All Comments on 'Submitting to Master Dan'

by oliver_mb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliff hanger

Hope your going to continue soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting start...short, but interesting.

Curious to see where you go with it.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Do carry on, good start

First time for me, Master's apartment door was open, it was very hot and he said leave it open. (Only later did I realize anyone passing by could see me and what I was doing.) I was told take off all your clothes and within minutes I was hungrily eating the bulging cock in his underwear. Soon he told me to remove his underwear and please him, which I gladly did. After he came, he said, "You're my bitch now, you are not to suck another cock or even think about it. You will show me how much of a slut you are and I will give you all the cum you can take, two or three loads some days. I soon became his Cum and Piss Slut and also got addicted to rimming him, as well. As a test to see if I was 100% committed to being his oral slave, the door was left open every time, I enjoyed that, I soon found out that everyone in the building knew him and word spread fast that I was his. We soon spent time together, doing errands, groceries, etc. and it was easy for strangers to see, I was his slave. Wish he had been younger when we met and had more time together. If I could only find another like him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh

Oh yes spaghetti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is that it?

I want to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please give us more.

OMG, so far it is quite exciting and can not wait to read more. Please ??

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

I want more Please this is a great start!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous