Submitting to Satin Ch. 02

Story Info
Relationship development with Peter.
10.5k words
4.77
12.1k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in Arwen's bed wearing a pink satin chemise and panties. We had breakfast. I changed back into my boy clothes. I'm not sure I can explain it, but I preferred the feeling of soft and silky clothes. Arwen and I had dinner at a local pub. I returned to the apartment in the afternoon.

"Good afternoon, are you okay?" asked Peter as he came from the lounge hearing the door.

"Yes, thank you. Is there a problem?"

"No problem, I just... well, missed you last night and you didn't answer when I knocked this morning."

"I stayed with Arwen last night. We had a... movie night."

"I'm not keeping tabs on you, you are free to come and go as you like. I think you know I have feelings for you. I mean I care about you."

I wanted to hug him, but I was dressed as Paul.

"Give me twenty minutes. We can talk properly, assuming you are not expecting any visitors?"

"No visitors today! Why twenty minutes?"

"Trust me?"

"Okay, sure, oh, and there is a large box there for you. I signed for your delivery."

"Oh, thank you."

I grabbed the box and raced upstairs. I unlocked my room. I opened the box to find my latest order. I stripped, dressed in fresh lingerie: selecting black sheer tights and the new black dress. I slipped my feet into four inch Mary Jane shoes. I followed the steps that Arwen had shown me for my makeup, then added the wig. Paula was back: the makeup was better. I think I understood women a little better: as a man you wash, spray a little deodorant, dress and you are ready- as a girl there was much more to do.

"Are you okay up there?" called Peter.

"Be right there," I called back.

I descended the stairs in my new heels. I found Peter sat in the lounge watching a wildlife program.

"Hi, do you want to continue our conversation?" I asked.

His mouth moved a few times.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"You look different, more Paula, if that's possible," he allowed standing.

"New shoes, new dress and a few makeup tips, do you like it?" I asked performing a little twirl.

"Yes, I do like it. Was that the delivery?"

"Some of it: may I hug you now?"

He took my hand. He embraced me.

"You seem taller?" he observed in his soft gentle voice.

"Higher heels," I revealed.

"Very nice! So about what I was saying. I missed you."

"How much?" I asked looking up at him.

He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me.

"About that much," he said.

I smiled.

"I missed you too," I confirmed.

So, about the feelings thing," he tested.

"Yeah, I think I have feelings too. I so wanted to hug you when I came in, but it didn't feel right."

"And this feels right?"

"Why don't you stroke my legs and see if it feels right?" I suggested.

He immediately knelt in front of me and stroked my legs from my ankles up to my knees. It felt so good.

"Feels right to me, but I am not sure. Do I need to go further?"

"No, not for now," I confirmed with a giggle.

I took his hands and he climbed to his feet. I ran my hands over his broad chest, towards his neck.

"Does this feel right?" I asked.

"Yes, it sure does. If you stay out again, please just text me, so I won't worry."

"You were worried about me?"

"Yes, it's a little strange, I have only known you a short time, but it feels much longer. You want some tea?"

"Tea would be nice. Tell me more about you?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything! Tell me about your life. What makes you tick?"

We sat at the kitchen table, drank tea, ate biscuits and discussed a hundred subjects including our rather unique relationship.

"So what really turns you on?" I finally asked.

"Taking control and pleasing my partner."

"You like to be in control?"

"Yes. Having a partner submit to you, to trust you is very special. I had a friend at university who had... a similar interest. We spent a lot of time together."

"Was that your first boyfriend?"

"No, he wasn't my first, but we shared the same interest."

"I always feel safe around you: you give off this bodyguard aura or something."

"I'm mostly a big soft teddy bear, but I do like to be dominant."

"Well that's easy when you are big and strong like you," I said holding his hand in both of mine.

"I don't want to scare you off, but as I said I like to be in control."

"Peter, you don't scare me, you actually make me feel safe. Do you have a secret dungeon? You need a slave?"

"Something like that, but not exactly," he admitted.

"Really, is there is another room I haven't seen where you have one of those fake walls like in the old houses?" I asked seriously.

"No hidden chambers. No special room," he clarified with a laugh.

"You just have a whole load of bondage stuff?" I joked.

"Not a lot, but some. Do you want to see?" he asked watching me closely.

"Okay," I agreed meeting his gaze.

We stood. I followed him. We ascended the stairs entering his room. I had never entered his room until now. It looked very normal. I'm not sure what I was expecting: chains from the ceiling? The walls were a subtle orange like sunrise. There was a larger than normal double bed to allow for this height and build. He guided me towards it. I sat down. He went to a drawer. He retrieved a photo album. He set it on the bed, knelt beside me and opened the cover.

I saw naked men and women with leather restraints around their wrists and ankles. He turned the page showing more pictures of men wearing body harnesses and women in tight corsets. I saw one man had a chastity device.

"This is what I like. I like to restrain my partner."

"They are all consenting adults?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do you hurt them?"

"Some of them are into that. I like to punish, but I'm not into hard beatings or inflicting pain."

"So which one are you?" I asked.

"None of them, I'm behind the camera."

"Right, I should have thought of that. So you have a current partner for your playtimes?"

"No, not in a while. I have to be discreet."

"I understand."

Even on his knees he was a presence, I leaned forward and kissed him.

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I will keep your secret."

"Thank you."

"Do you have any things here?" I asked.

"You really want to see them?"

"I've never seen things like this," I admitted.

He went to a black lacquered chest with a lift up lid. He opened the top and retrieved leather straps. He handed them to me. They were well made padded items, with double stitching, large buckles and were lockable.

"Why are there five straps?" I asked.

"Ankles, wrists and neck," he explained.

I bit my lip. He took the straps, returning them to the box. He closed the lid and we returned downstairs to the lounge. He sat down. He watched me as a processed the new information. I remained standing. I thought about our conversations and the cuffs. I wondered how it would feel to be restrained.

"I don't know what you are thinking if you don't talk to me," he prompted after a few minutes.

"Sorry, I guess its sensory overload."

"I understand. So now you know I am the monster."

I crossed my arms feeling my breasts move.

"Peter, please don't be hypocritical. You reprimanded me for being detrimental about myself. You can't criticise someone and then do the same thing."

"You're correct," he admitted with a smile.

"Sorry, that came out a bit strong."

He grinned.

"I like that you are spirited. You are brave and strong."

"Well I like you too. I need to sit these heels are tougher than I expected."

I sat down, Peter knelt beside me, unfastened the buckles of my shoes liberating my feet. He set the shoes to one side. He sat and lifted my feet into his lap. He gently massaged my feet and rubbed my toes.

"How's that? Better?" he queried.

"Yes, thank you. That feels really nice. Not very dominant now, massaging my feet."

"No, it's not. Do you want me as your slave?" he asked with a laugh.

"You are a master and a slave?" I asked unsure of how that worked.

"They call that a switch and for you I could try."

"No, I don't want a slave. I like that you just the way you are. Now hurry up and rub my feet," I demanded playfully.

Peter laughed and rubbed my legs. He pulled me along the black leather couch which caused my skirt to slide up exposing even more leg.

"Wait or you will see my knickers," I pleaded with a giggle.

By now I was almost sitting on his knee. He lifted me by my waist and set me on his lap. I rearranged my skirt to preserve my modesty. I had never sat on a man's lap before and I realised I liked it. Peter's arm was around my lower back and his other hand rested on my thigh.

"It's strange, but I want to please you and when you scold me I feel bad," he admitted.

"Sorry I don't want you to feel bad."

"Does this feel bad?" he asked stroking my leg behind my knee.

"No, that feels good."

"Are you a good girl?"

"I'm trying to be. I think I want to be. I like it when you treat me as a girl."

"And what if you are naughty, do I spank you? Use a paddle on your bottom?"

"I don't know. I have only been a girl, sort of, for a short time. I don't think normal partners spank each other."

"Are we normal partners?" he asked.

"You have me there. So for breaking the rules of having a girl in the bedroom what is the punishment?"

"Well that wasn't quite what I meant when I set that rule."

"So if one of your slaves broke a rule what would you do?"

"I would most likely restrain them, blindfold them, leave them for a while to think about their transgressions and then give them a few slaps."

"Do you want to spank my bottom?"

"I told you, I don't want to hurt you, but I must confess the idea is very arousing."

We kissed again.

"What?" he asked as I pulled a face.

