Submitting to Satin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not my birthday or Christmas. You shouldn't spend all your money like this."

"I know, but I like to please you. Let's call it happy submission day."

He opened the last small package to reveal 4 small bracelets. They looked like jewellery, yet not quite.

"You know how you have a slave day collar and training leather collar?"

"Yes."

"These are your day cuffs. I will put them on you tomorrow. Take your new clothes to your room. I will hold onto the shoes, the corset and these few things."

*

The next morning I was woken by Peter knocking on my door. It was a few minutes before my usual alarm.

"Come in. What's happened?"

"Nothing is wrong. I want to dress you for your walk."

"Why, I just wear my gym things?"

"Not today. Come on, get up sleeping beauty. Strip off and put your panties and bra on."

"What am I wearing?"

"You'll see."

He stood, watched as I slipped the nightwear off depositing them in my wash hamper. I put on underwear I wore for my walk. He then presented me with the black glossy form fitting dance leggings and the leotard.

"I can't go outside wearing them."

"Sure you can. There is a little skirt to go with them. Put them on and stop complaining."

I acquiesced and quickly dressed. I was super conscious of my little cage. Thankfully it was concealed by the skirt.

"Very nice. Now off you go. Call me when you are back and I will unlock you for shower time," he said patting my bottom as he kissed me.

"I'm not sure I agreed to this."

"It wasn't on your never list. You asked me to push your limits."

"Yes I did, didn't I?" I giggled.

I set off on my walk. The soft, but tight clothing felt good against my body. With my long hair I hoped everyone would just observe me as a girl out for a walk. I completed the circuit. I was back at the house in record time. Peter was waiting.

"So, how was it?"

"It was terrifying and exciting. I think I liked it."

"Hurry up, go to your room and change your clothes."

"Please undress me."

"Not now. We don't have time. Get a move on."

I quickly undressed. Peter removed my cage. I completed the usual morning toilette and returned to my room. Without prompting I lowered my towel. I assumed the inspection pose which made him smile. He secured my cock back into its prison. He kissed my tummy.

"Right I have to run. I will trust you to lock your shoes on."

Then he was gone. I completed my dressing and makeup. I put the shoes on locking them, but I missed his hands touching my legs: he didn't kiss my feet this morning. I thought about it all day despite how busy it was with many emails and project updates.

I texted Peter to ask what time he would be home. He texted back saying he hoped to be home just after six. I prepared dinner. Then with five minutes until the deadline I headed to the hallway. I sat on the stair waiting. When I could see his outline in the door, as he unlocked it I took the obedience pose. Peter locked the door and hung his coat.

"I don't remember leaving this here!" he said standing in front of me.

"Assume the submit position."

I quickly sat back on my knees with my arms behind me.

"Very good, but I didn't call submission time."

"I know: I wanted to surprise you."

"Let's have dinner and we can play after."

After dinner I followed Peter into the lounge. He took his usual place on the sofa. I usually sat beside him, but I was feeling playful, so I sat on his lap.

"Bad Peter, this morning you failed to meet your obligations," I chastised him.

"I did, did I? Why is that?"

"You didn't kiss my feet or stroke my legs."

"You're right. I'm sorry, I was running late, but that is not an excuse. I will make it up to you. Why don't I take you out for dinner next week? It would give you an opportunity to wear the new dress?"

I bit my lip. Peter waited for my response.

"I have some requests relating to your proposal."

"Requests: not demands or conditions?" he queried with a smile.

"I don't think I have ever made any demands, I rarely have conditions, but yes I have requests for your consideration."

"Please tell me."

"May I wear the lower heeled shoes without the locks?"

"I think that's fair. Anything else?"

"May I go out without the cage?"

"Okay I agree, but you have to wear your day collar and cuffs. Speaking of the cuffs: it's now your submission time. Submit."

I stood and assumed the submit position on my knees, with arms crossed behind my back, hands holding elbows. He stood and left the room. He returned with the four bracelets.

"Present."

I stood and placed my arms behind me again.

"Hands."

I presented my hands as if carrying a tray with my palms up. The shiny silver bracelet slipped around my left wrist he inserted a small key which secured the ring. He proceeded to the right wrist and then each ankle and repeated the exercise.

"When I take you to bed I will remove them on your ankles and then reattach so they are next to your skin. Do you like them?"

"They look expensive: I don't think I have earned them, Master."

"Does this make up for earlier."

"Yes, Master."

"Obedience."

I took my position. I remained there until bed time.

"Submission is over."

He lifted me and carried me to bed.

*

Finally it was Friday evening. Work had ended: dinner was done, now it was playtime. I had been looking forward to this all week. I was wearing black satin bra, panties and suspender belt, sheer black stockings, royal blue satin blouse and short navy pencil skirt. I knew the blouse and skirt would be discarded almost immediately, but royal blue was Peter's favourite colour.

