Submitting to My Hot Black Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a whole second processing what he said. I responded with "Yes, sir. You look great," without thinking again. I lowered my gaze in embarrassment. He asked me again, about my more docile nature with him. He came up right in front of me, and made me look up as he spoke to me. He then asked me if I was always like that, or just coming on to him. I confessed that I was a bit confused about how I felt, saying that I felt really good when he held me while walking home.

"Sir, I think you've made me just a little curious about being with a man," I told him. Again, without thinking at all I just blurted it out. Things were moving extremely quickly, but it was obvious at this point that I wanted him. I may have come on too strong, but I couldn't contain my own excitement.

"You know boy, you don't hide things very well. I knew you weren't talking to me like that for no reason. I saw the way you were looking at me. I like em cute and small, so I took you out. I saw how red your face got when I spoke to you sometimes. God damn the way you try to act with me is so sexy," he admitted while holding my face up by the chin.

Fuck fuck fuck, I was already in a haze, losing my mind to this. He called me sexy. He wanted me. I wanted to give in to my desires so fucking bad. I wanted to be all over him, I wanted to see this stud's cock, I wanted to submit to him and I knew he wanted me to. Subconsciously I knew this is what I wanted the whole time, from Day 1. It felt so good to finally realize it.

He asked me if I had any experience before, and I responded that I was a complete virgin and that I needed him to guide me. I wasn't sure if he had been with a boy before, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had been. He clearly had experience with many many women. I felt so turned on telling him that I was inexperienced and that he had to lead and do whatever he wanted with me.

"Fuck, sir. I'm so glad I can tell you how much you turn me on... I was going crazy when you were walking me home and had your hands on me. You're the only man ever to make me feel this way,"

I thought I was saying too much but to my pleasant surprise things started to take a hot turn after I told him that. He stood me up and pulled me into him, putting his hands toward my ass, digging into my pants a little. His huge hands felt so good feeling me down there. I pulled my head back. I guess he knew I was pretty much straight until I met him so he went slow and didn't immediately go for a kiss. At that point though, I'm sure I probably would've just went with it.

"Mmm, I knew you were trying to show me this cute little ass of yours back at the gym. You don't have to hide anymore, now tell me what you want baby," Prince told me.

He called me baby, and as soon as he did I started moving my ass a little, trying to shake it while groped me to let him know he could feel me up as much as he wanted tonight. My hands ran along his abs, going down to his waist where the towel was. I could feel his cock there against my body already, and it made me shiver. Of course Prince made sure to hold me tight as I was shaking.

"You're making me so horny right now sir, I'm going to lose my mind... I wanna see what you have under this towel, I wanna feel that cock,."

"You don't have to call me sir when we're alone together, call me daddy instead. It'll make you sound real sexy for me, now go on and pull out what you wanna see. I'm right here baby," he said as he continued running his hands along my body.

While he kept calm I was falling apart from the excitement. Everything about the dynamic had me dripping precum in my sweatpants. I knew the man wanted to fuck me tonight. I may not have been ready, but I absolutely did not want to stop him. I embraced the situation I was in, giving into my sexual desires and fantasies that I had on my own for so long. I nervously reached down his towel and felt his massive member. Of course this hunk of a man was so well endowed. I expected nothing less, but the feeling was beyond my expectations. I hadn't pulled out his cock yet to look at it, but just from touching it I was already in love. The skin was so soft, the girth was so wide. I could even tell that he was flaccid, and already he was so impressive. I gave it a stroke before I undid the towel and pulled out his cock. I was mesmerized by it's look and had my mouth wide open whispering "oh my..." while salivating. It was so different from porn. This was a real man, with a gorgeous body who wanted to spend a passionate night with me. He was uncut, and his cock had a slight curve to it. It was a really thick cock, only getting more thick as my hot partner was getting hard. It was really long too. Size really shows when you're looking at dick in person. Video does not do these well endowed black men justice. I stroked his cock back so I could see the head. It was nice and big, and smooth to the touch too. I was admiring the way the tip of his big black cock connected to the shaft, the way he was a little lighter skinned at the tip compared to his darker shaft. Overall his cock was very dark, though, and I really liked it. I could just wrap my hand around his cock, and it seemed to be only halfway hard.

While I was doing all this he had pulled me into his chest and starting getting more rough with my ass cheeks while I slowly stroked him.

I looked up into his eyes and said, "My god daddy I wanna be taken by you so bad, you're so fucking hot," while gasping and groaning. Right now this man was the most gorgeous thing ever to me, and I could only think of how much I wanted him to make me his... No, he was already making me his. I wanted him so badly to finish the job.

We stood in the middle of the dining room when he suddenly picked me up with his towel into his arms. I held onto him with dear life as he did, it was such a surprise. With these arms he could've taken me anywhere he wanted to, I would've let him. I started caressing his muscles, forgetting all that I had said about not being attracted to any other feature of a man. My landlord was very special, and just the way he handled me made me feel more and more effeminate.

"I'm taking you into my bedroom baby, gonna show you a whole new world," he said to me, soft-spoken.

"Yes daddy do what you want to me, take my virgin body for yourself!"

I knew the idea of taking a submissive little 5' virgin like me was a turn on for him. I knew he wanted me to be under his control almost as much as I wanted to submit to him.

"That's just what I like," he said to me as we entered his bedroom. He put me down on his bed and locked the door. There was no one else in the apartment, and the door locked from the inside so I'd have no problem leaving the room. I think he just locked the door to get into my mind even more. He was ready to have a real intimate time with his little virgin. He grabbed some lube and put it by the bed so we could reach it easily. I realized that he was fully naked and I wasn't. I started to strip, and was mostly comfortable, as my sweatpants were pretty much falling off after he made the knot a little loose from feeling me a few minutes earlier.

"Damn, why don't you stand and do a cute little pose for me,"

I did as he asked, and poked my butt out a bit for him to enjoy.

"Do you like it?"

"Your ass is even sexier with your clothes off. Now come here, I wanna show my little slut what my cock is like up close."

I went up to him as he stood on the floor and had me kneel down. Fuck this was something I had fantasized about for so long. I felt so good in this position, like his little bitch. I put one hand on his cock and used the other to slowly stroke my own. I brought my face right below his cock and started taking his balls into my mouth. These things were almost as big as eggs, and I could only imagine how much cum he had. I took in the musk of his sweaty cock, letting the smell invade my mind and making me love it. I thought to myself that I was practically worshipping his balls, but given my inexperience I was worried if he felt good or not.

"Fuck baby that's a good girl" he told me, putting his hand on my head, running it through my longer hair as I sucked his balls and stroked his cock. I loved being called a good girl by him, and immediately started working harder. He needed to know that he had complete dominance over me. Fully hard, he was maybe 10 or so inches, so massive and very scary. I had practiced a bit with my dildo, so I didn't hesitate to try and take his head into my mouth. I had to stretch my mouth a bit but it fit.

"There are a lot of girls that couldn't take this cock like that, keep going baby." He pushed my head a little bit forcing me to take more in. I took in a couple inches and was choking and gagging a lot. It was uncomfortable, but because it was for him I loved the feeling. He kept rubbing my head and telling me to keep going and relax my throat, really guiding me through sucking his beautiful black dick. My saliva was all over it once I pulled it out my mouth, it was all so sloppy with my spit still hanging out of my mouth and onto his cock. He held my head and forced me to look up at him, and I felt so much like his little slut in that moment.

"Won't you please spit in my mouth daddy?" I blurted out while feeling woozy.

"Such a slut even though you're still a virgin, I love it baby"

"Mhm daddy, only for you. I wanna be a little slut just for you," I giggled a little for him, while giving the tip of his black cock a nice kiss. He had me open my mouth and spit right into it. I held it in my mouth a bit before swallowing it with my own saliva, and went back to working all ten inches of his dick.

"I wanna see your cum so bad daddy, I wanna feel it on my face and taste it..."

"That's a good girl, keep talking dirty to daddy,"

At this point he started getting more rough, fucking my mouth more aggressively. I could feel him pumping his cock into my throat more and more with each thrust. He clearly enjoyed hearing me gag and choke, and I loved the way he was using me. I was getting more and more used to it as we continued for what felt like ages. Of course I didn't mind at all, I could spend ages on my knees serving his throbbing cock. I wanted to do him good, so I tried my best to control my breathing and use my tongue on his hard cock as he shoved it in and out of my mouth.

I could feel his cock pulsing, and as I made eye contact with him I could tell he wanted to surprise me. He ended up shoving his cock all the way down my throat. Ten entire fucking inches into my mouth. With a big groan he held it there and I could feel warm ropes of his cum shooting straight into my stomach. He pulled out while cumming so that some of it would land on my tongue.

I coughed a lot as he pulled out and held his cock over my face so the last droplets of his nectar would land on me. I think it was just my head, but his cum tasted wonderful, and was very fun to play with in my mouth. I made sure to show him what he left in my mouth and how much I appreciated his sweet cum.

"You can swallow now, it's okay."

"You're so rough, but that was amazing how you handled me," I took a big gulp and had his big beautiful cock rest on my face. I took his dick and started slapping it on my face like in porn, trying to show him how much I was loving his cock. We took a short pause, my throat was a little in pain from his cock and he wanted some time to recharge. I spent that time gently playing with his head using my mouth, as he sat and watched me enjoy myself.

"There's a lotta girls I've had that can't do what you did, you should be proud."

"I feel so good with you, I love your body and I feel so safe between your thighs... you make my mind melt daddy. Fuck I just wanna be your slut so bad, I felt so submissive around you when we went out and it made me feel so aloof."

"I like a good bottom bitch like you, willing to do anything. It's sexy as fuck."

"Thank you daddy," I told him as I curled up next to him on the bed. He really did make me his bitch tonight. I'd completely given in already. The way he made me feel safe and comfortable trying these things with them, the way he was making me completely rework my sexuality, the way he made me call him daddy with delight, the way he knows how much power he has over me, everything made me obsessed. Prince was such an amazing man, I had never admired anything more in my life. He had us get into a more intimate position, having me on his lap, with his still hard cock being in between my ass. It made me quiver in both fear and excitement. He took his hands and made me put mine over his shoulders, then he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him while holding me very tight. My own dick was press against him, but he didn't seem to mind. Compared to his monster, my cock was practically unnoticeable. I looked up at Prince and started grinding on his cock, it was still a little wet from when I sucked him off. My instinct, like it was the whole time, was to show him that I was his. As I was moving my hips back and forth I could feel his big cock sliding against my rosebud. I could feel the wetness of my own saliva on my ass and it felt so stimulating. I was shaven down there because it made it easier to me to use my toy, and was also just cleaner.

"Mmm the way you move... you can't wait can you? You wanna be mine tonight don't you baby? Tell me how much you want me baby," Prince said spreading my ass cheeks with his huge hands again.

"Please take my virgin ass tonight daddy, I wanna be yours and only yours so fucking bad. My god you're such an incredible man, treat me like I'm your woman.."

"You're gonna feel real good in my hands baby girl, you're never gonna forget your first time," Prince grabbed condoms out the drawer next to his bed and put one on while I was still clinging to him on his lap.

"The way the condom doesn't cover your whole cock is really hot daddy, you're such a huge guy..." I said, running my fingers down his chest, "you could break me."

"We'll take it nice and slow at first alright baby? I'm gonna break you in real nice, you'll love it."

"Have you had a virgin before?" I had to ask, and of course answer was,

"Yes baby plenty. But none of them were as eager as you. I have a feeling we're gonna have a much better time together," Prince told me as he put a finger in my mouth. I sucked on it like second nature. He used the wet finger to play with my asshole a little. I let out a gasp.

"That's a real cute sound you just made, makes me wanna pound you so hard already," Prince whispered as he stuck his wet finger into my ass.

"Your teasing is too much for me, I don't know how much more I can take," I challenged him as I gasped some more. He could tease me as much as he wanted, I loved it.

"You're really tight here baby, we're gonna have a real fun time opening you up,"

"Yeess use my tight virgin hole, ruin it with your cock," I groaned and shuddered as he finger fucked me.