"I've never had stubble rash before."

"Sorry, I didn't shave this morning."

"Bad, bad, naughty Peter," I scolded playfully.

"Sorry Mistress Paula, I will shave every day in future just for you."

"Thank you."

"I love running my hands over your legs. Speaking of shaving are you smooth all over?"

"Yes, is that a bad thing?"

"No, I like smooth. What about your boobs, are you using socks or something?"

"Or something! They are latex breast forms."

I guided his hand to my breast.

"They feel nice. Does this feel good?" he asked.

"I can't feel it."

"Okay, so back to your legs then."

"Pervert," I giggled.

"Look who's talking."

"So what now?" I asked seriously running my fingers through his hair.

"To be honest I don't know. I love being with you even when we are just talking."

"Is that with Paula or Paul?"

"I know you are the same person."

"But, you wouldn't stroke Paul's legs."

"No, that would be weird somehow, even though I prefer a male partner."

"How about we try to continue for a while as boyfriend and girlfriend? I will cook you dinner, and you massage my feet."

"Okay. We take it slowly and see what happens. If either of us isn't happy about anything we call time out and talk."

"I really like dressing as a woman. I like being feminine. I would like to explore my submissive side."

"Okay, I am happy to discuss. I want you to really think about what you want."

"I will, thank you."

"I don't know about you, but I am getting hungry. You want something to nibble?"

I bit my bottom lip again.

"I said something wrong?"

"What makes you say that?"

"You bite your lip. It's a Paula thing when you are nervous or I say something stupid. It's actually rather cute. I don't think I have seen Paul do it."

"Oh, I didn't realise. You said something to nibble."

"Right, but I didn't mean like that."

"I know. I'm not ready for that."

"You are naughty," he declared with a laugh.

"But you like me being naughty?"

"Yes."

We ate together and then watched a movie.

"I need to sleep. Work tomorrow," I announced.

"Yes, best call it a night. Thank you for this evening I had a great time."

I collected my new heels.

"Paula, do you trust me?"

"Yes, completely: why do you ask?"

Peter lifted me into his arms. He carried me upstairs. He set me down at my door.

"Sweet dreams," he said kissing me goodnight.

"Sweet dreams. Try not to have naughty dreams about me."

"Well I will now, won't I," he replied as I closed the door.

I completed my normal end of day routine. I slipped into my satin nightwear: hot pink chemise with French knickers. I took my tights I had worn that day and slipped into bed. I imagined Peter holding my body close, my hand slid over my cock. I stroked myself with the tights. It didn't take much to tip me over the edge and I climaxed. I cleaned myself with the tights. I felt disappointed, unfulfilled, but I fell asleep. My dreams were x-rated. I was in lacy pink lingerie, tied with red ropes to a vertical frame. My cock and balls were tied with a red ribbon. Peter was 'thrashing' my back with a whip made from red satin ribbons. I guess I was having naughty dreams too.

*

Several more weeks passed and I was spending most of my time as Paula. I wore lingerie every day. I spent most of my time in skirts and dresses. I had come to love satin lingerie, with silky smooth hosiery. I had upgraded to the medium plug. The first few days I could only last a few hours, but quickly built up my tolerance. Soon it would be time to move to the large one. It felt good to be full and when it moved it stimulated something inside that was immensely pleasurable. I wore only lingerie and hosiery. My hair was now long enough that I could go without the wig. I donated the wig to the local cancer charity. Both Arwen and Peter liked to play with my lengthening wavy locks. My friends and work colleagues commented on my new look: everyone was positive.

Arwen had styled my hair into what she called a page boy haircut. It was a bob with a fringe. Arwen told me I would have more choices when it grew a little more. She had given me regular manicures and pedicures. I had painted my nails. She had waxed my legs which she had found hilarious. I wasn't sure I could withstand that torture on a regular basis. I think I would prefer to be spanked. We continued our girl's movie night, but didn't have sex. I continued my education on being a better girl. I had my ears pierced- two holes in each ear. I wore white gold studs.