"I love that colour on you, thank you for the effort. Now go to your room take it off he blouse, the skirt and your bra. Then join me in my room. It's submission time."

"Yes, Master."

I quickly completed the instruction. I knocked on the door.

"Please come in slave."

I entered the room. I saw that leather straps waited for me on the bed with my special collar, the corset and heeled ballet shoes.

"Inspection."

I took the position. He wrapped the leather corset around my body secured the busk at the front. He pulled on the laces. He laced me tightly until my waist was constricted. It was strapless, with small cups covering my small natural breasts.

"Collar."

I knelt, put my hands behind my head and lifted my hair. He unlocked my day collar and replaced it with the black leather one. I heard the click of the lock.

"Present. Hands."

I changed position again allowing my cuffs to be changed on my wrists. The almost delicate silver bracelets were replaced with the padded leather ones.

"You will need to sit for the shoes and ankle cuffs. So new position: please sit. I want you to sit up straight, your knees together, ankles together and hands on knees. Present your left foot."

I took my place on the bed and stuck out my left foot. He unlocked the strap and removed my shoe. The ballet shoe with eight inch heel would force my foot into the en-point position. Three straps would hold my foot in position. The wide leather strap passed around my ankle and buckled in place. The process was repeated on my other foot. Peter moved me to where he wanted me on the bed. The usual four point restraint stretched me on the bed. He lowered my panties and removed the chastity cage. My cock once released immediately became hard.

"Not yet!"

Peter produced what looked like a flashlight. It was two inches in diameter, nearly a foot long. He held it against my plug. He switched it on. Vibrating pulses travelled its length transferring to my plug. I was thrilled. Peter changed the settings increasing and decreasing the speed in combination of the frequency of the pulses. I was soon gasping for breath. I struggled against my bonds, but I was secured tightly to the bed.

"Does my slave want to orgasm?" he asked.

"Yes, please Master. Please let me."

He knelt between my legs, leaving the vibrator torturing my plug. He slipped his lips over my cock and played with me. I quickly climaxed.

"Good girl Paula."

"Thank you Master Peter."

He waited until I shrivelled then locked it back into the chastity cage. He released the restraints. He lifted me in his arms. He took me downstairs. He lowered me to the floor.

"Obedience."

I took the required position.

"I like this look. May I take a photograph for the album? No-one will see your beautiful face."

"Yes Master."

He retrieved his digital camera. He took a few shots of me prone on the floor in my heeled ballet shoes, ankle cuffs, stockings, corset, collar and wrist cuffs.

"Expose."

I raised myself to my knees, spread my legs and placed my hands behind my head.

"Turn you head so your lovely hair covers your face. I like this pose too."

He took another couple of shots.

"Crawl here and resume expose position."

I complied. He lowered his trousers and shorts.

"Please me."

I set to work sucking him. I knew what he liked, I have had plenty of practise- I was busy with lips and tongue. His cock filled my mouth, but I never felt under pressure or forced to do anything. I enjoyed giving him pleasure. He rewarded me with a mouth full of warm sticky cream. He redressed and sat on the sofa.

"That was amazing thank you."

"I'm happy to please you Peter. You have done so much for me."

"Oh dear!"

"What's wrong?" I asked surprised by this announcement.

"That's two."

I was confused. I frowned and shook my head.

"During submission what are you supposed to say when you address me?"

"Oh, I forgot to call you Master. I am sorry Master. Please punish me Master."

Now I was over compensating.

"You want me to punish you? Now what sort of punishment shall I give you?"

"Yes, please spank me. I am sorry for disappointing you Master."

"Are you sure you are ready for that? I don't want to hurt you."

"I want to try this. Please Master."

"Obedience."

I took the position and heard him leave the room. I heard him ascend the stairs, then a period of silence. Had he abandoned me? Was he leaving me in isolation? I strained my ears. How long would he leave me here? The waiting only made it more exciting. He heard his footsteps return.

"Expose."

I changed position.

"Paula, this is called a head harness. I would like to use this on you," he said showing me the tangle of leather and metal.

"Please Master, explain it to me."

"This is a ball gag and goes in your pretty mouth. These pads cover your eyes, the straps hold them in place around your beautiful face, over your head, under your chin and around your neck."

He held it out to me.

"Please take it in your hands."

I accepted the harness. I turned it in my hands exploring the straps and touching the ball. I was excited. I saw he was holding two other items.

"Please Master what are those?"

"This is a small spandex hood to protect you lovely hair while in the harness and this is a leather paddle."

"So Master what happens next."

"I need for you to tell me you want this. If you do I prepare you and then I will spank you."

"Master, I want this. I submit to your will and punishment," I stated offering the harness with both hands.

I saw his cock grow in his trousers. I gripped my plug feeling it push deeper. He set the paddle on the sofa. He stood and approached me. He went behind me. He pulled my head back slowly by my hair. He pulled the hood over my head: he adjusted my hair. I could feel my heart rate increase. He took the harness from my hands. He kissed the ball gag before pushing it into my mouth. He adjusted the straps and I was plunged into darkness. His firm hands tightened each strap.

"All nice and tight?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

He made me crawl to an unknown, unseen destination. It was only a small room, but it felt the size of a football stadium. He lifted me bodily onto his lap with my bottom in the air. I gasped at the movement and tensed.

"It's okay, Master Peter will look after you. Remember your non-verbal signals."

I nodded. I loved that he cared for me. My well-being was so important to him even when he was dominating me. My non- verbal signal for stop was to shake my head from side to side: perhaps the universal signal for no. He has such a reassuring voice. I felt something rub along my bum. My legs trembled and not from cold.

"You have such a lovely bottom, I am going to tease you with my paddle, and then I will administer ten strikes."

I nodded. I felt the paddle stroke my bum cheeks in little circles.

"My cute little slave is trembling, but I will make it all better."

Smack. One! The first strike crashed into my bum cheek. I squealed into my gag and squirmed.

"My good Paula."

Smack. Two. It sounded so loud. He rubbed the paddle down my thighs against my stockings.

"My beautiful slave."

Smack. Three. I twisted trying to move away.

"No escape my lovely submissive."

Smack. Four. I imagined Peter's cock straining in his shorts.

"Such a smooth, cute bottom."

Smack. Five. My bottom was on fire, but I wanted more.

"Such lovely legs."

Smack. Six. Oh my, could I make it to ten? I clenched my bum which only achieved in moving my plug.

"Good girl."

Smack. Seven. I cried out loudly into the gag.

"Such a good girl."

Smack. Eight. What had I done? I was a good girl, but was being punished. I wriggled trying to free myself, but he held me tight.

"You are doing so well."

Smack. Nine. I couldn't say my safe word. Would I want to? I remembered I could shake my head and this would stop. I didn't want to.

"This beautiful submissive, sexy slave girl belongs to me."

Smack. Ten.

"Your punishment is complete. Slide down on to your knees. Submit position."

I complied with the instruction. I felt tears in my eyes, drool drip from the gag and my cock dribble onto the floor. I felt his hands embrace my head. He unbuckled the harness liberating my face. He kissed the tears from my cheeks. He looked concerned, but I smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't want to make you cry. I don't think we will do that again."

My entire body was trembling. He removed the hood. My hair was dishevelled and damp. He pulled me close. He hugged me. We stayed like this for a while. He stroked my hair whispering soothing words and apologies into my ear.

"Master thank you for punishing your naughty slave. I thought I knew what to expect."

"Thank you Paula for trusting me."

He lifted me in his arms. He took me to his room. He sat me gently on the bed. He removed the ankle straps, heeled ballet shoes and wrist cuffs. He sat beside me unlacing the corset.

"Submission is over."

I smiled, nodded and took the position of collar without waiting for the instruction. Peter removed the training collar and replaced it with the day collar. He knelt in front of me.

"Was that too much for you?" he whispered.

"No, but it hurt more than I expected," I admitted.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. I said I wouldn't hurt you, but I did. I feel terrible."

I smiled and held his face with both hands.

"Please don't! Peter I asked for this. I entered this with open eyes. I really enjoyed the corset, the cuffs, the harness and the boots. I like being submissive. I love that I am completely at your mercy and you look after me. I said I would allow punishments. I would try a spanking. I could have signalled you to stop at any-time. You have always said you wouldn't hurt me. I feel safe with you. I might need some time, but I would like to try that again. To be honest I'm not sure why I was crying it didn't hurt that much. You didn't beat me."

I kissed him.

He collected a tub of cream.

"Please let me put some cream on your bottom."

I lay over his knees. The cream was cool against my warm bum. I stood and looked at my bum in his mirror. It looked a little red. I wiggled my bum in Peter's direction which made him smile.

"Let me get you a nightie and knickers."

He returned with the satin nightwear. Surprise they were royal blue. He dressed me gently. He folded the satin and rubber sheet that protected the bed to reveal cream bed linen.

"Will you share my bed, or shall I carry you to your room?"

"I would love to stay, but I think it best if I sleep in my own bed tonight. And not because you did anything wrong. I might wriggle a lot and you need to sleep."

I hugged and kissed him. He lifted me in his arms. He carried me to my room.

"Thank you, Peter."

"Are you really sure you're okay?"

"All good, honest," I replied with a genuine smile.

He sat on the bed with me on his lap. He cuddled me for a while.

"I love you stroking my hair, when you kiss my neck you drive me crazy, but you should get some sleep," I suggested.

"Okay, I will leave you. If you need anything please call me."

I slipped into bed. I lay on my side. My bum felt warm, but I wasn't in pain. I smiled as I remembered the evening.

The next morning my bum was still pink, but okay. Once I had showered I felt better. I teased Peter about how hard it was to sit down. He pampered me and treated me gently. I think deep down he knew I was playing on it.