a childish question.

"How- how big was...he?"

She twisted the leash around her hand and pulled me down, wrapping her arms around my neck. Placing her lips next to my ear, she whispered, "Oh gawd, he was so small baby. He never got me off cuz he couldn't. His anger comes from his small cock."

My moans increased from the arousal of the dirty talk. "He never made me cum. He would never satisfy me, baby. Not like you."

She held me tighter as she continued to guide my rhythm.

"But yours is the biggest I've ever had. It hurts just a little, but it's so damn good baby."

My thrusts were so deep, 6 inches filling her now. She was deliberately keeping me on edge, delaying another orgasm.

"Are you ready to really fuck, baby?"

"Yes, yes please. I want you so bad sweetheart. I'm ready to cum!".

With that, she rolled me over, with her now on top. She began to ride me like no one ever had. Reaching over she grabbed the condom, uptied it, and said, "Open, baby."

As I opened my mouth she fed my cum. Before I could swallow she came in for a kiss. We kissed as cum flowed around our tongues. She slurped all the cum from my mouth and got to her feet. With her fishnet-covered feet placed on the bed, she squat down and started bouncing on my cock. Her thighs slapped against mine. As I screamed in pleasure and one final orgasm, she grabbed me by the jaw, forcing my mouth open, and spit the cum back into my mouth.

Jess continued to squat on my cock, bouncing harder as she reached her orgasm again, then collapsed onto my chest. She lay recovering from the greatest orgasms ever. For 20 minutes we felt each other breathe, basking in our love.

Jess stood up and release me from the straightjacket. Leading me to the shower we cleaned up and had more fun, eating her creampie and she gave me a handjob while squeezing my balls.

__________

"So, do you still love me?" she asked as we cuddled in bed that night.

"Jessica, I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

A small tear ran down her cheek. "I love you too Mattie. And I promise that I'll never question your love again."

She added, "I was wondering, every year for Christmas, uh, my family goes up north. I've never brought anyone up there before, and, if it's too soon I understand, but id like my family to meet my boyfriend and, um, maybe..."

It was amazing how this sexually dominant woman was so confident in bed, but she instantly became shy when invited over for Christmas.

"You want your 'boyfriend' to meet your family, huh?"

"Yeah, Maybe," she said covering her face with the covers, her eyes peeking over the top.

"So, I am your boyfriend?" I loved teasing her.

"Only if you want to be, but if you don't wanna go-."

"No, no! I wanna go. Your boyfriend would love to meet your family."