I cooked most evenings, but Friday, Saturday and Sunday Peter prepared our meals. We sat and discussed the news and the day's events. We had regular date nights. Peter bought me flowers. We discussed art, music, movies, literature, and everything that normal people did. We talked more about our developing relationship. Peter explained about sub-dom relationships. I agreed to try new things, but we both agreed to take things slowly. Peter printed an extensive multipage checklist with lots of activities. He asked me to indicate into likes, what I wanted to try, willing to try and what I called the no-way list. There were several terms I didn't understand and needed further explanations of. There were several categories: severe pain, blood and most bodily fluids that neither of us were interested in pursuing. We established safe words. Peter spent a lot of time explaining the need for after care and what I would want emotionally, mentally and physically before and after playtime. I performed my own research on line.

I found and suggested the idea of the slave contract. It would formalise our arrangement. It was also arousing. I signed the slave contract as Paula witnessed by Master Peter. It covered some of the rules we would follow. We both agreed that it was a work in progress and could be amended at any time, but we set hard rules around non-exposure and non-disclosure to third parties with the exception of Arwen who would be my emotional counsellor. Neither party would do anything criminal or dangerous. Everything would require consent in advance. I was happy to be referred to as slave, submissive or a sissy girl. I asked not to be addressed as a sissy boy. I didn't like whore, slut or anything else derogatory. Peter was simply Master.

The first task, which may seem trivial to some, was going for a walk outside together while I was dressed. I was wearing pink panties and bra, nude hold ups with lace tops, pink blouse, black skirt with two inch court shoes. It was my first real venture outside. Peter held my hand for the whole time we were out. It was exhilarating feeling the wind against my stockings and under my skirt. I loved the sound of my heels clicking on hard pavements.

I joined Peter for regular walks as Paula. It was exciting. Within the privacy of the house Peter had at my request buckled the leather binders to my wrists and ankles. I liked the feeling of being restrained.

*

It was the start of another working week. It was a clear bright morning. I continued to wear my gym top and leggings for my morning walk. I had just returned when I met Rob, the regular delivery driver, on the driveway. I took the box and signed the release.

Once inside I went through what was my regular morning routine. I then sat on the bed. I opened the latest delivery to discover five inch black patent court shoe heels with a double cross strap. I knew I hadn't ordered them. I guess the web company had made a mistake. I would have to check on the returns process.

That evening during dinner I mentioned the delivery of the shoes to Peter.

"Did you like them?" asked Peter.

"They are very high."

"I know, but do you like them?"

"You bought them?"

"Yes. I would like you to wear them tomorrow. Once you a dressed call me. I will put them on for you."

"Why can't I just put them on and show you?"

"I want to see your face when I buckle them to your feet."

That night before bed I experimented with the dlido. I sucked it imagining it was Peter, but the texture of the rubber was not pleasant in my mouth. I applied lube to it before sliding it into my bum. It felt good deep inside me. Better than my plug. I squeezed it tight and gyrated on the thick shaft. It took longer to reach climax than touching my cock, but it was so worth it. Surges of pleasure spread over my body leaving me shaking with orgasmic overload. My pleasure lasted longer and the sense of fulfilment lasted quite some time. Anal stimulation was so much better then just playing with my cock. I cleaned up and retired to sleep. It was a good sleep with lots of erotic dreams- a big hard cock pushing into my hole. I woke to find my knickers were wet.

I performed my usual morning routine- I was dressed, but in my stockinged feet. I opened my door and called Peter.

"Peter, I'm ready."

I sat on the bed with the box beside me. Peter entered my room. He knelt before me. He slipped my feet into the heels and secured the straps. He then added another strap which wrapped around my ankle and the shoe which he secured with a small padlock.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I demanded.

"Making sure you don't cheat," he said smiling locking the other shoe before stroking my legs.

He stood and pulled me to my feet.

"How do they feel?"

"Really high, I'm not sure I will be able to walk," I complained.

"Well you will have all day to practise. In an emergency you may cut the strap, but only in an emergency. If you remove them for any other reason I will be disappointed. When you perfect these I will get you some heeled ballet boots. Have a good day."

He kissed me much longer than normal before leaving for work leaving me alone. I spent most of the day sat to alleviate the pressure on my feet. Visits to the bathroom, navigating stairs, walking around the kitchen and just standing for any length of time were challenging. I loved the tapping they made on the tiled kitchen floor and the wooden flooring in the hall. I checked out ballet boots on the web. I didn't think I could stand let alone walk in them.