A moment later he pulled out his finger and then picked me up again, flipping me over and putting me on my back. I locked up to see Prince covering my view again from above. I pushed my legs up and held my hands down. He was getting more serious it seemed. My heart was racing again as he held me down. Knowing that I couldn't resist him turned me on some more. "You're so hot," I let out. His beautiful member rested down on my ass and groin. I could feel his cock on my own. Clearly his cock completely dominated mine, and I loved the contrast in size and skin color. He rocked back and forth a little, rubbing our cocks together.

Prince asked me if I had kissed a girl before. I told him I'd never kissed anybody. While pinning me down he came close and kissed me deeply. He probably wanted to do it before, but I couldn't pull back now. I was kissing a man. I never thought my first kiss would be so amazingly hot. This huge hulking beautiful man pinning me down, locking our lips and digging his tongue into my mouth all just as he prepares to take my virginity away. I didn't even know if I could trust him with anything, and just a few hours ago I still thought of him as my landlord. But I was enamored by my lover, too enamored for better judgment. I could've been making a terrible mistake, but that didn't matter to me. He let go of my arms so that he could caress my face and neck with his big hands. I loved it when he touched me in my special places like this. I was so tiny compared to him, so his hands could cover most of my face. His tongue was much bigger than my own and felt good in my mouth, playing with my smaller tongue. His lips were bigger than mine too, even though mine were already pretty big for my size. I didn't want to think about the consequences or what could happen to me, I simply clung onto him with my arms and legs, and got absorbed in the passion. He was very experienced, and kissing him was very erotic.

He pulled back and grabbed the lube. "You loved that didn't you baby?"

"Please do that more, it was so amazing. Fuck, I am so lucky to have you for my first time."

"Don't worry, it's gonna be a long night."

I was gonna be with him all night, I just realized. I didn't know if I could recover from everything he was doing to me.

"Yes daddy I hope so," I smiled at him while he slathered the lube all over his cock. It was a lot, which was good. I was going to need it. He put some on his fingers and started finger fucking me again but with two fingers this time, and then three. "Your fingers feel so good inside me, I wonder how your cock will feel..."

"You'll get to see soon, lemme just get your tight little ass ready, okay baby?"

I nodded obediently to my daddy. I couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel as his cock pushed into me, stretching my insides, feeling his warmth... I shuddered a little at the thought. I wouldn't have to imagine for much longer. Prince was done lubing me up.

"Hey, why don't we play a game baby girl? Why don't we see how hard I can make you cum? You don't get to touch your cute little clitty here, okay?"

"Yess daddy I want just your cock to make me cum, this game sounds fun!" Truth be told I had never had a purely prostate orgasm. I had always rubbed myself whenever I used my dildo. I wondered if I could even do it, but I knew that if I could Prince would be the one to show me. Oh, and he called my dick a clitty. A little weird, but so hot thinking of myself as not a man.

The anticipation was killing me as he put his cock in front of my virgin hole. "Are you ready? There's no going back after this." He told me.

"Take my hole daddy, I want it inside..." I was being sheepish.

Slowly he pushed the tip past the opening. He held me in missionary, so I was still clinging onto him. My mouth was wide open, and my eyes nearly rolled back. So much pleasure pulsed through my body from just his head pushing into me. The intimacy and the way I felt so dependent on him made it feel world's different from when I masturbated by myself. The lube let his head slide into me easily, but I could still feel the stretching of my ass. As he slid more and more of his cock into me I felt this mix of pleasure and pain. I could handle the first couple of inches without so much pain, just the stretching. I could tell he wanted me to take the whole thing eventually. He held his cock there and I could feel it throb. It did hurt, but I couldn't care less. The whole thing was so hot.

"Your big black dick is so fucking amazing, daddy." I let out a moan and a gasp for him to enjoy. I started shaking again, holding on to him tightly as he started slowly pulling out. He made sure he was hitting every single nerve in my ass with that thick cock of his. I noticed the pores in his beautiful dark skin as he came down closer to me. He pushed his cock back, slowly and deeper this time.